Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cable Guy - Part 3

"Continued from The Cable Guy - Part 2"

59
35 Comments 35
25.4k Views 25.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
A man came to my home this morning to fix the cable and we are definitely getting more than we both bargained for. My husband is downstairs and somehow I have found myself in my bedroom in a wild and naughty exchange with this young hot cable guy.

 

You have just given me the most explosive orgasm of my life and you don’t stop there. You continue to fuck me hard through my orgasm. I am bent over my bed with my heels lifting my ass in the air exposing my most intimate parts. The wet sounds and the sounds of your hips hitting my ass have my body surrendering to what you are giving me. I never knew I could feel this good. Sex has never been like this before.

For a moment you fear my moans and screams are too loud. The smacking of flesh on flesh ringing out, afraid we’ll be caught. But you push that back to the back of your mind and focus on the job at hand, giving proper attention to a neglected wife. “You like that Mrs. C? You like how it feels to have me fuck your married pussy?”

I am getting louder the more you move inside me. I can feel a buildup as the walls of my pussy contract against you. I am so close and I know you can feel it too.

“Oh yes, I love it. I have never felt anything so good. Please don’t stop.”

You grab my arms just above the elbows and pull me back, my back arching pushing my tits out as they bounce with every thrust of you hammering against me. The speed that only a young stud like you can offer.

Smack!, Smack!, Smack!

Our bodies collide over and over as my hair is flailing around, dress falling between us and you’re pounding me like never before. Calling out as I feel you hitting my deepest places with every thrust. “Fuck. Oh fuck that feels so good!”

The fear of getting caught has slipped my mind too. I have lost all sense of time and place and only focus you. If my husband came in the room right now, I wouldn’t want you to stop.

Grabbing my arms and pulling me back against you, fucking me like you know I needed I hear you whisper in my ear “Cum Mrs C., cum on this big young cock again.”

Your words are my undoing and as you whisper your command, I fall. You can feel my body shaking as I crumble into a million tiny little pieces beneath you. My second orgasm seems to go on forever, my whole body is tingling and you have slowed your pace. It is like an endless feeling of bliss. I squeeze the young cock inside me feeling every move you make taking me to a new level of orgasm.

My cum is dripping down your cock and you are still holding my arms. Suddenly I feel you throw me face down on my bed. I hear your cock slap against your belly. “Fuck, oh Fuck Mrs. C., get down here on your knees. Suck on this young cock.”

Quickly I scramble off of the bed eager to take you in my mouth. I feel so slutty rushing to take you, so eagerly. You lean back against my bed and wait for me to get into position. I look up at you and wrap my fingers around your big fat cock and begin licking and sucking and pull you into my mouth. You have no idea that this is what I love to do but I will show you that it is.

I have never had such a big thick young cock in my mouth. I don’t know if I will ever be able to take it all. I feel you looking at me. You undo your shirt and remove it.

“That’s it Mrs. C. Mmmm…”

Then I feel your fingers running through my hair tucking it back out of my face watching me struggle to take your thick young cock in to my throat. “Everything okay ma’am?”

I feel the head of your cock hit the back of throat and I still haven’t gotten down to where my hand is. So big! It will have to go down my throat in order to take it all. I have never done that before.

“Mmmmm, everything is more than okay. You taste so good.” I say as I push you in as far as I can take you, pushing my limits to please you.

“Oh Fuck!” you groan, as I take you deeper into my throat. “Fuck Mrs. C. you are hungry aren’t you?”

Desperately wanting to make you feel even a glimpse of what you made me feel a moment ago and maybe a little over eager to please you, you seem to notice.

Taking my hand I squeeze the base of your cock and then run my fingers down to wrap around your balls as I continue to take you slowly in and out of my throat. I am still not taking it all, but making a valiant effort.

With my mouth stuffed I look up at you and I feel your hand on the back of my head pushing just a little bit each time urging me to take it further.

“That’s it, suck that cock. Fuck look at you. So fucking beautiful like that.”

Your words of encouragement are what I need. Knowing that what I am doing makes you feel good is the greatest joy for me and unlike it has ever been with my husband. Hearing your breath hitch and your moaning as I take you in each time.

Maybe it is the pressure of knowing I am older and girls your age are probably better at this than me, but I am determined to give you a blow job you will never forget. I am willing myself to relax my throat. Urging myself to take it all, knowing that not many have probably ever done that before.

“Uhhh that’s so good Mrs. C. I love feeding you, starved for attention, starved for cock. I am in heaven watching you.”

Then you hear my husband again, “Hon? Did you buy snacks?”

“Fuck. Can’t he do anything for himself?” I begin stroking you as I call downstairs. “I put some on a tray in the fridge honey.” A grin crosses my lips as I look at you and take you back into my mouth.

“Is the cable guy still working up there? Does he need a hand?" he calls up again.

As I feel your hand back on my head I know I cannot speak and when I try to pull back, you push me back down. Your hand grips my hair as you yell down to him.

“No sir, I think I got everything under control up here. Just enjoy the game,” you holler. Then I hear you mumbling under your breath. “Fucking idiot.” 

Some women hate that feeling of a hand on their head during a blow job and to me it says you like what I'm doing... I cough as you gag me with your cock not quite realizing you were pressing me too far. I spit and sputter. You place a finger where my lips meet your cock, and let me up, marking how far I got.

"Just a little bit more, Mrs. C." as your finger marks just over halfway down.

Gathering my hair in your fist you are removing any obstructions and watching me closely. I’m working to take more of your cock into my throat. I feel drool escaping and running down your shaft and down my chin over the front of my dress.

I am embarrassed by my gagging. Not having gagged on a cock before, I don't realize that you expect this to happen as I try to take it all.

“That’s it baby, choke on my big young cock. I love seeing you gag on it.”

The drool coming out of my mouth serves as a lubricant to allow me to take more. I can feel you inside my throat this time and I am more relaxed, taking it further, looking up at you as you see me go past where I was before stretching my mouth wide and keeping eye contact.

“Oh yes Mrs. C. Wow, fuck, you are the best.”

I feel like I am in an out of body experience.

Who is this girl taking this strangers thick young cock down her throat?

Listening to your words I feel like I can do anything. I love how pleasing it is to you. The feeling is pure joy and so powerful to know I can make you feel this way. My husband never enjoyed this like you do.

Suddenly my throat relaxes and you slam your cock all the way down my throat. My lips are suddenly pressed against your body and your cock is fully buried. I cannot believe it! You hold me there and I am struggling to take a breath, but I don't dare move until you let me.

“Oh fuck. Yes.” you scream as your hand is on my head holding me down. “Fuck.” you shout too loud and my husband calls out.

“What is going on up there? Is everything okay?” he says.

Uhh, yes sir! Just fine, everything is fine,” you shout.

I can feel my throat contracting a little around your cock it is a feeling I will never be able to explain. I can't imagine how that feels to you. I am gagging and struggling but you don’t let me up.

I hear you growling “Take it, fucking take it.” You release me for a second, but not for long as you immediately pull me back down to take you all the way again holding me in place.

As you let me back up for air and I am catching my breath and licking your shaft.

Breathing heavily you are talking almost to yourself, “I can’t believe this day. That idiot downstairs has no idea what a cock hungry MILF he has.”

Now that you know I can take it, you don’t let my throat close. You keep letting me up for air and then grabbing my hair and pulling me back down pushing your cock all the way into my throat.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie



The sounds you are making and your eagerness tell me that you are so excited with what I have done. The sounds are wet and so loud, and my drool is everywhere. You use my mouth fucking my throat and this time when I gag, I throw up a little. You let my hair go and lean back.

“Fuck you are so hot. Make me fucking cum. Come on MILF”

I quickly recover from gagging and I want you to cum in my mouth so I begin moving faster taking you so deep and using my hands. I am lost in the moment only thinking of what I want you to do.

“That’s it baby suck that cock. My cock is so fucking hard. You’re the best Mrs C. Do you suck his cock like this?”

I am bobbing furiously wanting to make you cum sliding my hands over your shaft. Pulling back for just a second I say “I do, but he doesn’t enjoy it like you do.”

“He’s fucking nuts.” you pushing me back down.

I can feel your cock changing in my mouth. Oh I love to feel this. I know you are getting close and that I have made you feel this way. Your balls are tightening in my hand and your hands are on the back of my head.

“Oh yes, I’m gonna cum Mrs. C. Fuck, make me cum, Oh fuck you’re the best. Yeah, stroke it, stroke it like that. I’m getting so close.”

“Mmmmm.” Your words are making me moan.

I tighten my lips on you and give your cock a squeeze with my hand just to feel how hard you are. Stroking so fast, running my tongue across the tip each time I pull back. And suddenly I hear you growl and tense as you explode thick sticky cum into my welcoming mouth.

I can feel your cock twitching in my mouth as you cum so much and I am determined to swallow it all. My husband never came this much and I am not prepared for what you have. I never knew a man could cum this much.

Taking a finger and catching what slipped out, I lick you clean. I am grinning and so are you as we realize what we have both done. Perfect strangers... clueless husband... and my dress will never be the same. I giggle at the thought.

You grab my arms and pull me back up kissing me passionately before bringing us both down onto the bed. You turn and wrap your arms around me still kissing me. This is so unexpected. Once my husband finishes he couldn’t care what happens to me. He rolls over or leaves. He never stays around or continues. I am caught off guard by this.

I pull back looking at you in complete awe of what has just occurred.

How can I go back to him knowing about this young stud in front of me?

Still catching my breath I murmur, "You have taken me places I didn't know existed.”

“Mmmmm, and you’ve taken me, well you’ve taken me more than anyone ever has,” you laugh.

"I have never had a cock so big before. I felt you everywhere, I still do right now. This is not something I will soon forget. I don't know how I'll go back to him after this."

You smirk and push your hips against me in a suggestive way and reply, “Well, if you ever need anything, I make house calls.”

We are giggling and I pause, “So you enjoyed this too? Enough to want this older married woman again?" looking down. "I mean, you could get anyone, why would you come back here, to me?"

Putting your finger under my chin you tug me up so that I am looking at you. "Are you kidding? You are a great fuck! I would come back anytime you need me.” You help me up. "And so naughty too, what you can do with your mouth? Wow!"

Straightening myself up I glance down at my dress and giggling again I admitted "I think I need a shower I never knew a man who could cum so much. I am a mess. Will you give me a few moments to clean up so I can walk you out properly?"

"I’m sorry I made a mess, was it too much?" he says as he is pushing his still semi-hard cock into his pants. Go ahead and shower Mrs C. I’ll busy myself up here until you are done.

Turning to walk away from you I lift my dress over my head and kick my shoes off... by the time I hit the bathroom I am fully naked and I turn to you and you are grinning a boyish grin at me.

I step out of the bathroom a few minutes later in a towel and slip into my closet to put on another dress.

“Will you walk me out?” you ask.

“Yes, will you help me zip up my dress?”

"Sure Mrs. C., is this a new dress?”

"Well yes. In my continuous effort to gain my husband's affection, I try to look nice. Unfortunately it doesn't always work."

“Well it got mine," you say as you grab my shoulders and pull me against you kissing the back of my head. I wiggle my butt as you zip me up to let the dress fall properly into place.

I feel you watching me move and get put back together just like nothing ever happened.

“After you ma’am.” 

As I lean down to put on my heels, I can feel your eyes on me once again. I am quite happy and very much enjoying my after sex glow as I lead you downstairs. I quickly think of an excuse for why I’ve changed in case he happens to notice.

I can't wipe the grin off my face. It has been some time since I felt this giddy and young and wanted. I feel your hand brush my ass as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

Somehow he does notice, as we walk back down I say, "All done, everything works great!"

My husband says, “Great. Great," not looking at us, but then he glances over to me, "Did you change?"

“Yes, I was trying to help pull the tv stand out and I got something on my other dress. It was sticky and messy. Not sure what it was. It will have to go to the cleaners.” I see you smirking as I offer my made up excuse. “Maybe someone spilled something there and I didn't notice? We cleaned it all up though. Our cable guy here is a man of many talents!"

"Ha ha, yeah it was a huge mess," you chuckle. My husband doesn’t seem to care though turning his attention back to the game. Moving on, I mention that soon we would need to add cable to another room upstairs.

"Will we be able to request you for the work?" I say.

You wink at me. “Thank you, it’s all about having the right tools ma’am.” Grinning and licking your lips.

"Oh yes, just tell your husband to give me a call. You have my card."

My husband nods his head as he walks back through, heading into the kitchen to get another snack. "Thanks for the help!"

I see you fighting back a laugh. "Thanks ma’am, walk me out?" you trail off in a whisper.

I walk by you, your hand on my back as we head to the front door.

The touch of your hand sends tingles up my spine. "I will be requesting this work to be done as soon as possible. I hope you don't mind."

"No not at all ma’am," you say loud enough for hubby to hear. We stop at the front door, and you lean over to see down the hall. Coast is all clear and so you pull up my dress and insert two fingers inside me. You kiss me to absorb the moan about to escape my shocked mouth and my entire body is on fire once again.

“Fuck you are still so wet,.” you whisper placing your hand on my shoulder and pushing me to my knees. “I’m happy to help ma’am,” you say again loudly so hubby knows we are still negotiating a return visit.

I am looking at you inquisitively. "Needing a proper kiss goodbye?" I whisper.

You laugh, "Shhhh" looking down the hall. “Yes, just a quick one before I go.”

I can’t believe you could still be horny, but as I unzip your pants, you quickly pull out your cock and it is rock hard again. I am starting to think our cable guy is an adrenaline junky. Nervously my heart pounding out of my chest, "Just a taste," I whisper and I take you into my mouth once again.

"Yeah, yeah, just a taste," you agree. Your hand is on my head. This is even bolder than before. Crazier!

“You handle me so well now,” you are looking down the hall. “Ohh yes, hurry, fuck."

After taking you in deep several times I feel you are already going to cum. I take you in and feel you explode in my mouth this time I don't miss a drop.

Quickly you pull back and put your cock back in your pants. You grab my shoulders and pull me up and then push me against the wall kissing me deeply. I am in a trance, mesmerized by you.

"Where did you come from?” I say. “I have needed you for so long!"

“Well, you have me now,” you laugh. “I am hooked!” Winking as you turn to go.

“I will be in touch, soon" I giggle "There is much more work to be done"

"Mmmmm, I hope so Mrs. C," you say reluctantly grabbing the door knob.

“If you don't mind I may just watch you walk away the way you've been watching me today." I step out onto the porch as you turn to go.

“Have a nice day, Mrs. C.”

“Wait, I don’t even know your name?”

“My name is Adam.”

“Well, have a nice day, Adam,” I smile.

I stand there for a few minutes as you walk away ignoring my husband shouting for me. Taking a moment in your wake to reflect on my glorious Saturday morning.

 

Published 
Written by Crazy_Girl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments