Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The set up

"She had bought us together to get photos to use as a deterent to keep Marg and me apart."

8
0 Comments 0
12.7k Views 12.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Lyn looked so dainty in her short skirt that was well above her knees. It brought back visions of my school days when the senior girls would try to outdo each other for the shortest skirt. Her skirt was more like a wide belt than a short skirt.

We had met her downstairs and my wife, Sue said, “You look lovely tonight Lyn. That skirt is very sexy. Did you leave your panties off like I asked?” and with this Sue placed her hand on her thigh. “Hhhmmm, you not only look good you feel good, honey. Take a feel, Goyse.”

It was not unusual for me to pat Lyn on the bum when the opportunity presented itself. I think that she liked the attention. I could tell by the little sideways look and the smirk that she would reply with.

On occasions she had actually bent over just a little further when I had patted her so that her pussy was accessible for a second pat and of course I didn’t let her down but that was always the limit of our contact. This was another thing because here was my wife telling me to feel under Lyn’s skirt and it was going to be bare flesh.

I reached out slowly and passed my hand from her back under her crutch. Not hard but just skimming her flesh. My middle finger skirted her slit and I felt just a slither of wetness. As I touched her I detected a slight sigh and her mouth opened just a little. I had never seen her pussy before, but Sue had given me a description on a couple of occasions and the feel matched her description of a little tight slit with just a splattering of blond hair.

“That feels better than I had dreamt,” I blurted out without thinking.

That little sly flick of her eyes to me was followed by that smirk. “What, you dream about me?”

“You are the sexist girl in town, Lyn. Of course I dream of you.” I would like to have added ‘and Marg’ but I was already in enough shit.

“Come on you love birds. Leave it till after dinner.” Sue led the way up the stairs. Lyn followed closely behind and I bought up the rear. Lyn’s legs always had a slight gap between them. I found this one of the most stimulating aspects of her body. When fully dressed in tight shorts or bikini this meant that her crutch would mold into a lovely camel toe.

I was a voyeur of the female body and for me a great camel toe was the ‘Mona Lisa’ of the female form, like a master piece and Lyn had it all. It had not occurred to me that by following her up the stairs I would get a perfect view of Lyn’s arse and pussy when I looked up. By moving a little slower and dropping behind I could see it all. Two people had described her pussy to me before and I had thought that their descriptions were a little exaggerated but now I knew that they had been spot on.

She was the picture perfect copy of Marg’s which I thought could never be beaten except she had only a little hair and it was blond. Where Marg’s lips were covered and only came out when she was sexually stimulated Lyn’s were just visible. I couldn’t understand how a woman who had produced a child could look so snug and tidy but then I had wondered the same when I had first set eyes on Marg’s picture perfect pussy.

I was to find out later that Lyn had a scar where they had operated when her baby was born similar to the one that Marg carried. It seemed that both the sisters had similar problems with child birth.

“Keep your eyes to yourself,” Sue said. “There will be plenty of time to check her pussy out after we eat.” She never missed a trick that one.

Again Lyn’s eye flashed my way and the smirk widened. She knew that I could see her and I think she was enjoying the attention.

“I’ll arrange the food. Can you get us all a drink, Goyse. Take a seat in the lounge, Lyn we’ll be with you soon. Sit over there.” She pointed to a chair that was located directly opposite all the other seating. She was planning that we would have a clear view of Lyn’s crutch when we were seated.

I organized the drinks as quickly as I could to get back to Lyn. When I returned she was sitting with her legs close together to hide her bare pussy. This was the first and only sign I had that she may not be a willing participant.

My wife was still preparing our meal in the kitchen so I had a few minutes to talk privately with Lyn. “Why are you doing this?” I asked quietly.

“You don’t know?”

“No I don’t.”

“I have to. She knows too much about me and I can’t risk her telling Jon,” Jon was her husband. “Why are you doing it?”

“For similar reasons, I guess. Look, I don’t want to do anything that offends you or hurts you. You must stop me if I do that. Anything that I do will be forced by her.” I tilted my head towards the kitchen to indicate my wife. “I promise that I will be gentle with you. I want tonight to be pleasurable for you.”

There was a quiet delay in her answering then, “Goyse, of all the men that I know you are the one that I would want to put out for. I like you and I find you sexually attractive. You must know that because on a number of occasions I have let you pat me and I have loved it. I have deep feelings for you but this is something different. She is forcing me to have sex with you and it frightens me. “

“I frighten you? Why would you be frightened of me?”

“No, not you but the situation we are in.”

“Be assured, Lyn. I will be as gentle as I know how and I really want you to enjoy this. Even though I am also being forced it is one of my desires, to make love to you. When I say that I don’t mean have sex with you but I really mean make love to you. If we have to do it, I want you to enjoy it so if I do something that you don’t enjoy, please speak out and tell me.“

“I will enjoy being with you but it’s a tall order wanting me to enjoy blackmailing you and my sister? I know what she is up to. I just don’t know how to stop it. “

“Perhaps you need to discuss it with your sister when you have the chance because I don’t think that I will get an opportunity to explain it to Marg.”

Just then Sue entered the room. “What are you two talking about?”

“I was just telling Lyn how sexy she looks and how I have always got turned on when she is around me. Isn’t she gorgeous? I’m having trouble controlling myself. Tonight is going to be very special for me. “

During our discussion, Lyn had opened her legs ever so slightly and the cuteness of her pussy was a real turn on. I was rock hard and it was clearly showing.

“Go into the bed room and take off your cloths. Put on that male G string and silk shirt that I have left out for you. You’re getting an eye full. It’s about time you returned the favor.”

I returned a few minutes later dressed as she had asked. It was obvious that the G string had been made for a man with a little less meat so my bulge was very prominent. Once I had sat down directly opposite Lyn Sue wandered off and returned in a teddy that pulled up into her crutch. It clipped at the front with stud buttons and the top was about two sizes too small for her sizable tits so they protruded out above it.

Sue’s camel toe was pronounced like some of those that you see in sex magazines. If I didn’t know what it concealed and how nasty the wearer had become I would have found it very exciting. I was back to full mast because each time I looked at Lyn her beautiful pussy looked back at me.

When Sue had entered the room Lyn had moved forward in her seating position and opened her legs displaying what she had for us both. When she had opened her legs her slit was visible and the light shimmered on what must have been a little wetness. My cock was straining at the undersized G string seeking to get out. I looked down and the outline of my cock at full mast was clearly visible

It appeared obvious that Sue had trained Lyn well and exerted considerable control over her actions and behavior. I was primed and ready to go and what made it more exciting is that Lyn obviously was eyeing off my bulge whenever she thought I was not looking. I made a point of looking away at times to give her that opportunity without the embarrassment but caught her out each time I looked back.

“Come on you two, dinner is served,” my wife said as she turned and led the way to the dining room. I waited for Lyn to pass with the intent of following her so that I could perve on the magnificent behind that she sported but was surprised when she walked up behind me and gave my bum a couple of light pats then as she passed she said, “it feels nice doesn’t it.”

The sly flash of the eye and the little smirk again as she passed made me realize that my earlier words to her had taken away many of her fears and relaxed her. I looked at that lovely but as I followed and I just could not help myself. Pat, pat. Her response to the first pat was to bend slightly forward so that the following pat was able to just touch her little pussy. But this time I didn’t remove my hand but gave it a little soft stroke. Her wetness was very prominent this time which told me that she was enjoying the attention.

Just as suddenly her head turned and our eyes made contact. My heart skipped a beat because I knew this was her way of saying, “I like it. I want you.” without using words. The feelings were mutual.

“Step up you two. Plenty of time for that later. Show the lady to her chair, Goyse. No, not there, beside you. I want a photo of the two of you together for the family album.” She said with a laugh that any wicked witch would be proud off.

Once more there was that little eye contact from Lyn as she took her place at the table. Man this woman was sexy I thought. She is just so special. I felt a little jealous that I would not be able to send Sue to Jon and keep this beauty for myself.

Shit, I thought. This is just a one night stand thing. I must not get too emotionally involved. Once it was over I knew that Sue will make sure that I didn’t get access to her again. She knew how to torture me. Tonight we were playing a script written and produced by a master manipulator, my wife and it was for one sole purpose and that was to give her the photos that she needed to keep me away from Marg or at least that was what she thought. I had other plans.

The meal proceeded smoothly without event. I did however place my hand on Lyn’s leg when Sue left the room for a moment. She responded by flashing her eyes at me and her little smirk widened again. She then reached over and stroked my cock through the G string. I was already stiff but my cock gave an involuntary jump when she touched me. “Whew, you’re really randy, aren’t you?” she said.

“I’ve got the most beautiful woman in the world sitting beside me with no panties on. I’ve felt that she is wet for me and I know that soon I will be making love to her in the same way that I have dreamt of for the last few years. How could I not be turned on?”

“Yes. I’m going to love it too. Shame we couldn’t have got it together, just you and me and left the bitch out. She could spoil it for us you know. I find it amazing that we both have the same dream but neither of us realized how the other felt. Maybe people should talk more about what’s important rather than crap like the weather or the last shopping trip.”

My wife’s return ended the conversation. When the meal ended, Lyn and I washed the dishes together while Sue set up some light music then sat down in the lounge with her drink waiting for us to finish.

She did not spy on us like I had expected her to. It was obvious that Lyn touched me at every opportunity and I her. No big grabs or anything like that but gentle touches, sometimes the arm and other times a but cheek.

Eventually it was too much for me and I took her into my arms and kissed her. As we pulled apart it was as if her eyes were looking through me so intent was her gaze. “I’ve loved you from a distance for a long time,” she said. “I was very hurt when I found out that you had made out with Marg. I shouldn’t tell you these things but I cried for days. What made it worse is that the bitch suspected and to be true to you and to my sister I had to cover it all up.”

“How did you know?” I asked.

“I saw you two together the morning she left to go home and I could see it in your eyes. I’ve always believed that the eyes are the windows to the heart and I could clearly see through your window how you felt. I was initially angry but then decided to ask Marg about it and she told me that she wanted you to take her away from her terrible, cheating husband. I knew then it was not just a one night stand thing. She has really fallen for you. I won’t lie to you I’m very jealous and I understand how your wife must feel but I won’t interfere no matter how much it hurts me.”

I kissed her again and said, “I’m sorry, Lyn. If only I’d known before but now I think it is too late.”

Our cleaning up was complete and we returned to join Sue, hand in hand.

“Fuck, you pair are getting along well aren’t you? I’ll bet that little pussy of yours is running like a river waiting to be dammed up by his cock. He’s my husband but I had never realized how well-endowed he was until I saw him in that G string. Perhaps the thought of how tight your little pussy is has made him grow a bit bigger. Makes my little quim wet as well. If he was a bit bigger he could satisfy me and then I wouldn’t have to go out every day looking for something to take my itch away.”

It was her way of putting a damper on our feelings.

candi_latina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candi_latina

She knew that we would be touching and kissing and getting each other stimulated and this was to make sure that we did what she wanted but with as little enjoyment as possible.

“Bring that little pussy of yours over to me. I want to feel how wet he has got you.”

Lyn walked across to her. Sue had moved forward on her seat and Lyn’s pussy was right in front of her face. “Fuck, He’s got you really hot hasn’t he? I can smell you. I’ve never smelled you like this before. Pull those little flaps back so that I can lick you. “

Lyn did as she was ordered. For me it was highly stimulating. I raised my eyes to Lyn’s face and realized that she was looking directly at me. Our eyes met but this time there was no smile. She was doing this not for love or enjoyment but because she had to. I felt for her.

I thought of how many times recently I had sex with my wife because it was expected of me while my mind wandered to Marg. I realized that was my escape but Lyn didn’t have that to fall back on. I knew she tolerated her husband and that because of his abusive behavior she had lost the love for him years ago. I felt that I had to console her.

I stood and walked to her and held her in my arms. She raised her face to me and I knew by instinct that she wanted me to kiss her. Our kiss went on and on but we were than disturbed by Sue’s voice.

“He really turns you on doesn’t he? He kisses you and your flood gates open like the monsoon has arrived. I’ll have to watch you pair. “

I pulled Lyn away from her and laid her down on the carpet. Our kissing continued. I saw a flash, then another, then another and I knew that Sue had the camera out but I didn’t care. I had entered another world, a world where I had been only a couple of times before, a world where our mutual love and desires were the only thing that mattered. This was a world that I wished to take my Lyn, to the world of complete and utter sexual satisfaction, somewhere where her sister, Marg had told me that Lyn had never been.

I had removed the G string when Sue had called Lyn over to her. As I laid Lyn down on her side I had placed my cock so that it was protruding between her legs. It was flush against her slit. My attention was now on her, not her sex organs but all of her.

I removed her top and her little skirt. She lifted to allow me to do so. I stroked her hair running my fingers though and giving it a gentle tug each time. I gently massaged her back playing particular attention to the muscles that ran down her spine. I played with her ear lobes and every so often I kissed her.

I worked my way down to her buttocks. Her cheeks were tight to the touch. I ran my hands down her back and between them and just skimmed her anus as I went. She jumped as if I had hit her with and electric shock. I did the same again and this time she actually just pushed a little back to give me access.

I rubbed her thighs to her knees then returned to run between her buttocks again and once again I felt that little push back as if to open her arse cheeks to give me full access but this time my hand did not stop and it softly rubbed her slit. She lifted her leg onto mine so that she was open to my contact. I had felt that little bit of wetness and wondered if it was her or was it from my wife licking her.

I moved back down to her thigh and she bent her knee to allow me to massage her thigh and leg muscles and then returned to her buttocks again. This time when I passed her little slit I had my answer because she was now very wet. The moisture had been her juices. I ran my finger along to separate her little flaps to pick up some of those juices and moved them up to my face.

I placed a wet finger on my tongue to taste her as she watched intently. I then pushed the finger into her mouth so that she could taste herself. I heard her sharp intake of breath. It was the same one that I had heard when my finger had separated her pussy.

I kissed her again then moved down along her body. Her tits were small and I was able to take each of them into my mouth in turn while I ran my tongue around her nipples. “OOHH, that’s nice,” She said.

As I worked on her arousal I was conscious of the occasional flashing in the back ground and I knew that Sue was carrying out her evil task. I lifted my eyes to see where my wife was and saw her sitting in a chair with her legs spread. In one hand she had the camera and with the other she was fingering herself.

The look on her face told a story. She was getting as much pleasure out of watching as we were out of making love.

I carried on down Lyn’s body pushing her on to her back. Her legs opened for me immediately and I placed my body between her legs. I licked her thighs and then the little tuft of hair above her pussy. My tongue then passed down her slit and then back to the protruding button that was her clit.

It was much bigger than Marg’s and looked like a little penis. It obviously became larger with stimulation in much the same way that a cock would because earlier it had felt much smaller. I had noted the intake of air followed by a little groan as I touched her clit. My tongue wandered around it then over the top of it and she raised her hips as if to give me better access.

I repeated my move down her slit but a little further to touch her anus. Her legs opened wider. I then returned to her clit and took it into my mouth and sucked it while running my tongue around its tip much the same was as a woman might do to a man’s cock. Her hips lifted to press hard against my mouth and her mouth opened and she emitted a deep throated moan. I then repeated the cycle down to her anus and back to her clit.

She was getting wetter and wetter with each pass and the wetter she got the more my tongue penetrated her. I went back to her clit and that hip movement again. I knew that she was wet enough for penetration so I started to move back up to kiss her. In the background I heard my wife groan.

We kissed and as we broke away from the kiss her tongue licked her juices from my lips and face. I heard another loud moan in the background and knew that this simple action had driven my wife over the top. Taking photos had been forgotten for now. She was out to satisfy that itch that I knew she could never satisfy.

My cock was sitting at Lyn’s entrance. I felt her move a little making her slit slide up along the tip of my cock. I knew that this was a sign that her pussy wanted to be filled. I moved forward just a little and the head of my cock slid into her. She let out another little moan and said, “I love you, Goyse”.

I lifted my eyes to see my wife’s reaction but I doubted that she had even heard because she was having a full blown orgasm and I could see juices squirting from her pussy like a fountain. I could hear her faint “Oooooooohhhh,” as she squirted. She was in her own world of sexual satisfaction and would not be worrying us until she recovered.

I had started slight movements and by this time Lyn had joined me. Again, “I love you, Goyse.” I could not respond the way she wished because if my wife were to hear my true feelings expressed my life would be more of a misery then it was presently. “I know,” I said and kissed her again.

Lyn’s breathing was becoming heavier and she would occasionally let out a little whimper as I worked slowly deeper and deeper. I was aware of the possibility that she could suffer pain and I planned to pull back a little if that occurred. I asked her, “Are you OK?”

“It’s fabulous. I think I am going to cum shortly. I don’t really want to. It embarrasses me”.

“Why?”

“I make such a mess.”

“Oohh, that’s good.”

“You don’t mind?”

“Mind, I will love it. I want you to. Let yourself go, Lyn.”

My movements were becoming more pronounced. Her back was arching as she drove her pussy towards my cock. She was grunting and groaning with every thrust. I noted that her hip movements were like a male fucking a woman. I was developing an understanding that nature had played a trick on her and made her in a woman’s body with some masculine features and it made me wonder about what Marg had told me about her only enjoying sex with women.

I hoped that tonight she would realize that the problem was not her but was with the men that she had chosen to have sex with. My fear that I may hurt her had passed. If she felt pain then she didn’t show it. Her release was very vocal and she was not joking about it being messy. Lyn squirted and squirted and squirted and each time she released she bellowed, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH”.

I had lifted my eyes towards my wife because I had seen another flash. Somehow from somewhere she had found two dildos. She was still lying back on the chair but she had moved her bum forward to the edge of the chair and her legs were bent right back with her heels on the arm rests.

A small dildo was protruding from her arse and a huge black one was embedded in her pussy. It was the largest dildo I had ever seen. She had taken the photos then put down the camera and went to work on herself with the plastic toys. I shook my head and returned my attention to the person who mattered, Lyn.

Lyn’s orgasm lasted a long time and even after she came down she continued to give little wimpering noises. Her flow of juices did not stop they just slowed down. “I love you,” she said in between the whimpering. “If I had known how good sex with you could be I would have done this years ago and fuck the consequences. You know I will have to have you again. Are you going to cum?” She asked. “How do you hold on so long? Jon is finished in 30 seconds.”

“I could finish quickly too but I have trained myself to hold back.” My balls were now slapping on her wet buttocks as I had increased the speed and the length of my thrust.” I knew that the side effect of holding back the way that I had was that when the time came it sometimes took longer than I wanted.

I kissed her again to try to increase my stimulation. She responded passionately and pulled me hard into her body. It was nice and was doing the trick. I could feel her responding again and thought she was trying a little harder to get me off but then she said, “keep that up I’m going to cum again.” Because I was so close and I didn’t want to disappoint her I had to shift my mind to other matters. I thought of some work at the office.

It was the noise of Sue’s orgasm that brought me back. It was loud and violent. She screamed at the top of her voice “Fuck me you big black bastard. Drive your sperm into my fucking eggs and give me your baby.” Her eyes were closed and I knew that she was responding to a past event and not talking to her dildo.

I was a little shocked because in all that I knew about her I had never known her to have any contact with anyone who was not white. As she come down my thoughts were what if she did get knocked off by a negro? Hell.

Lyn was letting out little whimper’s and I could feel her having contractions in her abdomen as she came. Her pussy was going through spasms and I knew that we were both about to shoot. I thrust a little harder into her and she responded to meet me. She opened her eyes looked directly at me with that cute little smile that touched my heart and said “Give it to me. I want to feel you shoot your seed into my little fanny.”

My response was immediate. Who could ever deny that type of request from the most beautiful woman I had ever met. “Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck……… “, and on and on it went. I had experienced the same extreme orgasm with her sister so I knew that my body and my desired would not let the orgasm stop until I blacked out.

I didn’t know where I was or what I was doing. In my mind was a picture of the one that I loved, Marg. I saw her face. I saw her body. I saw her cute little but. She held her arms out to me then I saw her gorgeous little tight pussy waiting for me with just a whisper of moisture along it lips but I also saw it had blond hair not thick black hair like it should have but that was not important now.

I was in heaven. No one could touch me or stop me loving her and I knew that she returned my love and felt the same. In my semiconscious state I blurted out “I love you, Marg. I want to hold you in my arms forever. Don’t ever let me go, will you?”

When my eyes opened the look of shock and horror on Lyn’s face quickly bought me back to reality.

“You fucking arse-hole, you’re no different from any of them. Once they get in your pussy you’re just another fuck to them. No wonder Sue wants to destroy you. “

“No Lyn, please, listen to me.” I reached out to her as she stood but she shook my hand off her.

“Take your fucking hands off me, arse-hole. That’s the last time any man will ever have my pussy. I’m going home.”

I looked up towards my wife whose evil laugh could be heard above the receding footsteps and for the first time ever I felt nothing but hate for her and I wondered how long it would take for her to destroy me.

I walked to the icebox and took out a drink with the thought of how many it would take tonight for the shame and the pain to go away so that I could sleep.

Several hours later I entered my dream world and there she was, the one that I loved, my lovely Marg. I saw her face. I saw her breasts. I saw her beautiful body and I looked down to check and yes, her pussy was covered in thick black hair again. I smiled, breathed a sigh of relief while I enjoyed that deep feeling in my heart that only a man in love can understand. She had returned to me as I remember her and then the alarm went off. I hated that fucking clock.

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors