Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Afterparty

"My girl was the life of the party"

45
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
786 words 786 words

It was almost midnight, Lisa and I had been out clubbing for the first time in God knew how long. I had been flooded with paperwork from the office and she had been begging me to go out and have a fun night but I kept putting it off, but finally, we did it.

It was hot seeing her dressed up in her mini-dress that barely covered her ass, she was honestly the hottest one in the club and this was validated by all the guys staring at her dancing. A few of them even came up to her and asked her to dance when I wasn't around.

As we were about to leave Lisa whispered something in my ear. "Babe, remember that fantasy we dirty talked about the other night?" Lisa said in her seductive voice. I knew she was horny and I also knew what this fantasy was.

"You mean the cheating fantasy you talked about while giving me a handjob?" I replied.

"Yes, babe, can we try it tonight? I'm so horny and all these guys looking at me makes me wanna fuck all night long and have multiple cocks in me," Lisa said while touching my cock over my jeans.

I didn't know how to respond. Part of me knew I was too insecure for this but the other part of me came a big load when we dirty talked about this the other night, and to be honest, I've always wanted to see her get fucked by someone in front of me.

"Sure babe. It may be the whisky talking but let's do it," I said with a nervous laugh

Lisa went off to the dance floor, I sat from a distance and watched as she moved her body seductively shaking her ass, playing with her tits. She caught the attention of a young guy that came over behind her and she stuck her ass into his cock and started grinding on him. My cock just started to get hard seeing my girlfriend grinding on another man.

He started touching her tits, and ass, slowly I saw her guide his hands onto her pussy over her panties. I knew how wet she was getting from all the way over here. She turned around and started kissing him and he grabbed her ass while doing so.

Lisa sent me a text: "Hey babe, I know you saw that I'm going to take him home now, wait a bit and come back when I text you."

ArousedTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArousedTransTS

Holy Fuck, this was actually happening. I waited patiently for her text.

An hour had passed and still nothing.

Then suddenly: "I'm sorry babe, I got carried away, on the way home I invited Sam over too. I'm so fucken drunk and horny, come now."

Sam was her work crush. I knew this because she brought him up one day when we had sex and she started sucking on her dildo imagining it was him.

I called an Uber and went home, not knowing what to expect.

As I walked in the door, I could hear Lisa moaning.

"Oh fuck yes, I love that big cock," was what I heard.

I went upstairs and opened the room door and there she was, in doggystyle, getting fucked in the ass by Sam and sucking the guy from the club's cock.

"Don't worry babe, I told them you'd be home, come join or sit and watch," she said while taking a break from sucking a cock.

I sat and watched for a bit, seeing her devour a cock and take a cock in her ass, which she hardly let me fuck. I guess Sam had privileges I didn't.

The guy from the club pulled his cock out and said he was about to cum, Lisa opened her mouth wide and told him to shoot a load down her throat and that's exactly what he did. She swallowed the whole thing.

Sam was still going, stretching her ass out, and while he was pounding her the guy from the club left and it was finally my turn.

I went over and took my pants off. My cock was hard but nowhere near as big as Sam's. I slid my cock into Lisa's mouth and she started sucking.

"Oh my God baby I can't believe this is happening," Lisa moaned with pleasure

I couldn't hold on any longer and came over her face, cum dripping down her pretty lips.

Sam was still going. She told me to leave them alone.

I listened to him fuck her for a few more minutes and finally, he finished. I knew this because Lisa moaned, "Cum in me, cum in me, over and over again.

Published 
Written by LessonsLearned
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments