Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overheard Conversation III

"Thanks for the dialog advice, Elizabethblack, and writing skills you shared completing the series"

29
16 Comments 16
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

When I drove down the lane to our cabin I could see a vehicle parked in front. I didn't recognize it. I drove past it and to the rear. I got out, opened the barn door, and then parked my van inside. Pulling the door shut I walked around to the front to check out the car. From a sticker on the windshield I could see it was a rental.

When I went into the kitchen in the rear I was quiet. I was home earlier than she assumed I would be. It was unusual to have visitors down in our Ozark hollow. She expected me to come home the next day but I had lied to her. I had planned on catching her cheating with her online lover once more. However, she was not to be found anywhere inside.

This was odd. The strange vehicle was out front and our sedan was parked in its usual place in back. Where was she and where was the driver of the rental. I went back outside and looked around at the woods and then down the lane that continued to the meadows below the cabin. I decided to take a stroll along a pathway through the spring greenery. I could approach the open areas without being seen.

In a few minutes I was at the edge of the tree line and could see through the underbrush that there were two people sitting on a blanket under an old oak just some thirty feet away. The day was cool but sunny and still. No breeze. I could hear their voices clearly from where I was now crouching.

"Can I kiss you?" That was my wife, Jessica. She was dressed in a bright yellow sundress that matched her blonde hair.

Around them I could see the remains of a picnic. The wicker basket was still open and various utensils and foodstuffs were still there on the checkered cloth that they were sitting on.

Her companion spoke. "Of course you may, little one. You like my dark brown bedroom eyes?"

"I do. They're extremely soulful and sexy." With that she touched his cheeks and gave him a kiss.

He laughed. "Yours are twinkling a little now. You're so sexy and lovely yourself, you know?" 

"Thank you kind sir. Just put your arms around me and hold me a moment. Feels so good in your arms."

She was almost sitting in his lap. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But I was intrigued. Who was this? What was my wife doing with this stranger? 

"That's perfect for me," he said. "No hurries here, little girl. I love holding you tight."

She giggled. "I could snuggle and cuddle and give you kisses all day."

"I'm free," he chuckled. "Ummm... love your scent." 

"I feel your heart beating," she said as laid her head against his chest. 

"And yours," he replied. "We're together." 

"Thank you. I love how you smell too." I could see her nuzzling his neck with her nose now. "It's one that gets me all squishy and needy."

"I like the way you need me, baby." He was caressing her hair now and pressing his cheek against her head. "Your hair is so soft." 

"You just are so perfect and giving and feel so soft and yet like stone." She was stroking his arm now. "Hard to describe what it feels like in your arms. Not an ounce of fat on you."

He squeezed her tighter now. "You feel safe and loved, and your body wants me to stay here forever." 

"Oh, my body does," she moaned. "My body loves, loves, loves this feeling."

I could see him giving her a little kiss on her cheek and then down to her neck. "So soft and warm and so good."

"We should go on a picnic every day, and lie out on a blanket in the shade of a tree." 

"We're there now," he replied. "It's not too bright. Soft clouds in the sky. Beautiful."

"Mmm... that is so good. Your lips on my neck and your breath." 

He sat up and looked down at her. "I love your sundress. So pretty on you." He leaned down and plucked a daisy from the grass. "Here's a flower for your hair." 

"Why, thank you. I'm so glad that you like it, Henry. I know you don't think the neckline is too low," she said coyly.

"Not too low for me," he grinned. "Not at all."

"And I love the flower. You make me happy and make me smile with love."

Love? Oh. Henry! Now I remembered. This was her online lover. What the hell? 

"It gives me ideas of course. I can sniff the flower and then slip in another kiss," he said.

She leaned forward now. "Notice that this little yellow sundress ties behind my neck?" she asked teasingly. 

"I do," he chuckled. "And I know my little one. I know she has nothing on underneath."

Jessica giggled. "Well, you do know me. And I know what my Daddy likes." 

"Yes, I do know you. I've taught you a lot. You know what I like so well. You're the perfect little one."

"I love being outside with you. It really makes me tingle." He put his hand on her thigh.

"I can feel your body tremble," he noted. 

She sat up and looked at him."No one would come by here. But then again..." Now she looked around the glade and towards the trees where I was down on my knees. "It is kind of thrilling. They might. They might. I don't care." And she rose up onto her bare feet. 

"Stand up darling boy." She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet.

Slipping his hands behind her back, he untied the strap. Then he bent down, pulled it over her arms, and it fell down around her feet. His arms gripped her tightly as he kissed her hard. Her body was writhing against his.

"Oh darling, Henry. My darling Daddy." 

"Tasting your lips, Jessie," as his hand grabbed one round buttock. 

She was rubbing a hand across his jeans. Stroking his hardness. "My man is awake now," she giggled.

"And I can already smell my baby is ready for Daddy." His hand released her ass and went to her pussy, fingering her slit. 

"Oh, baby. Yes, touch me there," she cried. "Mmm. Even through these jeans I can tell you're missing me."

He replied, "Yes, he does and I do ever so much, little one."

"Oh, this does feel good," as she cupped her hand over his rod, moving it up and down. 

"Your touch. Your touch. Oh yes... that delicate little hand." 

"Here, let me undo your jeans to give you some freedom," she said eagerly, "and it gives me some freedom to reach in..." 

"Oh, fuck, yes. Set me free Jessie." he groaned, just as a cell phone rang out loudly in the meadow.

"Damn. Phone call. Sorry," she murmured.

He laughed out loud. "No fears. I'm here." He gathered up some of the picnic remains, putting them into the basket, as she sat down against the old oak. 

After about two minutes she put her phone down and cried out, "I hated that. But it was someone returning my call."

"No worries, little one. How are you now?" He grinned.

"I was upset, Henry. I'm fine now." 

"So am I. I never worry about little things," and he pulled her up again. She was still naked, but he was still clothed. 

"You're right, but we were having such a fun time my darling. I could smell the grass." 

"We still are silly girl." He was holding her now. "I can smell the grass, too, and the flowers, and you were helping me grow..."

"And for a change no little bugs flying around," she continued. 

"Not the season for bugs. We had a cooling rain last night, and it's perfect and dry now.

"What did you mean that I was helping you grow up?" she wondered. 

"You were helping Daddy's little friend grow up. Remember?" He grinned again. 

"Oh, yes! Grow so big and strong and soon burst from those jeans or cause you some pain," she giggled.

"My jeans are still tight you know." He stood back. 

"I'll want you to take them off for me while I watch you," she urged. 

He smiled as his hand went to his belt. "Oh, that's great fun. I'll do that." He slowly pulled the buckle open and began to drop his jeans over his legs.

Jessica sat down on the blanket. "I love to see you there looking down at me. We may be looking into each others eyes, but I can't help dropping mine down for a tempting glance."

She was smiling at the release of his prick from his pants as he stepped out of them then flipped his tee shirt up and over his torso. His erection was clear in his boxer briefs.

"I love being bare foot and naked with you, dearest," she sighed. "I love the way you are so coy and teasing with me. Yes, I love the way I can see the outline of every muscle on your upper body. Wonderful darling." 

He stood proudly. "My farmer's tan shows up." He jerked the briefs down and his prick jumped upward. "Just my arms and neck brown and my body is still rather white."

Jessica replied, "I see nothing but the most beautiful male body, because it's yours." 

"Oh yes, Jessie. Your breasts are ready for me. You nipples are so hard, baby. I love the way you tease me." 

His cock was almost completely hard but I could see it still growing. My hands were frantically releasing my clothing. I wanted to get naked with them. I was eager to see what my wife was going to do in real life with this guy. I tried to be as quiet as I could.

"Oh, my darling, I'm so excited right now," she cried out. "What if someone saw us? So exciting and making me crazy with lust for you." 

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

"Baby girl loves the way Daddy's prick curves up. Don't you? I want someone to see us. I do. That would be hot," he replied. "Let them look. Let them see what lovers really do. Oh, fuck, baby girl. I want you!" 

"You think so?" she wondered. "Like if someone was behind those bushes over there and watching you get naked for me and me laying here completely naked? I can open my legs like this. I thought I heard something earlier, but I don't care. I like it. I like feeling this way. Oh, fuck." Her fingers slowly dipped into her pussy. 

My hand was stroking my growing prick. Jesus christ, I'd never been this hard before. My wife was going to make love to another man and I was horny as hell.

"You're so fucking ready for me. I want to just fuck my little one. Just fuck you today baby." He was standing there looking down at her.

She said, coyly, "Or, come over here and I'll get up on my knees and suck you for a little while." She looked up into this eyes, trying to tease him.

"I need to fuck that cunt. Oh fuck." He was fondling his own cock now as I began jerking faster.

"Let them watch me suck you," she begged.

"Do it. Do it. Suck my dick, girl. Suck it now!" he cried out as he stood right in front of her face. 

"Oh, mmm. I can lick it and make it so wet and hold your ass..." she said as she touched his ball sack.

"My balls are so huge now. Hanging fruit. Shit. Lick it like that baby...." 

"...and one hand holding your balls..." 

He was caressing her blonde curls and moaning.

"...and maybe there is a guy or girl watching me suck and lick and moan."

"Oh fuck baby," he groaned as she licked and rubbed the length of his hard dick.

"They're watching and giggling now," she said slyly, "and my nipples are so hard. They want to fuck too." 

Jessica continued teasing him, using both hands on his cock and balls. "Seeing how to do it. Learning how to make love. They're watching us, getting so horny. They're learning, seeing how beautiful you are, Daddy. How I worship you." He groaned and grabbed her tresses. "How I make you happy."

"Suck me sweet baby. Make Daddy even harder and longer."

She was licking and sucking now, taking him down her throat. My grip was tight on my prick and I was stroking harder now and humping into my own fist.

"That's what you need, yes. They can see my precious girl sucking me deep." He rammed his prick into her face and she made a gagging sound. She made no move to stop it. I could see she wanted it. She wanted all of his prick.

He yelled out now. "This is the way to make love you silly people. Oh, shit. Yes, gag on it little one." 

She pulled away and he groaned. "Daddy. Can I hold on to this tree and bend over?" She was pleading with him now. Looking up into his face with tears running down her cheeks.

He shook himself a little. "Yes. Yes. I need to fuck you now."

She laughed and cried out, "Yes! I want it from behind. So bad. Let me guide it in."

She quickly got up and leaned up against the oak, spreading her legs widely apart. Glancing over her shoulder as he approached from the rear, she reached around and made sure his cock was slipping into her pussy.

"Quick, little slut. Fast now. Oh, fuck. Your cunt, your pussy, your kitten." He jerked forward hard and thrust deep in one stroke. 

"Ohhhh... fuck. I gonna come seriously," she screamed.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me to fuck you," he yelled in return.

Damn. My hand was jerking faster and faster. Jesus, man. Fuck her. Fuck my wife. Oh shit. 

"Fuck me hard and deep. Oh fuck, Daddy." 

He screamed out again, humping his hips as he grasped her round hips. Thrusting down into her pussy. "Fuck! Oh, shit... ramming it now... Fucking that pussy. My pussy. Fuck. Fuck." Grunting now, as I was grunting. Ready to come. I was ready to come, stroking my sweaty prick.

"Ram it hard, please, please, oh fuck, yes, hard Daddy, hard. Do it to me.

"Oh shit, baby, Jessie. Oh fuck.

"Oh, Henry. Fuck. Oh fuck. I can hear it, Daddy. I can hear it. The fucking. I hear it. So fucking wet. Oh shit."

"You need it, need it, need my cock. Little one, oh fuck, needing me."

"Watch it go in, please, watch it. Watch it fucking me. My wet hole. My cunt taking you. See it. Omigod." 

His ramming continued, steady and fast, as I kept jacking my purple prick.

"You're so wet for me, always so fucking wet." His fucking was now speeding up. "I love watching your kitten take all of me, all of me." He stopped, pausing for a moment. "You're shaking so hard. Your tits hanging and shaking baby." Now he rammed in again harder than ever.

Her face was turned back, trying to see him screwing her juicy slit. "Shit, oh my god."

"Take that cock you little slut. Take it all."

She was weeping loudly now. "I love doggie style. Love it. Love it. Take my little cunt. Fuck, oh fuck."

His hips were shaking now as he kept ramming my wife's pussy. His voice trembled. "Take Daddy's big prick."

"I'm Daddy's slut, whore, fucking slut. Use me."

"Feel me, take me, all my cock." His legs were splayed wide and his knees bent as her rammed into that sticky pussy. 

"Come deep inside me. I want to feel you pumping in me. Please."

"You're such a fucking little whore for Daddy. Oh, shit. Pumping it all in. Pumping now, pumping now. Are you coming? Coming for me? Coming for me?"

"Yes, yes. Using my cunt to empty your balls, hell yes. Mmmm. Mmmm. Yes, Daddy."

"Fucking come you little tramp, come for me!"

"I've came so many times. Oh fuck. Oh my god. Messy, nasty, cum all down my legs."

He was obviously coming into my wife as I shot out my spunk onto the bushes. Damn.

"Oh, shit. You're the perfect little whore." He kept slowly humping into my wife's slit.

Jessica cried out again. "Want your cum in me. Fucking me. Oh shit."

He rammed in one last time and paused. "Oh, shit. Fuck. Jessie. I love fucking you baby." 

"Oh damn, Henry. Keep coming. Fuck. Fuck. Feel your prick pulsing. Fuck.

He slowly withdrew his wet prick. It was still rather hard. So was I. That was such a good cum.

She spoke now, whimpering as he flopped his cock out. "Oh, man. That does make me crazy. I could be fucked that way over and over."

He helped her turn around, keeping ahold of her so she wouldn't fall. I could tell she was weak. He hugged her close and then kissed her.

Jessica was holding him tightly now. "Oh, baby, baby. I love it. Bend me over a car. Pull up my skirt and just ram it home and fuck me." She giggled. 

She continued. "Who cares who watches. Let them watch you getting my pussy."

He chuckled now. "Get down now. Show anyone looking how to clean a cock. Clean my cock now, little one."

She was on her knees eagerly now. "Yes, yes, yes. I'll clean your cock." She took the whole shrinking thing into her mouth and seemed to be running her tongue around it. Cleaning it all up for him. 

His knees seemed a little weak as he shook. I knew his cock was tender and sensitive after that fuck. "Damn, having someone watch would be even better, little girl. You love Daddy? Yes." He smiled down at her sucking and licking and moaning with happiness.

She stopped for a moment. "My kitten is dripping. I love you Daddy. I love to be watched."

He gently touched her head. "Caress my ass now, and suck my prick good, little one. I want them to see Daddy's ass and prick and what he does to his baby."

Jessica rubbed her fingers over his butt and squeezed it. "I love it, and I love to suck your prick and lick your balls. My Daddy."

"Damn," he said. "What you do to me. Jessie, you are a wonder. Perfect little girl. Can't get enough of you. Want you all the time."

She giggled and rose up with his help. "I'm so damn messy right now."

"I want you messy. I like it." He was leaning down to pick up some cloth napkins. He used them to wipe himself and my wife. "That was fun, little one."

She picked up her sundress. "That was fabulous. I do dream of being outside and I do love doggie style. Have to gather up the blanket and picnic gear. I see some clouds coming in. It's not going to rain is it?" 

He was speaking. "Is there any style you don't love little one? It's not going to rain on us ever." 

"Darling," she said, "with you inside me there is nothing I don't love." 

"That's good. You're right. Any way Daddy uses you is a perfect way." He laughed and touched her cheek.

It was time for me to go. They were getting ready to leave. Luckily I hadn't completely stripped. I got myself together and quickly went back up the slope to our cabin. I knew I did not want them to know. I didn't want them to know that I knew I was cuckolded. Their voices faded away behind me.

As I pulled out of my back yard, in my van, I looked in the mirror. I didn't see them. They hadn't seen me. I would return later. After he had left. Yes, after my wife's lover had left.

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments