Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Sundress

"Cheating"

199
44 Comments 44
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This had assistance from a talented writer. I cannot lay claim to the idea. But....I hope you enjoy my spin on it. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I do own a little sundress and yes, I have had more than a few fantasies about this."

I reached over in bed to find my husband and found the bed empty.  Hmmm.  Where could he be?  I sat up, the strap on my satin pink nighty falling off my shoulder exposing a breast.  I moved my vision to the window and saw that he was trying to get the lawnmower started.  Hmmm.  I thought.  He must be going golfing later.

What a pity.

I reached under the bed where I kept my new favorite book, Fifty Shades of Grey, and slipped off my pink satin so I could enjoy the peace of the book how I liked: naked.

I spread my legs and placed two fingers in me.  Damn, just the thought of reading about sex made me wet.  My pussy was soaked.

“Ding Dong!”  The doorbell jarred me out of the lovely foreplay.

I jumped up slightly annoyed and put a loose sundress over me from yesterday.  It was black with large sunflowers everywhere.  I thought it was funny.

Starting to get a little more annoyed because my fingers were still wet and this might take me out of my morning fun while my husband was busy thinking about the grass, I yanked open the door and said, “Can I help you?”

The shocked look on the handyman’s face relaxed me.  Ooops.  That’s right, our garbage disposal.

“Sorry, just caught me busy.  Come on in.  It’s right over here.” 

I could feel his eyes on me. 

Damn, he was sexy. 

What’s not to like about a guy who works with his hands all day?  My dress suddenly felt very short and I was happy about it.

I hastily looked at the cabinet.  It was open but neither one of us had emptied it.  I knelt down and started to empty it when I noticed he was looking down at me, my dress had come undone a little and my breasts were spilling out, I had visibly hard nipples.  I hastily closed the dress with just one button up and continued emptying the cabinet.  I looked to my left and there it was, the guy's cock was so hard.  My breath hitched and my eyes glazed over.

“Ma’am.”  He pointed to the cabinet.  Holding his tools up.

I wanted more than those tools.

“Oh, uh, yes.”  I stood up and moved out of the way.  He moved to the ground, lay on his back, and began working on the disposal.

I looked out and saw that my husband was blissfully mowing the lawn, headphones in.  He was probably listening to a book.  Hmmm…maybe I should give him Fifty Shades of Grey.  I shook the notion out, that was not his idea of fun.

“Ma’am.  Ma’am?”  I shook my head and looked down.  “Could you turn the water on?”

I looked at where he was and where the faucet was.  There was nothing to be done for it.  I had to straddle him just to reach it.  I moved one leg on either side of his body and switched the water on. 

I swallowed hard and looked at him.  “How does it look down there?  Do you think it’s an easy fix?”

His voice was a big husky when he replied, “It looks fabulous and I look forward to fixing it.” 

I moved my body back from the straddle I was standing in, thinking his chest would still be there and instead I looked down to see his face.  I blushed.  I don’t think that was the answer I was expecting but it’s the one I was hoping for.  He had seen how wet I was under the dress.  I could feel my pussy pulsing in want and need and so could he.

A knock came at the window, I was snapped out of my daydream about my throbbing pussy and looked over at the window.  There was my husband.  I leaned over and opened the window when suddenly the handyman dragged his hand up my aching leg and placed his fingers in my wet throbbing mound.  I let out an “Oh Fuck” moan.

JacobJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JacobJamess

“Are you okay honey?”  My husband was dripping with sweat, I leaned over and grabbed a towel from the counter and handed it to him. 

“I just jammed my nail in the window.” 

The handyman's fingers were all the way up and working their way in and out.  I could tell my throbbing was going to be a cheater in seconds.

The plumber repeated the action.  I was doing everything possible to not scream out in ecstasy.

“Could you hand me my gardening gloves?  They’re under the sink.” 

I looked down and there he was, face deep with lust, slowly pulling his fingers in and out of me.  He reached over with his other hand and placed the gloves in my outstretched one.

“Thanks honey.”  My husband whistled as I shut the window.

The fact that I was being finger fucked while talking to my husband was too much.  I came hard shaking and dripping with cum all down his hand. I dropped to my knees. 

The handyman slowly moved me down to the ground and spread my legs wide.  His mouth sucked hard to get every last drop of cum as his tongue licked and stroked the folds of my cunt. 

A knock happened at the window again.  I slowly moved up onto my knees, straightened my hair, and stood up.  I opened the window again, “Yes?”

“These are your gloves, do you have mine?”  He was smiling, miming how small the gloves he had in his hand and taking them off. 

I looked down, the handyman had my thighs in his hands, he handed me another pair of gloves as I passed them through the window again.

“Thanks again!”  I shut the window barely. 

The handyman pulled me down but not too rough.  He flipped my dress up and bent down low to talk into my ear.  “Do you want me?”

I was so turned on I could barely stand it.  What was I doing?  Who was this guy?  But to be honest, the answer was yes.

“Yes.”  I could hardly stand it.

He bent down and released one of my breasts.  Pinching the nipples until I almost came.  There was no going back to Fifty Shades of Grey now.  He took his fingers and massaged my clit until I was wetter.  He looked up and found out where my husband was.  The lawnmower started back up again.  We were safe for a bit longer. 

He unbuckled his pants as I spread my legs.  He slid in and pumped hard.  I was now moaning so loud that if the lawnmower hadn’t been running my husband would have thought I was hurt.  I couldn’t help it.  I needed this.

I could tell he was about to cum when he pulled out.  I moved to get on my knees and started sucking him off.  Hands at the base of his cock, pumping faster and faster until I pulled off and he shot all over my face.  I licked him clean, sucking the tip until there was not another drop left, wiping the cum off my face and licking my hands.

Slowly licking the long shaft and kissed the tip.

“I think we’re done with your job.”  He said with a croak.

I smiled up at him.  He placed his cock back in his pants, picked up his toolbox, looked back at me, and said, “Ma’am.”

I hadn’t heard the lawnmower stop.  The handyman left out the front door.  I was standing at the kitchen sink when the garage door shut.  My heart stopped, oh god, oh god.

“Hey!  Looks like the disposal is done!”  My husband pointed at the sink.  He looked at me and smiled.  “You have some frosting on your mouth.  I’ll be in the shower.”

I quickly covered my mouth as he whistled all the way to the bedroom.

Published 
Written by Daphne17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments