Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Time

"Having yet to meet, it was time for a vacation."

2
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

FaceTime with you is great! Your voice a smooth shiver over my body, making me want more of you! Knowing we have yet to meet in person, it was time for a vacation. With the need to feel your warm skin beneath my fingertips, I bought the ticket that would take me to you.

Wanting to see you upon landing, I filled you in on my plan; one that didn’t involve much sight-seeing. I found you to be as excited as I to finally explore the passions between us! When the time came to visit, we were both out of our skin with anticipation. Boarding the long flight over, I knew sleep would elude me, yet as day turned to night, I found myself dreaming of you.

We are lying close to one another on a beautiful, thick, tan blanket. Surrounding us are mounds of colorful pillows, each with gold embroidery. Both of us are dressed similar in color to the pillows and draped in gold. We look rich to my eyes, but more so I know I look delectable in yours.

Eyes so full of lustful hunger, you pull me towards you, rolling me beneath your hard body. I’m instantly wet with desire as my arms circle your neck, fingers running into your silk, soft hair. Your lips brush over my forehead and cheek before taking control of my mouth, tongue plundering deep, tasting me. It feels wonderful as I press my craving pussy up against your hard, hot cock.

While clothing is great, I want to be laid bare before you as my eyes feast on all your naked glory. Being a dream meant I got what I want. Breaking the kiss, you stand before me, your clothing melting away from your body. At the same time, I lounge before you, legs spread with one hand resting on my stomach and the other tangled in my hair as my gown dematerializes.

Both naked, hungry for the bliss we can create, you come back to me. Nestling next to me, your right hand trails over my body. The tickling of your fingertips has my nipples standing hard and taut, waiting for your feathered touch, yet you tease me as your fingers move in close only to slide away.

The moment they slide away and over my navel, I dampen with need, hoping those fingers will slide lower, playing with my clit and entering me. Sadly, this isn’t what you do as you continue to tease me, making me mindless. No longer thinking, just wanting is when you bring your body over mine.

Electricity has me moaning out as skin slides against skin. Locking legs and arms around you, I grind into you, loving how the hot tip of your shaft presses into my clit. Groaning, you lock lips with mine. Your tongue only tangles with mine when you slowly work your cock into me.

Completely entwined, I feel as you pull slowly out of me. I whimper at the friction, but also because you feel so good inside me and I don’t want your pulsing member to leave me.

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

Just as I’m sure you will slip from me, you thrust forward, burying deep, hitting a wonderful spot in the process. I gasp in delight, gliding my hands over your exposed skin, loving the feel of your muscles as they flex with each move of our bodies.

I arch under you, sliding my breasts against your chest. You seem to understand my need as your hand massages into my breast. Your thumb brushing lightly over the nipple has me squirming in pleasure. Pulling your lips from mine, you glide them down and along my neck. Soon your hot mouth replaces your thumb. It feels amazing what your mouth is doing to me.

I press my lips to your head as I squeeze around you, making you grunt and mash your lips back to mine as our pace increases. Both of us break the kiss as our pleasure is close to flowing over. Panting, my fingers are clawing at your back as the pleasure in me explodes! I give a hoarse scream as I shatter around you, squeezing your cock. Feeling me enclose around your hot shaft, you gasp in pleasure, nipping my collarbone, containing your shout as you fill me with your essence.

Basking in the afterglow, I place sweet kisses along your chest as I curl into you, not wanting to lose the warmth of you quite yet. You smirk with arrogance, probably from the fact that I’m completely ravished and satisfied. I stretch and grin up at you. Your hair is sticking up all over the place and you look as satisfied as I feel.

Even satisfied, I quickly see the look changing to desire and need. Knowing you want me yet again, I feel myself come alive once again in hopes of such great pleasure. Your lips slowly come to join mine as passion once again flares. Running your hands over my sensitive body, I decide that I want to pleasure you.

Pushing you onto your back, I straddle your legs, gripping your cock in hand. I smile at you as my tongue darts out to lick our juices. We taste great together as I slowly engulf your cock. Maintaining eye contact, I begin a bobbing motion, pressing my tongue into the tip and circling your cock as I go. Your hands tangle in my hair as you enjoy what I’m doing to you.

Just as my fingers are sliding to my clit, the plane rocks, and I find myself jolted from the wonderful dream. Yawning, I stretch, listening as the flight attendant announces another hour in the air. Smiling, I relax once more into my chair. With a dream that hot, I knew reality would be even better, especially if I can continue where the dream left off, pleasing you with my mouth after a wonderful hot session of great sex. We will just have to wait and see when I land.

 

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments