Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Fun Day

"Had some fun"

23
13 Comments 13
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

We had just had a fun night at a swingers' party on Saturday night and I woke up happy and relaxed. I didn't think the weekend could get any better. I rose and went out to the kitchen and called my man’s name. I failed to get a response. There was a note lying on the kitchen table telling me his friend had free Patriot tickets.

He'd left me at home alone with his son. I wasn't satisfied with just sitting home for my Sunday afternoon. After taking a shower and having coffee, I was bored. I went online to see who was there for a chat. About an hour into reading, a few chat windows opened and Mark, a guy I have chatted with before, contacted me. He and I had shared pictures and talked for some time. I told him about the party last night.

He offered to turn on his camera. I said, "Sure, why not?" and went to my room so that I could let him cam. I was turned on by the chatting, porn clips, and the display of his beautiful cock.

He finally asked when we could meet.

I told him I wasn't sure. "I'm never positive of what my day will be like."

He asked, "How about now?"

"Okay. Where?"

He picked a restaurant that wasn't far from my home.

I normally chat with people much longer before meeting but this guy had a lot of my same kinks, including fucking on camera. But, let’s face it, his cock was awesome.

I yelled to the kid that I was going to the gym and threw on jeans, a T-shirt and a hoodie. I'd told Mark I wasn't dressing up.

I got to the restaurant first. It was loud with people watching the Patriot’s game on TV. I sat at a tall table near the window, ordered a Bloody Mary and waited. I appreciated the looks I was getting from the guys at the bar. The drink was strong and gave me a relaxed feeling.

Mark arrived a little late. He was wearing jeans and a Patriot’s sweatshirt and a baseball hat.

I went straight to the thought of him stroking his big cock on cam.

He greeted me with a hug and told me he was happy to see me. He said that no-one from this online chat site had agreed to meet him before.

I laughed, saying I'd met a few since I joined.

Mark was about six foot and little overweight., the sort of guy no woman would really look at twice. His salt and pepper hair was a mess under his hat. He ordered a beer and a plate of wings and we began our lunch.

Mark said he was forty-eight and divorced and I told him more about last night's party and how much fun I'd had.

He asked if my husband knew I was with him. I said not and that I didn't want him to find out. I explained the swing rules that my man and I have. They would not allow me to meet him.

He said, "Fair enough," but I went on to tell him that I break the rules all the time. We laughed.

At half-time in the game, we'd finished our drinks and eats.

“Do you want to go to my place?" he asked.

"Well, if you want me to."

He told me I was beautiful and that his cock was rock hard already. I pretended to not believe him so he placed my hand on his pants. I felt him and grinned. "Wow," I said.

We paid our tab and went to our cars. I followed him to his nearby condo in my car and, as we entered the elevator, he mentioned again that he couldn't believe this was happening.

This made me think this would be over soon and almost a waste of time.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

I was wrong. As soon as the door shut in his condo, he began to strip and told me he was going to fuck the shit out of me. He helped me out of my clothes while groping and kissing me on the way to the bedroom. We were naked and I jumped onto his bed.

But he turned on the TV to the game saying we needed to know when game is over. I agreed and immediately began rubbing my clit, looking forward to having that beautiful nine inch cock ravage me.

Before we started, a fantasy that I'd told him about a week ago, but since forgotten, came true. Mark had his video camera on, pointing to a note listing my screen name on the chat website. It stated that I was coming to visit Mark.

He smiled and put the note on me and sat down in front of the camera. He said, "Hello everyone." The screen showed that we already had 316 viewers and some of the pop up names were names I recognized. They were jealous or saying Mark was lying. Mark told them he hoped they would enjoy the show.

An awesome encounter thus began.

Mark told me to slide over and he grabbed a fistful of my hair as he began his acting debut. He pulled my head to the end of the bed and began slapping me in the face with his cock. He asked me if I loved his cock and if my man had a cock like his? He called me a few choice names like slut and his whore,

This led to me getting face fucked till I gagged with drool and pre-cum dripping from my chin. This lasted a while but soon I was flipped over, putting my ass and pussy on camera. He ate my pussy and licked it like a pro.

I could see the game and the fourth quarter was just beginning. From this point on, everything became a blur. I came hard from his fingers and tongue and the knowledge that the camera was on.

He mounted me and told me we had over 700 viewers. This put us easily into the top five videos being viewed.

His big cock sank deep in me, rapidly bringing me to orgasm. He felt my orgasm, but he didn't stop. He kept banging away like my vagina owed him money. As he turned me over, I could see the game was almost over and I was getting sore.

As he began to fuck me doggy style, he mentioned we had close to 900 viewers. He now began fucking me really hard from behind and I came one more time as he slapped my ass.

I was impressed that he had not cum too quickly. Without asking, he began smearing lube on my ass and his cock and, before I knew when he was going to do it, he pushed his cock in my ass. It really hurt and I cried out as he worked it in as deep as he could.

It hurt until he picked up the pace. I moaned and cried out as he pulled my hair and slapped my ass. I was glad it didn't last long. He soon pulled out and showered cum all over my ass and back.

I rolled out from under him and saw we had reached over 1150 viewers. I waved then shut off the camera. Mark just laughed.

I wiped my ass off with his shirt and said, "I didn't enjoy the ass play."

He was the biggest I'd had that way. Bigger have tried but never got in all the way or they finished too soon. Anal isn’t even close to my favorite but I respected his way, taking it without asking and being slow about it.

I dressed and when I got home my body felt great. I felt really good as I took a bath for an hour and prepared for a mellow Sunday evening.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments