Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subterfuge

26
26 Comments 26
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
“What’s wrong?” I asked over and over as she sat with a strange look on her face.

Carolyn cleared her throat before replying, "I have a wonderful surprise for you."

I felt myself shiver slightly at the 'wonderful surprise' as it really did not sound like I was about to get tickets to the theatre.

"What’s that Carolyn?" I asked, trying to sound calm.

"Oh I know you'll enjoy this every bit as much as I did darling. You just never learn do you?” She questioned, the anger and tears burning in her eyes, her hands clenched together in frustration. “Every time I think you have and that we have moved a step forwards, you go and move several steps back by doing stupid shit.”

I watched as she took my cell phone out of her pocket and stood frozen, unable to move or think gulping as I tried to think of the words.

"Well...what and how are you going to try to explain yourself this time Rowan?"

My throat was dry as I could hardly get out the words. "I can’t..."

She smiled a bitter smile, "Come on. You can do better than that! What happened to the creative girl I fell in love with?"

I frowned. I was almost crying now. I really did not want to lose her. Everything I did though was just one more fuck up. I couldn't seem to breathe without fucking up. The story of my damn life.

"I'll do anything to make it up to you baby, really and it won’t happen again."

She stepped closer to me. “You are so fucking right it won’t happen again and you are going to start making it up to me right now."

She reached out and grabbed my chin and tilted my head up, "Look me in the eyes when I talk to you, you fucking bitch."

I stirred nervously as she then pushed the cell phone with all my guilty text messages all over it and said to me, "Who the fuck is she?!"

Again I found myself struggling for the words, "Just..." I faltered.

Her eyes narrowed again as she finished my sentence for me, "Just some cheap generic slut."

I stared deep into her angry intense eyes, so beautiful yet so cruel. At the moment, they sparkled and gleamed and I knew that I was about to seriously pay a price for my last dalliance.

Her fingernails slid up, raking against my cheek. "Darling I love you, I really do and this is really going to hurt me more than it will you, but I have to show you who you belong to because you seem to be forgetting more and more."

Without any warning, her hand found its way to my head. Her fingers gripped my hair tightly and she pulled it hard, twisting it around her fingers as she started dragging me down the hall towards our bedroom.

I looked at the bed which was still a mess from earlier. "So you think it’s alright to bring someone into our house to our bedroom and act like a slut? Huh? Do you?”

I started to open my mouth to talk but before I could, I felt her hand go over my mouth, her fingernails digging hard into my flesh as she squeezed my mouth closed. “I am not finished talking and you are going to start speaking only when spoken to - like a good little girl."

"As you have chosen to act like a slut, I am going to start treating you like one, because that is just what you are, isn't it? I mean, you really can't turn a whore into a lady now, can you?"

She released her hand from my mouth. "Now get undressed.....Now! And make sure you do it slowly. You might be a whore, but you can at least be a sexy whore."

I moved towards the middle of the room and stood before her. My fingers shook as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse one button at a time, then I carefully slid it down and off my shoulders to the floor. I started to unhook my bra.

"You can leave that on. I like how it makes your breasts look so much bigger."

I felt my face growing several shades of red as my hands trembled more and moved down to my skirt, clutching the material as I slowly inched it off me a little at a time. It clung tightly to my body and finally landed on the floor. I stood now only in my black lace push up bra and matching panties,
panties that for some reason were now growing very moist at the anticipation of what could be coming next.

There was something strangely erotic about her when she was angry. Maybe it was the passion and the fire that she so rarely showed that I could only see when she was worked up like this. Maybe it’s because it was in moments like this that I knew she truly loved me and I knew deep down that this was just us and we made no sense at all.

"Now fucking get on that bed," she said as she pushed me hard face down. I was glad for once that this wasn't our usual desk fucking because that would have fucking hurt. “Get onto your hands and knees for me."

I slid over to the bed, my hands pressing against the silk. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the bed move with her weight. Her hands on my bottom caressed and squeezed before she leant in and whispered in my ear, "You remember the ruler, right baby?"

I nodded and started to bite down on my bottom lip. I both hated and loved that fucking ruler and the way it felt against my skin.

Her hands went to my panties.

Ebele
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebele

gripping them firmly. "Let’s get these panties off of you. We can't have them in the way now, can we?" The familiar sound of flimsy material tearing filled my ears as she tore them from me, her fingertips grazing my slick lips for a second, causing me to shiver and a small moan escape my mouth.

"I am going to teach you who this cunt belongs to. I am going to show you that I am the only one you need."

She reached down and picked up the well-used wooden ruler lying next to her and moved it up and down my ass, tapping and rubbing, taunting me with what was to come. She waited a moment before raising it and bringing it back down again, snapping it firmly against my flesh and making me wince and cry out, and then again, this time harder. It made such a satisfying sound. I could feel my bottom start to redden and sting. My teeth pressed against my bottom lip cutting into it as I felt the ruler snap against my smarting flesh again.

My juices were starting to run down my legs with every smack of the wood against my ass. "Oh god," I moaned, the waves of pain mingling with pleasure taking me over.

"You are such a pain slut. This is supposed to be hurting you not feeling good. You disgust me.”

I felt the ruler slide between my legs, rubbing against my now flooding pussy, pushing against my lips and easing in easily to my yielding wet cunt.

"Oh my fucking god!" I gasped out as I felt myself being penetrated and fucked, my juices flooding out in a torrent as she began to ease it in and out of me, starting first slow and deep, before moving into a harder faster pace, thrusting and ramming it in and out of my insatiable cunt.

Without thinking, I started moving back on it, wanting to drive it deeper, wanting every inch of it
buried deep inside of my needy little pussy.

"Yes fuck yourself on it, you dirty little fuck slut."

I moaned louder, my hips moving as I fucked myself on the hard wooden ruler. My moans were growing louder and turning into little high pitched screams as she pushed it in and out my pussy, tightening and gripping and squeezing against the ruler, wanting to hold it in.

"Now whose cunt is this?" She growled as she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my face up to meet hers.

"It’s yours baby. Just yours."

"That is so much better. You know I don't share. Now kiss me."

I looked into her eyes to see the anger that had flooded them was now replaced with love as she leaned down and moved her mouth to mine. Her teeth gently bit down on my bottom lip before she kissed me. My lips started to part to let her tongue slide into my mouth and explore, wet and passionate as our tongues now twirled together. Her grip loosened on my hair as she broke our kiss. I was trembling all over, unsure if I could keep holding back any longer.

My body tensed up again as I felt her mouth slowly move to my neck, her tongue running up it, leaving a long glistening saliva trail. I felt her mouth open wider and her teeth pressing against my soft flesh and piercing, breaking my skin and marking it. "You are mine, mine to love, and mine to fuck. No one else's," she whispered softly.

Her hand started moving faster back and forth and she continued drilling my pussy, ramming in and out with the now soaking ruler.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ," I screamed as she rammed it in so deep I felt it hitting my cervix. My legs were shaking now, my pussy pulsing and clenching around the ruler as it easily slid in and out of me.

"Cum for me now," she ordered, in her voice a hint of deep arousal sounded as the thrusting of the ruler grew more rapid and picked up speed, the hot wet sounds filling the room as it rammed in and out.

I felt my body start to spasm and tremble as wave after wave of pleasure swept through my entire body. My muscles clenched as I felt my climax hit me. My juices flooded out in a hot wet gush and sprayed down my thighs and onto the bed as I screamed out, "Oh fuck, oh god."

Slowly she withdrew the dripping ruler and brought it up to my mouth; rubbing it against my lips and making them glisten. I opened my mouth and accepted the ruler, tasting myself against the grain of the wood. My tongue lapped at it, greedy for my taste and not stopping until I had licked up every drop.

Finally, she pushed me down onto my back and climbed on top of me, her body straddling mine as she leaned in and kissed me, our tongues smashing together, sharing my taste. After a moment she stopped, "Mmm God, my baby has such a sweet tasting cunt."

I felt myself start to smile. No matter what was going on with us, in the end she always did make me smile. And I always knew, as I had from the start, that I really did truly love her and that she must really love me because it wasn't always easy being with me.

"So tell me, Rowan, are you going to behave from here on out?"

I smiled at her before replying, “Carolyn I promise you that I am going to from now on. Also I hope you know that I really do love you."

“That is all I ever needed to know." She leaned in kissing my nose gently before laying her head down on my chest. “I am tired, now let’s sleep, and when we wake, it’s your turn to fuck me."

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments