Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The new store

"Seduced by my staff"

9
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Starting a new Business

My wife of twenty years and I recently fulfilled our dream and bought ourselves a small up market convenience store in a small town near to where we live.

We both gave up our jobs and took on this well established business along with the staff, who were two married ladies in there thirties and two girls in their late teens. We decided that so not as to rock the boat the staff could continue with the hours they had already been allocated by the previous owners and see how this would work.

We did though decide on a uniform so the staff always looked smart and it was clear who they were. The uniform was quite basic it consisted of a knee length Black skirt and a smart white shirt ort shirt also the ladies were asked to were smart black shoes with no trainers to be worn. Tights or stockings were optional but were preferred in cold weather, bare legs was acceptable in the summer.

A year passed really quickly and business was booming, my wife though was becoming less happy. She hated the fact that although I spent most of my time in the stock room/office ensuring we always had the items in stock that our customers wanted, that the staff were far more friendlier towards me and not so with her.

She and I had become quite distant and our sex life had been virtually non- existent in the last six months. Although we had been away on a number of good holidays in that time she still resented the fact the staff and I got on really well and flirted quite a lot.

I had always been faithful throughout my married life and was sexually inexperienced as my wife was my first and only sexual partner.

My wife continually chastised the staff regularly over silly little things such as two younger members, Leigh and Marie both shortening the length of their uniform skirt to show off a bit more leg and to be more fashionable. The girls also wore quite a lot of make-up, and were very flirtatious with not only me, but with customers.

Leigh and Marie who rarely worked together were great at their jobs and I loved spending time with them when my wife was not in the shop. I was at least twenty to thirty years there senior but always felt much younger in their company and loved the fact they flirted with me and were very touchy feely.

I noticed the girls growing up and becoming sexier by the day and wondered how long they would want to continue working in a small shop and not getting better full time jobs. I was also worried they would want to leave to spend more time with their respective boyfriends.

Some days I could hardly take my eyes off them they both had amazing sexy bodies and fantastic shapely legs that looked great in the nylons they wore accompanied by smart heels that exaggerated the length of those legs.

I am sure they noticed my wandering eyes and the bulge in my trousers when I was watching them behind the till, as it was hard to hide.

Leigh I know had started to wear black lacy top stockings and had shortened her skirt even more so when she had to bend over I had a clear view of her stocking tops and sometimes her cute ass and thong.

Leigh I guess told Marie of the effects she was having on me, as she followed suit quite soon after. I could not wait to be in the shop when either Marie or Leigh where on shift, as long as my wife was not.

The two older members off staff Gill and Tina obviously noticed the fashion changes of the younger members and made some slight alterations themselves to their uniform which was very pleasing on the eye to both me and the male customers.

I was now surrounded by four very sexy ladies whenever I was in the shop, and this was making the working day so much happier for everyone except my wife who seemed to hate it.

One Sunday morning I turned up at five am to sort out the newspapers, I was not expecting to stay all day so I just slipped on a t Shirt and shorts.

I was met at the store by both Tina and Leigh who were on the early shift that day; they both looked so sexy, especially as they were only shop assistants.

They had their uniforms on as usual but both had really nice heels on and sheer silky stockings and Tina seemed to have left an extra button undone one her shirt showing off an amazing amount of cleavage.

Leigh wore a tight white T shirt with no bra which left nothing to the imagination, her firm tits looked amazing and her nipples stood erect most of the day. Leigh would not have dressed this way if she knew my wife would come into the shop as she would instruct her to wear a bra.

I had never really noticed how big Tina’s tits were as she usually wore a cardigan over her shirt but on this really warm morning she had left it off.

I had often been caught by Leigh eyeing up her perfect firm round tits, although she had never mentioned it, and seemed to get a kick out of it.

Between us we sorted out the newspapers an prepared the store for opening at seven am, Leigh made us all coffee and we just sat and chatted for half an hour before the shop was due to open.

I sat open mouthed most of the time either looking at Leigh’s clearly visible stocking tops and her poking out nipples and the cleavage of Tina’s big tits, the sight of which gave me an enormous erection in my shorts which was so difficult to hide.

When I thought it was safe I slipped away into my office at the back of the stock room leaving Tina and Leigh chatting in the shop, moments later I was joined by Leigh who stood looking so sexy in the doorway.

Leigh walked over to my desk and spun my chair round so I was facing her and asked if my erection was because of her or Tina or perhaps both of them. I blushed and stuttered that it was a bit of both but that I loved the fact she wore stockings for work as I had always been a huge fan.

I was expecting to be called a pervert or dirty old man and for her to storm off and perhaps never return. She thanked me for my honesty; she then turned and walked away giving me a flash of her cute ass as she returned to open the shop with Tina.

I left the shop and returned home feeling really Horney; I planned to seduce my wife as soon as I got home.

I entered the house and found her still in robe at the kitchen sink washing up, I slipped up behind her and wrapped my arms round her and started kissing her neck. I thought this would make her feel sexy and want to return to bed, how wrong could I be she just shrugged me off, and told me to find something to do. I asked why she felt that way towards and no longer wanted sex; she just said she was not in the mood.

I spent the rest of the day thinking how sexy the girls in my shop were and how frumpy my wife had become.

I also started to watch a lot of porn on my laptop, especially involving girls in their late teens and saw a lot of sights and sexual positions I had never believed possible.

The following Sunday I once again found myself at the shop at five am to sort out the newspapers this time I was accompanied by Marie and Gill. I was as usual casually dressed as I don’t work after sorting out the papers. I had my shorts on with a smart polo shirt and a pair of trainers.

Marie was my youngest employee at just eighteen; she was tiny, only about five foot two and stunning. She was petite in every aspect apart from her above average size breasts.

She wore her usual uniform, the skirt though was the shortest of any staff member but because of her size she could get away with it. Under it she wore black opaque tights and the highest heels I had seen her wear; it thought she must have come straight from a night clubbing.

Gill had added a smart jacket to her uniform and looked amazing. The skirt was well above the knee and showed off her perfect legs that were covered by black nylons. She also wore nice high heels.

Gill, it turned out, was thirty-nine, happily married with two young children, but needed this job to help pay for the families summer holidays.

We all quickly sorted out the newspapers and as usual shared a few words and a cup of coffee after, waiting for the opening time to arrive.

After coffee I returned to my office just to tidy up and to let my erection subside as sitting opposite those gorgeous woman and looking at their perfect legs had turned me on again.

It wasn’t long before Gill entered my office; she had removed her jacket and undone an extra button on her shirt to reveal a very nice cleavage and views of her lacy white bra.

She walked up behind me and just like Leigh had done the previous week she spun me round in my chair and stood in front of me. I quickly moved my hands to my crotch to cover my erection; this was spotted by Gill who gave me a little wink and a huge smile.

I have just the thing for that Gill said, as she dropped onto her knees in front of me, I was not in a position to do anything as she might also believe I was just a pervert or dirty old man.

He pushed my hands to the side and lay her hand over my erection, and purred, it’s big, no very big she said, it would be a shame to waste it. She then called to Marie to join us and to lock the shop door.

Marie entered the office and looked surprised at seeing Gill on her knees in front of me rubbing my cock through my shorts .Want to see it Gill asked, Marie looked surprised but nodded her reply, I said NO and tried to push Gill’s hands away but she was very determined to play with my cock.

Gill pulled at my shorts and they soon slipped down and as I don’t wear underwear my cock just sprung out almost hitting Gill in the face.

Gill wrapped her hands round it and began to massage my cock, she invited Marie to join her and took hold of her hand and wrapped it round my cock with hers and together they massaged my big cock.

It’s much bigger than my husbands, is It bigger than your boyfriends, Marie just nodded and just looked shocked at what was going on.

I loved the sight of Marie’s tiny hands on my big cock it made it look even bigger.

Gill said “ Are you going to suck it then” to Marie, Marie looked up in horror and shook her head, and said she could not cheat on her new boyfriend. With that Gill lowered her mouth on to my cock and cupped my balls as Marie continued to massage my length with the help of Gill.

Gill then gave me a wonderful blowjob far better than my wife’s effort; she was taking my entire length at times like an expert and getting me closer to shooting my load than I had for months. I desperately wanted Marie to suck me, and motioned to her to have a go.

Gill stopped and reluctantly Marie kissed the tip of my cock, she then licked up the sides, and then finally lowered her mouth gingerly over my cock. She took the tip between her lips at first gradually taking more and more of me into her tiny mouth. She increased the speed and I had to warn her I was coming, she looked up and me grinned but carried on, taking more and more of my cock into her throat.

Gill wanted another go so for the next few minutes they took turns and it was Gill who was sucking me when I finally shot my load, she swallowed the first few spurts but then let Marie take over and finish me off and suck off every last drop.

Marie admitted she had never swallowed before but really enjoyed the experience.

I cleaned up and slipped out of the shop via the back door leaving the girls to sort themselves out and open the shop.

During the following few days I moved my office furniture round so now I was facing the door and had my desk between me and anyone entering the office.

With my office like this I was able to watch porn on my PC when I was alone in my office.

Over the next few weeks whenever I was in the shop with either Marie or Gill and was in close contact I had my crotch grabbed or rubbed whenever no one else was around. I loved the attention and spent most of my days in the shop with an erection.

Then one Saturday evening I was at the shop, this was very unusual but my wife had gone away with friends on a hen weekend so I spent time sorting out stock issues. I was working with Tina and Leigh and had agreed to drive Leigh home as her boyfriend was out drinking with his mates.

After closing at eight Pm I locked up and said goodbye to Tina, Leigh and I got into my van and I drove her home, or I thought I was going to take her home. On the way she said she was actually going to Marie’s for a swimming party.

Marie lived a bit further away and in a very smart village, she lived with her parents in a massive bungalow with an indoor pool. Her parents and brother were though on holiday abroad and her boyfriend was out with Leigh’s in town.

This was why Marie and Leigh were having a party, and only girls were invited.

I went to drop Leigh off but she persuaded me to go in for a quick drink and to say hello to Marie.

I reluctantly did as asked and was amazed when Marie opened the door in just a very flimsy white bikini that barley covered her pert tits. I went in and was offered prosecco but chose a soft drink as the girls downed glasses off fizz.

Leigh disappeared for a few minutes and returned also dressed in an even smaller bikini the bottoms of which were a thong that disappeared between the cheeks of her perfect cute ass. The top struggled to cover her much larger tits and her nipples were desperate to escape.

I was told the other party goers were coming later so did I want to join them in the pool for a while; I was about to decline when Marie handed me a pair of her dads swimming shorts.

MilanaFresh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFresh

I did not want to disappoint so slipped into another room and slipped on the very baggy shorts that were only just long enough to cover my modesty.

I re-joined the girls in the pool area where they were standing in the pool with the water up to their tits sipping fizz from there glasses on the poolside.

When I looked down I could see two lovely pairs of tits bobbing about in the water. I quickly joined them in the water which was very warm and made my way to the opposite side of the narrow pool.

The girls motioned me to join them and made a gap between them, I stood back to the wall and we chatted, it was though quite clear though the fizz was having an effect on the girls.

It wasn’t long before the girls took their bikini tops off and waited for a response, this seemed have been pre planned. I felt very nervous and out of my comfort zone, looking at two young ladies up close to me topless and very tipsy.

Next I felt a hand in my shorts and on my now very erect cock, it was clear it was Leigh who was massaging my cock with her expert little fingers. Next my shorts were down and I was naked and vulnerable.

It was clear the girls wanted to play so I took the opportunity to act out scenes I had seen in the porn movies I had been watching.

I moved behind Leigh while she stroked my cock, and nudged my cock into her lower back and cupped her fantastic tits .I massaged her tits and nipples for a while as Marie looked. I then moved one hand to her cute ass and slipped her thong to one side.

I easily slipped a finger then two into her already wet pussy and brought her to a very quick orgasm. The panties were quickly removed and thrown onto the poolside.

I then replaced my fingers with my cock, she was very tight so I had to be gentle and take it slowly but I soon had most of my cock deep into her lovely pussy and slowly made love to her.

Leigh orgasmed twice at least, before Marie demanded I made love to her, she had already removed her pants and I was able to slip straight into her from behind and pounded away at her pussy.

It was clear I was close to coming, as Marie told me not to cum inside her in the pool but to sit on the side where they both sucked me off sharing my seed.

I cleaned up and re-joined the girls in the pool, they were still naked so I remained naked, and we just stood around chatting and drinking with the girls getting tipsier.

About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang, Marie slipped on a robe and went to answer it, I thought this was my cue to go home and leave the girls to party.

Marie returned with her guests, it was Tina and Gill who had already changed and were both wearing very sexy black bikinis.

They each had a glass of fizz in their hands and it was clear they had been drinking long before they arrived.

They both entered the pool and were quite shocked to see that we were all naked; I made my excuse’s to leave but was persuaded to stay and enjoy the company rather than sit home alone.

I didn’t take long for Marie to suggest that Tina and Gill get naked so that I didn’t feel out of place, seconds later with no questions the bikini tops and pants belonging to Gill and Tina were on the pool side.

I could not take my eyes off Tina’s huge tits with massive dark nipples that stood so erect and amazing considering she had had three children. Her tits were just above the level of the water and so inviting.

Gill spotted me staring at Tina’s tits and made comment; she also noticed how erect my cock had become.

Tina to my surprise walked right up to me and pushed her tits straight into my chest. And asked if I liked what I saw, she also took hold of my cock and answered the question herself by saying, obviously.

She looked at Gill and said your right he is massive far bigger than any cock I have ever seen. I want this between my legs now!

Tina you’re a married woman said Gill, you can’t do that, Tina looked at her and said and waste this monster, no way who is going to tell Paul anyway?

She spun round and offered me her arse, thrusting back into my cock, she bent over the edge of the pool and just said fill me big boy.

I slipped my cock deep into her soaking wet pussy and slowly made love to her, cupping her perfect firm tits as I pushed my cock deeper into her pussy.

She was obviously very bossy in bed as she ordered me to speed up and fill her up.

Fuck me, fuck me, she kept saying but don’t come inside me I want to taste that lovely cum. I pounded her for about five minutes before I turned her round so I could see her massive tits as I fucked her pussy. He tits bounced up and down as we made love and it wasn’t long before I had the urge to cum, she had already orgasmed so many times it was hard to keep count.

I pulled out of her and sat on the poolside where she grabbed my cock and gave me a masterful blowjob. I could only last a few strokes before I let go and shot stream after steam of hot semen deep into her mouth, she though didn’t stop until I was completely drained and going limp.

Gill said Wow Tina you are amazing I didn’t know you were such a slut.

I went off and cleaned up again and suggested I leave, but was again told this was not an option as Gill wanted some action as well.

Tina said so what about your marriage vows then? Gill just said I can’t be the only one who hasn’t had some action.

The girls continued to drink bottle after bottle of fizz and become tipsier.

It was getting quite late and I was knackered and didn’t think I could get another erection, how wrong could I be.

Gill started playing with my cock beneath the water without anyone noticing and soon had me erect, she then whispered in my ear that she didn’t want to make love in front of the others but if I wanted to take her home we could have some fun as she had all night and was not expected home.

She would happily give me another blowjob by the pool so the others would not get suspicious.

We both got out of the pool and lay on a sun bed, she started giving me a long slow blowjob egged on by the others, this is when I spun her round into a 69 position and licked and nibbled on her perfectly trimmed neat pussy.

Gill came time and time again before I exploded again deep into her mouth, she swallowed every drop before sliding off and back into the pool.

This time I went and took a shower and got dressed, I made my way back to the pool and said my goodbyes and told the girls to take the next day off, but I would need Gill to help out.

Gill asked it that was so could I give her a ride home as she would need a couple of hours sleep before work.

That was her excuse to come home with me; we had to stop by her empty house on the way for her to collect an overnight bag.

We arrived at my house in the early hours of the morning and she asked if she could shower first. I slipped into a pair of shorts and sat on the sofa watching a bit of TV waiting for Gill to finish with the bathroom.

She walked in about ten minutes later and looked amazing; she was dressed in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. She had on a tiny black lacy bra with matching suspender belt a, G string briefs and sheer black stockings along with black patent heels.

She looked like a model from a magazine, she was in my house and we were alone.

She took me by the hand and lead me to the master bedroom, where she quickly removed my shorts and dropped to her knees. She soon had my semi erect cock in her mouth and was giving me another of her brilliant blowjobs.

I just placed my hands on her head and helped regulate the speed with which she was sucking my cock, I didn’t want to cum too quickly.

I decided it was her turn for some attention and laid her on my bed face down; I slid off her G string briefs and slipped a finger straight into her wet pussy.

I did this for a few minutes before replacing my finger with my tongue, giving her perfect pussy a real good licking and sucking. Gill was moaning as she had her first orgasm, I then slipped my tongue into her pert little butthole and continued licking her; she obviously loved this as she was moaning and breathing really deeply in what seemed like ecstasy.

Gill reached out to her bag on the bedside cabinet and from within it she pulled a tube of lube and a small thin pink vibrator.

She then asked me to put some lube on her vibrator and slip it into her ass, and at the same time slide my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I did as I was asked and soon had almost all of my cock deep in to her pussy as I slid the lubed up vibrator as far up her ass as I could without letting it go.

Gill was moaning and quivering in ecstasy. I managed to manoeuvre Gill onto her knees removing her bra as I did so, I was now able to push my cock deeper into her pussy and slide the vibrator in and out of her ass much easier.

We continued in this position for ages during which Gill had a number of orgasms, I was still yet to shoot my load.

Gill asked me to fuck her ass, she mentioned that she had never let her husband but wanted me to be her first.

I was an ass virgin as well but wanted to satisfy her, I covered her tight little butthole with lube as well as my already soaking wet cock.

I then slowly pushed my cock into her tight hole bit by bit the muscles allowed me entry until my full girth was in. I rested for a moment allowing Gill to get used to the feeling, before making love to her ass.

It took a while to build up a rhythm as she was so tight, Gill though played with her pussy with the vibrator as I fucked her ass and orgasmed a number of times .

She was pleading with me to shoot my hot cum deep into her ass, this did not take long and I shot stream after stream into her lovely tight ass.

I gradually and carefully withdrew my cock from her ass and just collapsed onto the bed beside her with my erect cock pointing up at the ceiling.

Gill was far from finished, she lowered her soaking pussy onto my cock and rode me until she had had another orgasm and my cock started to subside. Her gorgeous tits bounced up and down in front of me as she rode my cock, I just had to grab one in each hand.

She finally rolled off me and we just lay on the bed side by side until we realised we had a shop to open in the next few hours.

I quickly showered and gave Gill the day off and left her in bed whilst I had to go to work alone and shattered from a long night of sexual activity.

It was a long and lonely day at work and off course Gill had gone home when I returned but she had tidied up and washed all the bedding before leaving.

In the weeks that followed I came so close to being caught out by my wife, the girls all played dare games with each other when ever my wife was in the shop with us.

On one occasion my wife and Tina were stocking shelves whilst I manned the cash register, little Leigh was doing various other chores such as cleaning.

On this occasion no customers were in the store and Leigh made out she was dusting the shelves behind the Cash register quite close to where I stood. She was out of sight of Tina and my wife and without warning moved up alongside me.

Little Leigh slipped her tiny little fingers up the inside of my shorts and wrapped them round my cock; I made a sudden gasp which made my wife look round. I made out I had just suppressed a sneeze, and she continued with her work.

Leigh was rubbing my cock getting it really hard, I could not even look down at her for fear my wife would see something was going on.

Then she lifted up the bottom of my shorts and slipped her lovely red lips round my cock and started to give me a blowjob less than 10 feet from where my wife was standing.

Then she slurped which again got my wife’s attention, Leigh stopped sucking me and quickly slipped away out of sight, I made the excuse I was sucking on a throat pastel and it got caught in my throat.

My wife again accepted my excuse but the blowjob was now finished and Leigh had to get back to work, she joined my wife in the shop giving me a massive smile as she walked through the shop.

On another occasion whilst the shop was empty and my wife was dealing with stock and re arranging shelves Marie stood in the doorway to my office. Once again out of sight of my wife she re applied her sexy red lipstick, this looked so sexy, she then raised the hem of her skirt to reveal she was wearing hold up stockings and no panties.

Marie then inserted a finger into her neat pussy and was fingering herself just three feet away from me and less that twelve from my wife.

She could see how hard I was getting; I could not hide my erection with her being so sexy.

I called to me wife that I was just going to my office as we were quiet, I followed Marie into my office where she slipped her pussy juiced fingers straight into my mouth so I could suck off her juices.

She then dropped to her knees; this was dangerous as my wife was only a few feet away. She pulled my cock out and wrapped her lips round my girth leaving the red lipstick outline on my cock.

She quickly got her feet and headed off in to the shop while I had to sit behind my desk to let my cock subside.

I forgot to wash the lipstick off and only noticed it when I showered later at home.

The games continue day by day and I can’t get enough of the new sexual adventures.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments