Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pulse of Desire

"Waking up after a rave has never felt so good. Or: You fuck me while your girlfriend is asleep right next to you."

48
12 Comments 12
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I don't remember much from last night. Especially the last hour is vague, those last three or four drinks making everything feel all blurred, mashed together in some kind of weird, distorted sequence. But I do remember the way you looked at me. The way that your foot casually grazed mine as we sat together, talking shit to each other and anyone who would listen. The way your hand rested on my knee, and slowly, gingerly, as not to draw too much attention, made its way up under my skirt. I remember how you squeezed my thigh, and how I had to bite the inside of my cheek, wishing you'd close the gap and touch me where I really wanted.

Your girlfriend had always wanted to have a threesome. At least, that's what you told me when you invited me to the rave and the consecutive sleepover. At the rave, however, she seemed distant at first - maybe she had changed her mind. Maybe she wasn't as bicurious as we both believed after all. So it was up to us to get the party going. Whenever I was about to order a new drink, another one seemed to appear out of thin air. And you were never far behind.

But now I’m here, struggling to open my eyes. The bright sunlight filtering through the blinds however is wreaking havoc in my pounding head. I'm disoriented – my own room is never this bright this early. As I move to cover my eyes with an arm in a lame attempt to forget my hungover misery, something shifts behind me. Someone. You.

More fragments of vague memories flood my mind. Loud, booming music, the flashing lights bouncing off of the delicate form of your girlfriend as she moved to the beat. Her soft lips on mine, tongue peaking through, but soon retreating. My hand tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, only to gently rest on her cheek, chin, and neck, moving down to where her mesh shirt ended and the smooth curves of her chest began.

I'm not sure if you're awake. What I do notice is that you're turned towards me, against me, and that your movement made me instantly aware of all that. My breath hitches and I lay perfectly still for a moment, not sure whether I should move away or remain as I am, pretending not to notice your rock-hard presence pressed against my buttcheeks.

Although hazy, I do remember that I've felt you before. Last night, that is. I remember walking back to your apartment, laughing at something you or your girlfriend said. I definitely forgot most of our walk to the cozy void of alcohol, but once we arrived and you were looking for your keys, there was this moment where I just... zoned in. More specifically, on the bulge in your jeans, which I'd noticed countless times before. Where I'd normally bashfully averted my eyes, wondering how big you really were, this night I apparently decided this would be the night I found out. Thinking back, it wasn't all that outrageous, with the implied threesome just about around the corner – not that this was something I really considered at that moment. I just reached out and cupped your junk for a gentle squeeze. You froze for a moment, faltering mid-sentence before you continued talking as if nothing ever happened. I'm not sure if your girlfriend noticed.

Did we ever have that threesome? Maybe. Probably. I'm trying to collect my thoughts and remember what exactly happened after we entered the building, but you're distracting me. I take a deep breath and gently try to make my way toward the edge of the bed, but before I can even move, your arm snakes around my waist.

"Don't."

It's only a whisper, breathed into my hair, but it makes my systems shut down. I sink back into the soft pillow that I'm now sharing with you, my heart hammering against my chest. For a moment we just lay there in relative silence, only disturbed by the song of an early blackbird and the quiet snores of your girlfriend, who I now realise is on your other side. The feeling of your length still pressed against me is maddening. Then, I feel your hand slip under my shirt, tracing the lines of my hips, moving up to gingerly stroke the outline of my breast. 

I find it hard to stay quiet. I bite my lip, my eyeballs rolling back behind closed eyes as you reach my nipple, rubbing it until it forms into a tiny ball between your fingers. Involuntarily I twitch, and I can't help but move a little, shifting closer toward your hard-on. With a quiet huff, you clutch my breast and rock your hips into me. 

Before we know it, we're moving together. You're biting my neck, and I can feel your hot breath against my skin as you're trying to contain your excitement. I, however, am not as successful. A quiet moan leaves my lips and for a moment the soft snores to your left quiet down. We abruptly stop. I'm trying to slow down my breathing, make it seem like I'm still asleep, and so are you –  but I can feel your length twitch between my butt cheeks, only separated by your boxer and my thong. For one long moment, I feel like we are going to get caught. But then we hear some shuffling, a small sigh, and the snoring continues. 

The absurdity of the situation is finally getting to me. A smile crooks the corners of my mouth, and I giggle – a sound too loud for our situation, and soon interrupted. Your other hand, the one attached to the arm that had snaked its way under my neck without even noticing, promptly covers my mouth. It doesn't phase me. In fact, I'm kind of into it. To show my approval, I press back harder, rubbing my butt against your dick. 

You release a sharp breath. Hand still clasped over my mouth, you pull my head towards you. I feel your hot breath on the side of my neck before you bite down, lick, and suck – apparently intent on leaving a mark. I can't help but moan against your hand. With my lips now parted slightly, your fingers find their way inside my mouth. A feeling of deviousness hits me. My lips close around your fingers, and as I suck on them, my tongue shows you exactly what I would do if I ever had the chance to get down on my knees for you.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

And that does it for you. You finally let go of my sensitive nipple and make quick work of the one thing that was still in our way. Now your boxer shorts are gone, I can feel your hard, throbbing length against me. A pathetic, needy whine escapes my throat. For a moment we both freeze again, listening for something, anything – but the snoring continues, undisturbed. 

Finally, you reach down and drag my thong aside. You can't help but slide your fingers up for a moment, through the hot wetness that had completely soaked my panties. As much as I want you to put your fingers inside me, you decide otherwise. My disappointment is soon replaced by bliss when I feel the tip of your cock pushing against my entrance. 

For a moment, I hesitate. Although I'm still not sure what happened in this room last night, I do remember that we had previously discussed using condoms – just to play it safe. But I feel you pressing open-mouthed kisses against my neck, your fingers in my mouth, and my pussy twitches, craving to be filled. When your fingers find my clit, I can't hold back anymore. Pure ecstasy fills my mind as I push back into you, as your cock slowly slides up into my tight warmth. 

I feel you quiver behind me before you start rocking back and forth. First, you're going slow, trying not to wake your girlfriend with our movement. Each time you push it back in I can feel you hit that sweet, sweet spot. I'm glad your hand is still covering my mouth, because else we'd have to worry about your neighbours, never mind your girlfriend. 

Before I even finish that thought, my mouth is suddenly freed. Instead, you grab my neck and squeeze, pulling me flush against you as you fuck me harder and harder. I can barely breathe – but I don't care. I only care about the way you're pounding me into oblivion. I shift my leg, placing it over yours, allowing you to fuck me deeper. We're a panting, sweating mess. I can feel my climax building as you're hitting the right spot, over and over, harder and harder, and I'm sure you're noticing it too. You squeeze my tits as if you need something to hold on to, your fat cock nearly slipping out because of how wet I am, but returning in full force. I'm almost there, oxygen-deprived – but it's the feral, almost possessive sound you make that makes me cum. I clench around you as my climax washes over me, all semblance of thoughts and reason escaping my mind. 

And then we hear it. Or rather – we don't. The absence of snores is followed by the shifting of blankets. You stop moving, drop your hand that was wrapped around my throat, and I suppress the need to gasp for breath. It's all quiet for a moment, and then we hear the sound of clumsy footsteps pattering away from us accompanied by a hungover groan before the door of the bedroom opens, and a moment later the lock of the bathroom snaps shut. 

"Holy shit," I whisper. 

"You can say that."

You're still inside me. For a moment, I don't know what to do with myself, but then you slip out. In one smooth motion, you turn me on my back and lift up my legs, resting them on your shoulders. The possessiveness I heard in your moan is reflected in the look you give me as you lift up my shirt and squeeze my bare breast. Then you finally push back in. 

There's a sense of urgency in your movements. You bend over, making me arch my back before you grab my arms and keep them down next to my head. 

I'm afraid that your girlfriend will hear us, but we're in luck – the sound of running water now coming from the shower drowns out the sound of flesh on flesh, my moans, and your heavy panting. 

"Fuck," you say hoarsely, and I can feel by the erratic movements of your hips that you're close. 

I wrap my legs around your back and drag you closer, deeper, for one final thrust, and then you quiver as you you fill me up. Finally, you collapse on me, your sensitive dick twitching inside me. 

It's quiet for some time. Then, you break the silence. 

"I really needed that."

"Same," I respond with a slight smile. Then, I add, "But didn't we-"

Before I can ask about yesterday, the water in the shower turns off. You quickly roll away from me, and I slip back under the blankets. A minute later, your girlfriend enters the bedroom again and stumbles back into bed. She goes out like a light. 

I turn around to face you. You're putting your boxers back on, and smile when our eyes meet. 

"I think I should go home." 

"You don't have to. We bought breakfast." 

The 'we' in this sentence sounds… odd. My eyes shift over to your girlfriend who's sound asleep again, blissfully unaware of the situation. You, too, avert your eyes, as we both fully realise what we have done. 

"I, uh… I'm going to take a shower." 

"Sure. I'm just… Staying here."

I nod and roll out of bed and make my way toward the door. I'm halfway through when your voice stops me in my tracks. 

"Just think about breakfast. Okay?" 

I shift uncomfortably. My soaked thong is a shameful reminder of our recent activities, and I can feel even more starting to drip out. 

"Maybe. I'll see."

With one final smile, I close the door to your bedroom. 

══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══

Thank you so much for reading my very first story on this website! What did you think – hot or not? I’m excited to read your thoughts in the comments. And… What's next? Will you join me in the shower? Will we have an extra special breakfast with the three of us? Or are we going to meet up someplace else – with or without your girlfriend? Let me know if you have any ideas or preferences, and I'll see how steamy we can make it.

Love, Sypha🌸

Published 
Written by SyphaWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments