Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Role Play or Murder

"A cheating wife becomes more adventurous at home"

23
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: physical abuse (hitting, choking, etc) is against the law. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A real man would never strike a woman. Ever."

Jon and Lisa had been married almost five years when they were enjoying a post fuck cuddle session one evening when the subject of sexual fantasies and exploration came up in their conversation. They had talked about such things in the past, and Jon was the one who would usually propose something that he’d like to try. On this night it was Lisa.

“What do you think about choking?” she asked.

Jon, a bit surprised, said, “As in cutting off your air supply during orgasm?”

“Yes,” Lisa said. “I read about it in my Cosmopolitan magazine.”

“And it’s something you’d like to research?” Jon asked.

Lisa shifted a bit in the bed, now laying flat on her back as Jon still somewhat held her. “I’ve read a few more articles off the web. And a few pornos on Pornhub. It looks hot,” she admitted.

Now you must understand, Lisa was a bit of a princess. She was an only child so she was spoiled rotten as a kid, and as an adult she expected her husband to treat her the same way. Lisa was drop-dead gorgeous and was a typical Southern Belle. She was tall at five-ten, thin with a size four body, perky 36C tits, and blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Growing up in Nashville the cute young girl naturally participated in the pageant scene. Her childhood bedroom was adorned with her winning crowns and ribbon from her ten years of pageants.

What Lisa did not tell her husband is that choking was something introduced to her by her co-worker, and fuck buddy, Greg Paul. They had been having a secret affair for about four months now, meeting up at a hotel every other Wednesday after work. Greg had groomed his work peer to become submissive and now had her doing whatever he wanted in the bedroom: rimming, butt plugs, swallowing his load, facials, and wearing whatever sleazy slutty lingerie outfits he bought her. Greg also had hundreds of photos and videos of their FWB fuck sessions.

Over the next two weeks, Jon read several articles online and viewed a few short porn movies to familiarize himself with the subject. It was during this time period that he realized something else, his wife had started doing things in bed that she had initially shot down when he had suggested it, or she did things that they never talked about. She had licked his starfish about six weeks ago, fingered his ass a month ago, and then sucked him off to orgasm and swallowed his cum load for the first time in their eight-year relationship on the night she brought up choking.

After a few days of these thoughts bouncing around in his head, Jon became worried that his wife was cheating on him. And then he remembered that about four months prior Lisa started going to the gym on Wednesdays, the day she had always taken off as her full rest day.

Jon pushed the thought out of his mind due to the busy time of Christmas and New Year's Eve. With both of their families being multi-generational Nashville residents, they had a full social calendar between family obligations and friend parties.

But he started paying attention to Lisa on Wednesdays when she’d return from the gym. First, he noticed that she did not bring in her gym back with her sweaty gym clothes. After dinner, he went out to the garage and looked in her car where he found her gym bag full of clean folded clothes. She had not been to the gym although she talked about her Pilates class.

New Year’s Day was traditionally spent with his large family watching the college football bowl games. Jon was one of four kids, two boys and two girls. While he and his brother were extremely close, Jon’s best friend was his brother-in-law, Mark.

As the two men tended to the grill outside cooking ribs and chicken Jon confessed his fears to Mark. After a long private discussion, it was agreed that Mark would play “private eye” and spy on Lisa the next three Wednesdays.

The following week Lisa left her office building early at 4:00 pm with a gentleman and each went to their own car Mark wrote in his notebook, noting what the guy looked like and the type of car he drove. Jon’s suspicions were quickly confirmed when both cars pulled into the Hampton’s Inn parking lot near the freeway. Mark watched both walk into the hotel separately and noted the time.

After thirty minutes Mark went into the hotel and started talking to the young guy at the front desk. The twenty-ish clerk was nervous as Mark questioned him about the “hot blonde” until Mark placed a crisp hundred-dollar bill on the counter. The kid sang like the fat lady at the opera telling him that the two were regulars every other Wednesday for the past four or five months.

Mark asked to see the registration card the man filled out. The young man said he could not show him the card. Suddenly another hundred-dollar bill appeared on the counter. Mark took a photo of the card with his iPhone. The unknown man's name was Greg Thomas.

He returned to his car and texted Jon, “Confirmed. Hotel. Greg Thomas.” He instantly received a text back reading, “Co-Worker. Been to parties at our house too. MF’r.” Mark patiently waited and took photos of both Lisa and Greg when they left the hotel separately. The following Wednesday Lisa went to the gym, but on the third week, she again met Greg at the Hampton’s Inn.

Jon remained calm over the next few weeks even though Lisa began wearing sexy lingerie for their sexual encounters, outfits that he knew were originally worn for her secret lover. The discussion of choking had remained in their conversations, but Jon had led Lisa to believe that he wasn’t so sure, he was worried he’d injure her or leave marks on her neck. The last thing he wanted was for someone to think he was abusing his beautiful picture-perfect wife.

As was their custom Jon had a fancy dinner reservation booked for the Saturday before Valentine’s Day. The young couple smartly avoided the busy crowds at restaurants on the fourteenth of February. While they dined at the five-star Surf & Turf Restaurant, Mark and his wife Kelly (Jon’s sister), decorated Lisa and Jon’s master bedroom with a dozen red roses, rose petals on the bed, candles, champagne, and soft music.

While they split a slice of the restaurant’s famous strawberry cheesecake Jon presented his wife with a long slender gift-wrapped present. Lisa’s smile was that of a toothpaste model. She opened the box to find a beautiful platinum and diamond tennis bracelet.

As Jon closed the clasp around her wrist he whispered, “Let’s try the choking tonight.”

Once home Jon led Lisa up the stairs and slowly opened the door to their bedroom. “Oh, my goodness!” Lisa exclaimed. As she looked around the room she commented, “This is so perfect. And I have the perfect outfit for me to wear tonight for the choking role-playing.”

Lisa told Jon to get undressed as she went into her giant walk-in closet to change clothes. Minutes later she walked out decked out in a strappy dominatrix-looking piece of red lingerie, finished with black fishnets and stilettos.

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69

As they sat on the edge of the bed and started to kiss, both expressed their excitement about their new upcoming experience. Lisa got on her knees and started giving head to her husband. “Hey, babe, can I take a video tonight of us having sex and the choking play?” asked Jon.

“Oh, I don’t know,” played Lisa. She was now an old pro with sex videos thanks to fuck buddy Greg. “Well, sure, but just tonight.”

Jon quickly jumped up and got his iPhone off the dresser. As she went back down on his rock-hard seven inches, he started the camera. “That’s right you dirty little slut, suck my cock. What do you want Daddy to do to you tonight” he asked in a commanding tone.

Without missing a beat, she looked right into the camera, “I want you to choke me as you fuck me, and bring me to orgasm,” she said seductively.

Jon sat back and savored Lisa’s oral skills while taking more video. As he talked dirty to her, he’d shove her head down making her gag and saying, “We’re going to get rough tonight, bitch!”

Minutes later he warned her, “I’m going to cum! Show me my jizz and then swallow it, you dirty whore!” as he continued to film.

Lisa did as told, looking into the camera, opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue, and then swallowing his white gold. Playing to the camera, “You taste so good, Daddy.”

Changing course she asked, “Why were you so rough shoving my head down?”

“I’m sorry baby. I thought you wanted the whole roleplay thing with this choking to be a kind of kinky rough experience,” he told her in a soft tone.

After going down on Lisa and getting her off, Jon moved up and started fucking her. After a minute he double-checked his camera, and then asked if she was ready to try the choking role play.

“Yes, be nice at first,” she said. “And remember, our safe word is purple, or if I pinch your nipple.”

“Understood,” replied Jon. He laid the phone down and it was pointing up towards the ceiling, but still on. For the next few minutes, he fucked his cheating wife in missionary and the two continued with a bit of dirty talking.

“I’m getting close, get ready to choke me,” Lisa whispered between moans.

Jon grabbed the camera with his right hand and with his left hand he clutched his wife’s neck. He had the camera pointed toward his wife as she started to climax he tightened his grip around her neck.

“Yes! Choke me, baby!” Lisa yelled.

“More?” he asked, knowing she’d say yes.

“Yes! Harder!” she replied.

Jon squeezed a bit more, but not too hard, as she rode out her orgasm moaning. “You dirty slut. You liked being choked didn’t you?” he asked.

“I did. That was fun, but you can choke me harder next time,” she said.

“Ok, I just don’t want to hurt you, baby,” he told her. “I love you too much.”

“I love you too, Jon,” Lisa said.

He had all he needed on video, so he turned off the camera. He bent over and kissed his wife, looked her deep in the eyes, and told her, “I know you’ve been fucking Greg. I have photos of you two at the Hampton’s Inn on two different days in January.”

Lisa gasped, “Wait, I can explain.”

Jon slapped his wife across the face, the first time ever he physically hit a woman. “You are nothing but a cheating cunt!” he said. He slapped her face again as he moved up her body and was now sitting just above her waist. There was no way she could get out from under him as Jon was an athletic man of six-two and two-twenty-five pounds with bulging muscles from his morning workouts at the gym.

“I’m sorry! I’ll stop,” she pleaded.

Jon slapped her a third time and told her, “Shut the fuck up, whore!” He then proceeded to choke Lisa extremely hard.

Her eyes widened as she tried to speak. She could not talk. It was then she knew what Jon had done. The video, his statements, his roughness during the blowjob, everything. As she tried to push him off of her torso she used up all of her oxygen and was soon not moving. Jon kept his grip around her neck for another two minutes as he cried, tears dropping down on her semi-exposed tits.

After about four minutes she had not moved or shown any signs of life. Jon checked for a pulse, he found none. He finally got off of her dead body and put on his underwear.

Jon dialed 911, “I need an ambulance. My wife is not breathing. We were role-playing and I was choking her. Hurry!” he told the dispatcher. He answered a few questions and did as told.

When the first police officer arrived, he found Jon giving Lisa CPR on the bedroom floor. The paramedics were right behind, and they took over life-saving efforts. They quickly took Lisa to the hospital, but the Doctor pronounced her dead upon arrival, or DOA.

An hour later at the Police Department, Jon was asked what happened. As tactfully as he could he explained how they had been trying to spice things up in the bedroom for the past four to five months. Lisa would wear lingerie and they would try new and exciting stuff.

Detective Rice asked, “And you were happily married?”

Jon paused, “Well, I was. But Lisa wanted more sexually. She had taken a lover. A co-worker. He was the one who got her into this choking role-play stuff.”

When asked Jon hesitated some but gave the police the name of Lisa’s lover. He also volunteered his iPhone, telling Detective Rice, “Tonight she wanted me to video our sexcapades.”

When the Assistant District Attorney arrived and spoke to the detective, Rice told him, “It’s all on video. It was their first-time role-playing with choking and it simply went wrong. It was the first time they took video too, the husband says.”

Detective Rice showed ADA Bill Long the sixteen-minute video. Upon completion, Long said, “It’s an accident. Let him go home.”

“That’s what we thought too,” said Rice.

Jon called Mark and he arrived to take him home. Both families were stunned to learn the news, and the details, the next morning.

At Lisa’s funeral the next week Greg gave Jon his condolences. Jon told him, “I want to thank you for bringing out the sexy vixen in Lisa I could not the past five years. Since you two started hooking up our sex life took off.”

Greg was stunned. “You knew?”

“Since day one. Lisa told me she knew a guy at work she wanted to fuck. When she told me it was you, I gave her the “ok,” said Jon.

Greg’s face was white as a sheet. “She told me you didn’t know.”

“That was our plan,” Jon said.

Minutes later Mark asked Jon, “How was that talk with Greg?”

Snickering, Jon said, “All went well. He thinks I knew of their affair from day one.”

“And you get a two-million-dollar life insurance payout in three weeks. Congratulations,” said the knowing brother-in-law.

Jon looked around the banquet room, “Cheating cunt got what she deserved.”

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments