Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat and Peter part 4 finale

"Pat moaned, her head went to the side, "Mmmmn, wonderful.""

4
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I was sitting on the bed, looking at Pat. She was lying there naked, her legs spread. I could see a little of Dave's cum seeping out of her.

A little earlier Peter had finger fucked Pat making her cum. Pat described it as the most fantastic orgasm she had ever had. Straight after, Dave arrived and fucked her from behind while she sucked on Peter's cock. It was another first for her, having two men at the same time.

I slid my finger along Pat's gash, collecting cum as I did. Once it had ridden over her clit, which caused her to jerk her hips, I offered it to her mouth. She looked at me and smiled, then took it into her mouth and sucked it clean.

I looked down at Pat's pussy, so smooth and still pinkish, "There's one thing I want you to remember," I said to Pat.

She looked at me inquisitively, "What's that?"

"When these other men have their hands on you, and cocks inside you, using you, remember you are mine," as I spoke I pushed three fingers into her vagina.

Pat moaned, her head went to the side, "Mmmmn, wonderful."

My fingers felt a new sensation; she was wet, but not just from her juices.

Dave’s cum had mixed with hers.

I withdrew my fingers quickly and wiped them on the bedsheet.

Pat got to her knees and asked me what was wrong. I told her nothing, but for the first time, I had a pang of jealousy. I was the one who unhooked her bra, to let Dave see her tits. He was the first man to see them since we got married, except for me of course. Since then I have watched her sucking cock and getting fucked several times.

So why was I bothered now?

I reconciled it to myself because this was the first time I had gotten intimate with her so soon after one of her exploits. Usually, she would at least shower and freshen up; then we would fuck like crazy.

Pat moved closer to me, she put her head by the side of mine and whispered, "Put your fingers back in, feel how happy you have made me."

I put my hand between her legs and slide two fingers into her pussy. Pat was so wet my fingers didn't seem to be touching her, so I put another finger inside her. Pat put her arm around my neck and laid her forehead on my shoulder. My fingers began moving in and out of her vagina.

"Ooh yes Gary, just like that, Mmmn, fuck me."

I'd forgotten that Dave's cum was helping lubricate Pat. My fingers began to move faster, and Pat pushed her hips forward, pushing herself onto my fingers.

"Yes, Gary keep going, fuck Gary, you're making me cum again."

Pat's arm tightened around me, and she screamed, "Fuuuck."

I felt her juices running down my fingers. I took my fingers out and felt her liquid follow me. My hand was a couple of inches away from Pat's pussy, her fluid still spraying my hand.

Her arm was gripping me tightly, and her whole body vibrating, "Holy fuck Gary, what did you do to me, what the hell is happening to me?"

I looked down at my hand, she had covered it with her cum, and on the bed was a large damp patch. Pat was still recovering when I held her shoulders and eased her down onto the bed. Her pussy and the top of her thighs were shining. I looked at her vagina, her inner lips protruding, cum still seeping out.

"Oh, Gary, it is so intense when I'm cumming, far more than ever before."

Pat tried to explain how she was feeling, but found it challenging.

Pat said she should shower, and when she had, she would like to go out for a drink. I washed my face and hands while Pat showered. I watched Pat through the steamed glass as she cleaned herself. Her hand touched the side of the shower wall and cleared a section. Pat's pussy appeared close to the transparency, and I watched her cleaning herself. She seemed to be making a spectacle for me, her fingers running over her pussy lips. She parted her legs, and her fingers moved between her lips and then disappeared inside her.

Pat leaned against the shower wall, and I could see she wasn't just washing now. Her sexual appetite had increased tenfold in such a short period. I left her to her enjoyment and went into the living room.

Dave and Peter were having a beer; Dave held one out for me and joined them. Dave asked if everything was alright, I told him yes and that Pat wanted us all to go out for a drink. Peter offered to ring for a taxi, but I said I would drive. They both ganged up on me to get a cab, so I agreed. Peter rang for a cab, booking it to arrive in half an hour.

Dave laughed and said, "Will half an hour be long enough."

"Long enough for what?" Pat asked, walking in wrapped in just a towel.

We didn't reply, just smiled. Pat asked if it was ok, that we went out for a drink. As she sat on my knee, I told her we were okay with the idea.

Pat put her hand on my cheek and kissed me, then whispered, "Shall we give them a show, you haven't joined in yet?"

The idea of me taking part was something we had talked about a while ago. Pat had said she wanted me to, but I had told her only maybe. So far I had just been a voyeur, except for when I unfastened her bra. I was tempted just because of my fear earlier. To prove to myself, I was happy with what we were doing. I looked at my watch and told Pat the taxi was due in twenty minutes.

"Holy fuck," Pat said, "I better hurry then."

She stood, then turned to me, she leaned over me putting her hands on my knees to support herself.

"Think about it, please, I would love it if you joined in."

Pat gave Dave and Peter a kiss on her way out. When she reached the door, she let the towel drop and wiggled her ass. The Taxi arrived, and we had to shout for Pat. She came running out dressed in blue shorts and pink ribbed top, no bra, her small tits bobbing.

At the bar, we had a few drinks, and we played pool. Pat disappeared for a short time, and when she got back, she sneaked her panties to me. She told me she feels more comfortable without them. Pat drank a little more than usual, and it began to show. She flirted with a lot of guys, a talent she is perfecting more and more. I did catch a glimpse of her hand cupping a guy's crotch, while she spoke to him.

When Pat eventually made it back to our table, she sat on Peter's knee. She grabbed his hand and pushed it up, inside her top. We decided it was time to leave; we got a takeaway and took a cab home. We sat and talked while we ate, and had a few more drinks. Which I don't think we should have, we were all feeling the effects.

Once we had finished, Pat excused herself and said she would be back shortly. We put a porn movie on the TV and settled down in the living room. When Pat came back, she made an entrance and posed in front of the TV. I must admit she looked the beautiful lady she is. She was wearing an outfit I hadn't seen before. It was a purple baby doll with a low cut neckline. The bottom and neck were feather lined, hiding her modesty if Pat as any now. Around her wrists were bands of feathers the same, and she was wearing stockings the same colour. To top, or should I say bottom the outfit off, a pair of purple heels. I would say they would be high enough to be what Pat calls fuck me heels.

"Well, boys, what do you think?"

The consensus was that she looked great, very sexy and very fuckable. She gave Dave a Peter a kiss, then when she got to me, I put my hand on her thigh, and ran it to the top of her stockings. I felt disappointed because I couldn't find any straps. I love it when Pat wears garter belts, they are so sexy. Pat apologized, saying she couldn't find one the right colour, so she bought holdups.

I grabbed Pat's arm and pulled her to me, and she fell onto my lap face down. The bottom of the baby doll was around her waist. Peter couldn't see from where he was sitting, but Dave and could see she had no panties on. It didn't come as a surprise; Pat knew she wouldn't have them on long anyway. I ran my hand very lightly over her ass cheek, my fingers running down between them. I felt her arsehole and her hips jerk, then the softness of her pussy. I let my fingers play with her soft, wet pussy lips, but didn't enter her. She was, very wet, which seems to be the usual state between her legs now.

Peter, he was sitting on the settee, moved closer. He opened his trousers and took out his already hard prick. Pat inched a little over my lap until she was in a position to accept his gift. She opened her mouth and took his offering. A slight moan came from her once she had his full length in her mouth. I carried on moving her pussy lips with my fingers, but not entering her. She pushed her hips into me; she must have been able to feel my hardness.

She began lifting and lowering her head, fucking Peter's shaft with her mouth. Pat moved her hips, side to side, and I felt as if I was getting even harder. I wasn't just a voyeur now, so I pushed two fingers into Pat's pussy. Pat turned her head and looked at me and smiled, then went straight back to Peters cock. I used the wetness from Pat's vagina to lubricate her rosebud. I eased my thumb into her arsehole and penetrated her cunt with my finger. Then I tried to touch my finger and thumb. I could feel them almost touching, just separated by the thin membrane. Still holding my thumb and forefinger together, I moved them the short distance I could, backward and forwards.

I kept pace with Pat's head, but then her arse jerked, and she tried to pull her knees up.

Pat lifted her head, "Mmmmn, fucking lovely.”

I put my free hand on the back of her head and pushed it down. With a cock in front of her, Pat does one thing, she swallows it. Once she had his length in her mouth, I pushed her head down further, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and throat. I held her head, and she began to gag, I held her a few more seconds, but before I let her up, I pushed her head down again. When his cock left her mouth, there was a couple of strings of saliva between her mouth and his prick.

Pat turned to me again and said, "Holy fuck, that's a bit rough," and she smiled, the smile of enjoyment.

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her down again. This time, though when she began to gag, I held down here a little longer. I lifted her head using her hair, and this time saliva was all over his cock. Pat took two deep breaths, and I pushed her down again. Peter, interrupted by saying he couldn't take anymore and he was going to cum.

She told Peter to wait and turned over onto her back. He got up and knelt behind Pat's head, she reached up and took hold of his cock. After just a couple of strokes, Peter groaned, and his sperm began shooting over Pat. When he stopped, Pat squeezed the last drop out of his prick with her hand. It formed a ball at the tip; Pat gave his cock a quick jerk, and his cum fell landing on the tip of her nose.

Pat began laughing, and she curled her legs up. I realized then my thumb and finger were back inside her. I took them out and saw my jeans were wet, Pat had cum, and I didn't feel it. Dave came over, and something else I hadn't noticed, he had stripped off and was supporting a hard cock. He put his hands on her knees and pushed them apart. The three of us looked at Pat, both Dave and Peter, focused on her pussy. Lips swollen and pink, they were open slightly, showing the moisture seeping out. I looked at Pat's face, she was smiling at me, and she looked content.

The moment didn't last long. Pat looked down at her baby doll, "Holy fuck Peter, look at the mess you made."

She jumped up, and took hold of Daves' hand, "Come on Dave, help me clean myself."

She turned to me and whispered, "Give us a few minutes before you come in, there will be an invitation waiting for you."

Pat and Dave left, heading in the direction of the bedroom. Peter was getting up to follow, and I told him Pat said to wait for some reason. And there would be some invitation waiting.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Don't ask me."

We waited what we thought was a reasonable time and went into the bedroom. Pat still had her baby doll and stockings on, even her heels. Dave was on his back on the bed, his legs overhanging. Pat was on her knees, straddling him, leaning over him. I could hear soft, muffled moans coming from Pat as they kissed.

I watched, mesmerized, as Pat made Daves cock disappear and then reappear from inside herself. She must have sensed someone was there because she reached behind and spread her arse cheeks. Pat's lips never left Daves, her motion up and down his cock never faulted. Then the light went on in my head; this was her invitation. I looked at Peter, and he had his prick in his hand, trying to bring it to life. He was still limp after the blowjob Pat had just given him.

The thought occurred to me that Pat had set this whole thing up, just to get me involved.

"Fuck it, "I thought to myself.

I went to the drawers and got the tube of lubrication. I unfastened my jeans and pushed them down along with my shorts. I put a generous amount of lube on my cock and some on my finger. As my finger rubbed against her little rosebud, Pat didn't waver in her strokes. Even when I pushed my finger into her, she didn't stop. Once I thought she was lubricated enough, I took my finger out and positioned my cock. It was then Pat ceased and stayed still, and I began to insert my shaft slowly into her hole. She took her lips off Dave's and turned her head, maybe to see who was penetrating her.

As I pushed and went further into Pat, she moaned and then bit her bottom lip. My hips began moving, my cock fucking Pat's arse. It wasn't the first time, but it was different, I could feel Daves cock, beside mine. I pumped hard into Pat, each time feeling the ridge of Dave’s cock head. Pat was moaning, and each thrust brought a response. All too soon I felt the build-up to my climax. But before I came, I grabbed a handful of Pat's hair and pulled her head back. Pat moaned and growled, then as I released my sperm into her I slapped her ass. For a while I couldn't move, I needed to catch my breath, and slow my heart. I could feel it pounding in my chest.

I withdrew my cock and slumped onto the bed.

By this time, Peter's cock was hard again, and he wanted to fuck her arse too. Pat said no, she had enough in there today. She finished fucking Dave, leaving him with a smile on his face. Peter fucked her cunt, while she cleaned Daves cock with her mouth. Pat gave Peter the same courtesy, after he emptied himself into her cunt.

We sat around talking for a while after. Pat kept her baby doll on, cum stains and all.

Things changed after that; we didn't see Peter again. Shortly after, we found out he had moved away with his wife. Dave found himself a new lady, and we see them regularly. Habits die hard though, and he has been around a few times to sink his cock into Pat's juicy little cunt.

Published 
Written by gary65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments