Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Busty Hooker

"Jon goes to visit a busty young hooker, and gets a lovely surprise..."

33
13 Comments 13
27.3k Views 27.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks

Jon Douglas had been married for almost twelve years. He was pretty happy; he had a decent job, enough money to support his wife, whom he loved. But their sex life wasn’t great.

To be honest it had never been that good at the start of their relationship. She was a bit too timid, even shy. This was why he had, for the past four years or so, visited hookers on a fairly regular basis.

He liked to act out his fantasies with a really filthy-minded woman, and this was the perfect way to do it. Around once a month or so he would get the urge, and search the internet for a local working girl that matched his type. For the last few days, he had been looking around online when his wife wasn’t around. He had come across a new independent girl he liked the look of.

Her name was Porsha. She was nineteen, brunette, with an amazing natural 36GG bust, or so her internet page claimed. There were a few photos too, none of her face, but a few of her legs in stockings, her arse covered by a very short skirt, and an amazing looking cleavage in various skimpy tops and bras.

Jon really fancied the thought of getting to grips with those massive tits. He had always liked busty women. His wife was not particularly big in that area. So he often found himself looking for busty working girls to satisfy his craving.

He also went to call girls because he loved getting a nice blowjob, something his wife was extremely reluctant to perform. She would very occasionally give it a quick perfunctory go at it, then lie back and think of England while Jon mounted her.

Jon loved his wife, and would never leave her. But their sex life was, in his mind, very unsatisfactory. So he felt little guilt when he went off now and again to satisfy his needs by bedding a nice sexy hooker. He felt that as long as he was careful to keep it a secret, no one would get hurt. It was certainly better than going off and having an affair, which could be filled with problems.

He enjoyed paying for sex. There were no strings, no responsibilities. Just great fun.

So one lunchtime at work he called the number from Porsha’s website to arrange a session. She answered almost immediately. She seemed very friendly and bubbly. Jon wanted to pop by for a one-hour session with her after work, and she said she was available.

On her website, Porsha said she was happy to dress up in whatever her client requested. So Jon asked if she could wear black stockings, high heels, and a nice revealing top. She said that was no problem, and she looked forward to meeting him later.

So around 5 pm, he called his wife to say he was busy at work and would be home late. Then he made his way to the address Porsha had given him earlier on the phone.

He called her from his car to say he was outside her building. She told him her flat number, and that he should come on up. She buzzed him in through the entrance door downstairs.

Jon felt a little nervous; he always did at this moment. That moment just before he met any new girl. It was a mix of nerves and excitement really. Excitement that he was going to soon be having sex with a hopefully gorgeous young woman, nerves about the fact he couldn’t be sure if this woman was good looking or not.

But he was fairly confident he was about to have a good time. She had only good reviews on a popular website Jon used to check about possible working girls he might see. They mentioned she was a real looker, a great body, and a good attitude and performance.

So Jon made his way up in the elevator in the nice apartment building. He got off on the third floor and went down to the end of the corridor to Porsha’s door and knocked. A moment later the door opened.

Porsha was obviously standing behind the door, holding it open. Jon remembered girls often did this, he guessed so that anyone else passing in the corridor wouldn’t catch a glimpse of them in their ‘working’ outfits.

Jon stepped into her apartment, as Porsha closed the door behind him. Finally, he got to see her.

“Oh my God,” Porsha gasped, then laughing nervously and holding her hands to cover her face.

“Rosie?” Jon said, “Err, wow, blimey. This is awkward.”

Jon recognised her immediately as the door had closed revealing her face. She had obviously recognised him too.

“Oh shit,” she said, “Oh God. Mr Douglas, you mustn’t tell my Dad about this. He mustn’t find out.”

Her name wasn’t Porsha, thought Jon; it was obviously a name she was using for this work. He knew her as Rosie… Jon had met Rosie just three weeks ago. He had attended an evening wedding party with his wife at a posh hotel. It was the wedding of the daughter of one of his work colleagues.

He hadn’t really wanted to go. He had worked with Dave for about fifteen years. He had been away on a few business trips and courses with him over the years. Jon had been out for drinks with him a few times too. Dave was okay, Jon thought, but sometimes he was a bit of a jerk too.

So when Dave invited Jon and his wife to his daughter’s wedding reception he didn’t feel like accepting the invitation. But his wife wanted to go as it was a night out in a posh hotel. It turned out to be a good evening, it was a terrific place, the drink flowed and everyone was having a good time. Dave introduced Jon to his family, his wife and his now-married daughter and her new husband.

Jon had a quick chat, and congratulated them. Dave then introduced Jon to his other, younger daughter, Rosie. She was a bit of a stunner, a very pretty petite girl with long dark slightly curled hair. She wore a tight short black skirt and high heels, with a tight white sweater, showing a hint of a fantastic big natural cleavage.

Jon chatted with Rosie and Dave for a while. Jon introduced Rosie to his wife. Rosie talked about being a bridesmaid earlier in the day, and how proud she was of her big sister. Dave got called away to chat with other family and friends. Jon and his wife chatted with Rosie for a little while. Jon’s wife then went off to the bathroom.

Jon chatted some more alone with Rosie. She said she had a boring job in central London but didn’t elaborate on what she actually did. She asked him about his work and family.

Then Rosie’s friend came along and started dragging her off to the dance floor. Rosie took Jon’s hand and pulled him along with her. Jon danced with Rosie and her friend Sammy for a few songs. Sammy then moved off to dance with some young guy. Rosie stayed dancing with Jon, always smiling.

Jon’s wife sat by the bar with Dave and a few others, chatting and drinking.

Suddenly the dance music faded and a slower song came on. Rosie smiled and came closer as Jon put his arms around her waist. They slow danced together for a few songs. Jon loved this, Rosie was gorgeous he thought. He could feel the weight of her lovely big boobs pressed up against him.

Jon turned Rosie away from the bar as they danced, so that his back was to his wife and Dave. He didn’t want them seeing how much he was enjoying being close to this buxom beauty. His hands held Rosie around her waist as they danced. He moved his hands up her body, his thumbs coming to rest just beneath her tits. He could feel the underwire of her bra, but Rosie didn’t seem to notice.

Jon could tell Rosie had had a few drinks. She certainly wasn’t drunk, but she was just a little tipsy. Perhaps that’s why she didn’t notice where his thumbs were. The next song that came on was a bit more upbeat. Rosie began moving to the rhythm a bit more energetically, but still keeping pressed up close to Jon. This meant her boobs began to move up and down, bouncing against the top of Jon’s thumbs. He loved this feeling, and began to get a semi-hard on.

He looked over to his wife at the bar. She was still happily chatting.

Jon decided to push his luck further. He raised his thumbs up, pushing them into her tits. He loved the way they felt. He also realised just how big and full her tits were, they were amazing. Still, Rosie gave no indication she had noticed where Jon’s hands were. Either that or she didn’t care, she was just enjoying dancing.

Jon’s semi now became a full hard-on. Jon thought if only he was twenty years younger, he would have tried his hardest to get this girl back to his place tonight.

As Jon’s thumbs were now pushed into Rosie’s tit-flesh, it pushed her boobs up, so Jon got an even better view of her terrific cleavage. He pulled her closer, as her tits danced across his chest. His rock hard cock was now pressed up against her.

Rosie finally noticed Jon’s wandering hands, as she looked him in the eye and grinned.

“Naughty boy,” she mouthed, and pouted, blowing him a kiss.

Jon smiled at her, as she ground her crotch up against his hard-on, giggling, keeping eye contact. Jon quickly shot a glance behind him to check on his wife, she was sitting on a barstool laughing with Dave and a few others.

“Don’t worry,” Rosie mouthed to him, giggling again.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

Jon smiled again at her. The dance floor was quite dark, with very loud music, so Jon thought he would see how much further he could get. He moved his thumbs up higher, pushing them into her nipples. God, her tits were huge, Jon thought. How he would love to stick his hard cock in between them.

Rosie smiled up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, giggling again. She reached down and gave his hard cock a quick squeeze, grinning from ear to ear. Jon reached for the top button on her sweater and slowly undid it, getting a much better view of her fantastic cleavage.

“Bad boy,” she mouthed, giggling again.

Jon loved the sight of Rosie’s tits jiggling up and down as she danced up close. Rosie again reached down and gave Jon’s balls a quick grope, then slide her hand up and down the length of his cock a few times.

Suddenly though she pulled her hand away, and pulled her body away from him slightly, looking over Jon’s shoulder her smile had disappeared too. Jon knew what that probably meant, imminent discovery. So he too dropped his hands back to Rosie’s waist.

Just in time too. Jon’s wife arrived on the dance floor, giving Rosie a very dirty look.

“Excuse me,” she shouted at Rosie, and not in a polite way. She took Jon by the arm, leading him away, back to the bar.

Rosie was left on the dance floor by herself, looking a bit pissed off. She turned and went back to her friends.

Jon got an earful from his wife back at the bar. Jon took it though, as he knew he was getting off lightly. It seemed his wife was just pissed off he had left her alone while he danced with some young ‘strumpet’, as she put it.

She was obviously jealous of Rosie’s good looks, youth and amazing body. She was upset her husband, who never usually danced at these types of functions, was off slow dancing with her and not his wife. But it seemed she had no idea where Jon’s roaming hands had been, or where Rosie’s had been for that matter. So Jon simply apologised a few times, saying he was just trying to be polite, and that he thought his wife was happy sitting and chatting at the bar.

Eventually, she calmed down. Jon bought her another drink, and twenty minutes later they said goodbye to Dave and his wife and made their way out.

Just before he got to the door, Jon spotted Rosie again. She was chatting with her friends. He caught her eye and quickly waved and mouthed the word ‘sorry’. She smiled, shaking her head that it was all ok.

Back at home, Jon was sitting at home naked in bed. His wife was in the bathroom showering. Jon thought about his encounter with Rosie, and her amazing tits. He started to get a hard-on, thinking about what he would have loved to have done to her. His wife got into bed and turned out the light. Jon moved over and embraced her, his hard-on pressing up against her.

“Oh Jon, really?” she asked, slightly exasperated. Jon kissed her, pulling off her nightie. “Oh, go on then,” she said, “Just make it quick.”

Jon pushed his cock inside her, climbing on top. She moaned as he did so, but not in a good way. Jon could feel his wife’s breasts against his chest, but only just. Two flat pancakes, it didn’t really do it for him. As he built up a rhythm, he was already thinking about Rosie. Thinking about those massive tits in his face, his cock in between them, fucking her jugs.

His wife made almost no sound as he fucked her. It was always this way. But Jon’s mind wasn’t on his wife. In his mind, he was shagging Rosie, her huge tits bouncing against his chest. He thought about Rosie sucking him while he groped her tits, and then spurting all over her boobs.

That thought was too much for him and he erupted into his wife, a big smile on his face. As he rolled off his wife, she immediately got up and went to the bathroom again to shower. Jon sat back in bed, smiling to himself. He had really enjoyed his short time dancing with Rosie. Damn, she was sexy. Shame, he would probably never see her again…

~~~

And yet here she was! Rosie closed the door to the apartment. “Shit! Mr Douglas, oh my god. Seriously, you mustn't tell anyone,” she pleaded. She looked really worried.

“No, of course not,” Jon mumbled. He couldn't take his eyes off Rosie.

She looked stunning. She wore a black and red matching bra and panty set, with black stockings and suspenders, and black high heels. The bra must have been one or even two sizes too small, meaning her tits were all but spilling out. Every time she made a slight movement they jiggled.

“Oh god. I need to sit down,” Rosie sighed. She moved down the corridor to the living room, Jon followed her.

Jon stared at her arse as she wiggled her way down the corridor. Her arse was so perfect, so curvy; it reminded Jon of the Brazilian girls he had seen before. Everything on this girl wiggled or jiggled. Rosie sat on the sofa, again covering her face with her hands, embarrassed. Jon sat next to her.

“You okay?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, but you’ll have to go. I can’t see you,” she said.

“What? Come on, why?” Jon replied.

“Because come on, I can’t let anyone find out about this,” she said, shy again.

“It’s ok, really. I have just as much to lose if anyone found out I had come to see you, you know?

“You mean your wife?” she asked.

“Yeah, exactly, it wouldn’t do me any good either,” Jon said.

“She was a bit of a bitch at the wedding, wasn’t she?” she laughed.

“Yeah, I’m so sorry about that,” Jon replied, laughing too. Rosie giggled.

“She doesn’t look like your type really,” she smiled.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I can tell what sort you really prefer, busty young women, right?” she giggled.

“You got me,” Jon replied.

They both giggled again, the awkwardness was gone now. Jon took advantage of this fact by putting his arm around Rosie and quickly working his hand down to her arse.

“There’s those wandering hands again,” Rosie grinned.

“Come on, Rosie,” he said, groping her arse with one hand, holding her hands together with the other, “You’re not going to make me walk out of here with a hard-on, are you?”

He placed Rosie’s hands in his lap, so she could feel his ever hardening cock through his trousers.

“You have to promise, never to tell anyone. Anyone. I mean it,” she said sighing.

“I promise, darling,” he grinned, passing a wad of cash to her.

Rosie quickly unzipped Jon’s fly, pulled off his trousers and boxers, whilst he removed his shirt and tie. Soon he was naked on the sofa. Rosie took his hard cock in her hand, and then led him to the bedroom.

“Are you taking me to big tit heaven?” he asked.

“Sure, baby,” she giggled.

Jon sat on the side of the bed. Rosie reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting it fall away.

“Oh my god,” Jon exclaimed. Rosie’s tits were huge and perfect. She stood in front of him whilst he groped and sucked on them for ages. Damn, they were so big, Jon thought, so natural, firm and beautiful. If only he had something like this at home to play with every night.

Soon, Rosie dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth, sucking his fully hard cock over and over. She was so good at it, especially for such a young woman.

“Oh, good girl Rosie,” he gasped, “You suck cock so good. Oh yeah, suck it like a busty whore should.”

“I will, sweetie,” she said between mouthfuls of dick, “I’ll take good care of you.”

Rosie’s tits were pressed up against Jon’s thighs as she sucked away. Jon reached down to grope them.

“Fuck, you’re one sexy girl,” he told her. Rosie kissed the head of Jon’s engorged dick and then stood. Jon quickly removed her panties, groping her naked perfect peachy arse, then pushing his face into it.

Rosie rolled a condom onto Jon’s rock hard cock.

“Now let me fuck you, sweetie,” she said, pushing him back on the bed and climbing on top astride. Rosie then pushed his cock into her pussy, and sat back, letting his dick go in all the way to the hilt.

“Oh fuck, yeah,” Jon gasped.

Rosie started riding up and down on his dick, her tits bouncing with her. Jon hung on to them for dear life, kissing and sucking those gorgeous melons. He could tell he wasn’t going to last long; the sight of this stunning beautiful busty young hooker was just too much.

Rosie giggled, sensing the inevitable.

“Is it too much for you, sweetie?” she asked.

Jon nodded, watching her perfect huge tits bounce in front of his face.

“It’s okay, I’m used to that,” she giggled, “I tell you what, I’ll give you a discount on a second hour so you can get your strength back.”

“Really?” he gasped.

“Sure baby, you go ahead and shoot your load now,” she grinned bouncing hard and with more urgency, “And when you recover you can call your wife to say you’re going to be late, and then do whatever you want to my hot young body.”

She certainly knew what to say to send him over the edge, and Jon sent stream after stream of hot come into her.

Damn, this was going to be one long hot fun evening...

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments