Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Xmas Comes Once A Year

"What do you do when an ex-girlfriend invites you to dinner?"

33
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

They say that Christmas comes around once a year, and in the process causes much stress to those who have not prepared well enough, those who have to visit in-laws, those who are not fortunate enough to afford the most recent toy for their child, and those that struggle to come close to that turkey dinner that is always waiting in the wings.

It’s that time of year when we are tested to our utmost, and you can almost feel the stress building up the closer you get to that final date. My wife and I were progressing smoothly, uncharacteristically so. For once, we had everything in check, all the presents sorted, the food sorted, and the timings for the round-robin family visits – all sorted.

That was until the phone rang and an email arrived.

The phone call was for the wife. The essence of the call was that her mother was feeling down in the dumps, and she wondered whether my wife could come to stay for a few days over the Christmas period. It had the effect of making my wife feel guilty but in a good way. 

We took our time to decide and concluded that we should split our time between our families for once in our lives, and put them first. She would visit her mum and I would visit mine, and due to location, I would get the car and she got to travel on the train.

Then there was the email.

That was a lot more problematic. I pondered on its content. As I read it, I could feel a smile appear on my face, a wicked smile at that. I bit my lower lip purely as a reaction to the thoughts running through my mind. It was tempting, but it was tempting fate too. Images flashed through my mind like a steam train on a journey to nowhere. I remembered all those things that had been hidden for so many years, and then I wondered—why now?

It would have been wrong to act on the content, but every time I stopped to think about it, my torrid thoughts drew me closer to my actions. In a twist of fate, that phone call caused many of my issues. It allowed me to contemplate my actions in a way that I would never have been able to do. The email would have fizzled out, and I would never have responded to it.

But I did, didn’t I?

I told her I would think about it.

The truth is, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Not because of her, but because of them.

In my head, I was already formulating excuses for my mother, saying that I would only be gone for the evening and I’d be back the following morning to spend the day before I went home. I’d only be gone eighteen hours. Twelve of which would be in their company.

My wife left on the morning of the twenty-third of December to travel to her mother’s place in the south of the country, and I was going to leave early on Christmas Eve, in the opposite direction.

In my heart of hearts I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I was on the verge of replying in the negative when another email arrived the day before I was about to travel to my mother’s house. It blatantly reminded me of what I did on that New Year's Eve night so many years ago.

I read the initial email again. I mean, who gets an invite from their ex-girlfriend saying that she would like me to come for a meal on Boxing Day evening, and to tease me that she had invited Gary and June and that they’d accepted the invite?

My ex-girlfriend and I split up twenty years ago and I remarried fifteen years ago. We hardly ever kept in touch except for the odd raunchy email or exchange of, shall we say, interesting experiences, of which she had far more than I did.

My heart raced faster than normal. My eyes closed, and with only the hum of the computer filling my senses in an otherwise quiet house, I pondered my options. I grasped at my hardening cock under the table and knew exactly what was happening to me, and in a sense, I was powerless to avoid the rush of that oncoming train. Sense and sensibility went out of the window.

Memories of the last time I had been in Gary and June’s company came flooding back. It was New Year's Eve twenty-five years ago. They had invited us to their house for New Year's celebrations; otherwise known as a foursome. We arrived early enough to dress up smartly, have an early meal, and a few glasses of good wine, and then excused ourselves to their lounge where we chatted for a few moments before my ex-girlfriend, Lesley, reached out her hand and pulled Jane into the middle of the room.

Their eyes never left each other, and Gary and I were left sitting on opposite sofas watching them gently touch each other before they shared that wonderful first-time sensitive kiss. It must have lasted for a split second but it was long enough to harden my cock almost instantly. A follow-up kiss lasted much longer and the third saw the tongue fighting start in earnest. I could almost feel their juices starting to flow, and it always made me horny watching Lesley get off with another woman in front of me.

I glanced at Gary. He was doing exactly what I was thinking of doing, adjusting the stiffness in his trousers. I watched him as he got lust drunk taking in the scene before him.

It was the moaning that brought me back to watch the two women. I completely missed the part where their dresses were unzipped, and bodies disrobed. My eyes caught up with the flimsy garments as they pooled around their feet. Both women had been dressed to impress, and I wouldn’t have expected anything less.

My eyes were drawn to June’s hand caressing Lesley’s breast before plunging into her bra to lift out her ample tit flesh. But it was Lesley’s fingers that caught my attention as they snaked down June’s body before inserting themselves between it and her silky knickers.

I watched intently as they continued their southward journey. Lesley took a step closer, preventing June from gathering Lesley’s nipple in her mouth. The heady moan of June’s voice resonated with me. The vibration of her quivering lips, the slight buckling of her knees.

Gary and I stood up; we both knew what Lesley was doing, but the look in her eyes and the smile on her face was put there by the devil himself. I watched her lips curl up at the edge as she hooked her fingers into June’s cunt. I felt the heat of the moment from only a few feet away. It hadn’t taken long for the needy bitch to get her fingers coated with June’s juices, and the compliant June was egging her on with the same kind of enthusiasm. The squishy sounds of fingers scissoring into a juicy cunt could be heard from a few feet away. Never, in a month of Sundays would I have expected words like, ‘finger fuck my cunt,’ to have come from June’s lips.

Gary and I moved closer to the action, and while June was gyrating her hips slowly against Lesley’s hand, she had gathered Lesley’s nipple in her mouth that had somehow become erect. I saw June bite rather than suck on it. That action alone would only cause Lesley’s fingers to push in deeper.

The smell of sex filled our nostrils by the time we approached the women. Both of us started feeling their bottoms and threading our fingers between their suspender belts. The women stopped quickly and turned their attention to us. Stripping off our clothes, planting light kisses on our bodies, and stroking our cocks to a throbbing hardness while we all caressed each other to a tingling and mind-blowing free for all.

Gary left us together and made his way to the sofa to view the action. We cuddled in the centre of the room with hands-on asses. We kissed as a threesome, and I could feel the heat emanating from their wettened pussies, threatening to pounce on my cock and spend it early.

But my attention was drawn to the sofa. I broke the contact and turned to face Gary, reclining on the sofa with a stiffy to be proud of, watching the two women and me enjoying our moment together. I walked towards him and sat on the floor.

Gary tracked my movement with his knowing eyes, he knew what I wanted to do. He watched me reach out and grasp his cock, and at that moment, my heart pounded in my chest. I was struck by the heat of his dick in my hand. I raised myself slightly and before I could change my mind, sank my mouth onto his bulbous head. For the first time in my life, I had sucked a hot, throbbing cock. I loved it, it felt silky smooth, firm and unblemished, hot to the touch of even my tongue. My mind was swirling with all the ideas that I had seen in porn movies. I pulled back and licked his lengthy shaft before once more sucking on his knob. The one thing it didn’t feel was wrong. I felt a sense of relief that I was doing it, that I had had the guts to do something taboo, and a sense of pride that Lesley was watching me, spurred me on.

This was the moment Lesley referred to in her second email. The moment she watched me suck Gary’s cock.

Both women were quick to follow me to the sofa, and I knew that Lesley was in her element, watching me become bisexual just like she was. It was only fair; I had watched her eat pussy many times and it never failed to amaze me as to how much pleasure she got from the act of giving.

His warm, silky cock in my mouth surprised even me and I found it extremely pleasurable and tried my best to suck and lick like a woman. I do believe Gary enjoyed it too.

The action that evening continued from oral sex to fucking as we waited for the midnight strike. Champagne was uncorked and we drank to the New Year before the final foursome fuck of our lives. It was certainly a New Year and one that had started with a new experience with new and sexy friends. Who needs resolutions when you start a year like that one?

Lesley knew what those words would do to me. She knew they would make me think about the past, about her, about them, about sucking cock, and I firmly believe she intended to re-create that New Year's evening, but we weren’t a couple anymore. Why would she think I would say yes to meeting her, or them on Boxing Day? One reason that I knew of, spurred me on.

I replied to her email in a rather brash way. Calling her a bastard and telling her that I’d be there. I knew she’d have the biggest grin of her life on her face when she read it.

Christmas day with my mother and a few friends was uneventful but I managed to broach the subject of having to attend a party, a mere fifty miles away on Boxing Day, and that I’d have to stay the night, and I’d be back in the morning. Having to explain to my wife, a chance encounter with a friend, who then invited me to a party, was another test of my resolve altogether.

Boxing day was a blur. All I could think of was sucking cock, licking pussy and fucking my ex one last time. I must have sat and played with my cock several times during the day, employing a great deal of self-control by not masturbating to completion but teasing the head of my dick with soapy hands while sitting on the toilet seat or having a shower or getting dressed.

The car journey was a nightmare. The meal was arranged for seven thirty, and at seven o’clock, I still had a good forty-minute drive. The traffic was unbearably slow; it was like everyone had all the time in the world to get nowhere in particular. I found myself biting my nails, cursing at every driver who slowed down, and blaming the season for the stress it was putting me under. On my way, the phone rang, the hands-free picked it up and in no time at all I was having a thirty-minute conversation with my wife on my way to an illicit foursome. This was cheating to the highest degree. The guilt I felt when we ended the call was unprecedented, but that guilt was soon overridden. If I didn’t do this now, then when?

At a red traffic light, I considered turning around and calling it off. I’d make my excuse that the car broke down or something like that. It wouldn’t stop the party, far from it. Even if Christmas comes once a year, my ex-girlfriend certainly doesn’t. She comes as often as she can. When she gets herself in the mood, nymphomania would be a mild term to describe her actions. She would be driven beyond belief. Her mind filled with lascivious, dirty thoughts as quickly as they were acted upon. Orgasms would flow from her body and she’d shake and shiver as they rippled through her, the second on the tail of the first. She was lucky in that respect.

I tried to push those thoughts to one side, make a decision and act on it. The traffic lights turned green, and I found myself driving in the same direction as previously. My heart was pounding, and at that moment the decision was made, all I could think of was that final fuck; filling my ex-girlfriend’s pussy with spunk as she lay on the sofa and I knelt on the floor. Gary leaned over her body to lick her pussy, and June fingered my ass as I kissed her while holding her tits tightly. It was the final act of our New Year’s Eve party twenty-five years ago.

It would be so good to have a remake; the same actors, but with a different director. I knew all the things I would do differently this time around. But twenty-five years on, would we be the same people? On the surface, no. Underneath, well, we would just have to see.

The decision was made.

I didn’t even hesitate when I knocked on the door. I waited patiently, and when it did, my eyes glowed and my smile broadened when June pulled it open.

“Merry Christmas,” I said.

Her hand reached out into the cold air, grabbed my jacket and pulled me through the entrance before planting a long lingering kiss on my lips. With my body barely through the door, she somehow closed it behind us, but she never let me get a breath before her hand was clawing at the growing bulge in my trousers.

We eventually parted. “You’re late,” she said.

“And you’re fucking horny,” I replied.

June didn’t seem to look any older, perhaps a few lines around the eyes, but they just made her look more attractive, and she certainly seemed hornier than before. Her figure was just the same, and I followed her nice rounded ass, and listened to the giggles as she led us through the hallway and into the lounge. Lesley was at the table putting the plates in position; she had aged a bit but then she was five years older than me. She still had that wicked smile though. Gary appeared from the kitchen carrying the evening meal. His hair had turned grey but then all of mine was missing so who was I to complain?

I quickly moved towards Lesley, hesitated when I got close and was relieved when she turned to kiss me full on the lips. It was our first time together since we parted. I looked into her eyes, knowing the fun she had had through the intervening twenty years, but I couldn’t explain why I was feeling a little tearful at seeing her. Did I still have feelings for her?

Her smile put me at ease. “You’ve met June, I see.”

I nodded, my hand reached out to grasp Gary’s hand and we shook, “Long time,” I said.

He nodded, knowing it wouldn’t be the only thing we would grasp before the evening ended.

I made my excuses to dash back to the car quickly, picked up a plastic bag from the boot and returned to the dinner party.

“I’ve brought something for afters,” I said, putting the bag on the floor and out of sight of prying eyes.

The dinner went exceedingly well, the tension in the air was electrifying, and we all knew what state we would be in as soon as we had finished eating. The chatter was free from any politics or religion, and surprisingly, only touched on our New Year's Eve experience once or twice, though we had many others to talk about.

Lesley surprised me when she blurted out a question, asking me whether I was still sucking cock. I had to inform her that I wasn’t and hadn’t done so for quite some time, in fact, I hadn’t done so since we parted, but I never told her that. I will never forget that Gary’s cock was the best I had sucked in all our time together, with such a lovely rounded head and pulsing flesh, made all the nicer by the smoothness of his shaved balls.

The conversation flipped between sex, sports, food and everyday events and the meal was exquisite. A grin formed on my face as I contemplated letting them in on the after-dinner sweet that I had arranged but decided to let them wait it out. We all acted like teenagers, laughing and giggling through the risky chatter and numerous innuendoes.

Knowing that the four of us would get naked sooner rather than later gave the evening a relaxed feeling. We were in no rush to get to the final frontier, but I could see that we were all getting closer and closer to that moment. Blouse buttons were slowly being peeled apart when Gary asked whether Lesley was wearing a bra. She challenged him to find out and the sight of his hands prising her blouse apart inch-by-inch caused a stir in the trouser department. It had been a long time since I’d seen her untethered breasts and I was looking forward to it.

Nastasia_Cute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nastasia_Cute

I didn’t get the full show, Gary opened a few buttons and pulled the blouse out for him to look down. Turning to me he asked. “Is she, or isn’t she?”

“I doubt it,” I replied.

I guess I was right when he nodded.

“And what about you?” I asked the lady sitting to my right. June smiled.

I popped a few buttons to reveal her ample cleavage. They had grown significantly since I saw them last. Her push-up bra left me in no doubt that she was wearing one, so I continued to undo her blouse, removing it completely from her body. June was left sitting at the table with her cleavage on full show. If I didn’t know any better, I’d have sworn that the fairy on top of the tree placed her hands over her eyes. What was about to happen was the domain for fallen Angels only.

Lesley was drooling at the other end of the table. With only a few more bites of her dinner left, I could sense she was heating up. Glances towards June’s bosom became more frequent, and at one point she was openly staring at them. I can only guess what she was thinking, but I had concluded that she hadn’t had her face between a pair of tits for some time.

Gary moved to clear the dishes away and I helped him. It was the least I could do.

Walking back into the dining room, we could see an outstretched hand lying diagonally across the table. It left us in no doubt what Lesley was doing and as we got closer, we could see that her fingertips were gently stroking the cleft between June’s cleavage.

I can only imagine what could have stopped her from pulling out her tit and sucking on her nipple from over the table. Maybe she was building herself up. Taking her time. Teasing herself.

It took a while for both Gary and I to acknowledge that Lesley had removed her blouse and was topless. Her breasts brushing against the edge of the table must have engorged her nipples no end.

I stepped behind June and encouraged her to stand up. Lesley’s hand came to rest palm up on the table. Unclipping June’s bra, I slid it down and over her arms, dropping it on the floor next to her. Her breasts bounced freely. I cupped one of them and gently brushed the palm of my hand against it.

Gary stepped behind Lesley and encouraged her to stand up. He unzipped her skirt and allowed it to drop on the floor. Unsurprisingly, Lesley stood naked to our gaze, except for her trademark hold-up sheer stockings that she always wore.

June’s skirt fell just after Lesley’s, and I was pleased to see the telltale sign of a suspender belt appear as it fell to the floor.

“These are going to have to come off,” I whispered in her ear, indicating that her knickers made her somewhat overdressed for the occasion.

Gary played with Lesley’s breasts, holding and cupping them while I removed June’s sexy knickers.

“We’re going to have sweet,” I announced to both women.

I nodded to Gary, and as we had agreed earlier in the kitchen, I turned June around and pushed her onto the table and he pushed Lesley in the opposite direction. With both women’s heads hanging just off the opposite end of the table and their cunts presented so neatly at the other end, it was a torment not to drop our trousers and stick our dicks into their mouths.

I retrieved the plastic bag and pulled out a can of squirty cream. By the time I had returned, Lesley’s hand had curled its way around June’s thigh and her fingertips were busy stroking through June’s naked pussy lips. I could sense her needy body wanting to pull June’s thigh over her body and suckle on her juicy lips.

I pulled her hand away. Her eyes glared at me like I had been a bad boy. I raised the can with my finger poised on the top.

“Tits or cunt first?” I directed the question at Gary, who by now had removed all of his clothes and was standing naked with his semi-hard cock inches from his wife’s lips.

“Tits,” replied Gary. I handed him the can while I undressed.

The coldness of the cream and the sudden spurting action as it exploded over her ample tits caused June to scream and shake uncontrollably. It was noisy and cold. Her tits looked like snow-capped mountains and it didn’t take Gary long to put the can on the table and devour her engorged nipples. I watched as his face became covered in cream.

I squirted the same amount, if not more, onto Lesley’s breasts. I was halfway down when her hand came upon my neck and pulled me the rest of the way.

“It’s been too long, now fucking suck on them,” she commanded.

I knew exactly where she was coming from. I had felt the same for most of the evening, and I had desperately wanted to feel her body in my hands. My mouth came down hard on her nipple and I sucked on it, hoovering the cream into my mouth at the same time. I couldn’t help but bite once or twice.

Both Gary and I slurped between their breasts, cleaning them of the white cream that we knew would soon change in character once it got heated.

Our cocks remained untouched while we feasted on their upper bodies. I couldn’t get enough of Lesley’s tits, and I must have sucked on them for ages, long enough for Gary to apply a second squirt to June’s breasts.

As much as I wanted to concentrate on Lesley’s long-lost body, next to me was a pair of flailing legs which harboured an unblemished and hairless pussy.

“Pussy time,” I said, picking up the can and smiling in Gary’s direction.

I left Lesley’s breasts as clean as I could, dipped my head for a quick kiss and moved to spread June’s thighs. One glance at her pink smoothness, dripping with juices, was all it took to make me lustful and desperate to have her. I aimed and pushed the plunger and the cream caused incessant giggling. I imagined the contrast between cold cream and hot pussy.

With my hands on her thighs to spread them a little further, I knelt on the floor and lapped at her juicy cunt. I had been over-enthusiastic with the cream, there was a lot to eat from her groove, but the mix of cold cream and pussy juice is an understated combination. I couldn’t get enough of it, and I scolded myself for not buying any strawberries, that would have been the icing on the Xmas cake. Over her body, I saw Gary applying a copious quantity to Lesley’s pussy before going down on her.

Together we sucked, licked and devoured two wonderful juicy and creamy cunts. I was in my element, feasting on her luscious pink art to femininity, and by the time I had cleaned June, Lesley’s moans and groans were filling the empty space between us, letting us all know, in no uncertain terms, that she was coming. Her arm gathered around June’s thigh, and her fingers clasped at a suspender at the same time her orgasm ripped through her body. I knew it wouldn’t take her long to climax, it never did.

Despite wanting to see Lesley’s face, I pushed my tongue further into June’s cunt and sucked her pussy before moving to rim her rosebud from my lowered position. I licked all around her ass, pushed my tongue into her puckered hole and teased it before moving back to her pussy.

Lapping at her folds, I dragged my tongue over the length of her pussy before flicking at her clit. June’s legs wrapped around my face as she thrust her bottom up onto my flicking tongue. She fell silent, holding her breath, unlike Lesley, who by then was announcing her second orgasm of the evening on Gary’s expert tongue.

Lesley’s body shook, causing me to lose a little contact with June’s clit, but I was back on it and bringing her to climax seconds later.

I waited for the inevitable but it didn’t happen, and I wanted it so badly. I kept sucking on June’s clit while at the same time inserting a finger into her ass. I made a few thrusts with my finger and before I knew it, my thumb was pushing into her pussy. I finger-fucked her holes in unison, wanting, needing that juice that I knew she was capable of providing.

Her second climax followed on the back wave of her first as I eagerly pushed my fingers into her body and sucked on her clit. I finally had what I wanted, she squirted. All that lovely juice splashed over my face and chin, and I quickly lowered my mouth down to let it accumulate in my mouth.

I swallowed. Who wouldn’t have swallowed a gorgeous load like that?

I smiled inwardly, knowing that Lesley would be livid at missing out on June’s first cum flush. She would have her time later. I felt sure of that.

Lesley was on her third orgasm when I lifted my head from June’s gushing cunt. I shook my head in disbelief, though I knew all too well what Lesley was like when we were together. Multiple and quick orgasms seemed second nature to her and I had been blessed to have shared those moments with her during my life.

Giggles flowed out of Lesley’s mouth. “I fucking love my cunt being licked,” she cried out.

I picked up the can of cream and waited patiently for Lesley to recover. Calm her breathing. Come down from that cloud nine she was occupying. When she did, I squirted cream onto June’s pussy and then handed the can to Gary to do the same to Lesley.

“There, you’re primed,” I said, “It’s your turn for afters now…we have cock to suck,” I announced.

I motioned to Gary to follow me through to the lounge. I sat him on the sofa and I sat on the floor, just like New Year's Eve twenty-five years ago. His cock glistened. I think he had been a naughty boy and dipped it in his wife’s mouth while he gobbled on her tits earlier.

I held his cock upright, lowered my mouth onto him and sucked him deep into my mouth. I moved my head up and down for effect, but this time, I was intent on bringing him off, tasting him, getting him to spurt down my throat. It was something that I had regretted not doing the first time.

I heard an aspirated voice tell me to move on top, and so I climbed onto the sofa, putting our bodies into a wonderful sixty-nine position with me on top. It couldn’t have been better. Inwardly, I was smiling at the way we sucked cock together, plunging our mouths over the bulbous heads, sucking, licking, inhaling and even stroking each other’s dick. His hands were eagerly caressing my bottom, and my empty hand came upon his balls. I wasn’t expecting his finger to get anywhere close to my ass, but I certainly wasn’t going to stop it if it did.

From some distance away I could hear the tell-tale sounds of women climaxing. I heard Lesley’s voice first, but about thirty seconds later, June was practically shouting for Lesley to stop licking her because she had become so sensitive.

My mouth suckled Gary’s cock and I wasn’t going to relinquish his seed this time around. No woman was going to get it this time. I kept stroking the base of his cock while sucking on his sensitive head.

"Anyone got a hot cock to fill my needy cunt…” The guttural sound of June saying those words didn’t put me off. If she was that desperate, then she should have asked Lesley to fetch the strap-on. I sucked and caressed Gary’s cock until I got what I wanted, what I needed. I was desperate for him, more than anyone else, to shoot his load into the confines of my mouth, it would make my future dreams complete. Not that there were many dreams left.

You cannot imagine the joy I felt when he spurted without any warning whatsoever. His thick seed shot out of the end of his cock, taking my tonsils by surprise while subsequent spurts pooled in my mouth. His hot cum filled my mouth and I felt a sense of achievement, an electric thrill trickled down my spine, I felt like a girl, the waiting was over. My tongue swirled over his cock as I swallowed as much of his hot fluid as I could.

“Bunch of fucking cock-suckers,” I heard Lesley say. “I suppose we’ll have to wait for you two to recover now.”

The chances of me spurting down Gary’s throat were slim, and so, as soon as I had gathered all the spunk I could in my mouth I reluctantly climbed off and moved to sit on the other sofa, watching the two women work out what to do.

It was June that pushed her cunt over my cock first, climbing onto me and rubbing her pussy over my dick before directing it inside her. I think she chose me because I was still stiff and aching for release and I must have looked so desperate.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lesley stuff Gary’s receding cock into her mouth, and I knew that it wouldn’t be long before he was back up and ploughing it into her silky cavern. It was such a horny scenario with the four of us moaning and groaning as a result of sexual pleasure.

My hands found the cheeks of June’s ass, and I pulled her onto me. Our mouths eventually met. It was electric. Like a switch had been flipped. Her lips and tongue soon mixed with her husband’s spunk that I was harbouring in my mouth. The sharing experience sent her into overdrive and she humped me while sucking his spunk from the tip of my tongue. Her breasts thrashed against my body, and the frictionless motion of her cunt seemed desperate to get its just rewards.

She climaxed on top of me, slowed her strokes down, dribbled Gary’s cum back into my mouth, and that’s when I shot my load into her juicy cunt. I knew Lesley would enjoy her flavoursome cunt later on in the evening.

To say that the fucking never really ended would be an understatement. All four of us certainly came more than twenty Christmases put together.

I never thought it would happen, but I got to sleep with Lesley that night. We climbed into bed, and before we knew it, we were kissing and cuddling like we had never left each other. Like we were soul mates currently on separate journeys. We never stopped at the kissing; we fucked each other hard that night.

Gary and June commented on our shenanigans the following morning. They heard everything through the thin walls of the semi-detached house.

For me, the following morning felt awkward. Lesley had left the bed early. It was unlike our usual mornings from days gone by when I would wake up, kiss and lick her ass, then her pussy from behind, before moving between her thighs. She would cock her leg over my body and I would give her a deep lingering pussy lick and orgasm before fucking my stiff cock into her in a frantic fuck fest. It was the best way to wake up.

I could hear voices downstairs, and the smell of coffee and bacon reached my senses. By the time I walked into the kitchen, breakfast was served. We ate in the revelry of the night before. Each of us recalled the best part of the evening. Of course, I chose the cum dump down my throat, but I wanted to choose the solitary fuck that Lesley and I shared after we had all gone to bed. It had meant a lot more than getting my throat filled. The feel of my cock sliding between her pussy lips once more brought our time flooding back. She was, and still is, an excellent fuck.

We ended breakfast with a promise not to leave it so long before the next time. I wasn’t sure there would be a next time. I was already feeling guilty about my infidelity, and at times I could feel myself shaking as I contemplated what I would relate to my wife, and mother for that matter. Where did I go? What did I do? Did we have a proper meal or just drinks?

Too many lies stacked up in my mind for me to be comfortable with it all. But it was my choice to go through with it, and I would have to live with the mental fallout.

Lesley escorted me to the door when I left. At least she had the guts to tell me that she missed everything that we did the night before, how she missed my expert tongue and wonderful cock; despite all the encounters she had had in the intervening twenty-five years. I couldn’t help but pull her towards me, hug her, and kiss her. I pawed at her bottom for the last time before looking her in the eye, thinking the same thing, and leaving.

The journey back to my mother’s was uneventful; green traffic lights, all the way home eased the passage of time, and before I knew it, I was in a different world. A normal world. Or was it?

I contemplated the journey back home. I wouldn’t be seeing Lesley, Gary or June again, that was certain, not within the timescale the doctor had given me to live, but at least I had ticked off several items that clogged my bucket list, and it made me think hard of what I had missed for all those years, and what I had been fortunate to have as well. The latter had to outweigh the former by a significant amount. Didn’t it?

I would be faced with a difficult discussion telling my wife about the cancer that was slowly eating away at me, and I had kept it secret for far too long, declining all that unnecessary chemical and isotopic treatment in favour of a dignified death. Or so I believed.

After all, we all have to go quietly at some point in time, and just like Christmas comes once a year, I will go once a year, taking with me all the memories and infidelities. How prophetic is that!

A text from Gary cheered me up to no end. It was simple.

‘Loved every bit of the evening.’

I smiled. I enjoyed it too. I enjoyed everything about that night.

Maybe I’ll look forward to the next time after all.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments