Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heather’s Party

"A married co-worker wants me as her birthday present"

213
25 Comments 25
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true experience from my early twenties and occurred shortly after another experience I wrote about -“Tears on my Pillow” - names have been changed."

I was in my early twenties when I worked with Heather. She was the office manager and looked after the office staff and accounting. I worked in the sales and service division, and our interactions were limited, mostly in monthly meetings or on the occasional times she came for the weekly Friday night after-work drink sessions.

Heather was a short, petite blond, attractive but not beautiful, with pretty blue eyes. Always friendly, polite, and funny, she was well-liked and respected by everyone.

On one Thursday afternoon, she met me at the door as I came in and handed me a card.

“I would like you to come to my birthday party this Saturday,” she said with a smile.

“Oh, sure. Twenty-nine?" I teased.

She laughed. "Forty."

"Really? I'm a little surprised, I thought you were younger."

“Yeah, sure you did," she giggled. "Bring your swimsuit, we have a pool and a hot tub."

“I will,” I assured her “I look forward to it.”

“Me, too,” she smirked.

*****

Heather and her husband, Russ, lived on the edge of town on a nicely treed five-acre lot. Finding the driveway full, I parked on the road and walked up to the house, hearing the music and voices coming from the backyard, and joined the throng of people on the patio around the pool.

It was a mix of family, friends, and coworkers, with the booze flowing, lots of food, and lots of fun. Heather had come over when I arrived, wearing a white camisole over a red two-piece swimsuit, and bare feet. I laughed when she put her arm around me as she was much shorter without her heels on. After introducing me to Russ and her two kids, Blair and Tammy, she walked me over to the bar table to get a drink and gestured to the hot tub where some of the girls from work were sitting.

“I know they will keep you company,” she teased. “I’ve heard all about you.”

“Is that so?” I chuckled.

“Oh, yes,” she giggled before walking away.

I had spent more than a few Friday evenings and weekends with some of the girls in the office, and obviously, it was a topic of discussion.

I joined my coworkers and the evening progressed quickly, with drinks flowing and the smell of weed wafting in the air on occasion, and was soon in my trunks in the hot tub. Heather came over and slipped in, squeezing between Tina and me, and I felt her hand grab my thigh.

“Now, you girls have to share, you know,” she announced. “It’s my party.”

As we sat soaking in the bubbling water, all talking and laughing, her hand worked slowly up my thigh until her little finger brushed my cock. She bumped and teased me, getting me hard with the little touches, and eventually put her hand on my bulge. After a long squeeze, she took her hand away and announced that she was going to the pool, asking if anyone wanted to join her. I needed to cool down so I agreed, climbed out, and jumped into the pool. She and a few others joined in, splashing and thrashing around, and she slipped next to me in the water.

“Come into the house in five minutes,” she whispered before swimming away.

I waited about five minutes and went inside after toweling off, trying to find her in the crowded kitchen, and spotted her at the foot of the stairs. I made my way over to her and she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the short hallway and into a small washroom under the stairs. She closed the door and locked it, turned around, leaned against it, and smiled.

“I want my present now,” she slurred seductively.

“What present would that be?” I asked.

“This,” she replied, stepping forward and putting her hand on my crotch.

She pushed against me and looked up with a seductive smile, taking my hand and putting it between her legs. Her pussy was radiating heat and I slipped my finger under the material of her swimsuit, slipping it between the wet folds. She moaned and pushed her pussy into my hand.

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

“I want you to fuck me.”

“You sure?” I asked as my finger slipped inside.

“Yes, we don’t have long,” she panted.

She yanked my trunks down and grabbed my cock with both hands, giving it a few strokes before stepping away from me.

“Oh, god, I want you so bad,” she huffed, pulling her bottoms off.

My lust took over and I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up on the sink cabinet. She spread her legs apart and lay back against the mirror, bracing herself on the counter, and gave me a lusty grin.

“Do me,” she growled. “I want you to fuck me.”

I spread her wet folds apart with my fingers and pushed inside, my swollen tip stretching her as it slipped inside. She was wet but tight, and it took a few good thrusts to get deeper inside as she moaned and bucked against me. I held her by the waist and pulled her into me while I fucked her, pounding myself into her as her head tapped against the mirror, and pushed in hard when she announced she was cumming. She put one hand in her mouth and bit down, trying to suppress the sounds of her climax, and her tight pussy clenched tighter on me. The feeling and the excitement were too much for me and I couldn't hold back.

“I’m going to cum!” I warned, preparing to pull out.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in, locking me in place when my cock erupted.

“Oh, fuck yes!” she grunted.

My balls emptied out, burying the whole load into her, and she climaxed again before I was finished. Heather moved her legs away and I slipped out, only a dribble of the huge load coming out, and helped her to her feet. She hugged me tightly and then kissed me before grabbing her bottoms and pulling them on.

“Thank you,” she giggled. “That’s exactly what I wanted.”

“Glad you enjoyed it,” I chuckled while putting my trunks on. “I hope nobody heard us.”

“Oh, don’t worry,” she giggled. “Nobody knows about this washroom.”

“Russ does,” I replied.

“He’s stoned by the fire pit, he won’t even remember he lives here,” she laughed. “Don’t worry.”

She kissed me again, standing on the tips of her toes, and gave my cock a squeeze.

“I would like to do this again sometime."

“Sure, anytime you like," I agreed. “But not here.”

“No, your place would be much better,” she laughed. “You go out first, and I will come out in a few minutes. If anyone asks, tell them you saw me going into the bathroom.”

I nodded and went out the door, slipping down the hallway and into the jostling crowd in the kitchen. A few minutes later I had a fresh drink and returned to the hot tub, joining the group already there. A few minutes later Heather appeared, clutching a glass of wine, and mingled with the people on the patio.

It was close to two when I was getting ready to leave, and the crowd had thinned out to a handful of people around the fire pit. Tina had latched onto me, inviting herself to stay at my place, and we found Heather in the kitchen before leaving.

“Thanks so much for coming!” Heather giggled as she hugged me.

“Did you enjoy your party?” Tina asked.

“Oh, very much,” Heather replied with a wry smile. “I loved my presents.”

I chuckled, feeling her hand rub my ass, and told her to have a good night.

“You, too,” she giggled, looking at Tina. “We will see you on Monday.”

****

Over the next few months Heather visited my apartment numerous times, usually on a Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon during her grocery shopping trips, and a few times after work. The last time she visited she told me that she would not be coming by anymore, feeling that she had experienced everything she wanted to, and was afraid that she would get caught if we continued.

We lost touch after I changed jobs later that year, and the last I heard they were still married, retired and had moved to the west coast.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments