Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overheard Conversation

"Many thanks to ElizabethBlack for her kind collaborative help on the dialog."

56
24 Comments 24
16.2k Views 16.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was early afternoon. I had been delivering some pottery to customers around the area. My wife and I had a small business out of our home. I had told Jessica that I'd be home around six in the evening but the trip had been quicker than I expected and I was arriving home two hours earlier than that.

I parked the van in the barn. Then I got out and walked over and entered the kitchen through the back door. It was open as always during the day. We lived in a modern log cabin down in a hollow in the Ozarks hills.

We seldom wore shoes around the house. I slipped mine off beside the kitchen counter, put my keys and phone down where I'd find them again, and quietly moved through the archway towards the office. I was passing by our bedroom when I heard Jessica's voice begin to speak. I paused, listening.

"I didn't realize you were online darling. I so hope you're feeling better."

She was obviously on a Skype session. Another voice, a man's, spoke up.

"My tummy is not overly happy, but I should be well enough for exercising this afternoon."

I almost opened the closed door, but I waited. I wanted to hear what they'd say. She spoke again. 

"Thank you. I guess that's why I kept looking and you appeared never to be online. How long has this unwell feeling been going on my darling?" 

"I missed last Monday's exercise session," he explained, "but was doing well on Wednesday and yesterday I worked out. But last night my tummy got upset again."

Her response was quick. "Okay. Damn it! Damn it! Because of your health history, I'm upset and will be until you've been well for a while."

"It'll be fine," he replied. "I'll just watch what I eat. I'm in good shape otherwise. The workout yesterday was fun. You should know that I really don't get ill often. This past couple of months was a fluke for me. I never missed a workout session before."

"Oh, yes. I know you do watch what you eat, so that is not reassuring to me, by the way. I will still worry." Her voice wavered softly. 

"I don't mind if you worry," he said. "That just means you are being yourself. That's always good." 

Her voice rose slightly. "Okay, I read that as 'hush and don't worry'. I'll try. We'll talk about how handsome and wonderful you are instead." 

"Sure, talk about that all day, darling girl." I thought I could hear a smile in his voice. 

Now she sounded kittenish. "Sexy man with all the right moves. Knows how to ignite the spark in me that leads to explosions."

I heard a light chuckle. "I love me a little one who explodes for me. Very luscious."

Perhaps I should have let her know I was there. But now I was absolutely intrigued. I thought I was hearing a whole new side of my wife. I had to know where this would go. 

She giggled. "Just thinking about what a hottie you are gets me tingly and wishing you could get in the shower with me. I've been working outside all morning and time to get my shower if you're interested." 

His voice was eager now. "I am. My wife is out shopping at the moment. So are you going to strip for me now? I need to see you doing it little girl. Show me what I love to see."

She was giggling again. I could hear her moving about. I slipped the bedroom door slightly ajar. I wanted to see what she was doing for him.

"Touch yourself," he commanded. "For me." 

As she slipped her dressing gown off I saw she was nude underneath. Her hand went to her breast.

"Jesus dear one. Oh, god. My nipples are so hard for you. Just for you. See? See me twisting it?"

"Touch the pussy now. Touch it," he ordered. "Get it wet for me now."

"Mmm ohhhhhh yes - I just am now - one little finger pushing in to get wet and swirling around my clit." 

"Tell me what your pussy looks like right now," he demanded. 

"My pussy is wide open and my legs are parted as far as they'll go. It lets me see my little clit hard and outside its hood. Very slimy and wet," she answered.

My khaki pants were now down around my ankles as I pulled my feet out of them. I freed my prick from my briefs and stroked it to get it harder than it already was. I had not been this aroused in a long time. 

She continued. "I'm moving one finger inside and hearing the wetness squish and muscles of my cunt moving and grabbing my finger."

His voice was a little hoarse. "That's it. Play with it sweetie. See how I'm getting ready for you? See my cock darling girl?" I assumed he was standing up to display himself for her as she did the same. 

"Two fingers inside and rocking to the movement of in and out with my fingers." She was moaning now. "Getting drips on my chair."

"You're a messy little slut. You always cum and drip for me so good," was his reply.

She went on. "Pulling on my hard nipple and spreading my pussy lips because I know you're looking at me." 

He went on. "I'm licking my lips, and thinking of how long and hard I am for you." 

"Yes, very messy and slippery and messy and such a whore." She moved her body before the screen. "Like having you look at me fucking myself." She began filling her pussy with a dildo from her vanity.

"I want to hear you moaning." More insistent now. "Crying out for your Daddy. Yes, please yourself and please me."

She whimpered. "You have me so wanting you fucking my hole. Letting you see where to put it as I go in and out faster and deeper and harder. I'll cum. I'm so horny and needy right now. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh my god," she cried out. 

Very forcefully now. "That's it. Fuck yourself, and dream of Daddy's cock fucking you so hard. I want to power drive down into that cunt."

My hand was jerking my hardness now. I'd never realized I was a voyeur. But I was happy to please myself this way now. So fucking hot. 

He yelled now. "Jesus. you're such a sweet little piece. You are. You are. Oh shit." He groaned, then continued. "My sweet darling baby. I love her cumming for me."

She had fallen back into her chair. "Oh my god, what you are doing. Oh shit is right. Fucking my wet hole and making me moan and pushing my hips so hard to take you deep and hard and deep and, fuck!"

I couldn't see him. But he was graphically indicating what he was doing to Jessica. "I'm gripping your hips and ass. Fucking that sweet pussy. Oh, mother of god. You are mine you little cunt." 

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

She was babbling now. "Shit, shit, shit. Oh my god, so good. Fucking me fucking fucking fucking hard fucking so good fucking fucking." Jessica's voice was stuttering. She went on as I jacked myself harder and faster now.

"Take it all. Use it, use me, use it. Do it to me. Do me, do me. Oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh shit."

He was ecstatic now. "Feel it? Feel it baby? Do you feel me darling little one? Oh shit." He went on. "You're my cum slut. You are. You're just a little slut needing hard cock. Needing your Daddy." 

Jessica was crying now. "Moaning and gripping your cock inside me. Need you fucking. Fucking and fucking me always. Fucking me, using me. Using me. Oh my god, fucking."

He replied, "I will use you up, you little cunt. I will use you completely ramming into that pussy."

"Oh wow. Oh Henry. Oh my god. Oh oh oh oh. Came so hard. Wow."

He laughed. "You need it baby doll. You need me forever." 

She was rambling on again as she continued fingering her pussy. "Your slutty cunt whore. Using me up and tearing that hole up. Making it so red and swollen and pulsing over and over and over and over."

"That's it. Talk dirty to your Daddy. You're such a whore for me. I love you." 

She went on. "I'm your fuck slut forever and ever and need you inside me and using and taking me always." 

He chuckled again. "I will always be using you darling girl." 

She giggled now. "Daddy loves to slap my ass and stick his fingers in my asshole while he's fucking my cunt with his big fucking prick." She was teasing him.

I was close to coming myself. I wondered if this conversation was ending. But he started again. 

"I do love that. I want to fuck that asshole too. I want you to cry and beg me not to hurt you. But keep fucking me Daddy, keep fucking me." 

She was giggling again. "Daddy is so good to me because I'm a bad slut whore who needs to suck your dick and balls and gobble them all up."

He replied. "You are learning so well how you need to treat your lover. You're so good at this." 

Her voice was young and enticing now. "Yes, fuck my asshole. See it needing you and winking open. It wants you to push that big cock inside there and slam deep."

I was more excited than ever now. My cock was still filling my grip as I stroked and rubbed the head. Her voice was even more sultry now. 

"I have to have you. I need you. I have to take you and eat you up and make you mine. Lick you all over your balls and cock and asshole and make it mine." 

Her lover went on, "I love to push your face down into the carpet and start humping slowly down into that ass. You're moaning and needing more and more prick."

Her voice started low and then became loud and begging. "Pushing my ass back to take it deep and crying out not to hurt me Daddy but give me your cock, fuck your little one's asshole, Daddy please fuck it hard, Daddy deep, Daddy please, Daddy fuck me fuck me." 

He was soothing her now. "Good girl. Good little cunt. My precious baby whore. Oh fuck, I want you so badly right now. I want to hear your voice calling out for me to use you."

Jessica went on, "Daddy I love. You Make me cum. More Daddy. Make me cum more. I need you. I need you so bad. I'm cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming and crying. Oh my god."

Now his voice became entreating. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh fucking hell. Oh jesus. Fuck, fuck, oh shit. Cum now little slut. Cum now. Cum now." His demands continued. "You got me forever. You got me. I'm your Daddy. I want to use you little cunt. My little bitch whore. Keep cumming. Little tramp, like a whore. That's so good."

My prick was surging spunk out now, in spurts, onto the wooden plank floor. Damn, I hadn't shot so hard in years it seemed. I kept slowly rubbing my hardness as they continued the conversation.

Her voice almost a whine. "God, you make me cum so hard. Oh shit, it never stops. Omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod. My Daddy, my lovely wonderful Daddy who fucks his little one." 

"I love using you, Jessie girl. I want to use you all up, and then start over again. Fucking and fucking you baby."

Her voice was trembling now. "Shit, shit, shit. Omigod. Shit. Omigod. Oh my god. Wow. Wow. I needed that so badly. Oh kisses to the best Daddy in the world. The very best there is. Uses me all up and wears me out. Omigod, I love you." 

He said, "You always need it. I know that. You're really a slut inside. I got that. I'll keep making you my own sweet whore. I'll do it again, baby. I love doing it." 

She was purring like a kitten now. "I love you darling Daddy. I need you all the time, my own Daddy, to fuck his little slut whore and make her so happy." 

I heard the smile once more. "I can do that. Just come to me when you need it. I'll always know what you need. I know you, darling girl."

"Oh kisses, my darling Henry. Kisses and kisses. And wow. And thank you, and I love you." 

"Good. I love my Jessie. You'll feel better now, I hope." 

"Kisses darling. Oh, do I ever feel good now." She sounded so happy. "Hope you can feel better yourself later, thinking about us. Bye for now darling mine."

He finished up. "I will sweetie. I jerk off often thinking of you. Bye for now."

She closed the laptop on her vanity table and went into the bathroom. I presumed she would shower now. I pulled up my trousers and went down the hall to the other small bathroom. I cleaned up the cream from my prick and put my clothes in the laundry room.

Naked now, I went back to the bedroom, entered the bathroom, and opened the shower stall curtain. Jessica turned towards me with soap covering her body.

"Oh, you surprised me. Back already? I'll be done soon. Could you close the curtain?"

I grinned at her. "Want me to join you? We could play a little before dinner."

She turned her body away, hiding herself. She looked over her shoulder. "Not today, Barry. I'm not in the mood."

I pulled the curtain closed and walked out.

Maybe I needed to get a computer of my own.

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments