Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rose Cottage III

"The fun continues"

1
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
641 words 641 words
We had left our lovers in the throws of passion, in the picture postcard cottage. Located in the gloriously sunny English countryside. Kissing passionately on her bed.

"Let's go outside in the garden," she demands.

The garden is not only secluded, but very well tended. He is happy where he is. Thinking of the wonderful thing she has just done for him. He is of a mind to indulge her. So with the tiniest of sighs, and a growing manhood he follows her down the stairs. They stroll into the wonderful heat of the afternoon. The feel of the sun on his naked skin. The perfumes of the flowers and the buzzing of the bees, has well and truly changed his mind.

He takes her gently in his strong tanned arms, and kisses her tentatively on the mouth. Just teasing her lips with his, then gently biting and finally moving to her neck. To that spot, which will either drive her wild with passion or send into fits of giggles. Today, she collapses in uncontrollable giggles. Which is his cue to tickle her and tickle her, until she is gasping for breath. He holds her firmly in his strong arms. He is laughing his big, dirty belly laugh so hard. They fall and just lie back on the grass, to watch the clouds and the airplanes drift by. A stupid grin plastered all over his weathered face. She snuggles forcing his arm around her shoulder. Digging him playfully in the ribs to make him more comfortable.

Rising from the floor, her fabulous body fluidly easing into sitting position, she covers his manhood with her hands. Pointing out that she would very sad if part of him got sun burnt. She often teased him about his man tan and his white bits. This particular white bit she happened to like quite a lot.

In a gloriously silky motion, she straddles him and starts to grind against his growing cock.

LenaWillys1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaWillys1

The motion pleasures her lips and clit, and both their breathing and arousal is climbing.

Effortlessly, he lifts her with powerful arms and places her sex over his mouth. He gets to work in a business like and well practiced routine. He starts with long strokes over and inside her open lips. As her back starts to arch, and the colours start nudging into her conciseness. He starts to circle her clit with his tongue. He knows her orgasm is close; so he eases back.

Turning her over he starts to lick her from behind. Now his tongue finds her tight little hole too, and his hands roam between her engorged clit and nipples. Her sex and bum are slippery, and the sensations running through her brain are so good, colours fly around her brain. The thrust of his cock entering her pussy is electrifying. As he slowly grinds his huge cock into her, she looks over her shoulder smiling in way that he knows only to well.

He shifts his manhood to her little tight slippery hole. His smile is huge, and breathing only just under control, as he starts to push gently into her delicious bum. Her groan is mixed with a gasp as her resistance gives up, and he slips inside her. His hands reach for her nipples, as he waits for her to adjust to his cock stretching her bum hole. With a tiny signal from her, he starts to thrust deep into her tight little bum. The grinding gets more and more urgent. They both spiral towards their inevitable massive climax.

He gets there just before her, with an explosive grunt filling her with his come. She is lost in a world of sensations and colours. As he shrinks and plops out of her, she is coming back down from her reverie.

Looks like next stop the bathroom...
Published 
Written by toadviking34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors