Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sissy Gets Exposed - Happy Ending

"Sissy boi-friend gets Caught and Surprised by Girlfriend."

77
16 Comments 16
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Anyone who has ever hidden a secret fetish from the world never dreams of being found out, let alone caught indulging in it. I had successfully hidden my naughty little secret kink from my girlfriend for almost three years.

She had absolutely no idea that secretly, when alone, I would spend time feminizing myself. Dressing up in slutty lingerie, stockings, cute dresses, and feminine wigs surreptitiously satisfying my deepest urges.

As an active swimmer, I was in good shape, and my hobby provided the sound reasoning for shaving my body and keeping myself smooth all over. I had a large suitcase stashed in the attic, containing an array of items I had accumulated over the years.

It included a variety of sexy lingerie, dresses, wigs, make-up, heels, and of course, sex aids to help stimulate my arousal during play times. I always thought of it as my 'sissy kit.' Containing everything I needed to become a naughty little sissy.

My girlfriend worked in an office a long drive from our home, and as a remote worker, I had ample opportunities to play around during the day. Often, I would wait for her to leave, then rush to dress up in a slutty office outfit, pretending to be a girl while I did my mundane job.

This often led to some sissy antics, practicing my dildo-sucking techniques and watching hours of femdom porn, fantasizing as I wriggled and moaned on my vibrator.

As with all closet sissies, I had developed a system to help prevent being caught. It consisted of texting my girlfriend to make sure she had arrived at work safely, then locking the bolt on the front door to hinder her entry should she ever come home without warning.

This gave me the confidence to fully immerse myself in my sissy roleplaying. Starting with some innocent crossdressing and simple dildo play, to slowly going further each time, turning myself into a complete and utter sissy slut.

After a few years, I started to become reckless. I pranced around our house all slutted up and would indulge in sex acts in the bedroom. Riding vibrators on our bed, sticking suction cup dildos to the closet mirror, and sucking it as if it was a real cock.

I would lose myself in the moment, drifting off in my fantasy, often using our bedroom as a boudoir to experiment with sexual activities and watching porn while I mimicked the girls, sucking and riding cock, edging from anal, then working up to the best sissygasms of my life.

Vanilla penetration no longer did anything for me, and sex with my girlfriend become non-existent. By this time, we hadn't slept with each other for almost a year, and I no longer had any desire to fuck her with my tiny clitty.

I presumed she had been masturbating as compensation, based on her browser history. She wasn't very technically savvy and regularly left traces on her laptop. This surprisingly turned me on, especially discovering she had been watching interracial porn.

There were several references to videos of petite girls being dominated by large black men, and the thought of her watching this while she played with her pussy certainly got me aroused.

I, too, had watched similar porn films and had even purchased an 8-inch black dildo to entertain the fantasy. The idea had engrained itself in my subliminal conscience, dreaming of two different scenarios.

The first involved me watching her getting fucked by another man, usually a black man, while I either played with my dildo or remained constrained and tied to a chair.

The other fantasy consisted of her wearing a black strap-on dildo. Dominating and forcing me to be her sissy slave while serving her every whim as I worshipped her like a goddess.

Every time I dressed up for some sissy playtime, my thoughts comprised two fantasies. My girlfriend feminizing me through domination and pegging me until I came. Then cucking me as she received her own orgasm from a well-hung black man.

This inevitably led to the fateful events that followed.

It was a regular day, and my girlfriend Cassie had left for work. Unsurprisingly, I raced to fetch my sissy kit, stripping off and dressing up in some sexy black lingerie and stockings.

I sent my usual fake concerned text to check on her while I adorned my long brunette wig, applied my make-up, and slid on some 4-inch stiletto heels. The text came back, "At work safe," and I began to set up for my playtime.

After loading some interracial porn on the tv in the bedroom, I lubed up my vibrator and began to slowly grind on top of the duvet, sucking my 8-inch black dildo while I moaned like a girl.

My sissy clit oozed pre-come, and I could feel a sissygasm brewing deep inside my tiny balls, riding faster and moaning louder as I arched back and bucked on top of the bed.

In my excitement, I never even heard the front door open nor the sound of her tiny footsteps as she crept up the stairs. The sound of porn playing in the background and my girlish moans must have covered her stealthy movements.

I will never forget her first words as she gently pressed open the bedroom door, exposing me as the sissy slut that I was for the first time.

"Oh, thank god, I thought you were cheating on me!"

I looked up, shocked and panicked by her presence, knowing instantly that I had forgotten to bolt the front door. I grabbed the duvet, pulling it over my head and hiding pathetically under the covers.

"Please, don't look. I'm not decent!" I yelled, clutching for an excuse and realizing just how ridiculous it sounded.

She said nothing, standing stunned in the doorway. An awkward atmosphere filled the room. The only thing preventing silence between us was the sound of the porn that slowly increased in volume as the girl in the video moaned and begged for more BBC.

I remained under the duvet, completely mortified by the circumstances. My mind was filled with thoughts of regret, embarrassment, and shame. Racing to find a feasible justification. Anything to excuse the situation.

Finally, Cassie broke the silence between us. "So, how long has this been going on?"

I looked up at her through a gap in the duvet, nervously shaking as I whimpered a reply, "Not long. A few years."

She stepped inside the room, picked up the tv remote and, reduced the volume, then gently sat down on the bed next to me.

"I thought so. You've been leaving clues all over the house, you know. Me and my girlfriends were convinced you'd been seeing someone else. Especially when I found these the other day."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a come-stained pair of pink silk panties, holding them out in front of me.

"I thought you were fucking another woman. I was so angry I..."

She paused, choking on her words. I could feel a heavy burden weighing her down as she tried desperately to speak. I lifted myself up, pushed the covers off, and gently wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm so sorry. I should have confided in you," I whispered softly in her ear, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I wish you had said something to me earlier, before..."

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

"Before what, baby?"

Her head dropped into her hands, and she began to sob faintly.

"I was so angry. I know I shouldn't have, but I was convinced you were cheating on me."

I tried to comfort her, holding her softly and smoothing the tears from her cheek.

"It's okay, baby. Whatever it is, I promise it's okay."

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with water and her lip trembling.

"I slept with someone."

My face turned to stone. "Who?"

"Terrell, from work."

My clitty tingled in my silk thong, and my heart raced with excitement. Flashes of her naked body filled my imagination as I pictured Terrell filling her pussy with his big black cock.

"When?" I murmured.

"Last Saturday, after my night out with the girls."

Ironically, the porn was now concluding as the guy in the video frantically fucked the girl, building up to the final moment where he exploded deep inside her pussy, her screams audible from the tv.

"Please tell me what happened. I want to know everything."

"He was at the bar. We were just talking, and then I left to go to the restroom. When I went to leave, he was in the hallway by the men's room."

My clitty hardened in my panties as she continued to explain.

"Before I really knew what was happening, he kissed me."

"And then what?"

"We kissed for a while, and he led me into the men's room. I kept thinking about you having sex with another woman, cheating on me behind my back, and I just wanted to get back at you. I promise I would never have done anything if I had known you weren't."

I nodded reassuringly. Motioning for her to continue.

"The next thing I remember is we were in a cubicle, and he had pulled his cock out."

"So, what did you do?"

"I went down on him for a bit. I thought a quick blowjob would be fairly harmless. Only, it didn't stop there."

"Tell me everything, I want to know every detail. What was his cock like, how long did you suck him for, and what did he say to you while you were doing it?"

"It was just a normal blowjob. That's all."

"Come on, please. Describe it to me like you would to one of your besties."

"Okay. Well, it's true what they say. He did have a big black cock. His balls were hairless, and he was well cut, which made it really nice to suck on, and I enjoyed him talking dirty to me while I did it."

"What did he say?"

"He just kept telling me how much he knew I wanted it. How every girl loves big black cock, and, honestly, I enjoyed it. I'm so sorry, baby!"

I let go of her, slumping back on the bed in a daze. Cassie leaned over, grabbing my hand, smoothing it softly, and trying to console me.

"I really am so sorry, baby. It didn't mean anything, I promise!"

My mind was both confused and elated. I wasn't angry, just lost for words. She clung to me, repeating the same words.

"I'm so sorry. I love you, baby! It didn't mean anything!"

Finally, I spoke, "So, did anything else happen?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"He was really turned on and told me he wanted to show me what I had been missing. It happened so fast, baby. I didn't plan for it."

I glanced at the tv, watching as the guy came deep inside the girl's pussy. Her face contorted in ecstasy.

"Did you let him fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Oh, my god. You fucking slut," I said affectionately. "How did he fuck you?"

She held my hand tighter.

"He bent me over the toilet and said he wanted to take me from behind. It was so fast and intense."

My clitty began to throb. Cassie looked down, noticing the hard bulge that protruded through my silk panties. She could tell I was getting aroused and began to embellish the story, reaching down and wrapping her fingers around my stiff little clitty.

"He lifted my skirt up and thrust his big black cock inside my soaking wet pussy. I'd always fantasized about being taken like this, and his cock felt so good, baby."

She began to stroke faster, her fingers rubbing the silk material against my clitty, making me moan. She looked down on the bed at the large black dildo laying on the duvet.

"You know how that feels, don't you, baby? Having a big black cock deep inside you!"

I moaned loudly, spilling precum inside the silk panties and creating a small wet patch on the garment. Cassie smiled cheekily.

"Do you like the thought of Terrell fucking me with his big black cock?" I moaned even louder and girlishly than before, my whole body trembling. An unavoidable reaction that needed no response to her question. She gripped my clitty with her two fingers and thumb, stroking it faster. "Would you like to know what happened next?"

I moaned and begged for her to continue, writhing on the bed as she rubbed her other hand over my stocking legs.

"He grabbed my hair and pulled it back as he fucked me harder and faster. Stretching my pussy. He made me come for his big black cock, baby! He told me to beg for it as he fucked me."

Cassie leaned in closer, jerking my stiff little clitty in her fingers, then whispered in my ear, "He fucked me like a nasty slut, baby, as I begged him. Fuck me with your black cock. Fuck me with your big black cock!"

Her words sent shivers through my body, creating shockwaves of orgasmic sensations. Thrusting uncontrollably as I creamed and filled my panties with my sissy come.

After several ecstatic moments of climax, I finally regained some composure.

"That's the first time we've been intimate in months."

"I know," I replied. "I'm sorry, baby. I should have told you about my fetish."

"I would have understood, baby. You know how accepting I am of new things."

"Cassie, can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"Did you use a condom?"

"It happened so fast, and we just forgot. It's okay, though. You know I'm on the pill."

"Okay, babe. God, I can't believe you actually fucked Terrell!"

"I'm sorry, baby. I truly am."

I looked up into her eyes, seeing the sincerity on her face. She had never looked more attractive to me than at that moment, and I wanted desperately to assure her of my love.

"I'm only sorry that I couldn't have been there to experience it with you. I want to you know. Experience things with you. I have such a desire to serve you, baby. To please you in every way possible."

I slid down off the bed onto my knees in front of her, looking up tentatively, my hands running up her legs, under her skirt, and slowly pulling down her thong.

"I want to share my deepest fantasies with you and explore it all."

I began kissing up her thighs, speaking softly between taking turns to run my tongue across her clit and then sucking on her pussy lips. She moaned intensely.

"I want you to become my mistress."

(Lick)

"I want to make you come every day."

(Suck)

"I want you to have all the cock you want!"

(Lick)

"And fuck me with a strap-on!"

(Suck)

"I love you, baby, and I want to be your sissy slave!"

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments