Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christmas Eve Suprise

"It was Christmas Eve. . . ."

37
11 Comments 11
18.0k Views 18.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The doorbell rang. Sharon, my wife of twenty years, looked at me and asked if we were expecting someone.

“No,” I responded as I shuffled towards our front door and looked out the peep hole. It was Jackie, the single and quite attractive next door neighbor. I opened the door and immediately noticed she had a panicked look on her face.

“There’s water all over my kitchen floor,” she pleaded, “Can you help me?”

I looked at Sharon, who seemed rather indifferent at the intrusion.

“Sure,” I replied, “Let me grab my tool box.”

Sharon asked Jackie if she wanted to come in, but Jackie politely declined. Jackie apologized and said she had already tried to call a plumbing company but that everyone was closed since it was Christmas Eve.

I grabbed my handy tool box from a closet near the kitchen and told Sharon I would be right back. She and I both knew that once I stepped out the door, it would be several hours before I would return. No decent plumbing job ever takes only takes a few minutes.

As soon as I stepped into Jackie’s house, I stepped on water.

“You may want to call your insurance company on this one,” I said, making my way to the kitchen. I could hear the swishing of the dishwasher, so the very first thing I did was turn it off.

“Do you think it is dishwasher?” Jackie asked, standing right behind me, barefoot and clad only in a terry-cloth robe, tightly tied at the waist.

“Yep,” I matter-of-factly replied, as I opened the door to the dishwasher. Water poured out, soaking my feet and my lower calves.

I pulled out on the lower tray. I peered in and saw a towel wrapped around the spinner arm and covering the drain. I pulled it lose and looked at Jackie.

“This is your problem,” I said, tossing the kitchen towel into the sink.

“How did that get in there?” Jackie asked as she stared at the water-soaked towel. “Oh my gawd! I am so embarrassed!”

“Do you have a mop?” I asked.

Jackie silently disappeared through her laundry room and into her garage. She emerged, a mop in hand, and the tie to her robe loosened and hanging down. I didn’t say anything, as I took the mop from her outstretched hand began to swab it back and forth across the floor, soaking up the water. I hand rung it out in the sink.

“Let me get some towels,” Jackie remarked as she disappeared down a hallway and into one of her bathrooms. She emerged a few seconds later with a stack of towels in her hands. The part in her robe was much wider. I did my best to not cast a prolonged look, but could very easily tell she was not wearing anything under her robe.

Jackie handed me several towels and I laid them out on the floor to soak up the water.

“What a freaking mess!” Jackie declared, tossing her long blonde hair over her shoulder and shaking her head. She pulled the part in her robe closed and retied the cloth wrap-around belt, as she stomped around barefoot on the towels.

She bent over and picked up several of the towels and tossed them in the sink. I started to ring each one out.

“You don’t have to do that,” Jackie said.

“I don’t mind,” I replied.

“I’m sure Sharon would rather have you at home,” Jackie shot back.

“Not really,” I replied. “She knows these jobs take a few hours, so she’ll be fast asleep by the time I get back.”

Jackie was standing right next to me as we chatted, both of us ringing out the towels in her sink.

‘You are so nice,” Jackie replied. “I don’t know how I could ever repay you.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I replied. “This is what neighbors are for.”

“I have to repay you,” Jackie shot back, tossing one of the towels on to the floor.

Evil, lust-filled thoughts flooded my mind. I couldn’t cheat on Sharon. Jackie pulled on the tie that held her robe in place, silently allowing it to part. She turned and stomped on the second and third bath towel she had tossed on to the wet floor. I stood in silence and watched, as she beat a circle on each towel. As she stepped on each towel, her robe parted.

“You really don’t have to stick around,” Jackie repeated as she pushed the wet towels into a pile using her bare feet.

“I know,” I replied, “but it’s kind of fun watching you work.”

Jackie stepped directly in front of me and stared straight up at me.

“Are you going to stand there, or help?” she pressed, parting her robe and slipping her closed fist on to her hip. Her right breast was fully exposed. Her nipple was perched on top of her luscious round globe, begging to be touched.

I had a raging hard on and I knew there was no way I could hide it. Jackie silently stepped closer to where I stood by the sink and demurely said,

“Of course, if you don’t want to help, that’s fine with me.”

I slipped my hand forward, through the part in her robe and on to her soft side, pulling her in closer.

“What would you like for me to do?” I asked, looking down at her.

“Anything you want to,” Jackie softly replied, as she allowed her robe to slip off from her soft shoulders. I took her robe and set it on the countertop. Jackie stood totally naked and totally unashamed in front of me. She had a perfect body. The water cleanup project would have to wait.

Jackie took my hand in hers and placed it on her left breast.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

I gently massaged her breast, paying close attention to her nipple. Jackie stood there, in silence with her eyes closed. I slipped my other hand on to her right breast. She lowered her head and let out a soft moan. I slipped my hands around her, and to the small of her back, pulling her in as close as I could, her naked body pressing against me. Our lips touched, only briefly, and then our tongues found their way deep into each other’s mouths.

A part of me said to leave, but I couldn’t. I was hopelessly trapped. Jackie slipped her hands up under my t-shirt and in an instant, I found myself crossing my arms and stripping out of my shirt. Jackie lightly tongued my nipples, then sucked on each of them, as I unbuckled my jeans. We were past the point of no return or stopping.

Jackie forced her hands past the elastic waistband of my boxer shorts. She quickly found her prize. I heel kicked off my wet tennis shoes and pushed my jeans down. I wiggled my knees back and forth, until I could step out of my jeans. Jackie didn’t waste any time, kneeling in front of me and pulling down my boxer shorts, allowing my nine-inch, steel rod to spring free. Precum had already started to form on the tip end of my phalanx. Jackie rubbed the clear liquid around the head of my circumcised cock, then lightly kissed the tip end of it, before slipping me into her open mouth. Sharon never liked oral sex, so this was a special treat for me. I placed my hands on Jackie’s head as she worked my stiff cock in and out of her mouth.

My thighs tightened and I knew I was about to shoot my load. I pulled Jacki up and we passionately kissed, our naked bodies pressing into one another. Jackie leaned against the counter top, her ass facing me.

“Fuck me!” she pleaded, her starfish facing me. She reached between her legs and parted the lips of her pussy.

I slipped a lone finger into her pussy, as Jackie gripped the counter-top. She was wet and ready. I slipped the head of my cock up to her pussy and worked it around the outer bands, before inserting the head of my cock. Jackie fingered the shaft of my cock, pushing me deeper into her pussy. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on my cock, pulsating. She let out a moan as I shoved my pelvis up against her firm ass. I worked my hips back and forth, slowly and rhythmically at first, then faster and faster, as I jammed my cock deep inside of her.

“Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh.”

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,” Jackie replied to each of my thrusts.

My thighs quivered. I held on to Jackie’s hips. She stood on her tip-toes, looking back at me, gasping for breaths.

I couldn’t hold back. My cock erupted like a volcano, shooting my hot cum deep inside of Jacki. She cried out “Fuck me, harder!” as I filled her pussy. My semen dribble on to her clean kitchen floor. She grasped the granite countertop, as she leaned forward, her legs shaking and trembling.

Jackie spun around and pressed herself against me, forcing her lips on to mine, almost sucking the life out of me. She raked her finger nails across my chest and down to my semi-flaccid cock. She tugged at my manhood as we continued to kiss for the longest time. There was not enough in me to go a second round, but Jackie was adamant.

“We can do this,” she pressed, even as I told her I was a one bell ringer.

She took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom.

“Get on the bed,” Jackie instructed. I did as she requested.

Jackie went to work on my manhood, playing with my cock like a kid with a newfound toy on Christmas Eve. Within a few minutes, Jackie had accomplished what I thought was the impossible. She quickly straddled me, pressing her shaved pussy into position and inserting me into her vagina. She looked down at me, her hands on my chest, Biting down on her lower lip, she began to move her hips in a circular motion, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She tossed her head back and cried out,

“Fuck me! I love it!”

She put her arms over her head and clasped her hands together. Her luscious boobs bounced in front of me, so I cupped them in my hands. As soon as I touched her breasts, she arched her back and a torrent of liquid flowed out of her, as she began to shake and tremble.

“Oh my Gawd!” Oh! my gawd!” she cried out.

Jackie collapsed forward, her hands gripping my shoulders, her head coming to rest beside mine, her entire body trembling. We both lie in this position for the longest time.

“That was one hell of an earthquake,” I mumbled.

Jackie giggled.

“Yes it was!”

I felt guilty screwing Jackie, but at the same time, I knew I needed the release, since Sharon and I hadn’t been sexually active in months. Jackie offered me her shower, which I thought was a nice gesture.

“I don’t want to cause problems for you,” Jackie remarked as I stepped into her bathroom and the shower. I was grateful for her thoughtfulness.

As I toweled off, Jackie showed up with my clothes, which she silently left on the towel rack.

I dressed and peeked into the kitchen area. Jackie was back in her robe and sitting at her dining room table, sipping on some freshly brewed coffee.

“Do you want some coffee?” she asked.

I mumbled that I needed to get home, because it was Christmas Eve. Jackie smiled.

“Merry Christmas,” said Jackie.

“Merry Christmas,” I replied as I stepped out into the cool crisp, Christmas Eve air.

Plumbing problem solved.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments