Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under His Spell Chapter 3

"The next morning after a cream filled night of Strawberry Delight, 'A La Brie'..."

15
12 Comments 12
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words


I awoke snuggled in Joe’s arms. I stretched, arching my back, and smiled at the feel of his hard cock against my ass.

I wiggled into his crotch but a hand gripped my hip, suppressing my movement. I had thought Joe was still asleep but he growled into my neck. “Brie, unless you plan on being fucked, stop moving, damn it!”

I smiled, recalling last evening’s four mind-blowing orgasms - one at the airport and three more in this hotel room. All that and we had not even been together for twenty four hours. Amazingly and frustratingly, I had yet to touch or stroke Joe’s cock let alone have him fuck me. I wanted that - now!

“Joe?”

“Yes Brie?”

“May I please, just this once, make love to you? I want to show you how much I appreciate the four wonderful orgasms you have already given me. You are such a skilled, considerate, remarkable…

“Brie?”

“Yes Sir?”

“Stop with the compliments, they won’t get you anywhere. However, if you would like to put your mouth to better use, I have a rather stiff problem thanks to all your jiggling about. You see what you can do about it and I will consider you taking the lead for a bit.”

“Yes Joe... I mean, yes Sir.”

I slowly turned over to face Joe, so excited that I was finally going to touch and taste him! Even while we slept, Joe had left his boxers on. Now I looked along his torso and then leaned over him, my bare breasts grazing his chest. His wisps of hair tickled my nipples and they instantly puckered and hardened. Lightly, tenderly, I kissed his lips and then his chin, which was prickly after a night’s growth of stubble.

I hitched into an upright position and swung a leg over to straddle him just below the knees. I reached for his waistband but Joe grabbed a wrist.

I looked into his glaring eyes and knew what I should do. “May I?” I asked

Joe nodded and released his hold. Surprisingly, he then raised his hips to assist me as I slowly peeled down his boxers. It was like unwrapping my only Christmas gift: despite the excitement, I wanted the anticipation to last for as long as possible.

Joe cleared his throat, obviously wanting my attention.

“Brie!” he barked.

“Um, yes Joe... Sir?”

“If you go any slower, I will seriously rethink,”

I needed no second orders and quickly pulled off the boxers and tossed them across the room towards the pile of my discarded clothes. Pausing briefly, I gazed at Joe’s attributes and, most definitely, liked what he had! He was slightly longer and thicker than my cheating bastard of a husband was. I scrambled between Joe’s legs and again looked up, seeking his approval to actually, finally, touch his cock.

“Joe?” I whispered, immediately realizing my mistake. “I mean, Sir...”

“For fuck’s sake Brie... touch, lick, suck, do something... or I shall take over!”

Instantly, I grasped his erect cock and was surprised that my fingers did not quite complete the circle. I lifted his thick shaft off his stomach and leaned forward, brushing my hair along his thighs. I licked my lips, ready to finally take Joe’s plump, purple dome into my mouth.

Pre-cum was already leaking as I closed my lips over the head and greedily sucked. I think my fierce suction shook Joe. Whatever, his hips jerked, pushing his cock deeper into my hot mouth. Oh, yes! I welcomed this extra length and shifted into a better position above him, preparing to swallow even more of his rigid rod.

I had not told Joe that I didn’t have gag reflex. He had another surprise coming his way as I relaxed my throat and fed him inch by inch into my mouth until his entire cock was absorbed. With my lips firmly clasped around his root and the bulbous head buried in my throat, I glanced up, wanting to see Joe’s reaction.

His mouth gaped and his eyes were wide open. Oh yes, I had certainly stunned him. He was obviously enjoying it, too.

My gaze locked on his eyes, and I slowly pulled back until only his tip remained between my lips. I stroked his fat shaft with one hand and lovingly swirled my tongue around the head. Flicking the sensitive area under his crown, I was thrilled that Joe couldn’t hold still or hide his excitement.

Paybacks are a bitch named Brie, I thought, so pleased with myself.

I carried on stroking and licking, enjoying every second of his pulsating penis, until, suddenly, the next thing I knew, I was on my back and Joe was wedged between my thighs.

“Joe!” I shrieked.

“Shut Up! You have made me so fucking crazy, now you are going to get exactly what you want. You want a real man to fuck you. Fuck you hard and fast and you’ve practically begged me for it.”

As I listened to Joe, he completely sheathed himself within my tight heat in one swift, hard downward stroke.

“Oh, God Joe, slow down... please.”

“No Brie!” he barked. “Your cunt was made for my cock. It’s made for me to be buried deep inside.”

Panting and shaking, I tried to relax. I realized Joe was right! How did he know what I needed, what I craved? That was my last coherent thought for a while because Joe put his hands on the backs of my thighs, pushed my legs up, and back. My knees pressed on my chest and he plunged his hard, hot shaft deep into me. It felt amazing!

Sex had never been like this, so wild, uninhibited, almost out of control. I was aware only of his hard cock being driven relentlessly, the rhythm constant and furious when Joe suddenly thrust hard. It was the last time, his cock erupting and filling me with his hot, sticky fluid.

Shit, shit, shit. I was on the cusp of my own orgasm but Joe slumped on top of me. My pussy tingled, burned but there was no release.

Frustrated as I was, I knew that having enjoyed four amazing orgasms so far, I should not complain about Joe having one single climax.

evarelusion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evarelusion

As I settled back into the mattress, trying to forget the heat in my groin, Joe suddenly withdrew his cock and slid down to put his mouth on my drenched pussy. His tongue drove deep within, licked, and lapped around before he replaced it with three fingers.

“Yes,” I shrieked. “Oh my God... yes, yes.”

Fingers thrusting, Joe introduced his tongue once more, lashing my clit back and forth. I could hardly breathe and his fingers curved to stroke that spot, that wonderful magical spot.

I went into orbit. This orgasm slammed into me like a runaway freight train. We had been awake for only twenty minutes and here was my fifth freakin orgasm, all within fifteen hours. All caused by Joe’s oral skills. Holy shit on a shingle batman! I lay there, trying to catch my breath and process in my mind what had just happened.

Oh the hell with it. I’m just going to enjoy it and stop thinking anything at all.

Joe, too, was breathing heavily. I smiled: it was nice to know I was not the only one affected.

Breathing under control, I glanced at the bedside clock - 7:30am. Crap! I had a 9:00 meet-and-greet but first an 8:45 meeting with our New York affiliate. I needed to get going!

“Joe, urm, I have to be dressed and out of here. Downstairs and in the lobby by 8:45.”

“Then I suggest you get a move on, Brie. Go take a shower, I will order up some food. Well, get up, get in there!”

I definitely could not show up to meetings smelling of sex. Under the soothing warm water, I carefully soaped my tender pussy lips, hearing Joe in the background ordering room service breakfast. Thirty minutes later, I was dressed, hair in a simple bun - appropriate for the day’s agenda. Another few minutes, make-up was applied and I had time to eat and drink coffee.

“So Joe,” I said standing and ready to leave, “I have a break for lunch between 11:45 and 1:15 but I don’t know if it is an attendee type thing or if I can leave. But, as Steve and I will be going our separate ways soon, I can’t afford to piss off my boss.”

Joe nodded. “Brie, its fine. Do what you need to do. I can amuse myself and use the time to consider what to do with you later. I have a bit of shopping to do, too.” He looked into my eyes. “When you return this evening, if I am not here, I will have left something on the bed for you to wear. I want you out of your work attire and ready to be my little slut again. Is that clear?”

“Yes Sir. May your little slut go downstairs now?

“No, not yet. You need to come and kiss me good-bye. And a thank you for breakfast and your orgasm would not be remiss either.”

“Crap, Ugh! You are so right, Sir. I am sorry. Please forgive your little slut, she is still learning. Thank you so much for allowing me to suck your cock and for giving me an incredible orgasm. Breakfast was really thoughtful, too!”

“Brie.”

“Yes Sir?”

“First of all, you are most welcome. Secondly, if you don’t go, you are going to be late.”

“Yes, may I kiss you and go please?”

“Go Brie, its okay this time… just this once.”

I grabbed my purse and briefcase, and out the door I went.

~~~~~~~~

Why are these things always so damn boring? I could be upstairs, having sex. Anything but sitting here listening to some Midwestern toupee-wearing middle-aged schmucks talk about tea towels, and how they are making a comeback. Maybe in Podunk, SD, buddy, but so not in LA!

I had to stay for lunch. So it was really good that I’d warned Joe I might not get free. Otherwise, I might have been in trouble later. Why did that thought get me so aroused? I am not exactly into the whole spanking or pain thing. God, now I am squirming in my seat like a little girl that has to go potty! How does he do that? He isn’t even here.

Come on 5:00pm... ten more minutes and I am free until after lunch tomorrow.

I hadn’t signed up for the next day’s morning session because it was a repeat of that afternoon’s presentation. No way could I sit through “Turn of the Century Tea Towels” again. One time was one time to many! Tick tock tick tock… 4:55pm

“And so, in conclusion, Turn of the Century Tea Towels are definitely making their way back into popularity. Thank you all for your attention, see you tomorrow.”

I gathered my bags, nodded, smiled, and strode out of the room, heading rapidly for the elevator. As I rounded a corner, an arm snaked around my waist. Before I could even yelp, a hand covered my mouth and I was pulled me into a small alcove.

There the hand was withdrawn from my mouth.

“Joe,” I blurted, “you almost scared me to death.”

“Watch your tone, Brie, or I might remember your transgressions from this morning.”

“I’m sorry Sir, you just scared me. I was thinking you were upstairs in our room. And I was wondering what would be waiting on the bed for me to wear. Like you mentioned this morning.”

“Yes, there is a little something up there for you to put on. However, in this morning’s rush, we both totally forgot something. I am going to slip it into your purse and you will go to the ladies room and put it where it goes. I trust you know what it is? Or do I need to show…”

“No, no... I know what it is. I, urm... I will be, with your permission that is, right back?”

“Yes, you may go. You have three minutes to insert it and get back to me.” Joe tilted his head and whispered into my ear. “For your sake I hope that little cunt is wet.”

I rushed into the ladies room and put that damn vibrating egg back inside my cunt. I looked into the mirror and wondered where we would be going. How will he get me to tonight? Certainly, it will be in a public place. Crap, I am almost out of time!

I tidied my dress, washed my hands, and returned to Joe’s side.

He looked at his wristwatch. “Seconds to spare Brie, only seconds.”

Special thanks to JWren for his time and Cover Art.

Published 
Written by loneleygirl68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments