Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When It Is Over - Part 2

"As the in end draws near, a few twists and turns appear and love is still in the air."

118
32 Comments 32
3.8k Views 3.8k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 is here for your reading pleasure, and the Final Part is almost complete. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read Share, and ENJOY! Maxx and Rachel"

We were into my new travel routine, and things were going great. I was making more weekly sales, and the commissions were rolling in. The next couple of months flew by.

I finished a travel week and got home Thursday as usual. I had a good week, making two large sales. My welcome was a little less than expected. The kids were happy to see me, but Sheryl was not so happy. She said her period had started, and she was not doing well. I accepted that as I knew her time was near. Normally she takes care of me anyway we just don’t fuck. But that was not how things went for a couple of days. It was odd and made me wonder.

That was the first time I really had odd feelings, but as I looked back, there were a couple of other times. Then there were the thumbprint bruises on her hips; It had to be Raymond. Each time was during my time away. I thought that was odd, so I became even more suspicious. I had a bad feeling that something was going on with Raymond. God, I hope not, or my wonderful life will come apart.

I carefully watched every move Sheryl made, but other than my homecoming letdown, everything seemed normal, and Saturday, she fucked me like no tomorrow. She was more aggressive, but I knew her period made her very horny, so I was Ok with it.

The next week went well, and then the dreaded trip came up again on Monday.

We talked every night, and things were normal. There was a PTA meeting on Wednesday night she was going to with a couple of other moms. They always go out for a little girl time after the meeting, so the kids were at my parents that night to sleep over, and mom would take them to school.

We had planned a camping trip for the weekend, so I took off Friday to get ready. I would also get a little makeup time with Sheryl.

On Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. I called Sheryl to talk and remind her of a couple of things I needed her to do tomorrow. I called early so I could catch her before the meeting. I knew she probably wouldn’t answer once she was out having a glass of wine with the girls.

I got no answer, so I left her a message and then shot her a text.

My text: “Hi Sheryl, I know you’re at PTA then going out after. Give me a call as soon as you can, OK.”

I went to dinner in the hotel and read USA Today. I ate and had a couple of drinks with no response from Sheryl. I thought that was odd. She usually gets right back to me. I paid for my tab and went up to my room.

As I sat there, I had a bad thought. What if she is not at PTA or with the girls, then it had to be Raymond... God Damnit that was it!

I pulled out my laptop and pulled up the Find My Phone app for iPhones. I put in Sheryl’s number. A few seconds passed, and the dot popped on the screen. Her iPhone showed she was at home, in our house. What… I thought, maybe she left her phone at home? No way, she is married to the device. It is part of her anatomy.

I thought for a minute. I have Raymond’s number, and he has an iPhone, so I looked up his number and plugged it in. A few seconds later, a red dot popped up on the map.

“GOD DAMNIT!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. His iPhone showed he was at our house, too!

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! The fucking cheaters. I knew something was going on. They are dead meat!”

Suddenly, I began to lose it. I was pacing the room. I had to be sure, so I would call Meredith, the one she said she was going to the PTA with.

I found her number and pressed the call. The number rang. She answered.

“Hi Rick, how are you?” There was a surprise in her voice.

“Meredith, I am doing fine. I am out of town on business and am trying to find Sheryl. I called her and texted her, but no response. She told me she was going to PTA with you and a few girls, then going out for a drink or two. Is she with you? Can you get her on the phone?”

There was silence, then mumbling. “Rick, Sheryl is not with us. She called me an hour ago and said she was not coming. She was home with a migraine.”

“Oh gosh, I bet she is asleep, so she didn’t answer. I’ll call my mom. She has our kids, so I’ll get her to check on her. Thanks, Meredith. Have a fun night.”  

We hung up, so she is not covering for her, at least.

Ok, no firm proof but a pretty damn good chance they are fucking right now. I wish I had a security system. One will be installed next week.

I had a thought. I opened my camera and shot a picture of the screen with both iPhones at our house. Evidence piece #1!

I sat there watching the screen, seeing the little dots flash. I drank all the beer in the mini bar and started on the liquor. I was getting pretty wasted. I fell asleep for about an hour. When I woke up, it was almost 9:00 p.m. The two dots were still flashing at my house. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I dried my hands and face and walked back into the bedroom. Raymond’s dot had moved and was heading away from my house.

A few minutes passed, and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Sheryl. Let’s see if she lies.

Sheryl’s text: “Sorry I didn’t go to PTA and out with the girls. I developed a migraine at work and came home early. I was sleeping, so my phone was off. Are you OK? Can we talk early in the morning? I need to go back to sleep.”

Wow, maybe she did have a migraine. But why the hell was Raymond’s iPhone showing at our house? Very odd!

My text: “Oh baby, I am so sorry. I know those wipe you out. I am sorry you have one and couldn’t go out. If you need anything, I can get Mom to bring it to you.”

Sheryl’s text: “No, sleep is about all that works, so that is what I am going to do.”

My text: “OK, go to bed and rest. I’ll be home tomorrow. I will be there to comfort and love you. Sleep tight, and call Mom if you need anything.”

As I hung up the phone, I glanced at the laptop screen and saw Raymond’s iPhone dot flashing as it arrived back at my house. “That fucking bastard is coming back to spend the night, fucking my lying, cheating cunt of a wife!” I said aloud.

I was fuming mad. They were going to pay for destroying my life and our family. God Damn the two of them!! This was going to be bad for our boys.  

I was pretty useless the next day, so I made only two major sales calls and headed home. It was a three-hour drive, so I started to develop my plan. I was divorcing my cheating wife and suing Raymond for every penny he had. I also would give Alice every bit of evidence I put together so she could dump Raymond, too. Then, the two lovers could be together, broke, and in love.

I called William Stone, my attorney, and filled him in. We discussed how I should handle things and develop a plan to protect myself and my money. I had an inheritance from my grandfather that had been invested wisely. I had never touched it. When we were married, I had a prenuptial agreement drawn up to protect the money for any future children in case our marriage ended. I reminded William of the prenup, and he remembered.

We also talked about suing Raymond. He had done quite well for himself, so some financial meat was on the bone. I didn’t want to hurt Alice, so we had to have him served at the same time, and she would need to divorce Raymond as quickly as I was divorcing Sheryl.

William gave me the name of a company he uses for security, and I called them. They were coming on Monday to install a video security system. It was expensive, but I had to have it. I needed a video of them fucking to prove my case.

I knew it was happening, but I needed hard video proof.

William and I gave the cheaters a month while building a case. I would be able to get a video of them fucking during that time. In the meantime, I was to act as I had before, being the loving husband and dad.

I was not worried about the money. The prenup was strict, and Sheryl got nothing from me except a $25,000 buyout and 50% of the house. She would have visitation rights with the boys, but I would have custody.

I was solid, and since Sheryl had a good-paying job, I would have the kids, so no child support. As for the house, I would buy a new home, and we would sell the house and split it equally.

The blood was racing through my veins as I thought about all of this and how ridiculous it was that it was happening. If that fucking asshole Raymond had never come back home, none of this would have happened. FUCK HIM, and fuck Sheryl too! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick would be home soon, so I had to put my acting skills to work.

I had told everyone I had a migraine yesterday, even playing it up at work so I could leave early. Over the past several months, I had become a conniving woman, all so I could fuck Raymond and cheat on my husband. I did not understand what was motivating me. I love Rick and my boys. I love our life and did not want to lose that, but Raymond had a compelling pull on me that I could not resist. I craved his sex, his big cock, and his domination of me in the moments when I was around him. I cannot understand it.

I lied to everyone so Raymond could spend the night in my bed fucking me all night. It was incredible. I lost count of my orgasms and counted four by Raymond. I swallowed three of them and let him come on my face the other. I sucked his cock this morning before he left. I called in sick playing on my migraine again; I knew I would have to play that with Rick as well to keep him away from my sore and destroyed pussy.

I heard Rick pulling into the garage of our beautiful home. I curled up on the sofa with a wet rag on my forehead and a blanket over me. I faked sleep when Rick came in. I was a horrible person and an even worse wife.

Rick came in quietly. He expected me to be somewhere resting. He came into the family room and saw me. He quietly went to our bedroom, which I had scrubbed completely this morning. I had put clean sheets on the bed and then rustled around to make it look like I had slept in them alone the past several nights.

I moved and opened my eyes as Rick returned after changing his clothes. Rick looked at me with an odd look of confusion and concern on his face.

“Hey,” I said softly, playing the part.

“Hey, yourself, how are you feeling?”

He seemed normal and concerned about me.

He sat beside me and stroked my hair. My God, I loved this man. What the fuck was I doing with Raymond.

I softly started to cry. My tears were small and controlled. I was sad about what I had turned into over the past seven months. I was no longer the loving wife and mother. No, now I was a selfish, cheating slut, that did not deserve any of what I had.

My crying confounded Rick. He had no idea what to do or say.

That night was strange in many ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled into the garage, unsure of what I would find inside my house. Sheryl was home, so I bet she stayed home today to make sure there were no signs of the sexual debacle that had taken place in our bed last night.

I took a deep breath and set my attitude to accept whatever bullshit I was walking into.

I had four more weeks to survive before the hammer would fall. I was planning to use Sheryl as my personal whore until that day. I will make love to her and fuck her giving her everything I could. At the same time, we will make family memories with our boys for the last four weeks that we will live with their mother.

It was quiet as I entered and walked through the house, not knowing where Sheryl was. I found her sleeping on the sofa in the family room. I was a little confused. She was putting on a great act for me to convince me she had a migraine last night. What Sheryl doesn’t know is that I know Raymond was fucking her all night.

I took my bag up to our bedroom and was surprised. It looked pristine, everything in its exact place even better than on a normal day. It was too clean. I knew she was faking, and what I thought happened last night had happened, adding another nail to both of their coffins.

I changed clothes and quietly went downstairs. I walked into the family room next to the sofa, looking down at Sheryl sleeping. A minute later, her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at me. I can act as well as Sheryl can, so I smiled at her,

“Hey,” she said softly, rubbing her eyes.

“Hey, yourself, how are you feeling?”

Suddenly, Sheryl began to cry softly. I didn’t understand why she was crying. I sat beside her, rubbing her head.

“What is the matter?”

She buried her face in her hands and softly sobbed.

I had no idea what was happening with her. Was guilt beginning to overtake her? Was she crashing emotionally? I didn’t know.

I stuck with my plan.

“How is your migraine?”

Sheryl stopped crying, and I dried her eyes and stroked her face, putting in a good act myself. “It’s over, but you know it saps my energy and makes me very tired. I am so glad you are home. Your mom is bringing the boys home in a couple of hours. Now that you are home, I need to go to bed. Is that OK with you?”

“If that is what you need, baby, then sure, I will take care of dinner for the boys, and we will play a game before they go to bed. Rest up, and we can connect tomorrow when you return to being yourself. I’ll call in for you, and you can stay home tomorrow.”

I helped Sheryl up to our bedroom. I took her clothes off and kissed her as I put her in bed. Her body looked beautiful, but I did notice several marks around her nipples and one above her bare mound, all gifts from Raymond last night. I would take pictures of them once Sheryl was asleep for evidence Exhibit #2.

I closed the door and went to the kitchen to work on some dinner. The boys would be home soon. I was going to make spaghetti and meatballs with salad and garlic bread. I checked the pantry and freezer for the ingredients. We had everything but the bread.

I called my mom.

“Hi, mom,

“Hi, son. How are you?”

“I am good, but Sheryl is not doing well. She is very tired. She had a hard night last night without much sleep. She is in bed now, sleeping.”

“I am making dinner, spaghetti, and meatballs, with salad, garlic bread, and ice cream for dessert. I have everything but bread. Can you stop on the way over and pick up some Italian bread? You need to stay for dinner, too.”

Mom agreed to bring the bread, and she said she would bring the boys home by “5:00 p.m.  

I hung up and began working on dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick came home, and I did my best acting job to convince him of my fake migraine. My body was sore. My pussy had been worn out by Raymond’s cock last night, and I was so afraid Rick would see my swollen red pussy and know I was fucking Raymond. I knew what I was doing was insane and had to stop. This crazy affair had been going on for almost seven months, off and on. We had become more daring or careless, thinking we would not get caught.

Raymond was sure that Alice didn’t suspect anything, and I didn’t think Rick did either. I was confident because I knew him, and he would have already kicked me out. I had to ensure I played my part perfectly, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. My feelings for Raymond were much stronger now, confusing me greatly. I still loved Rick, but I also was beginning to have loving feelings for Raymond.

I was in a sad state. Something had to happen to end this mess, or it was going to be ugly when it all came out.

Rick was his normal, loving self. He cooked dinner and catered to my needs, respecting my migraine recovery, and not pressing me into bed. He even volunteered to bathe me in the shower or take a bath in the soaking tub with me. Concerned that I might have small marks on my body, I declined for now but promised we would make up for lost time tomorrow.

Rose and the boys came home a little later, and I awoke from my nap. We had a nice Italian dinner with ice cream for dessert. We played a game of Life; how ironic is that?

Rose took the boys home with her so I could rest, and she would keep them until Saturday. Rick canceled the camping trip but was staying home Friday, and we planned on catching up and being a family on the weekend. 

Friday morning, I woke Rick with a sweet blow job, teasing and playing with him until he begged me to make him cum. I bobbed on his cock, took him deep in my throat, and played with his balls. He was edging. I knew he would cum soon. Then I did something I had only done once before. I wet my middle finger and rimmed his asshole.

Rick moaned, “Oh God, Sheryl, Yes, do it!”

I took his whole cock deep in my throat, my nose pressed into his belly and pushed my finger deep into his ass. His whole body stiffened, and he groaned. His cock swelled in my mouth, filling it. His balls tightened and exploded, filling my belly with a huge load of cum. It was four full days’ worth, so I had to swallow several times. I held his cock in my mouth, licking his balls as my finger massaged his prostate until he was ready again. His cock was hard as ever. I pulled him out of my mouth and moved up, straddling him.

I was so horny I didn’t care if Rick saw my well fucked swollen pussy. I needed him to reclaim me and fuck me. I slipped up his body, straddling him. I trapped his hard cock against his belly and sat on him, spreading my swollen lips on his shaft so it was lying in the groove between my pussy lips. My lips hugged his cock as I slowly began to ride him, sliding my wet lips along his cock, letting his cockhead tap my clit with every stroke.

This was something we had done years ago but not recently. I did it to Raymond a few weeks ago and watched his big cockhead swell before he delivered a big load and painted his black chest with his white cum. He loved it, and I thought Rick would enjoy it too.

As I slipped up and down his cock Rick looked at me with strange eyes. I could tell his brain was working. A dreadful thought appeared in my head… He knows! OH GOD, HE KNOWS!!

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

I panicked. My breathing suddenly stopped, and I am sure my eyes glazed over in fear.

Rick smiled an evil smile and gripped my hips tightly. He flipped me on my back and slithered down my body. His whole mouth covered my swollen lips and commenced to eat my pussy like never before. He was sucking, chewing, tonguing, and fingering me. I began to squirm all over the bed as my pussy was devoured so lovingly. I suddenly began to cum over and over; it was almost like one unstoppable orgasm.

Then Rick buried his long middle finger deep in my ass, and I exploded again. His fingers fucked both my holes in alternating strokes. First with one finger, then two, then three.  My God, he had three fingers in my holes, ramming them into me. I started to cum again as he fingered my ass and pussy. It was so intense I couldn't stop cumming.

Suddenly, Rick pulled his fingers out of me, and I felt so empty. He quickly flipped me over on my front and sternly said, “Sheryl, close your eyes and don’t open them. Lay flat on the bed and don’t move. Stretch your arms and legs out like a starfish.”

I did as he commanded and felt him quickly buckle straps around my ankles and wrists. He pulled them tight, and I was secure and could not move. Rick had never done this to me before. It was a little scary but also exciting.

“Keep your eyes closed, or I will blindfold you, understand?”

“Yes,” I whispered as my breathing changed to almost a pant with excitement.

Rick lifted my hips and slipped a hard pillow under me, raising my ass and pressing my face into the bed.

We had never played the bondage game, so I wondered what had inspired Rick today. If he knows about Raymond and me, he has me in a dangerous position. I hope that is not the case and he is just playing with me.

Then there was silence. I wanted to open my eyes and see what was happening, but I had been warned. As the minutes ticked off, I was becoming extremely nervous. I heard no movement, no breathing but my own; there was nothing. I was sure I was alone.

Did I dare open my eyes to see? What would happen if we were discovered?

I couldn’t resist any longer. My eyes squinted open. I could see nothing. The room was fairly dark, but it was only mid-morning. The drapes must be closed tightly, and all the lights are off.

Then it happened. Quickly, something slipped over my head. Oh, fuck it was a hood. I gasped, “What is happening?”

“Sheryl, you don’t listen or obey very well? I told you to keep your eyes closed and not to open them unless I told you to, but you didn’t listen to me, just like you have not listened to other things I have told you recently, have you? No, don’t answer that question just yet. I already know the answer anyway.”

Oh God, what was Rick doing? Did he know? What was he talking about? What had I not done or done that he told me to do or not to do? Oh God, Raymond, not to talk to Raymond. Did he know? God, did he know? Oh God, no, please, he cannot know.

I was starting to panic. My breathing was short and halted. I couldn’t move. It felt like torture. Maybe that is what it was supposed to be. Maybe Rick knew about us, and this was the end of our marriage! Dear God, I hope not!

Back to the moment, I cried out, “Oh God, Rick, what is happening? I don’t like this.”

Once again, there was silence. My cries meant nothing and just floated in the air. My hearing was more muffled now with the hood on. I felt completely vulnerable and defenseless. Is that what Rick wanted?

I heard movement, then suddenly, a hard spank of Rick's hand landed on my right ass cheek, followed by another equally hard spank on my left cheek. The stinging pain was severe. I screamed, “Oh, Fuck… Rick, what are you doing?”  

Rick said nothing. He moved up onto the bed between my stretched legs. His hands softly rubbed over my warm cheeks. Then, as quickly as he had been gentle, he spanked me twice on each cheek again. Shocking me. I pulled against the restraints and screamed again, “Oh Fuck Rick, please, that hurts!”

Rick sat still, saying nothing.

Then he leaned over and kissed each firm, hot cheek, soothing the pain. I began to calm as his hands ran up my legs, teasing the inside of my thighs, brushing his fingers across my wet lips.  

Then he was gone again. I lay there with my ass stinging and my pussy and ass stretched. What was all this about? Why was Rick treating me like this? I was so afraid that he knew about Raymon and me, and he was taking his pound of flesh now. Then what?

Then Rick was back. He was on the bed behind me, between my legs. He slid under me and began eating my pussy again. This time he had something he was rubbing against my asshole. It felt good. I like having my ass fucked, but that was strictly Rick's territory. Raymond had not been given access and never would.

Then I heard buzzing and felt the tip of the vibrator press against my asshole. It was wet with lube, and Rick slowly pushed it inside my ass as his teeth bit down on my hard clit. My body shuddered, and I exploded in an exquisite orgasm. I took in a deep breath as the big dildo pushed deeper and deeper into my ass. It must have been a big cock. It stretched me and made me cum again as I felt the balls press against my pussy. Rick held it there and turned up the vibration to the max. Suddenly, my whole body was bucking up against the restraints. I was cumming harder than I could ever remember.

Then it was gone, all of it, no vibration, no mouth and tongue, and no big cock. I was suddenly empty, hanging on the edge, needing to cum again with nothing or no one to help me.  

I lay there for what seemed to be a long time. Then as quickly as he had been gone, Rick was back behind me between my legs, pushing his hard cock into my stretched asshole.

I screamed with pleasure. “Oh, fuck Rick, yes fuck my ass, fuck me hard.” Then a hand came down on my ass cheek with a hard spank. Then, another spank came on the other cheek. I shrieked, “Of God, yes, spank me, spank my ass, fuck me, fuck my ass, Jesus, yes, own me baby take all of me.”

I lost it and started to cum wildly, one orgasm after another, like a machine gun. I was delirious with lust, bucking back against Rick's cock. Then suddenly, Rick pushed the big vibrator into my pussy balls deep. It was buzzing at high speed, and my whole body lurched up against the restraints. My pussy exploded in a massive orgasm, and I fainted dead away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had awakened this morning to the wonderful feeling of my wife's sweet mouth full of my cock. Something I am sure she had done with Raymond many more times than me over the past six or so months. But today, I was pleased it was my cock filling her mouth and my cock that would soon be fucking her.

I lay back and enjoyed Sheryl’s talented mouth. I was close to cumming when she did something she had not done in years. I felt a wetness rimming around my asshole. It felt good and made my cock pulse. Then suddenly, Sheryl pushed her fingertip into my twitching asshole. I moaned, “Oh God, Sheryl, yes, do it!”

Sheryl took my whole cock deep in her throat like it was something she had been practicing, then she squeezed my balls as they drew up. Then just as I was about to cum, she pushed her long middle finger deep into my ass and wiggled it against my prostate. My cock swelled, and my balls exploded, emptying a full load of cum into her belly. I was gasping for air while gripping the bed sheets with my fists. My body was quaking as I orgasm.

Sheryl looked at me, proud of what she had done. I smiled back, but for another reason. Her acts reaffirmed my concerns. Sheryl was doing things to me that she had done with Raymond.    

Sheryl slid up my body, kissing her way up to me, kissing me softly, sliding her tongue in my mouth. She sat up, trapping my hard cock under her pussy lips. I looked down at them as she spread them with her fingers laying them over my cock shaft. They looked red and swollen, as I expected, after Raymond had fucked her all night.

Sheryl smiled down at me as her juicy lips began to slide along my shaft, letting her clit rub against my cockhead as she slid back and forth. The feeling was incredible. We had done this long ago, but not recently, though I am sure Sheryl had done this with Raymond, and that is why she brought it back to me.  

I smiled at Sheryl with a disparaging look, and her face showed a slight panic. I knew she was worried that I knew something was going on, so I took control and was going to have some fun on what might be one of the last times we had this kind of sex session together.

I gripped Sheryl’s hips, spun her over onto her back, and went down on her devouring her pussy. I had never eaten her when her pussy was full of cum. So, I knew she would not expect me to go down on her if I knew that she had just fucked Raymond. She was wrong. I tasted him inside her pussy and almost vomited. It was hard for me, but I did it.

It was time for me to have some fun and release some of my frustration. I fingered her asshole and her pussy making her cum over and over. Once she was satisfied, it was time to go to work on her, so I rolled Sheryl on her front and strapped her to the bed.

Sheryl didn’t follow instructions and opened her eyes, so I put a hood over her head so she could not see. Then I went to work on her, teasing her, spanking her, then disappearing from time to time for a few minutes, letting her wonder what was next.

Spanking her was fun. I had always wanted to add that to our sex games, but we never did. I wonder if we made love too much and never really fucked. If we had, would I be dealing with this fucking mess now? I think NOT!

My playing became more aggressive as I was also taking a little revenge on Sheryl. I fingered her pussy and asshole, adding fingers until I had three in each hole. Her pussy and asshole were well stretched. At that point, all I had to do was breathe on Sheryl, and she would cum. I stopped, letting her calm down, leaving her to think.

When I came back, I was quiet, slipped on the bed, and quickly began to eat her pussy again. Sheryl couldn’t take it and quickly began to cum hard and often. Then I pushed the full nine-inch vibrator into her gaping asshole turning it on high, making her ass begin to cum as her pussy started to cum on my mouth and fingers.  

A few more minutes of this treatment and Sheryl was jerking around against her restraints cumming harder than maybe ever. Then she let out a deep guttural groan and fainted, collapsing on the bed, and breathing wildly.

I had accomplished my goal. I wanted Sheryl to see what kind of love life we could have had if she had only asked for it or talked to me about it. But no, she made her decision to find a lover elsewhere. That was her monumental mistake.

Now, our future is bleak. I love this woman, but I am unsure how I can ever live day to day, believing she will always be true to me. Divorce seemed to be the only path I could take.

I watched Sheryl breathing for a minute. When I was sure she was OK, I released her and left the room, dressed, and left the house.

It was time for Sheryl to wonder where I was and what I knew. She had to decide how she would try to fix this mess she and Raymond had created.  

When I got to my lawyer’s office, I sat in my SUV and sent Sheryl a text.

My text: “Sheryl, hi, I need to finish some work so that I will be at the office for a few hours. I hope you enjoyed this morning. I did. Why haven’t we done this before, and why are you suddenly doing things we have never done or have not done in a long time? I am glad you did them, so why you did it now is unimportant? I love you. See you later. I’ll be home in time for dinner. Then we can have an on-core performance tonight if you are up for it.”   

I waited for a response, but no one came. I went into William's office for our 2:30 p.m. meeting. We were about to finalize my plan for dealing with Raymond and Sheryl. It was going to be a hard meeting.

I decided to see what Sheryl might be up to, so I logged into Find My iPhone. Her phone was still at home. I checked on Raymond’s position. His phone was on the move. I watched it moving toward our house. Then I saw Sheryl’s phone begin to move, and Raymond stopped. Sheryl arrived at the same location as Raymond. That sealed it.

I looked up the location and found it was a coffee shop. They were meeting there, or they were parking there and slipping next door to the Hampton Inn. Either way, I needed to know which it was, so I called William, delaying our meeting. I drove to the coffee shop location. I saw their cars in the coffee shop parking lot. It looked like they were in the coffee shop.

To be sure, I went to the Hampton Inn and asked the desk clerk if two people had just checked in. She told me no one had checked in in the last two hours. I showed her Sheryl’s picture, and she said she had never seen her before. That was a relief. So, they were meeting in the coffee shop next door.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove back to William's office. I knew exactly what I had to do. We just had to work out the plan and schedule. It would happen in two more weeks. I could make it that long. I needed the time to make all the arrangements. I had to buy a new home, make the financial changes, gather all the video evidence I would need, and work out all the details. More on all that a little later.  

William and I hammered out the plan and motioned all the paperwork. We will meet next week to work on more details. This all had to be airtight when I pulled the trigger, so to speak.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called my boss, Fred Silverhorn, and asked if he could leave the office to meet with me today. It was 3:30 p.m., so we met for a drink at an old pub I knew.  As I waited for Fred, I looked at the Find My Phone app and saw that Sheryl was home again, and Raymond was back at the office. They must have only talked. That was a good thing.

Fred and I talked about business for a while. He knew that was not why we were here. He asked, “Rick, what is the problem, and what can I do to help?”

“Fred, I have a major marital problem. It seems that Sheryl has been cheating on me for six or seven months now, and I am ending her affair and, most likely, our marriage, though I have not made a firm decision on that yet. Fred, I am getting advice and taking time before that decision becomes final.”

“Wow, which shocks me. You guys always seemed so solid. I am so sorry. I hope you can work things out if that is even possible.”  Fred was supportive.

I explained to Fred, “I need three weeks off, but no one in the office should know I am off. It needs to look like I am working on a special sales project that will take me out of the office for this time. I will appear each week but only come in to visit with you and do no work. I will tell Beth, and she will work out the front end for me and mask my absence from Sheryl.”

We talked about some business. “Fred, I will stay on top of my accounts but not make any trips, though Sheryl will think I am away on my normal travel days.”

We finished our drink and left shaking hands and with a man hug. Fred was a good man, and he will help me through this. It was time to get home and fake it through the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I drove home, I made a mental list of everything I needed to do. Some of them I could do online, but many required onsite visits, and those would all be taken care of next week when I was supposed to be out of town.   

I knew I needed to tell my two best friends soon, but not yet. We were going out to dinner and dancing tomorrow night with them, so it would have to wait until closer to D-day.    

I made one last stop at the ‘I Spy Security Store.’ They outfitted me with everything I needed to set up a self-installed video security system of mini cameras, transmitters, and two voice recorders. The store technicians told me it should take about two hours to install, so I will have to find time over the weekend or Monday. I needed to call the security company and cancel their installation on Monday. They also installed the software on my iPhone for text and email tracking that I had to send to Sheryl.

I left and stopped at a convenience store for gas. I sent a text to Sheryl. The tracking software would automatically be installed on her iPhone. It would capture all the texts and emails Sheryl and Raymond send to each other and copy me.

My text: “Sheryl, do I need to pick up anything on my way home?”  

Sheryl’s text: “No, Baby, I just want you to come home.”

My text: “On my way. Are you ready for me? Put dinner on hold. I want you now; be in bed waiting for me.”

Sheryl’s text: “Oh Yes, baby, come take me, make me yours!”

That was an odd statement. Sheryl did not realize what she had said. It was a true tell that she had some guilt about fucking Raymond.

I pulled into the garage and walked into the house.

The sweet smell of dinner was in the air, but it could wait. There was a sweet, cheating pussy that I needed to ravage waiting in our bed. That would be my appetizer!


The Final Part is Coming Soon.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old.  

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments