Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under His Spell Chpt 2

"Brie falls further under Joe's spell..."

18
16 Comments 16
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Under His Spell

Chapter 2

We had only entered our room and closed the door when Joe backed me up, pinning me against the wall. His hands grasped my head and he kissed me hungrily, like a man starving for air. With his body crushing me against the wall, I surely wasn’t going anywhere!

I ran my hands down his back and he stopped kissing me. Looking intently into my eyes, he took hold of my hands and kissed each in turn, never averting his gaze or even blinking. Suddenly, he lifted my hands high over my head and pressed them against the wall. My arms were at full stretch and Joe wrapped the fingers of one hand around my wrists, securing them tightly. I did not resist. With my heart beating wildly, I inhaled deeply, my breasts swelling against his chest.

Joe, dipping his head, resumed kissing me and set his free hand roving down my body, stopping to cup and fondle my left breast. My nipples were already erect and Joe’s hand journeyed on to my waist, caressing my hip on the way to my ass. He pulled me in, tighter than I thought possible. I felt his arousal hard against my tummy. I wanted to touch him so much, but he kept a firm grip on my wrists high above my head.

With his kisses, perfect caresses and that damn lightly vibrating egg still lodged in my cunt, I was not surprised when juices seeped and ran down my legs.

I need, oh God, I need to cum again…

“Please,” I mumbled against his lips. He stopped kissing and leaned slightly backwards, our bodies not so tightly meshed but still in contact.

He stared into my face. “Please?” he said. “Please what Brie? What does my little slut need?”

My cheeks blushing, and my body on fire, I gasped, “I need to cum... please.”

“Who needs to cum?”

“Your little slut needs to cum, Sir. Please, Sir, please.”

“That’s my good girl, my good little slut. But no... not quite yet. I want my mouth on your juicy cunt when it erupts this time. I want my face covered in your hot sticky juices. Do you want that little slut?”

“Oh God yes! That would be amazing... but, please Sir, will you put your mouth on your little slut’s cunt and make her cum right now?”

“Soon, my slut, soon. You need to learn patience.”

With that, he released my hands and reached into his pocket. The remote - again! With a devilish spark in his eyes and a wicked grin, he turned up the intensity. The increased vibrations immediately sent shock waves through my cunt.

“Oh my God, I am so close,” I blurted.

“Do not cum until I say so,” Joe commanded. “You do not have permission.”

I clamped down on my bottom lip as Joe’s hands glided up the back of my stocking-clad legs, stopping when he reached my ass. He squatted, his face level with my groin, and pulled me toward him. I felt his hot breath on my drenched pussy and, moaning, I tried to tilt my pelvis so that he would be touching me. However, he squeezed my ass cheeks and held me still.

“Please Sir, I need to cum... I need it so bad.” I was practically begging. My orgasm was so close, if only he would just touch me.

“Now slut!” He growled and placed his lips on my clit and sucked.

“Yes, yes!” I practically sobbed in relief. In seconds, I came so hard that my knees buckled. If Joe had not been kneeling in front of me and clutching my ass, I would have fallen. Joe lapped up my nectar, licked me clean and, finally, turned off the egg.

Gradually, I regained some control. My legs, though barely supporting me, stopped trembling. My pulse rate slowed to near normal and, from panting and gasping, I settled into a more regular breathing pattern. I asked Joe if the egg could be removed.

“If you can get it out without using your hands, you may remove it... for now.”

Pondering his response, I asked if he would please remove it for me. He had said nothing about utilizing his hands, but he did not appreciate my suggestion.

“You may remove it but without utilizing anyone’s hands. Is that clearer?”

“Yes Sir, sorry.”

After giving it more thought, I bore down at the same time as tensing my cunt muscles. Slowly, out came the egg. Joe was pleased, judging by the smile on his face.

“Sir, may your little slut go for a shower? Would you care to join me?”

“Yes, you may shower. And no, I will not join you at this time.”

I was pleased that I could clean up, but the pleasure was tinged with disappointment because I would not see and touch Joe’s body.

“Don’t be long Brie. I am ordering room service for dinner, so you don’t need to dress. We are not leaving the room tonight. Oh, and you aren’t allergic to any type of food are you?”

“No, only thing I am allergic to is bee stings. So no worries.”

“Brie?”

“Yes, Sir?”

“Don’t touch my pussy except to clean it. Understand?”

“Yes Sir, understood. I will only wash it, no other touching.”

I wondered what the rest of the evening had in store for me as I took a hot, quick shower. Drying off, I heard a knock at the room door, must be room service! Good timing, I thought. Opening the bathroom door, I peeked out and seeing only Joe in the room, I entered just wrapped in the hotel’s white bath towel.

Joe looked up as I walked towards the small table where dinner awaited. It smelled wonderful and made me realize just how hungry I was.

“I said no clothes, Brie.”

“But this is just a towel.”

“Take it off, now, and come over here.”

I let the towel drop and walked to Joe, who was busy setting the table.

“It looks great, thank you for ordering,” I said. “I am starving.”

“Please, sit, I hope you enjoy what I have ordered. I played safe and ordered chicken cordon bleu, wild rice pilaf, fresh green beans, and warm wheat rolls. For dessert, fresh strawberries and cream. Would you care for wine with your dinner?”

“Yes please.” I smiled. “It all looks and smells delicious. Thank you, again, Sir.”

“You’re very welcome, my dear. After all, we must keep up your strength. Earlier was just a preview. There are more delights to come this evening.”

With a little trepidation, I dug into my dinner. About halfway through, I had to stop, I was stuffed! It was all so good but I had no more room.

The silence between us as we ate had been comfortable but, now that I was not focused on eating, I was a little nervous, sitting there very naked while Joe was still fully dressed. I knew my hair must be a mess, too. I had not had time to comb or brush it after my shower so I was sure it was an untidy mess of curls falling down my back. Joe apparently sensed my nerves and reached for a hand. He kissed the palm then tickled it with his tongue.

“Joe! What are you doing?”

“Brie,” he said, looking up and still holding my hand, “it occurs to me that we have not discussed why you were so very eager to meet me here, to cheat on your husband. We both know why I am here: my wife and I have not had sex for years. But, before we go any further with this, I really need to know why you want to be here, in New York, with me?”

I had not seen that coming. I drank the last of the wine in my glass and held it out for more. Refilled, I took another large swallow.

“Nine months ago,” I said, replacing the glass on the table, “Steve, my husband, started an affair with a secretary at his construction company.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

To make matter’s worse, the little witch got pregnant and is due in about six weeks or so.

“At the moment, Steve and I are only staying together so our son does not remember his senior year in high school as the one where his parents split up and he got a new baby brother or sister. Steve does not know that I am here with you but, considering my marriage is all but over, I feel no guilt about what I am doing.”

“I see,” said Joe thoughtfully. “Are you sure there won’t be a reconciliation between you and Steve?”

Before I could respond, Joe continued, “You must realize I am not looking for anything permanent between us, right? I know that sounds cruel and heartless but I need to know that you are aware I am not in a position to, nor do I want to, leave my wife.”

“I understand that Joe.” I offered a small smile, an upturn at the corners of my mouth. “For me this is a little fling, and payback of a sort. And fun, of course. But don’t worry; I am not planning on getting attached, although I hope we remain friends after our time here.”

“Of course, Brie, I too hope we shall remain friends.” It was Joe’s turn for a tentative smile. “Maybe we will choose to get together occasionally.”

Joe stood and smoothed fingers over my shoulder. “I am going to have a shower now. While I am doing that, I want you to spread towels on the bed. Then, get three of the juiciest strawberries and put them in your cunt.”

My mouth gaped but Joe simply carried on. “Then spread some of the cream over your cunt and put some on your nipples. When you have done that, lay on top of the towels. When I get out of the shower, I will come to eat my dessert.”

“Yes Sir,” I replied hesitantly.

I had never done anything like it in my life. Sex with food! The thought of doing something so naughty was truly arousing and I could not resist touching my slit. Yes, it was wet.

I followed Joe’s directions. My cunt felt so full with three large juicy strawberries inside and I was spreading cream on my pubic mound, pussy lips and nipples when I heard the water in the shower stop running. Finally, I would see Joe naked, too!

I looked up as he came from the bathroom. Blast! Joe had a towel wrapped around his waist. But what I could see was very nice and It was obvious he kept in shape. He was not big or muscular, just toned and tight.

Without dropping the towel, he joined me on the king size bed and pushed my legs up and wide. Joe looked at my cunt, stuffed with strawberries and covered in cream. He moved between my open legs and ran a finger down my cream covered slit. I moaned as his finger lightly brushed my clit, which was already swollen in anticipation.

“Yummy, sweet and hot, just the way I like my cream. It looks like you followed my directions. Good girl.”

“Yes sir, three strawberries inside me and cream on me and my nipples.”

“Inside where and cream where?”

“Inside and on my cunt and on my nipples Sir.”

“That’s my good little slut. Here, put this over your eyes.” With that, he tossed me a black silk scarf that I had not noticed before.

“But?”

“No, don’t argue... tie that over your eyes. I only want you to feel, not see.”

I complied again and laid back. I had closed my eyelids beneath the silk and all was dark. My senses were, indeed, heightened. I was even aware of my breathing.

“Very good Brie, thank you.” Joe’s voice seemed so close, so clear.

I instinctively held my breath as Joe’s hands glided up my inner thighs, stopping just below my cunt. I felt so naughty all splayed open, knowing he could see all of me. Something warm and wet touched the outer edges of my nether lips and I flinched a little at the unexpected contact. “Relax Brie, I won’t hurt you, I promise. Only pleasure, remember? Your pleasure is all I want.”

“Yes.” My response came as a husky whisper.

Joe continued licking and lapping the cream from my pussy, firmly holding my spread legs to ensure I did not move. Only when he had cleaned all of the cream from my pussy did he release my legs and move up to kneel between my thighs.

“Brie, sit up please, but make sure the strawberries remain inside you.”

Carefully, I sat, arching my back and thrusting my breasts forward as I did, trying to tease a little as I obeyed.

“Feeling wanton are you, my dear?”

That said, Joe wrapped his arms around me and firmly suckled one nipple into his mouth. After nibbling my nipple, his tongue lashed it quickly back and forth. I gasped and moaned and, before I could adjust to the sensation, he switched nipples. And a finger circled lightly around my clit.

It was almost too much. Primed from his earlier attention to my cunt, I was quickly aroused again, on the edge and… then he stopped.

“It’s time to retrieve my strawberries,” Joe said and the undulating movement of the mattress told me he was moving down the bed. “Brie, lie down.”

In position, I felt his mouth on my pussy again, his tongue delving around.

“Brie, gently push out one of the strawberries,” he said.

I had to concentrate because he wanted only one strawberry. I very carefully pushed down and squeezed lightly with my cunt muscles. With the help of Joe’s tongue, the first strawberry eased its way into his mouth. While he ate the fruit, he caressed the outer lips of my pussy, never applying enough pressure to cause an orgasm but enough to keep me on edge.

Strawberry eaten, he resumed licking my pussy lips, occasionally circling my clit with his finger. “Mmmm,” he moaned, his tongue touching the second strawberry. Yes, so close now. Then he backed off. Damn, Joe was the consummate tease and I rocked and rolled my hips.

“Brie,” he said sharply and I instantly lay still, waiting for the next command.

“I would like my second strawberry now. Gently. Remember, I only want one of them.”

Again, I pushed and squeezed. This time it felt like forever before the berry finally popped into his waiting mouth. I relaxed, exhaling a long sigh. I listened to Joe eating the strawberry and only then realized how tense my body had been.

Apparently, I looked too relaxed because Joe pinched my right nipple. I yelped. Not through pain, it didn’t really hurt - but I was surprised, so much that I nearly pushed out the last strawberry. That would have been disastrous!

“We are down to the last strawberry, Brie. Are you ready, my dear? Are you ready to come soon?”

“Yes, please Sir, your little slut needs to cum.”

His tongue flicked my clit and two fingers - at least, it felt like two - entered me. They couldn’t go too far because of the strawberry but he curved them enough to reach the closest edge of my g-spot. I couldn’t hold my lower body still and Joe pressed his hand, fingers splayed, on my lower abdomen, pushing me down. My orgasm built with every flick of his tongue and every thrust of his fingers.

“Oh, sir, please please can I cum?”

“Yes, Brie, cum now... give me the final strawberry.”

‘Yes, yes,!” I shouted and I swear that strawberry shot out of me like a cannon ball, along with a whole lot of my juices. I had small tremors and flutters for the next few minutes as Joe took his time licking me clean.

Eventually, Joe said, “Sit up my dear, and open your mouth.”

I dutifully wriggled into a sitting position, opened my mouth and sticky fingers brushed against my lips. Joe was feeding me that last piece of fruit, a strawberry covered in cream, my cream.

“Bite down,” he said and, as my teeth and lips closed, Joe kissed me…

 Author's note: I'd like to thank JWren for his assistance in providing the lovely cover art!

Published 
Written by loneleygirl68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments