Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Store Bought Titties, Chapter 2

"She follows her stud home to continue her illicit games!"

9
15 Comments 15
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Once she was through cumming, Jacquelyn's new stud removed his mouth from her amazing mounds and moved around between her spread legs. He looked toward her pussy, the source of the wonderful aroma she was emitting. Her panties, which were silk, bikini-style with lace edging, had soaked completely through, and he could see the outline of her labia, waiting their turn for his tongue.

He put his fingers inside the waistband and began slowly peeling off her wet panties. Jacquelyn smiled again and said, "That was amazing, baby. I hope you like the taste of my pussy juice because I am drenched!"

"I love it, and I love that you are soaked through... you smell delicious! If your pussy tastes half as good as it smells, I'm going to devour you!" he said.

She raised her hips off the bed so he could remove her panties, and he brought the sodden garment to his nose, inhaling her deeply. Jacquelyn moaned, seeing how he enjoyed her scent. He pushed her legs wide apart and settled in for a good meal. With his face mere inches from where he would be feasting, he paused briefly to survey the banquet he expected to enjoy. Jacquelyn's pussy was a thing of beauty, with soft dark hair trimmed so it just surrounded her outer lips. Those lips, as well as the inner pair, were swollen to a dark red, contrasting her creamy skin and her pubic hair. Gently using his fingers, he parted them, exposing her delightful pink vagina, glistening wet with her juices.

Leaning forward, he started licking the nectar from her thighs, reveling in the smooth texture of her skin. From the feel of his fingers and tongue on her very private parts, Jacquelyn was already cooing her pleasure, an encouragement to his ears, spurring him onward.

He started licking her crotch, and Jacquelyn spread her legs wider, allowing him to get everything from around her pussy, including the outside part of her outer labia, even what had soaked into her pubic hair. After devouring all her juices, he began caressing her pussy with his tongue, starting with the silky skin between her inner and outer lips at their origin, just below her pink love hole.

From there, he licked upward, until he reached the point where the two lips came close together. He turned his face slightly to one side, allowing his probing tongue into the seam between them and stroke both lips at once. Taking his time, he licked upward until he reached the point where her inner lip merged with the other inner lip. He continued until he reached the end of the outer lip, enjoying the feel of her soft, silky skin.

Jacquelyn was apparently enjoying it as well, with her pussy humping upwards into his face, and she interrupted her cooing to moan loudly. "Yes! Oh, God, baby, that feels incredible. Keep eating my pussy and you'll make me cum again."

That was his intention, although not right away... he was enjoying her sweet delectable pussy. He brought his tongue back to lick her inner pussy lips where they met. There they formed a protective hood over her clit, and he gently licked the top of that hood. He could see her little bud, so engorged that it was eagerly pushing its way out of its shelter and he gently touched it with his tongue. The reaction was immediate and unmistakable.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh yes, lick my clit," she cried out loudly. Her pussy fucked more strongly into his face and issued a fresh gush of her fragrant juices. When he glanced up, he saw that her head was rolling from side to side, whipping her dark hair back and forth, while her body writhed under him. It was still too soon for her to start cumming, though, so he kept his mouth away from her clit for a while.

The fresh juices Jacquelyn was giving him now tasted even better than what she'd produced before and, after savoring them, he started licking the other pair of her pussy lips, the same way as he had the first. These labia, when he started licking them, were more engorged than the first pair had been and when he reached the end of the inner lips again, Jacquelyn was closer to being ready to cum. This time, after caressing the top of her hood with his tongue, he dragged the tip across her clit and returned to start licking around her wet, pink love hole.

"I wanna cum, baby... I want to cum so badly. Lick my pussy! Suck my clit, pleeease," Jacquelyn pleaded in between her moans of pleasure. He knew she was just moments away from getting her wish.

Jacquelyn's body thrashed around so hard on the bed with her pussy fucking so hard into his face, that he had a hard time keeping contact, but he wrapped his arms around her thighs and that kept him firmly anchored. His tongue probed into the lower edge of her love hole, squeezing out the sweet drops of nectar, which he promptly lapped up. He continued up one side of her lovely pink hole, the tip of his tongue exploring under her inner lip as he went. Back and forth his tongue roamed, treating both sides with equal devotion and stopping between to scoop up the delicious juices that were bubbling up.

By this time, Jacquelyn's thighs were trembling under the strain of what he was doing to her and her hips were swiveling under him. Spread as wide as she could get them, her legs presented her pussy to his tongue to relish. She was ready to cum, so he softly sucked her love button into his mouth. His lips closed down on the base and his tongue caressed the sides and top of her clit while it was in his mouth.

"Yes, yes," she cried, "suck my clit." A minute later, "Oh, oh... I'm cumming," she squealed. Jacquelyn tried to clamp her legs around his head, a natural reaction to what he was doing to her, but he wouldn't allow it. He held her legs apart and her pussy vulnerable as he licked and lapped furiously at the leaking slit, wanting to lick up every drop of her sweetness, but driving her out of her mind in the process. While fucking harder than ever into his face, Jacquelyn grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face into her pussy, holding him there while her ass rocked back and forth and bounced up and down. He held tightly to her thighs and kept his mouth wrapped securely around her clit, continuing to suck and lick.

"Oh my God! Oh fuck. Oh God, baby," Jacquelyn cried joyfully as she climaxed, her body arching as the orgasm locked her in place. After that, she completely relaxed. Her head sagged into her pillow, her eyes closed, and she had a happy, satisfied smile on her face. While cumming, her pussy had produced another ocean of delectable juices and he licked up most of them, leaving just enough inside her love hole to act as a lubricant. He didn't know what she would want to do next, if anything, but hoped it would be fucking. So, after relishing most of her fresh juices, he slid out from under her legs.

Jacquelyn lay panting and covered in a sheen of sweat. Her pussy continued to leak juices, making the wet spot on the sheet even bigger. After he got from between her legs, Jacquelyn's loverboy lay next to her, letting her rest.

"By the way, my name is Jacquelyn," she said in between breaths.

"My name is Randy."

"It certainly is!" Jacquelyn said giggling.

They talked a little more and he found out she was an ex-model and that she had recently gotten her new titties - which was why she was at Daddy Big Buck's office in the first place. She admitted she sometimes liked to show herself off as she had been doing to him in the elevator. "This was the first time I ever got such a great reaction, though," she said, smiling broadly.

She learned that he was a computer I.T. geek and was in the building doing work for another company when they'd met. Neither were married, although she was living with Daddy and had been for some time. He didn't have anyone at the moment, having broken up with his last girlfriend a couple years ago.

After they had rested and talked for a few minutes, she propped up on one elbow. "Well stud, what else have you got planned for me?" she said, smiling mischievously.

Randy looked at the beautiful woman laying next to him. He had just finished giving her two incredible orgasms - one from licking her newly enhanced tits and one from eating her sopping pussy.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

And now that she had rested, she wanted to know what was next!

Without answering her in words, he got up and began undressing. He unfastened his pants and pulled them down, kicking them off into a crumpled heap on the floor. Jacquelyn watched, biting her lip as Randy pulled down his boxers, freeing his semi-erect cock. Even though it wasn't fully hard, he still sported an admirable tool and Jacquelyn gasped softly when she saw it. Randy's cock was a good deal bigger than Daddy's and she looked forward to feeling it inside her, filling her pussy.

"Okay Jacquelyn, you've had yours, now it's time for me to have some fun," he said.

She slowly and seductively crawled across the bed towards him. When she was close enough, she wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, gently kissing the tip. She looked up and saw him watching her. She licked the shaft of his cock with long, slow strokes from base to the rim of his mushroom head. She licked him all the way around like a child would lick a popsicle, then when his shaft was thoroughly coated with her saliva, she moved a bit lower.

She sucked one of his big hairy balls into her mouth, licking it and pulling gently on the sack, before switching to the other one. She licked between the two cum-heavy balls and back to his perineum. Randy moaned his pleasure at her work, which also let her know she was heating him up. She moved back up his shaft to lick around the head of his now hard cock and poke the tip of her tongue into his pee hole, to get at the drop of pre-cum that had formed there.

With his cock fully erect and hard as steel, she parted her lips and slid her mouth around the cock head. She looked up as she slid down his pole. She knew that men loved watching her eyes as she sucked cock and she wanted to see his reaction. Jacquelyn slid further down his hard stiff cock, loving the way it felt in her mouth, She ran her tongue over every bump and ridge, feeling the silky skin and feeling it pulsating in her mouth

"Mmm, I love this cock, baby," she said, and then went back down on it. She bobbed up and down on the thick, hard cock a few more times before he pulled her off him.

"Now let's see how kitty likes this cock," he said. Jacquelyn giggled and spun around. He placed her on her knees on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide. He pushed down her head and upper body and got between her legs. Taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed the cock head along her pussy lips.

"I want you to fuck me now, Randy, baby, and I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Stick your cock in me and really sock it to me," Jacquelyn moaned loudly.

Jacquelyn reached between her spread legs, her fingers holding her pussy lips open for him. With one hand on his cock and the other on the top of her ass, he inserted the head of his cock into the warm, wet hole that was eagerly awaiting it. "That feels good, now ram it into me, baby," she directed.

Not one to refuse a smoking hot lady, Randy gave a strong thrust and saw most of his cock plunge into her pussy. "Ooh, yeah! Yeah, just like that," she encouraged.

With another hard thrust, his huge cock was embedded all the way, his dark pubic hair mingling with hers. "Now, fuck me," she urged. "Fuck me good and hard."

Randy smiled. Apparently, Jacquelyn's Daddy wasn't giving her all that she needed at home. That's his loss, he thought. I'm more than willing to take up the slack for her.

Since the pillow was still under her ass, her pussy was at the right level to fuck in this position so he stayed on his knees and plowed his cock in and out of her. He soon began to pound her pussy hard and deep, keeping a steady rhythm that was fast enough to keep her enthused, but slow enough that she could feel each stroke. Jacquelyn began to fuck back just as hard to meet his thrusts.

"Ooh, that's good," she encouraged him. "Fuck me just like that. Fuck me hard, baby."

As Randy pounded away and she pounded back to meet him, her whole body was writhing on the bed. After a few minutes, her hips started swiveling and her ass rocked from side to side. She'd pushed up on all fours and, just like in the elevator, her big, lovely breasts bounced and swayed, a treat to his eyes, and to his hands, too, because he reached out and gently squeezed them. Jacquelyn liked that. "Play with my titties, honey. Pinch my nipples," she told him. Again, he did what she wanted.

He was still standing between her legs, reaching out to caress and fondle her breasts and driving his cock straight into her pussy. From this angle and position, he had only minimal contact with her clit, which had been good because he wanted to build up to a big climax for both of them. But Jacquelyn was already at that point, though. "I'm getting ready to cum," she told him. "I need more on my clit."

Randy leaned forward until he could reach around her slim waist and found her love button. As he continued pumping in and out of her, he fingered her throbbing clit, rubbing his fingers across it and rolling it between his thumb and index finger.

"Yeah, yeah," she exclaimed. "I love it... I love it! Keep fucking me."

He did but only for a few more strokes because Jacquelyn began to crest. Working her clit was just what she needed to push her over the edge.

"OhmyGod, Randeee," she screamed as he felt her pussy muscles clamping around his cock like a vise. Randy pumped in and out of her spasming pussy throughout her orgasm and made sure she felt every stroke. He continued to strum her clit as she bucked and writhed under him.

But her tight pussy and the moans and screams were all pushing him to his limit as well and Randy knew he would be joining her in orgasmic bliss very soon. She must have sensed his urgency too because suddenly she stopped.

"Between my tits! Fuck me between my tits," she ordered.

He pulled out of her wet hole and Jacquelyn quickly turned around, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling him to her. She placed his cock between her huge tits, letting it find a home in the warm channel she had created by squeezing her soft breasts together.

As he fucked her tits, Randy could feel her hard nipples rubbing against his skin. Jacquelyn's head was rolling from side to side and her eyes were closed while she moaned and whimpered. He knew she was on the verge of cumming.

He was even further along than that and his cock started jerking and throbbing, about to ejaculate and Jacquelyn knew it. "My tits," she cried. "Please, cum on my tits. I want your cum on my new titties."

As Randy held his cock in position to do as she wanted, she pressed her breasts together. With a few strokes of his hand, he came, depositing the first big gob of his steaming cum on one tit and squirting the rest on the other. She rubbed his cock in the cum, smearing it over her hard nipples and enjoying the feeling of the warm spunk and his cock rolling over her sensitive nipples. As soon as her nipples were covered, Jacquelyn pulled her breasts toward her face and leaned forward to lick the fresh fluid off her nipples. No sooner had his cum, and her tongue and nipples met when she started to orgasm again.

He pushed her back onto the bed to enjoy her orgasm. Her ass bounced up and down, her pussy fucking into the air while her entire body thrashed on the bed. She lifted her tits to lick the nipples and get any cum she'd missed while he shoved two fingers into her dripping pussy to make sure her orgasm didn't end too quickly. By the time she'd licked up all the semen, Jacquelyn's orgasm had finished and she was panting heavily on the bed, moaning, and rolling her head slowly from side to side.

He climbed into bed and they lay side by side, both of them regaining their strength. Jacquelyn smiled at him again. "Thanks, Randy, sweetheart. That was terrific. I hope you had fun too."

"I really had a great time. Let me know anytime you want to try out those store bought titties."

Jacquelyn giggled, "I most certainly will."

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments