Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picture Perfect

"Erotic Photographer finds his perfect model"

14
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I'm 24 and a professional photographer. I lucked into taking erotic photos after a model I had photographed as an "audition" for a website made it big.

After that, I was flooded with requests from websites to photograph models in erotic poses. Needless to say, I enjoyed my work. If there was a downside it was knowing I could hurt my reputation by having relationships with the models I photographed.

Even though I'm concentrating on my work it's not easy to get through a shoot without getting hard. For the models and my protection, there is a female assistant present at all times.

I must have gone through half a dozen assistants; a few quit because they weren't comfortable with the types of poses etc.

Once again I put out an ad and made it very clear the type of photography this was. I had three applicants. The first two seemed okay but when I saw the third I was sure I had found my perfect assistant.

Her name was Stephanie, she was forty-two and a former model. She had no problem with the poses since she had also been a model who did many erotic shots in her time. Stephanie was stunning for any age but she still had a perfect body.

Once I hired her, I couldn't wait to look up her photos. Wow, not only were her photos hot but they were very erotic. Solo shots. No porn but a lot of nude shots including open legs and various dildo and fingering photos and videos.

I knew she wouldn't object to the type of photography but now I was going to be photographing sexy women with a very sexy assistant.

The next few weeks went well, a lot of business and Stephanie worked out well. She made the models relaxed, helped them with makeup and her past experiences made the shoots go well.

As hot as most of the models were I was still aroused more by Stephanie. We got along well and I loved being around her.

She was married, but after we got to know each other talked about how hard it was to be faithful when she was a model; with traveling and parties she had a lot of opportunities to cheat and she admitted to having a number of one night stands. I could believe that she may have been almost twice my age but she could have still modeled.

One day I worked up the nerve to ask her if she had any interest in doing a shoot. She laughed and said no but was clearly flattered by my asking.

Things did change after that, she was more talkative and at times she would run her hand over my arm, or flash that beautiful smile.

A week or so later she shocked me by saying she wanted to do a shoot but the photos would be private. I assumed for her husband but much to my delight and arousal she said just for me.

A couple of days later with no work that day, I was set to photograph my very sexy assistant. She told me she had a few clothing changes planned. I told her I would gladly spend the entire day photographing her.

Over the next couple of hours, the first two outfits were a string bikini and sexy lingerie. She slowly stripped out of both and posed in a number of suggestive ways. She may have been forty-two but she had more sex appeal than any of the eighteen-to-twenty-one-year-olds I photographed.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

I was hard the entire time and wondered if I could survive another outfit as she changed and we talked. I told her that her husband was a very lucky man. There was a pause before she said that he was a good man. She went on to say unfortunately he couldn't get the job done in the bedroom anymore.

I was wondering if this was just a dream. If it was, it just got better. The final outfit was a tight leather dress and five-inch heels. We started and she slowly peeled off the dress to reveal a leather garter belt attached to black stockings, no bra, no panties.

As she spread wide open on the set's bed I took a few more pictures and she motioned for me to come over. I put down the camera and stood beside the bed. She sat up and ran her hand over my groin. I was hard as a rock so there was no hiding it. She looked up at me and said, "I've wanted to do this since you hired me.

She unzipped me and pulled out my now very swollen cock. Without a word, she licked up and down my shaft before teasing the head with her tongue. She proceeded to take me inside her hot wet mouth, her beautiful blue eyes looking up at what had to be a wide grin. She pulled off and I told her it was her turn.

Kneeling on the bed I went down on her, parting her lips first with my fingers and then flicking my tongue back and forth over her clit. She just stroked my hair and moaned her approval as I fingered and licked before moving up and sucking on each nipple.

Kissing back down and resuming working at her clit until I brought her to orgasm, I laid beside her and we kissed as she stroked my cock. Side by side she placed the tip of my cock into her pussy and pushed all the way in. Pulling her as close as possible, squeezing her tight ass cheeks, I thrust into her.

After a few minutes, I pulled out and had Stephanie lie on her stomach. Behind her, I slid my cock back inside of her as she arched up to meet my thrusts. I started to lightly spank her ass telling her how naughty she was. She groaned back, "I had to make you want me."

My reply was, "I wanted to fuck you the minute you walked into my office."

She told me she wanted to ride my cock and I laid back as she moved over me and with a smile lowered her pussy onto my cock. Riding me slowly at first, picking up the speed gradually until she was bucking up and down on my cock, I told her I was almost there and she had me pull out.

She laid on her back and motioned for me to place my cock between her perfect tits. She squeezed her breasts around my cock as I thrust forward, about thirty seconds before I sprayed my hot cum over her breasts. Exhausted we laid together, kissing and caressing.

Stephanie told me she noticed I got hard during photo shoots and she wanted me hard for her. I told her the truth, even photographing some young hot model I often couldn't get her off my mind and wished that she was posing for me.

My photo shoots had a new ritual. After the model leaves, I always take at least a few naughty photos of Stephanie, before we end our session with a hot fuck.

 

Published 
Written by DavidN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments