Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Week End Fun with Jim

"Sloppy Seconds are good."

22
7 Comments 7
23.7k Views 23.7k
675 words 675 words
We were sitting around just relaxing after dinner at Jim's house, where we were staying. Ed had just gone into the bathroom to take a pee. As soon as he went into the bathroom, Jim moved over and started hugging me and kissing me, running his tongue inside of my mouth and his hands on my tits, rubbing them and fingering the nipples.

Oh, I was hot for him.

We had been living with him a couple months, here in Anchorage, Alaska. Ed, my husband, and he had been real good friends for many years before Ed and I had married. Ed and I had moved up here, as Ed had Gone to work for Jim, who had a small construction company here in Anchorage.

As Jim was divorced and living alone with his young son, Johnny, he had plenty of room, so we moved in with him and I did the house cleaning and cooking. 

It wasn't long before Jim had seduced me, and we had been fucking every since. I never had a man get me so hot, that my juices ran down my legs. My cunt was wetter then anything with him just rubbing me a little.

He didn't have a very big cock, which really made it nice to suck him, compared to my husband Ed, who had a 8" cock. I had a hard time sucking his cock, as it filled my mouth up. Also, unless he had me really worked up, it was sometimes quite painful when he fucked me.

After Jim had fucked me, I would be wet and ready for any sized cock, and that's when I'd wake Ed up and let him have sloppy seconds, though he never knew he was getting seconds.

Ed was a heavy drinker and loved his beer. He was generally ready for bed early, as he got up early and went to work.

When he fell asleep, I would get up, or if I hadn't gone to bed, I'd go and get a shower, then crawl in bed with Jim, first making sure Ed was out for the night.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

Sometimes I would give him a quick fuck so he would be sure and stay asleep while Jim and I fucked.

This night it was the week-end, so Ed wouldn't be going to work the next day and I was really horny for Jim's cock.

When he kissed me, I told him I wanted his cock and he told me he'd fix it so Ed went to sleep soon.

When Ed came back, Jim had a mixed drink ready for him, so Ed drank it down. Jim quickly refilled it and it wasn't long before Ed was ready for bed and I was ready for Jim's cock.

Ed got up and said that he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, so was going to bed. He left and went into the bedroom.

A little while later, I checked on him and he was snoring away, so I went in and took a nice hot shower, with Jim checking on me and washing my back. He even got naked and got into the shower with me. What a nice time we had in the shower.

After drying off, it was into his big king sized bed, and he started eating my cunt and I was sucking his cock, until he had to put his horny cock into my horny cunt. We fucked for several hours, until he was worn out, so I kissed him and left him by himself to fall asleep and went back into my own bed.

When I got into bed, Ed was still asleep and I was still horny so I started playing with Ed's big cock. Pretty soon it was at full mast, so I climbed on top of him and slid his cock into my wetter and hotter than anything cunt and started fucking him. He woke up while I was riding his cock and told me that he liked to be woken that way every morning.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments