Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Layover

"A traveler meets an old friend"

10
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

"Fuck," said Liz, looking at the hotel prices in Miami as she was at the airport.

Liz needed to stay in a hotel overnight, as her flight to Europe would not depart until the next afternoon. In the year 2025, hotel prices skyrocketed due to some of the inflation that had gone on. Liz did not want to sleep in the airport due to the condition she was in. For over eight hours, due to the flight, Liz was not able to shower.

"Wait a minute, Saad!" said Liz.

Saad was a Miami local that Liz hooked up with a few months ago when she was visiting the city. Given the way Liz looked, she was used to having handsome and charming men pick her up. Liz was a slim woman with black hair, green eyes, and olive skin. In terms of her facial appearance, Liz had somewhat of a chiseled jaw and the same exact face as pornstar Dillan Lauren.

Liz messaged Saad and ten minutes later, got a response from her former fling. Saad was quite a handsome guy himself, so, for Liz, this could mean icing over the cake. Saad had black hair, brown eyes, light brown skin, and looked exactly like Rohit Khandelwal. Liz and Saad had a very jokey vibe going in their fling, often making fun of each other's heritage. Liz made fun of Saad's Indian background and Saad mocked Liz's East Coast accent while making fun of her Italian background.

Hearing the good news, Liz took an Uber out to Saad's condo in South Beach, and it was a bit of a drive. The weather was also quite hot and humid, adding to Liz feeling very hot as her skin became sticky to the touch. As the Uber arrived at the place, Liz took her suitcase out and headed up to Saad's condo. The brunette knocked to see Saad answer in nothing but his underwear.

"Expecting another guest, huh," said Liz, looking at Saad and smiling.

"Well, don't stand outside forever," replied Saad, welcoming Liz in.

"Whew," said Liz, stepping in as Saad hugged her and kissed her neck. Saad could not help but get a whiff of the brunette who had a powerful odor coming off of her sweaty body.

"Saad, Saad, Saad!" said Liz, making direct eye contact with Saad as she smiled and looked at her.

"I have a boyfriend now," replied Liz, smiling.

"And?" asked Saad, as a pause of a few seconds ensued.

"It doesn't mean shit!" shouted Liz, laughing as she immediately started to take off her shirt and pants.

Liz wasted no time stripping down to just her black bra and panties as her hot, sweaty body felt relieved. For Saad, the sight of a woman in her bra and panties had an odd arousal that not even a nude figure could rival. The bra and the panties hid the final pieces a man cares about but they allowed him to appreciate the rest of the body. Seeing the light olive tan on the dark-haired beauty made Saad's cock as hard as a rock.

"Still got it, huh?" asked Liz, biting her lips as she approached Saad.

The pair made their way to the most widely open space of the condo which was about the size of an average bedroom. Thanks to the comfortable carpet on the floor, the lovers didn't have to worry about their knees getting sore. After locking eyes, the pair immediately got to it. Liz was the more shy one backing off while Saad chase the brunette down, aroused by her sweaty stench.

Liz knew she lacked the physical strength to handle Saad directly so she tried to think of creative ways to maneuver with the massive space that was given. However, the dark-haired beauty quickly found that her lover was far too aroused and faster than anything she could anticipate. As soon as Saad got a hold of Liz's leg, he dragged her towards him. The closer Liz got, the stronger the smell of her arousal body odor which further motivate Saad.

Saad quickly coiled his arms around Liz's back, holding her tightly. As the bachelor moved his face against Liz's body, all he could do was savor the arousing smells. Liz no longer bothered to wrestle with Saad, feeling outmatched and overwhelmed by his strength, speed, and arousal for her. The brunette laid down flat on her back as Saad's body was sandwiched right in between her legs.

"Muah, muah, muah," said Saad, as he lay over Liz and kissed her cheeks.

"Fuck," said Liz, letting out a deep breath.

The aroused Saad savored Liz's soft skin as he kissed her shoulders, cheeks, chin, neck, and even her ears. Liz felt a powerful arousal in her pussy as Saad's cock started to grind against it. Saad was in his underwear while Liz still had her panties on, creating that barrier the brunette desperately wanted to go. Liz learned that panties are death traps in sex, especially as a lover can stick his fingers inside and finger her aggressively. The tightness of the panties and the close quarters the fingers have to work with make the session far more intense than if the woman was nude.

"Fuck me, hard baby," said Liz, giving Saad those dreamy eyes.

"Haha, muah," said Saad, kissing Liz's face.

"No, I just want you to destroy my fucking pussy and then my ass," said Liz, practically begging Saad to end it.

"Nah, we're having a bit more fun before that. Nice try!" whispered Saad, kissing Liz's face again.

Saad knew the value of good foreplay and how it affected penetration. When the foreplay is done well to where she is begging for penetration, orgasms are a given. Liz was pinned down with her legs coiled around Saad's back as the friction from his concealed cock made her heart pound. Saad hugged his body tightly against Liz's and rolled to intentionally let her on top of him.

"Feel mighty? Huh?" asked Saad, kissing Liz as his arms grabbed and massaged her buttocks.

"Uh fuck!" said Liz, letting out a deep breath as her eyes momentarily closed.

Liz felt like she was breaking down despite still having her bra and panties on. The brunette's body was a pressure cooker of heat and arousal as her lover's rough hands grabbed her buttocks. Saad sat up with the brunette on his lap and started to make out with her. Liz felt so controlled from wrestling with her lover to the point that her entire body became submissive, wanting Saad to fuck the shit out of it. Saad continued to kiss the brunette's face and shoulders while gently massaging her back.

"Whew!" said Liz, elevating her arms in pleasure as Saad licked her sweaty armpits.

The kisses, licks, and soft bites felt like an arousal by a thousand cuts. Saad and Liz rolled around for fun on the floor before an exhausted Liz found an opening. In what was a few seconds, Liz limped to her feet while taking deep breaths. The brunette groaned as a sleepy and exhausted demeanor consumed her. However, Liz put her hands in her panties while looking at Saad and biting her lips. The brunette would intensely finger herself as her body shook with arousal.

Saad stood up and smacked Liz's buttocks as the brunette jumped up in arousal, letting out a high-pitched noise. Within seconds, Liz's hands left her panties as she turned around. Saad found that the panties gave the brunette's buttocks their firm shape and smacked them again. Liz skipped a couple of steps while letting out a moan, only to have her hand grabbed by Saad. Saad pulled the brunette towards him and pressed her tightly against his body as his mouth kissed her neck and face once more.

VinnaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VinnaSky

"Fuck, yeah!" shouted Liz, as Saad picked her up with ease and carried her to his bedroom.

While being carried, Liz undid her bra with her body elevated in the air. Within seconds, the brunette was topless as her breasts felt the cooling air of the apartment. When Saad put Liz down on the bed, relief overcame her exhausted body. Liz immediately reached down to take off her panties while Saad stood over her, taking off his underwear.

"Oh yeah, come over here," said Liz, licking her lips with her legs elevated.

Saad immediately grabbed the legs, squeezing down on the soft-skinned thighs of the brunette. The aroused bachelor kissed and softly bit the inner thighs of the brunette, sending arousing shockwaves throughout her body. Liz let out a moan while Saad pressed his face against her shaved pussy, starting to eat it. One of Saad's arms coiled around the brunette's waist as his other hand remained free.

The aroused man used his free hand to finger Liz as he ate her out. Liz felt the rough hand on her pussy and her waist started to vibrate from arousal. Within a matter of seconds, the intensity with which Liz's waist vibrated consumed her as she let out a loud moan. Fluids shot out from the pussy as the brunette stretched her body out, having a massive orgasm.

"Get over here," said Saad, pushing Liz's body further up the bed as he got on the bed with her.

A nude Saad wrestled the exhausted Liz and collapsed on top of her. Saad penetrated Liz while in a missionary position, his chest and waist pressed against hers. The cock went in effortlessly due to the orgasm that Liz had. Saad started to slowly penetrate his erect and hard cock into the pussy while locking lips with Liz.

Liz let out deep groans as Saad penetrated her. Saad's arms coiled around Liz's upper back as his face pressed against hers. The aroused man was consumed by the powerful odor of the sweaty brunette as he continued to kiss her face. Liz's odor kept on arousing Sean to the point that his thrusts became more and more intense. Soon after an intense thrust, Liz's body vibrated as she had yet another orgasm.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" shouted Liz, her eyes bulging in intensity as she let out another deep breath.

Saad felt his cock wanting to shoot out some cum but it was still as hard as a rock. The aroused bachelor kept his erection and continued to fuck Liz while tightly hugging her body. Liz's moans turned into slurring groans as she was on her back. The brunette had her arms and legs tightly wrapped around Saad's back as he penetrated her. One stroke from Saad was so intense that it broke Liz's grip, making her arms and legs fall flat on the mattress.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" said Liz, sounding drunk as her voice slurred.

The aroused Saad hugged Liz tightly and continued to penetrate her. Saad's lower body moved like that of a rabbit fucking as his cock continued to dig into Liz. After a few more intense strokes, Saad finally slowed down. The bachelor let out a long breath as cum shot out of his penis and inside the brunette's pussy. Liz had no objections, welcoming the creampie from her lover.

"Hello!" said Liz, stretching her body as the pair hugged each other nude.

"Think your boyfriend would mind?" asked Saad.

"Ha," said Liz.

"Sounded so Italian with that," replied Saad, making fun of Liz's Italian heritage.

"Shut up yoga," said Liz, poking fun at Saad's background.

"What part of Italy are you from again?" asked Saad, teasing Liz.

"I told you I am from Long Island," replied Liz.

"Oh yeah, so Sicily," replied Saad.

"Fucking asshole," said Liz, playfully wanting to hit Saad but barely able to get any strength going.

"Let's get some sleep layover lay, I mean girl," said Saad, as Liz smiled. The pair went to sleep nude and covered in sweat as the night passed.

Saad and Liz woke up around the same time in the morning as the sun started to slowly rise. The bachelor found the smells of the brunette to be even more powerful and arousing. After the two stretched and relaxed, Saad put Liz on his back and took her to the shower. The aroused man turned on the hot water as Liz stepped into the shower with him.

What amazed Saad was the golden skin tone that Liz had and how well her black hair went along with it. Saad soaped us his hands and rubbed the brunette as hot steam consumed the shower. Liz put a great deal of soap on her hands too as the pair rubbed each other down. Even after the wild night, Liz had a unique request for her friend.

"Can you just work my culo real quick?" whispered Liz, in the steamy shower with Saad.

"Culo?" asked Saad.

"Ugh, I mean fuck me in the ass dum dum," replied Liz, smiling as she stroked the hard cock.

"Hold on, let's see if your bum is okay," said Saad.

"Let me dig in there a bit," said Liz, putting her finger in her butt to loosen it up.

"Ugh," said Liz, moaning as her tight butt even caught her by surprise.

"Let's give it a wiggle," replied Saad, taking his soapy middle finger and sticking it in Liz's ass.

"Fuck fuck, oh fuck yeah!" said Liz, letting out a moan as her body hugged Saad's.

"Yes just a bit more yes," said Liz, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head from arousal.

"I think we can do it now," said Liz, feeling Saad's hard cock.

Liz turned around as Saad grabbed her buttocks, spreading them wide. The cock slowly went into the anus which was a bit looser due to Saad's middle finger. As it penetrated halfway in, Liz started to moan. Once it was all the way in, Saad felt a nice arousal as both Liz's mouth and eyes opened wide. With a firm grip on her buttocks, Saad started to fuck Liz up the ass.

Saad's strokes were slow but intense which was just what Liz initially wanted. The brunette fingered her pussy as the cock fucked her anally. Liz had yet another orgasm moments after she started to finger herself. Saad's grip on Liz's buttocks and the number of times he had slapped them aroused the brunette. Liz's buttocks were showing redness and slap marks from her lover's aggressive ways.

As moments went by, Saad's strokes became faster. Once again, Saad started to fuck like a rabbit as the brunette's anus was loosening up. The tightness gave the hard cock quite a massage which was satisfying to Saad. After a few more quick strokes, Saad came inside Liz's ass as the two made love in the shower. The cum was easy to clean as the pair soaped each other up for the final time.

"Whew," said Liz, as Saad turned off the shower.

The pair dried each other up and Saad was amazed at the brunette's appearance. Liz's skin glowed that golden tan which contrasted well with her black hair. Minutes later, the pair dressed up as Liz got ready for the airport. The brunette kissed Saad before leaving and going to the airport. Once Liz was on the plane, she took a deep breath and smiled at how pleasurable the layover was.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments