Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexting My Boyfriend's Friend

"When boredom turns to sexting with the BF's BFF! Dive into our steamy chats and see how emojis aren't the only thing getting exchanged 😏🍆💦"

100
11 Comments 11
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

So, this is how it started. I was bored one day, scrolling through Instagram, when I received a friend request from my boyfriend's best friend, Vincent. I mean, we had always been friendly towards each other but never really thought of getting closer than that. Anyway, I accepted the request and began chatting with him casually.

At first, it was just the regular "How are you?" and "What have you been up to?" kind of conversations. But as days turned into weeks, our chats got longer and deeper. We started discussing our likes, dislikes, dreams, and even some naughty fantasies we had.

One night, I told him about this erotic book I was reading, which got me all worked up. He asked me what it was about, and I described the scene where a woman gets her pussy eaten out by two men at once. His response surprised me: "That sounds hot."

My heart raced as I read his message. Was he actually turned on? Suddenly, our conversation shifted from innocent chatting to something much more risqué. We started talking about sex and sharing dirty fantasies with each other. It was like we had unlocked a new level in our friendship - one where boundaries were pushed and secrets revealed.

As days went by, our conversations became even more explicit. One day, Vincent sent me a picture of his erect bulge poking out from underneath his grey sweatpants. It was huge, thick, and rock-hard. I felt my pussy getting wet just looking at it. My heart pounded in my chest as I sent him a selfie of myself holding up two fingers with the caption: "I can take this much."

His response made me shiver: "I bet you can take even more."

From then on, we started sexting each other all sorts of dirty things. Sometimes, I'd send him pictures of my tits or ass while wearing tight clothes or lingerie. Other times, he would tell me how much he wanted to eat out my pussy and finger me until I came hard.

One night, he sent me a message that made my knees weak: "I can't stop thinking about your wet pussy. I want to taste it so bad."

My fingers trembled as I typed back: "I wish you were here right now, eating my pussy and making me cum all over your face."

The anticipation was killing us both. We knew that if we ever met up in person, things would get intense very quickly. But for now, our textual adventures satisfied our desires just enough to keep us going until the next sexting session.

One day, Vincent told me he had a surprise for me. I could barely contain my excitement as I waited for him to reveal it. When he finally sent the picture, I nearly dropped my phone: It was a video of him stroking his cock while moaning my name.

"I've been thinking about you non-stop," he wrote. "I can't wait to see your face when I finally make you cum."

My pussy throbbed as I watched the video, imagining his cock sliding in and out of me. I sent him a message back: "You have no idea how much I want that too."

From then on, our sexting became even more intense. We started sharing videos of us touching ourselves, moaning each other's names as we came hard. Sometimes, he would send me pictures of his cock covered in cum after he had finished masturbating to one of my dirty messages.

One day, I told him about this new dildo vibrator I bought - it was sleek, powerful, and could hit all the right spots inside me. His response made me blush: "I wish I were there right now, sliding that dildo in and out of your wet pussy while I lick your clit."

As we continued our textual adventures, we began discussing what would happen if we ever met up in person. We both agreed that it was only a matter of time before things escalated beyond just sexting.

"I want to feel your cock inside me so bad," I told him one night. "I can't stop thinking about how good it would feel."

His response was simple but effective: "You have no idea how much I want that too."

And then, without warning, he sent me a message that made my heart race: "What if we met up tonight? What if I finally got to taste your pussy and make you cum all over my face?"

My hands shook as I typed back: "I don't know...what if someone finds out?"

"Don't worry," he reassured me. "No one will ever know."

As I lay in bed that night, waiting for his message, I felt a mix of excitement and anxiety. This was it - the moment we had both been waiting for. If everything went as planned, tonight would be the night when our textual adventures turned into something much more real.

When he finally sent me his address, my heart leaped into my throat. It was only a few blocks away from where I lived, which meant that it wouldn't take long to get there. As I walked towards his apartment building, my pussy tingled with anticipation.

As soon as I knocked on his door, he pulled me inside and kissed me passionately. His hands explored my body, squeezing my ass and groping my tits through my clothes. I moaned into his mouth, feeling his cock grow even harder against my stomach.

"I've been dreaming about this moment for so long," he whispered in my ear as he unzipped my jeans and pulled them down around my ankles. "I can't wait to taste your pussy."

His words sent shivers down my spine, making me even wetter than before. As he dropped to his knees and began licking my clit, I knew that tonight was going to be a night I would never forget.

As he slid two fingers inside me, I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge. His tongue worked magic on my clit, sucking it gently while his fingers thrust in and out of my wet pussy.

"I'm so close," I moaned, arching my back as my orgasm built within me. "Please don't stop."

He continued licking me, ignoring my pleas to slow down. Suddenly, the pressure inside me became unbearable, and I cried out in pleasure as I came all over his face.

As I lay there catching my breath, he stood up and unzipped his pants. His cock sprang free, hard and throbbing for me. He pulled off his shirt and crawled onto the bed beside me, kissing me deeply before sliding his body between my legs.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked, running his hands along the inside of my thighs. "I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock so bad."

I nodded eagerly, spreading my legs wide for him. As he began pushing himself inside me, I felt a mixture of pain and pleasure that took my breath away.

"Oh god, you're so tight," he groaned, thrusting deeper into me with each stroke. "I can't believe I'm finally fucking you."

His cock filled me up completely, stretching my pussy wide as he pounded into me over and over again. I moaned loudly, digging my nails into his back as I felt another orgasm building within me.

"Don't stop," I begged him, arching my hips to meet each thrust of his cock. "I want to cum all over you."

He picked up the pace, slamming into me harder and faster than before. Suddenly, my orgasm crashed over me like a wave, making me scream in pleasure as I came hard around his cock.

"That's it," he groaned, continuing to thrust inside me even after I had finished cumming. "I want you to keep cumming all over my cock."

I couldn't believe how good it felt - having his cock sliding in and out of me while I came again and again. As he finally reached the edge himself, pulling out just in time to shoot his load all over my stomach and tits, I knew that tonight would be a night neither of us would ever forget.

As we lay there catching our breath, I felt a sense of satisfaction and contentment wash over me. This had been everything I had hoped for - and more.

"I can't believe we finally did it," he whispered, kissing me gently on the lips. "That was even better than any fantasy."

I smiled up at him and knew these visits would continue for a long time to come.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

Published 
Written by sexieststories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments