Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Don't Argue With Alice

"An accidental grope during rehearsals leads to some very naughty action."

11
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Joanie had known Alice since they were at Manchester University together, nearly twenty years ago. They were close friends and Joanie always knew that if she had a problem, she only had to talk to Alice. Alice would know what to do and lay it all out – you didn’t argue with Alice. It always worked. Not that Alice was bossy or dominant but, when it was needed, you knew that doing it the way Alice suggested was the only way. The way she raised her eyebrow or uttered the immortal phrase, “I think not!” would end any argument.

One incident had passed into University legend. Alice had been at a party with some of the Rugby Club who were celebrating a hitherto unheard of event, that of drinking the Climbing Club under the table. They were on their way back to their Hall of Residence. Their choruses and erratic movement attracted the attention of Constable Barry Hughes who radioed in for a Paddy Wagon to take the revellers down to the 'nick'. The lads were corralled and invited to enjoy some alternative accommodation for the rest of the night. The ‘Lads’ had just vanquished the Climbers at drinking and, in their own eyes, they were ‘invincible’. This prompted a very unhelpful response from them concerning their recommendations for the officer's immediate travel plans, and suggestions that the constabulary might ‘go forth and multiply’.

“Do you like sex and travel? Then fuck off,” cried Dave Jones, the six foot four giant from the ‘Valleys’, who wore the number 8 shirt when they were on the field.

The police had heard it all before and took it in good heart but Alice could see the inevitable. Before Sergeant Des Wilson could open his mouth to issue a command, she spoke. Spoke? It was more like an opera diva making a judgment on Siegfried.

“I think not!” she roared. “Line out, the blues! Get in line and wait! Quiet in the line!” A match discipline had been imposed on the lads and they were at rapt and rigid attention, as if waiting in the line-out for the ‘throw in’.

“Now, you will follow me back to Hall and you will be silent until we get there. Move!”

“Thank you Sergeant – if you will take your van and watch us crossing Oxford Road at the corner that will be most helpful.”

Sergeant Hughes knew he had been dismissed by a slip of a girl but that endless paperwork had been saved. With a grin and a shake of his head at his colleagues they did as they had been asked and escorted the drunken party onwards. For safety they actually stopped the traffic on Oxford Road both ways, while the lads staggered across. He had learned, albeit he did not know her name, that you did not argue with Alice.

Mark and Robert shared a house with seven other blokes who all had a common ambition. Fuck as many girls as possible and, in particular, fuck your mate’s girl if you could. They met Joanie and Alice in a ‘Gay Bar’ – frequented by girls who thought it was a safe place to have fun. It was also frequented by blokes like Mark and Robert who found it a good place to prey on girls who thought they were in a safe place. After some amusing ‘swapping’ Mark and Alice became an ‘item’ as did Joanie and Robert. Their weddings were only a month apart in 1996. They all kept in close contact over the years. If anyone had a major decision to make, then it was always referred back to Alice. You didn’t argue with Alice. In 2006 they found themselves living close by in Matlock. They enjoyed each other’s company – dinner parties and nights out – always accompanied by banter and flirting to reflect their shared past. All might have continued in that vein until they joined the Matlock Players.

Mark and Joanie were cast in major parts for a play in which they played a couple having an affair. It was hilarious fun and the critic writing in the Matlock Mercury paid particular praise to their rapid fire dialogue and perfect timing in the many hurried entrances and exits they had to make to avoid detection. These were the result of dedicated rehearsals. Rehearsals which continued after the last curtain.

It had begun in front of all the caste in one of the early run throughs of scene two. The producer, Marge, had called for a bit more passion and lust – “Ham it up for me Mark. It’s got to be rushed and urgent.” When they made the entrance again Mark went for it in a big way. He pulled Joanie in very close bending her back slightly as he plunged his mouth down on hers. At the same time he intended to run his right hand up from Joanie’s hip towards her left breast over her sweater. Instead his hand had shot up inside the fabric and he had suddenly copped for a titillating handful. To cap it all she wasn’t wearing a bra. They broke quickly.

“Not sure Matlock’s quite ready for that,” cried Marge amid some shrieks of delight from other caste members.

“Not sure I am either,” cried Joanie, rather flushed.

A little later they were both making the coffee for everyone backstage.

“Joanie, I’m really sorry for that, "pleaded Mark. Joanie simply smiled, pulled the hem of her top up, and placed his hand back on her breasts and held it there.

“It was fun though, wasn’t it?” she said with a grin.

Six weeks later on a Friday afternoon Joanie left work at noon and walked to the car park near the Town Hall where Mark was waiting. She felt like a naughty school girl skipping lessons for a date. As soon as she got into the car Mark was all over her – his hands up her blouse to grope her tits and then up her legs. She pushed him away, “Not here. Drive – quickly.”

Twenty minutes later they arrived at Mark and Alice’s house – the coast was clear. Alice’s Toyota was nowhere to be seen. With the sort of haste usually associated with being caught in a downpour they dashed for the door. Once inside the hall bags were dropped and jackets were off. They moved on each other hungrily. Everything was desperate and urgent. Mark was torn between groping Joanie and getting her blouse off. Joanie had got his trousers undone and the zip down – a much more methodical approach. She undid the buttons of her blouse and deftly unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor, as Mark began to suck her nipples. Joanie moaned with pleasure and grabbed his cock. They stumbled towards the lounge and collapsed onto the huge settee.

After their initial frenzy they slowed, exploring each other as they stripped naked. Joanie began giving Mark a blow job while cupping his balls gently.

“Stop, stop” cried Mark, “before you get a mouthful of spunk.”

“Hmm, I’d like that, but I want you to shoot inside me.”

Mark got down on his knees as Joanie spread her legs wide apart for him to savour the cunt which awaited him. He began to lick and suck her clit. He hitched her forward so he could push his tongue deep inside her, and then run it between the beautiful rosebud of her arse then back to her clit. Joanie tweaked her nipples as Mark pushed two fingers into her cunt to finger fuck while she continued to tease. It wasn’t long before Joanie began to tense and shudder.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuuuck! I’m cuuumming” she cried as her body exploded and she squirted her juice all over his face. Mark continued to lick and she came again just as violently, and even more noisily. He came up for air. Joanie was still for a minute just gasping. “Oh my god, that was fucking incredible – phew.”

Joanie took Mark’s face in her hands and began to lick her cum off him, giving him deep tongue sharing kisses. “Now fuck me hard,” she commanded.

Mark didn’t need prompting – he moved up and Joanie guided his rigid cock into her pussy. He raised himself up and began to pump hard and deep – fast and slow. Joanie clasped her legs behind him as he raised himself up. The urgency of his thrusting gathered pace. Joanie was making animal noises in her throat. “Oh yes, fuck me Mark – shoot your spunk deep inside me. Come on fuck me, fill me. Oh yeeesss!” she cried as she felt his hot semen flood into her.

They lay together cuddling for a few minutes then they realised that they ought to get dressed. Alice might just come home early as it was Friday. Mark began to plump up the settee and straighten the cushions.

“I’ll make some coffee,” said Joanie walking into the kitchen. “Coffee, coffee, coffee?” she was humming as she scanned the cupboards.

“Top cupboard above the kettle” said a very familiar voice.

“Thank y…” Joanie froze. She turned slowly and the colour drained from her flushed face.

“Alice!” she finally whispered.

Alice stood before her radiating power but with a slight smile on her face. The smile that might be seen on the face of an alligator about to devour its prey.

“Call my husband in,” said Alice. And when Joanie’s mouth opened but no sound came out she raised an eyebrow in further command. You didn’t argue with Alice.

“Mark,” she croaked as loud as she could.

Mark walked in with a puzzled look on his face which turned to terror when he saw his wife.

“Oh shit!”

“Yes, my darling. Very deep shit and up to your neck,” replied Alice.

The three of them stood there for two minutes while Alice piled the agony on silently.

“I’m sorry,” mumbled Mark, “we didn’t know you were home,” he said lamely.

“Well that’s a relief. I would hate to think you did know I was home and carried on regardless. I have some very interesting video on my iPad.”

“Your car isn’t here!” said Mark.

“If you had looked at the calendar this morning you would have seen that it is having its MOT and service this afternoon. Peter is dropping it back when it’s done. In fact that sounds like him now. Wait here!”

Alice moved past them to the front door and they heard her call.

MollyAshford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyAshford

“Bless you Peter, you’re a darling. Hang on, I’ll get my jacket and run you back.” She returned to the kitchen. “I won’t be many minutes – make a pot of tea for us all Joanie, then we will sit down for a nice chat when I get back.”

They heard the car drive off and looked at each other – still in a deep state of shock. “What are we going to do?” asked Mark.

“I’ve always wondered about trying to argue with Alice,” replied Joanie, “but this doesn’t seem like a good time to start. I am going to make that tea. Where do you keep it?”

Less than ten minutes later Alice walked in and found the pair sitting at opposite ends of the table. She almost laughed as they both stood up – as if the teacher had walked into the room. “Well,” she thought, “a lesson there is going to be.”

“This won’t do! Mark go and sit next to Joanie. I want to be able to look at you both at the same time. That’s better! Now, how and when did this begin? – omit no detail, because I will know if you are trying to cover anything up.”

Between them the whole story babbled out. The first rehearsal; Joanie putting Mark’s hand on her breasts again, for which Mark tried to take the blame until a raised eyebrow shut him up. The growing feelings of lust as rehearsals continued – the private rehearsals which had made their dialogue and timing perfect. The mutual groping getting a bit more intense but falling well short of fucking. A pitifully short period when they had determined to stop which ended when, unwittingly, Alice herself had suggested the three of them go out for a meal when Robert was away on business for two nights. She had then got Mark to drive Joanie home. How it all culminated that afternoon when they finally had sex and fucked.

“So, today was the first time you actually fucked then?” said Alice. It was a rhetorical question – she knew they had told her the truth, but they both nodded anyway.

“Right! We are not going to have silly recriminations but there are consequences. Clear the tea things away and wait for me in the lounge – I suggest you sit on different chairs.” With that Alice disappeared upstairs.

Fifteen minutes later Alice returned with a bright smile on her face. She had put on a bit of make-up and changed. She was wearing a cream pleated skirt and a light brown wrap around jacket tied with a wide belt – Mark gasped and Joanie stared wide eyed. Alice was looking drop dead gorgeous.

“Right off we go,” she said breezily.

“Where are we going?” they both asked together.

Alice looked at them and smiled sweetly. “We’re going to see Robert, of course.”

Mark and Joanie looked at each other and the feelings of doom returned. They got to the car and Mark was told to sit in the back while Joanie sat with Alice in the front. Mark was hoping the car wouldn’t start and Joanie was praying that Robert had suddenly had to dash to Head Office in London. But less than a quarter of an hour later Alice pulled the car onto Robert and Joanie’s drive. Robert’s car was parked at the side where it usually was – he was home.

“Oh, before we go in darlings,” said Alice, neither of you is to say a word until I say so. Is that quite clear?” They nodded.

Alice led the way in as if it was her own house and called, “Hellooo, Robert?”

A surprised Robert walked out of the kitchen into the lounge and beamed with delight. “Alice, how lovely. What brings you here?” He then looked puzzled as a sheepish Mark and Joanie shuffled in.

Alice walked over to Robert with a broad grin, gave him a quick kiss on the lips then took him by the hand to the double settee.

“Sit down Robert and listen – I have something very exciting to tell you. No, don’t say anything just yet. Mark bring those two dining chairs over here and you two sit down as well. No – the chairs over there a bit – that’s right, well done.”

Alice walked over to her husband and her friend and slowly removed her jacket. They both gasped. “I remember you buying me this blouse my darling and daring me to wear it. I thought this afternoon was an appropriate occasion.” The blouse was so sheer, as was the bra beneath, that Alice was to all intents and purposes – topless. She turned and walked towards Robert whose eyes suddenly grew stalks and became fixed on the vision moving towards him. As Alice drew near he started to lift his hands towards the amazing orbs that were now so close, then remembered himself and let them drop. He was speechless. Slowly, Alice undid the buttons.

Mark stared in fascinated horror. Joanie watched her husband, in thrall to her best friend, with a mixture of jealousy and excitement.

“Robert darling, do you remember how you and Mark used to try and fuck each other’s girlfriends at Manchester? You never got to fuck me, and Mark never got to fuck Joanie – until this afternoon that is.”

Robert scarcely registered the words because Alice had let the blouse fall to the floor. Not only had the power of speech left him, his brain was struggling to get the message to his lungs that he should continue breathing. Eventually it succeeded and Robert exhaled and then gulped in air. Alice was holding him spellbound. She reached behind her back to the clasp.

“I watched them fucking each other in my lounge and Mark shot his spunk into your beautiful wife – I even filmed some of it. At first I was angry and jealous but then it all made me feel very horny indeed. My knickers were soaking wet.”

The words were finally registering with Robert who began to look towards Mark and shape his mouth to speak. Alice stopped that by dropping her bra at that moment and Robert’s hands began to rise once more. This time they took hold of the beautiful tits and caressed them softly, letting his thumbs trail over the erect nipples. Alice leaned forward and took Robert’s head in her hands and guided him until he began to suck the nipples.

Gently Alice pushed him away and down onto the settee before reaching for the zip on her skirt. “Robert, my husband has fucked your wife. I think you should fuck me Robert, and I think you should do it now.” With that Alice let her skirt fall to the floor and stunned everyone. She had no panties on and was completely naked. She turned round slowly and said, “Do you like what you see?”

Stepping towards Robert she lifted her right foot onto the arm of the chair and brought her pussy close to his face. Robert was now on autopilot and began to lick her clit which caused her to shudder and gasp. Mark and Joanie were like living statues. Disengaging herself, Alice took Robert by the hands and brought him to his feet and helped him remove all his clothes before kneeling down to tease and suck the rigid cock before her. She tickled the base of the purple head with her tongue and stroked his groin with her finger nails. Sensing he might shoot his spunk soon, she stopped and lay back on the settee.

“Please lick me Robert,” she commanded as she spread her legs wide apart.

Robert plunged into the delicious valley and very soon was rewarded by Alice thrashing and bucking. He held her tight and was showing no quarter. She flooded his face and head with cum but still he continued. She begged him to stop but she had to endure two more earth shaking orgasms before he did so.

“That was just unbelievable” gasped Alice when the final shuddering subsided and she got her breath back after a minute of panting. “Wow, wow and wow! Thank you Robert that was fantastic but now you have to fuck me and shoot your load into my cunt. And I want our audience to have a very good view.”

Mark was touching his cock through his trousers. Joanie had pushed her fist down between her legs and had it tight clamped by her thighs.

Alice stood up and put her hands on the arm of the settee with her arse slightly angled towards the spellbound pair. Robert moved behind her and she guided his cock into her pussy. Gradually they got their rhythm together and the pounding began. Alice’s tits were swaying and Robert reached down to feel them. He slowed his stroke so that the watchers got a better view of the penetration.

“Oh yes, that’s good Robert. Fuck me hard. Pump me full of your spunk – come on, fuck me.” Alice echoed the words Joanie had used earlier and both girls knew it.

Robert’s thrusting became faster then slowed right down as he prepared to come.

“Yes,” he cried, “I’m cuuummiiing.” He was using Alice’s hips to hold himself up as he gasped for air. “Fuck me but that was bloody fantastic – phew.”

After a minute Robert let his softening cock slide out of Alice’s swollen, sloppy pussy. She turned her arse towards the captivated couple and spread her legs wider. They watched in fascination as the cum began to drip out.

“Thank you Robert. That was an amazing fuck.” She sat on his lap and kissed him hard letting her tongue roam his mouth. She had realised that this was the only thing that Mark and Joanie had done with each other that she still had to do with him. After a very pleasurable minute she stood up and slipped her skirt back on and her jacket. She walked over to Joanie.

She lifted her friend to her feet and gave her a big hug. “Still bestest friends Joanie?” she said with a hopeful smile.

Joanie’s face broke into a relieved beaming smile. “Yes, oh yes – still bestest friends.”

Alice took Mark over to Robert who was now nearly dressed. “Shake hands you two.” To both her huge relief and Joanie’s, the two men suddenly grinned and shook hands.

“Like being back at Manchester mate,” said Mark.

“Manchester was never this good,” said Robert as the two embraced.

“Good” said Alice. “Come along Mark – you appear to have an erection that needs taking care of. You two are coming to lunch at our house tomorrow please.” With that final command she marched her husband out to their car, leaving a slightly bemused Robert and Joanie behind them.

“You really fucked Mark?”

"You just fucked Alice,” countered Joanie.

Robert thought for a moment then grinned, “Right,” he said, “but you don’t argue with Alice – so what’s your excuse?”

Published 
Written by Rheged6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments