Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deacons Wife

"What does go behind closed doors."

21
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
270 words 270 words

Author's Notes

"This is a fictional account, it doesn't reflect reality in any way, shape, or form All participants are over 18 y/o."

The door to a storage room opens.

"Quick we don't have much time." Both of us scurry into the room.  When the door is closed and locked, she lifts the hem of her dress over her hips.  I pull her pantyhose and panties down to her knees.   My boner is released through the fly of my pants.  She is ready and I am ready, she bends over grabbing a shelf then I shove my cock into her. 

She sighs quietly. We begin to fuck quickly and quietly.  She subdues her moans and groans while my cock is servicing the cunt.  I am about to lose my mind from the pleasure derived from the head of my cock rubbing against the walls of her birth canal. She cums, then I cum, giving her five ribbons of sperm.

We kiss.  I give her my handkerchief to wipe up with and to it catch the drips, then her underwear is pulled up, and I put my semi-hard cock is back in my pants.  My lover straightens herself up then walks out with a couple of hymnals.   I wait a couple of minutes then exit as well after checking to see if the coast is clear.

I see her standing with her four children around her chatting away to another woman.  Her husband joins the group as they all walk into the sanctuary.  I am smirking to myself at her sitting there so prim and proper while my sperm is draining out of her.  His neglect is my pleasure.

Published 
Written by DNick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments