Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom And Jenny Enjoy Their Second Day

6
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Would the second day be as good as, or maybe even better than the first? Well, they were about to find out."

Jenny and Tom woke up the next morning, both naked from the previous night's passionate lovemaking, with big smiles on their faces. As they moved closer together, Jennys size 36D tits pushed against Tom. When they were close together Jenny noticed that something was sticking in her that was hard. As she reached down to find out what it was, she felt it was Tom's cock.

"My God, you are so hard. Well, I can't have that, I am going to have to do something about it before we shower and go down for breakfast," exclaimed Jenny.

She threw the duvet one side and moved down to Tom's cock and put her mouth around it. Slowly she started licking and sucking his hard erect cock. Then she used her hands up and down the shaft. Tom had his hands around Jenny's tits all the time, making her nipples very hard. He was moaning with pleasure, he had never had a blowjob this good before. Jane would never even consider it.

He then moved his hands around Jenny's ass and gave it a good spanking, which made her gasp from pleasure. After fifteen minutes or so, he could feel himself about to cum. He felt the cum travel up his cock and then shoot into Jenny's mouth. She moved up to him, showed him all the cum, gave him a big kiss and swallowed everything. Then to make sure Tom was clean, she licked his cock off.

"Right, now we can go down and have breakfast," said Jenny mischievously. "Never mind the shower, we can have that when we get back," she added.

~~~~

As they sat having breakfast, Jenny's feet kept moving under the table and playing with Tom's. He was getting a bit embarrassed by this. Sure, he was not against public displays of affection, but she was looking straight into his eyes as well, very seductively, as well and kept on licking her lips and also putting her finger to her lips, which she knew he found a big turn on. Wait until we get back to the room, he thought. She wants to be caned hard, tied down and all the rest of her fantasy. Right, I shall make it come true.

When they had finished breakfast, they headed back to their room, to take a shower, before going out.

Right, thought Tom, this is where I get my own back.

"Okay, the shower is all nice and warm for you. I can't wait to soap your loverly body," called Tom from the shower.

Jenny went to the shower and climbed in with Tom. He began to soap her lovely body, slowly, making sure all parts like her lovely cleavage were covered. He then asked her to turn around so he could wash her back. He slowly ran his fingers down her back, making her shiver with pleasure. He then told her to bend over, so he could wash between her legs.

"What a lovely view up here," smiled Tom, as he slowly inserted his finger inside Jenny's pussy.

He then proceeded to turn her around, he said to wash the soap off her front. Instead, he lifted her up gently, put his arms around her waist and entered her.

"Tom," exclaimed Jenny, "this is just like in my fantasy, but it feels so much better fucking in the shower than just imagining it. I have never done it before and it feels so good," she exclaimed as she put her legs around Tom's waist and her arms around his neck.

When they came out of the shower, both dripping wet, Tom looked at Jenny, with a scowl.

"You were very naughty at breakfast, now I am going to show your lovely bum how naughty you were," said Tom, wagging his finger.

"Bend over that chair, these lovely fluffy handcuffs are going to make sure you don't move as well," he added. "Right, that is all done, now, let me get that lovely little tasselled whip."

I can't use the cane, thought Tom, that would hurt too much.

"Now, six of the best for you, for misbehaving," said Tom strictly like a schoolmaster, about to punish a naughty pupil.

There were six tassels on the whip, so each time it came down on Jenny, six red marks appeared.

"Oh, Tom, how could you? I only did what I thought you might like," she added.

"Keep quiet, Scott, or I will have to use the cane," he said strictly.

"Oh no, I don't want that," she added, with a smile, and thought to herself, this is most of my fantasies come true. I just need to be fucked while handcuffed now.

"You are smiling now Scott, talking back, and not addressing me properly. You know my name, Mr Blake, and will address me as such. For that, you will receive two more strokes and I will now use the cane," Tom told her. "Right, I said two more, seeing as you have only received two with the little tasselled whip, it is six more, one for smiling and another for not addressing me properly, but this time, I shall use the cane," he said, flexing the cane in the mirror so that Jenny could see it.

Right I can't do this to hard, or it will hurt, it must be done with passion, he thought, to himself. I don't want to use the cane really, but it is her fantasy.

Each time the cane came down, Jenny gasped with pleasure. Once the eighth stroke had been delivered, Jenny's poor bum, looked like a train track.

"I won't do that again, Mr Blake, I promise," Jenny promised and smiled.

emalane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emalane

"Well, we shall just have to make sure, won't we, you will stay exactly as you are, while I come up you nice and hard," proclaimed  Tom, really enjoying himself.

"You will stay there, while I take you, doggy style," he said with a big smile on his face.

"Yes, Mr Blake sir, I may learn my lesson then," replied Jenny.

"I see you are finally learning some manners, good, maybe this has not been a waste of my time," said Tom, looking very strict but enjoying himself.

He thrust up her doggy style, even after they had had sex a number of times by now, she still felt so good.

"Oh, Tom, you made my fantasy come true, thank you so much. We have only a few hours left and then we have to go home to our boring lives. I know we have both been having an affair, but do you think it was worth it?"

"What a silly question, of course, I think it was worth it. I may even have to get the nasty cane out again, to show what a silly question that was," he replied but with a big smile on his face. "Put it this way, If I could turn back the clock, to the first time we met I would not change a thing. I have really enjoyed myself, and I hope you have too."

"How could I have not? You have given me everything I wished for and more. I think I have had more sex, been wanted and loved this weekend, than in the past goodness knows how many years," she replied.

                                              ~~~~~~~~

By now they wanted something to eat, so like two young lovers, walked hand in hand across the road to a fast food place.

Tom said, "This might be fast food, they call it, but I don't care how slow it is, I just don't want this weekend to end. We have both made each other's fantasies come true as well."

"Do you think we will ever meet again?" asked Jenny in return.

"Well, I hadn't even thought of it, to be honest, I was too busy enjoying myself. Maybe when we can make excuses to 'go and visit our family' again and it is a long weekend, well, who knows," he replied with a sexy look on his face, which said 'I want you one more time before we have to go'.

"There is one thing I would like to do before we have to go. It means more sex though and I don't know if it is something you would like."

"Well, the more sex bit I have no problem with. What is it though?" she asked inquisitively.

"I have never titty fucked and would love to try it and you have such great boobs for doing it too."

"Well, I have never done it either. Shall we go up to the room and make that our farewell fuck, if you like? Just one thing, would you cum over me or on my face or where?" She asked.

"Well, where would you like me to cum?"

"I want to see clearly, all that lovely cum shoot out of you, I don't mind if it goes over my face or my body."

"Ok, well I can do both if you like. How does that sound?"

When back in the room, they both got naked on the bed. Jenny pushed her ample tits together so Tom could come up them. He pushed up between them and slowly moved in and out of them.

"I never realised how sensitive my boobs are, until now. I love this," she exclaimed.

"I am cumming now," Tom exclaimed.

As he did, then he came on both areas that Jenny had mentioned and she could see it clearly. Both her boobs and her face had his cum on.

"I really like that, I wish we had more time and were able to do it again. I never realised how sensitive my boobs are."

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate to say this, but it is time to go home, both to our loveless, passionless, sexless lives," remarked a despondent Tom.

"I have all that as well," replied Jenny, "but you can add to mine being used as a maid and general skivvy."

They made their way to their cars, each having a look in their eyes of wanting the weekend to carry on.

"Do you think we will meet again or is it just going to be lots of stolen phone calls, sex-texts and naughty pictures?

"Well, I really do not know, but I can only hope so. Who would have thought this so-called dating site could have led to this? I can only hope we do. Would you like to meet me for a third time?" he asked hoping.

"Well, call the site what it really is, a sex affair site or something like that. I hope your partner does not see your bum for a week or so, it looks like a busy train track," she remarked laughing.

"Well yours looks no better, I can assure you," he replied.

"I think you know my age, Tom, have I got a good body and am I enough of a turn on do you think for a woman of thirty-three? A woman always thinks of those things."

"Well, put it this way, if we were still in our room, I would be getting that cane out and making your bum look even more of a train track for asking such a stupid question. Does that answer your question?"

As they both made their way home, both very happy as it had been a great weekend, but also feeling a bit despondent that it was over. Would they be able to meet again, well, only time would tell.

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors