Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overheard Conversation II

"My thanks, again, to Elizabethblack for assisting with the dialog of this series."

24
15 Comments 15
8.3k Views 8.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

After only a few minutes on the road I turned around and drove back down the gravel road into the hollow where we lived. I tried to pull in quietly as I put the van in the barn. Then I waited a little longer, hoping Jessica would think I wouldn't be back for a long time.

It had been a week. I'd tried to catch my wife playing with her friend online but I'd been unsuccessful. I don't know if I'd just been unlucky or perhaps she only spoke to him on occasion. In any case, I'd been sneaking back home much earlier than she expected me but hadn't heard her Skyping with him again.

Today my luck changed, so to speak. I know that sounds stupid. Hoping I'd catch her with another man. But I wanted to hear it. I wanted to see what I could. I wanted to feel the cheating and relish it. I know. I'm a fucking cyber cuckold but I've not been so aroused in years as I was that one time I listened in and jerked off while Jessica played with her online lover.

So I left the barn and returned into the cabin through the kitchen. I slipped off my shoes and crept down the hall in my stocking feet. As I stopped and listened outside our bedroom I could hear her talking with someone.

"Hello mister good looking." 

"Hello my proud beauty." I could hear the ownership he felt in his voice. 

"Kisses for you. I've been thinking about you lots and lots and lots." She seemed so girlishly happy to see him. 

"Oh I bet you have. You need a large dose of your Master."

Slowly I pushed open the door to the bedroom just a crack. I could see her sitting on the cushioned stool in front of her vanity. Her laptop was open there before her and she was wearing her see-through negligee. The black one I bought for her birthday several years ago. 

"So maybe I should be holding you against me and moving slightly to see if I can get you hard." Her voice was teasing. "Oh there's no doubt of that little one. You know I'm already rising up for you." His voice got slightly hoarse. "Maybe running my hands all over your body from your shoulders, down your back to your adorable ass, and pulling you tight against me so I can feel you through your nasty clothes that need to come off."

I could barely hear him this time. "Umm. Yes...please do that." 

"Running my hand around the front and grasping that bulge that's forming for me." As she spoke she slipped the negligee up and over her soft shoulders. 

"Sweet girl. Yes, yes. Show me all of you." 

"I love to feel you getting hard. It starts my juices secreting, like now." One hand had gone to her pussy. 

"I know. You're always wet for me." He laughed. "So perfect." 

"Kissing and kissing and kissing those lips while I carress you and then removing your shirt..." 

"Your lips so soft and moist. Your tongue so aggressive you bad little girl."

"...so I can run my hands over your arms and your chest and kiss your neck. Then sliding my hands down to unfasten your pants and slipping my hands inside." A hand was squeezing a breast now. 

"That's it. Touch me and touch yourself with your delicate dainty hands."

"And then...Wow, do I ever get horny." 

"Oh fuck yes. Yes." He groaned. "Want to see how big I get? Want to see it, Jessie?' 

"Yes, Sir. Yes, And I'm so needy. I'm touching my little pussy now. I want to test the waters," she said, giggling. "Sliding those pants down and you stepping out and I start to pull off your shirt. And slide off your shorts. Oh, my."

I was getting bigger myself. As big as I could get. My prick was ready to burst. I quickly released my belt and slipped my pants off, keeping one eye gazing intently through the crack. As I watched I continued removing my clothes and began stroking myself. Jesus, I was stiff. 

"Your nipples so hard already. You were prepared for me."

I noticed she had stepped away from the vanity. She used the stool to set the laptop on, while she sat on the bed. Opening her pale, white legs. She spoke to him.

"Spreading my legs slightly so you can feel how you affect me." 

He moaned quietly. "The light is glinting off the juices on your kitten. I love, love, love the feel of your fingers on my cock." 

"Oh yes," she murmured. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh my god, yes." 

"My thumb is on your clit now. Fingers in the pussy. Yes."

"Omigod yes, yes, and yes. Yes, keep doing that," she begged.

"A little harder now. And faster. Needing my cunt." I could hear his possessiveness as I now rubbed the head of my dick. So fucking sensitive. Gripping it tightly with one hand and rubbing it. Now stroking again. 

"Keep it up. Feel me? Oh I love it." Her curly blonde hair framed her pretty face. Her features were distorted now, though, as she kept finger fucking herself. "Spreading for you. All open and wanting you. Been wanting you. Needing you."

"I do feel you girl. I feel that pussy pulsing and waiting for me." I knew his eyes were glued on my wife's pussy now, through that computer screen. 

"Mmmmmmm... It's pulsing and opening and closing and my hips are rocking. Omigod. Mmmmm." She licked her scarlet lips as I kept stroking my prick. Needing to see all of this. Needing to feel the passion.

"Let me lick it now. Stand up and let your Master kneel down and kiss your pussy, little one."

She stood now, and bent her legs. Proudly displaying her slit to the screen. "Oh shit. Mmmmm."

"My fucking cunt," he bragged. "Tastes so fucking good."

"Oh, god yes, Sir."

"Feel the tongue." His voice was demanding now. "Feel me licking my pussy?"

"Oh yes. Omigod, yes." I could see her knees shaking as I felt mine do the same. My knees were bent as I jacked my hard on. "Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Omigod," she almost screamed.

"Sucking now. Sucking on your slit, little one."

"Pushing my kitten into your face, Daddy."

"Sucking my baby's cum. Cum for me. Cum for me."

He was ordering her, and I was almost ready to cum for him too. Jesus, I was so fucking hard. So hard and horny for my Jessica.

"Wanting you to make me cum," she whimpered softly. "Mmmm, please, Sir."

"Grind it hard into my face. Use my face. Fuck your Daddy's tongue. Fuck Daddy," he demanded.

"Oh, damn, Henry. Oh, wow." She had now began pushing a small dildo into herself. Vibrating against her clit. That clit I had tasted before, myself.

"Jessie. I want to lick your cunt. I love you baby doll." His voice rose and she jerked as she sat on the edge of the bed. Her body was trembling now. I could see her quiver. I was so close to cumming myself.

"Omigod. Mmmm. How do I cum so fast for you?" She had stopped using her toy. 

"Lie down now. Lie down on the bed. I want your legs on my shoulders while I lick it." He wasn't finished.

"Omigod. That's so good. Oh damn. Ohhh. Oh, wow. What you do to me. Tear me up. Omigod." She was now on her back, with her head upright, looking into the computer. 

"Let me suck you, darling mine," he said. "I'm ramming my fingers up into that pussy and another up into that ass. My pussy and my ass."

"Ahhhh!" She was touching herself again, and shaking.

"Cum one more time. Cum for me." He knew what he wanted. I wanted to cum too. I was getting close. My balls tight against my body and my knees bent, jerking my prick towards the bedroom door.

"Omigod, yes," she cried out. "Omigod. Wow. So good. Damn. Omigod. Oh wow. Whew." 

"Climbing up onto the bed beside my little one," he told her. I slowed my jacking off. Edging now.

"My darling Daddy," she whispered. 

"I'm there for you, darling girl."

"Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Love Daddy's cock now. Let me suck you."

"Love my prick for me, precious girl." His voice was gentle now. I was slowly stroking.

"Licking and sucking your beautiful prick," she described. "Holding it tight. Holding and licking. Beautiful."

"Suck on the balls too, darling girl," he whispered.

"So beautiful."

She was praising another man's cock. I was still hot and ready to cum, but I held off, waiting.

"Suck them and lick my pucker. Do that for me, little one."

"Yes sucking your balls, my dearest Sir. Going down, down, down to lift them into my mouth, one at a time. Licking your pucker, yes, pushing my tongue inside. Pushing harder. Holding your cock and pushing my tongue inside you, Daddy."

"That's it. Oh shit. Fuck. Fuck my ass with your tongue." His voice was urgent now.

She was moaning. "Omigod so good."

"Jack me off too. Oh fuck." She kept diddling her pussy and I kept jacking myself off.

"Jacking, yes Sir. And tongue fucking you. Deep and deep." Her hips thrust up to accept more fingers.

"Jesus such a slut. Suck Daddy. Oh fuck." His voice was deep and hoarse now. I wanted to see his prick while I jerked mine. I wanted to see how my Jessica affected this stranger.

"And jerking that big prick of yours, Daddy," she said. "Sucking and fucking you. Taking all of you and making it mine."

LisaOrsini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaOrsini

"Ummm. So fucking good." He paused momentarily. "Now I want to take you. Take that throat. I want to fuck your face."

She was in her own world for a second. whispering, "My darling Daddy and beautiful ass and beautiful prick. All so good."

"Let Master fuck your face now," he ordered.

"Fuck my face," she moaned, tickling her wet pussy. "Yes. Fuck it. Fuck, fuck, fuck it. Fuck my face inside my mouth."

"Lie down and let your head hang over the bed," he demanded. "Yes, that's it," as she followed his command.

Her body stretched out on the bed, with her head hanging back off the edge. She could still see her computer, upside down. I could only suppose she was watching his hard prick as he jerked off. "I'll hold your hips and pull you inside. Okay?"

"Oh shit. I want to fuck your face. Open wide now," he ordered. I was jacking faster now.

"I'll lie here and let you fuck my mouth. Wide for you. Go deep. Fuck my face. Fuck it, Henry darling. Fuck my face. In and out. Deep. Choke me," she begged as her dildo tickled into her slit again.

"Twisting and pinching your tits while I feed you cock," he said.

"Choking and retching for you." She'd never allowed this before. I wanted this. I wanted my own wife to be my whore. Oh, fuck. I was hard. So hard.

"Cry for Daddy while he pinches your titties," he hissed.

"Tits so red and swollen, Sir. Crying and hurting and so hard," she whimpered.

"Take all that cock now. Fucking now, faster and deeper. Fucking faster. Choke on the prick little one. Choke on it. Oh fuck."

"Choking on it. Yes. Omigod. Hurts. Omigod. Choking and moaning and crying."

"Finger your pussy. Finger it, and cry out for more. More." He could see her using her pussy.

"Crying and crying and fingering my pussy," she told him. "See it. See how open and wet. See? Omigod, fuck me."

"Keep cumming while I fuck you baby," he ordered.

"Fuck my face. Fuck inside my mouth. Cum for me. God!" Her body was writhing now. Her lovely, soft, juicy body. I was close. So fucking close to cumming too.

"Jesus christ. Oh shit. Oh fuck, oh fuck," he yelled.

"God!"

"Oh shit, yes." His voice cracked.

"Fucking me. Fucking hard. Making me cry. My Daddy. Mine. Do it Daddy." Her need was urgent. So was mine. I spurted out my cream. And it kept shooting out, pulsing. Fuck it was wet and sticky and good.

"Cumming? Cumming? Cumming for Daddy?" he asked with need in his voice.

"Mmm," was her only response. I kept spurting more slowly now. My knees almost buckling.

"Cum for me. I gotta cum now. Gotta cum now," he cried out.

"Yessss!" She kept tickling her pussy.

"Cumming," he loudly cried.

"Yes. Omigod. Yes. So much. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes. Omigod. Fuck me. Cum for me." Her voice was so eager now.

"Choke on that cock. Oh shit. Shit. Oh, I love my fucking cunt bitch."

"I'm cumming over and over and over and over, for you Sir."

"You're my slut whore bitch," he stated. 

"Nasty dirty slut," she agreed.

"Do not fucking stop! Don't stop. Keep cumming like the whore you are," he commanded.

"Punish your bad slut, Daddy. Mmmmm."

"Spurting into your face and jerking and cumming for my baby." Now it was his turn to cum. I was spent.

"Oh, yes," she purred now.

"Cumming for you." 

"Do it. Do it hard. Omigod. Shit. Mmmm. Yes," she coaxed him.

"Does my baby like a little pain. Does she? When Daddy fucks her and uses her?" he asked.

"Yes, a little Daddy. Not too much, please. But yes, yes, yes, yes."

"Bite my prick now. Bite it and use your Daddy," he responded.

"Bite your prick, Sir? Oh yes. Biting it. My prick. Licking and biting it and holding your balls."

"So good. Oh shit. Good. Finger my ass and bite my cock," he insisted." I'm slapping that pussy with my hands and fingers. Feel it. Feel it. God, so much spunk. Swallow it all now baby. Swallow Daddy's spunk."

"Oh, yes. Fingering your ass and biting your cock and finger going in and out." She was so fucking enthusiastic. "Fast. And sucking and biting and wanting more. Slap me, slap me, slap me." She was slapping her own pussy now with her fingers. Hard. "Swallowing, yes. Yes, yes, yes. Oh good. Omigod."

"You like being slapped just a little you slut. You need that."

"Yes. Oh yes," she agreed. Her body shuddered with one more orgasm. I still felt hard myself.

"Such a bad little girl. Always needs to be punished," he chuckled.

"Oh, Daddy." I could hear her sighing. "Such a bad little slut."

"Sit up now and let your Master sit down with you. Hold my cock for me," he directed.

"I'm a good girl now, Sir," she said.

"See, still hard for you." He must have been displaying his prick for her.

"Yes." I saw her grinning now as she sat up looking at him in the screen.

"Good girls make their Daddies hard," he stated. "Still hard."

"Yes. My Daddy is so good."

"Kiss me now, darling girl," he asked.

"Yes, oh yes. I love to kiss you, Sir." She made kissing motions towards him.

"I can taste your tongue and lips," he stated. "So sweet."

I was used up. I bent down and picked up my clothing, still listening to them.

"Oh, Henry. My Henry. Darling Daddy."

"Jessie. My little lover."

"Omigod. Still cumming here. Little jerks. Omigod." She was. I saw her body twitching. Her tits shaking.

"Good, because I'm still hard. You do that, you know?" he asked.

"I'm so glad. So very happy to please you, Daddy. Like you please me." She was still smiling gently.

"All a your Dom ever wants," he said, "is to make his little one happy."

"And make me a better girl. Such a bad slut without my Daddy. To use me." She giggled now.

"You're my jewel. Precious," he stated.

"You use me all up, Henry. Omigod."

"You're mine to use now." His? My Jessica was his? God, maybe she was. I'd never had her respond to me this way. I'd never been so horny for my own wife before.

"Yes, all yours. You know what to do for me. Omigod, yes." She sounded so happy.

"I do know. Yes, I do. Why haven't you got it before? You deserve the best." Had I not given her what she deserved? Is that what he was saying?

"Oh, wow. I don't know. I didn't know what I needed."

"You need what ever you ask for." I could hear the pride in his voice now. "I can give it all, baby girl."

"Oh, my love. My dear love." She had slipped the negligee back on as they spoke.

"You need whatever I ask for, too," he stated. "That's necessary."

"My excellent love. Yes," she agreed.

"My sweet little one." His voice was gentle now.

"Omigod, yes. My amazing lover."

"Daddy could fuck you again. He's still hard you know," he laughed. 

"Omigod. I'm sorry, Henry. I'm exhausted now."

"Darling Jessie," he said, "never ever be sorry. You give me everything I need." 

"That makes me so happy, Henry. My little kitten is sore," she giggled. 

"Good. I get a kick out of edging while I talk to you, Jessie." 

"And it's swollen," she said teasingly.

They were talking as lovers now. My cock was shrinking. But I needed to hear them. 

"You want to see my swollen and gaping pussy, don't you?" she said coyly. "Taste my fingers?" 

"Oh fuck yes." He laughed. "You mean MY pussy don't you?" 

"I'm licking them now...Sorry, Sir. Your pussy." Her fingers were in her mouth now. She licked them clean. 

"Good girl," he said. "Cute little pussy, all shaved for me."

"You slapped my pussy all red and swollen," she said accusingly. But with a grin. 

"Yes. You needed that." He chuckled. 

"It's shaved from my ass up past my labia and really nothing left. Just bare," was her description. 

"Nice. And is it an innie or an outie?" 

"It's an innie, dear." She stood up and showed him.

"Choice. Jesus, so choice." His voice was admiring. Of my wife's pussy. "Caress it and let it know it is loved." 

"I love my Daddy, Henry." Now she giggled again.

"Good girl. I love you too, Jessie girl." 

"You're a true Master. At everything," she stated emphatically.

"And you are perfect my sweet love, " he said, "for me." 

"Thank you. My joy is making you happy."

They were finished. I took myself off to get dressed. As I finished washing up in the half bath I heard the shower in our bedroom running. As before she was cleaning herself up from her love play.

I slipped out the back door and went to the van. I slowly drove away. I still had deliveries to make. I thought of their conversation as I drove down the lane to the highway. I was getting hard again. I touched myself and felt my prick expanding in my jeans. This had been a pretty good day I suppose. At least for two cyber lovers, that was certain. I had to admit I rather enjoyed being a cyber cuckold today.

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments