Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Lunch Break

"Who says sharing your desires is not a good thing..."

17
5 Comments 5
25.2k Views 25.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It has been months since we started flirting. Nothing too serious. A compliment here, double entendre there. At first it was understood as nothing special. We are both in fact in committed, if not perfect, relationships. Simply two co-workers enjoying each other’s company while blowing off some steam.

The tempo in the office had been quite intense the last few months. Constant long hours, meetings, projects and briefs seemed to be never ending. This makes it all more bearable. Enjoyable even.

For the last few weeks however, it feels like something has changed. Not in an obvious sort of way. The little things. Pauses here and there, where there usually were not any. Also, we found ourselves talking about our fantasies more openly than before.

Slowly realizing we had quite a lot of naughty interests in common. Even things our partners never truly accepted. But still, Just some office banter, right? 



I arrive at the office as usual. My assistant getting me up to date with what needs to be done sooner rather than later.

Entering my office, I sit down, start drinking my green tea and browsing through the relevant case files. Just another day at the office.

Hours seem to pass by unnoticed and before I realize it is time for lunch - or so my assistant informs me. Not being particularly hungry, I decide to continue working as everybody else goes out for a bite to the usual place.

Right as I fall back into my rhythm there is a knock at my door. Not really paying attention I say, “Come in.” thinking it is my assistant back from already back from lunch.

Instead, you quietly walk in without saying anything, because you know I have made that exact assumption and are waiting for me to realize my mistake. Moments pass quietly which prompts me to look up and see what my assistant wants.

Instead I find you standing there, and you leave me speechless.

My cock twitches.

You are wearing your favourite leather heels, tan fishnet stockings, a tight knee length black leather pencil skirt, which emphasizes your fantastic curves, even a little bit too much. An almost see through white blouse, that does not even attempt to hide a matching black leather bra underneath, seemingly struggling to hold your perfect breasts in place, and a jacket that helps the whole combination barely pass as professional.

As if that were not enough, your lips are just the right shade of red, those piercing blue eyes hidden behind black rimmed glasses and your long black hair pulled back in a neat ponytail.

More than a moment passes as I try and take all of you in. Still standing there, completely confident. Enjoying the unexpected situation you have put me in and the power you have over me.

Before I even manage to compose myself and say anything you simply smile, smirk even, as to say, “I am glad to see this had the desired effect.”

At this point my cock is completely and utterly hard, straining against my suit pants, but thankfully hidden underneath my desk.

“I know you prefer latex, but that seemed as inappropriate office attire.” you tease.

My gaze tells you everything you need to know. You need not apologize for anything. If anything, it is encouraging.

Slowly you start walking around my desk, swaying your hips ever so temptingly, playing your game, as I instinctively turn towards you, still unable to look away.

My erection has no place to hide now. The situation should feel inappropriate, but it feels anything but…

As you get closer to me you start pulling up your skirt to allow yourself to drop down to your knees more easily. I notice you are not wearing any panties. Only the fishnets now stand between your sweet and beautiful pussy, which is almost in pure view.

This makes my heart beat even faster as my cock twitches harder and harder with each beat.

I am mesmerized.

You lower yourself down, bracing yourself on my legs, pushing them apart as you descend. The touch of your hands on me causes me to tense and my cock to involuntarily spasm.

I feel your hands start to slide gently, higher and higher, ignoring my raging hard on for the moment, until they stop at my belt. You start to undo it, your eyes still focused on mine. The electricity between us is undeniable.

The room is completely silent, apart from the sound of my zipper, as you undo it teasingly slow, torturing me by biting your lower lip as you do so. Your hands now begin to trace the outline of my cock, causing me to twitch again. Teasing me.

Controlling the situation perfectly, you order me to raise my hips to help you pull my pants down, freeing my stiff cock.

“Mmm, now that looks delicious,” is the last thing you say before engulfing my member in its entirety.

The sensation of you taking me balls deep makes me instinctively throw my head back and moan “Fuuuck, that feels amazing.”

You stay there for what feels like eternity.

The head of my cock throbbing against your throat as you let out a nice little moan.

A moment later you raise your head off it just long enough to give me the naughtiest of smiles.

Right after that you continue bobbing your head, your eyes intermittently fixed on mine. Your mouth gently sliding up and down while your tongue presses up against the underside of my now soaking cock.

Just when I think this could not get any better, you start massaging my balls with one hand, while the other joins your mouth in motion, sliding up and down, with a slight twist.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll



My heart quickens and is beating so strong that we can actually hear it.

You seem to be enjoying this as much as I, which seems hard to believe.

The office is now filled only with your slurping sounds and our restrained moans.

My brain is not working. I am unable to think about anything else but this moment. Nothing else exists.

The sight of your perfect red lips wrapped around my throbbing member drives me even crazier. As I enjoy your lipstick slowly covering my hardness in its entirety.

All of these sensations are almost too much for me to handle.

But you know this very well. You can feel my cock growing even larger and twitching more and more. You slow down just enough to keep me at the very edge. Those blue eyes of yours informing me of your intentions.

At that moment, my phone starts to ring.

You lift your head, “Go ahead." As if you are challenging me. You then start to circle your tongue on that sweet spot just under the head of my cock, smirking.

I try to compose myself just enough to answer.

“Hello? Oh, hey babe.”

The fact that my girlfriend is on the phone does not deter you even in the slightest. It actually seems to motivate you even more. You take me all in again.

Bringing me right back to the edge.

“Yeah – Mmpf - that sounds good.”

I see that my attempts at restraint and composure are amusing you. And that you do not intend on letting me off the hook.

“No, that is fine with me, babe.”

Your head starts bobbing faster now, while your hand squeezes my balls.

Moments later you take my cock out of that amazing mouth of yours, working it only with your hand now, as your lips and tongue focus on going lower and lower, momentarily stopping at my now incredibly tight balls. Just long enough for you to suck and lick one and then the other.

God damn this feels amazing.

You skilfully keep me near the edge.

“Mmm. No, I don’t mind.”

I am trying to concentrate, compose myself. But honestly, I am barely able to follow the conversation. Everything simply feels too amazing for me to be able to. Or even want to.

“Sounds like a good idea. Hmmmpfh. I have to stay late today, though.”

As I say that our eyes are locked. You release my balls and smile in agreement. Your hand continually stroking me. Keeping me right where you want me.

“Mmmhmmm, I am sure I will be able to make it though.”

You start to lower yourself even more, but you do not stop stroking my cock even for a second.

I can now feel your tongue and lips beneath my balls.

My body literally shivers.

My breathing growing faster and deeper.

I am waiting and silently wanting for you to go even lower. And you read me like an open book.

The next thing I feel is your tongue getting closer, starting to circle and press against my tight hole. Quietly purring as you do so.

“Hmmmpf. Yeah, tell them that I am looking forward to it.”

I am struggling to keep my voice calm.

Still stroking nice and firm, you finally push your tongue past my tight little ring and we both know soon it is going to be too much for me to handle. My orgasm has been building up for what seems like an eternity.

“Sooo, hmmmpf, where and when exactly are we meeting up?”

Your unrestrained tongue fucking is just what I need to push me over the edge. Knowing I would not be able to keep completely quiet as my orgasm rises I quickly cover the phone’s receiver with my other hand. You take the hint and quickly wrap your lips back around my cock and proceed sucking and slurping loudly, obviously determined to milk me dry.

Suddenly, my eyes roll back as I get overwhelmed. My whole body tenses up. The orgasm takes over completely. I barely manage to hold on to my phone. My hips involuntarily rise. My head is thrown back. My cock starts to throb and twitch wildly in your mouth. And there it is. I start to cum.

Hard.

“Fuuuck!”

You feel cum erupt from my pulsating cock. Stream after stream filling your greedy little mouth. You do not stop stroking and sucking though, not even for a moment.

I am in heaven.

Only as you suck the last drops from my now sensitive member, you finally start slowing down, but still not stopping completely.

“Hmmmpf. Sorry babe, I didn’t catch that. Where and when?” I barely manage to say, sounding almost out breath.

Our eyes locked as you swallow every last drop, then open your mouth to show me that you are a good little cumslut.

“Yeah no, I am fine, just got a bit dizzy. Think I stood up to quickly.”

When you finish milking me, you stand up and start to turn around slowly. Showing yourself to me. Teasing me. This time you let me take all of you in.

Only now I notice something between you cheeks...

You knowingly spread them to reveal a sizable clear butt plug stretching you. Making your intentions known.

Which makes my drained cock twitch and start to harden again.

Deciding I have seen enough for now you start pulling your skirt into place.

“So, where and when?”

Turning around you reach down and squeeze my cock one last time before slowly heading for the door, teasingly swaying your hips as before.

You open the door, turn around and listen as our eyes lock.

“Okay babe, I will definitely see you later.”

You smirk and close the door behind you.

Published 
Written by Heracles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments