Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Workout

"Ray helps a new friend at the gym with her workout"

56
8 Comments 8
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Ray hit the gym every morning, for either a solid hour of weight and strength training or a one to two-mile run to get the heart pumping. He had a serious workout routine, so he wasn’t easily distracted by a young hottie in the gym, or a MILF looking to pick up a guy in decent shape. He’d seen them come and go in the working-class gym that he worked out in, and he might give a smile or a friendly hello, but he went right on with his workout routine.

This Sunday morning, the gym was completely empty, except for Ray and a cute little blond mama, who Ray guessed to be about twenty-two or so. She was petite and cute, and could not have weighed more than fifty pounds, soaking wet.  He had seen the little blond before and had smiled and said hello, but that was about it. She had been working out there for a while as well, and he had seen her fend off guys who hit on her on a regular basis, so Ray knew she was also serious about her workouts. Her body showed the results of her workouts, slender but strong legs, a tight little butt, and firm, tight washboard abs.

This morning, the girl wore a thin white stretch jersey top that firmly held her tits and the stiff nips that topped them. She also wore a pair of gym shorts that were just a tad small, showing off her legs, tight ass, and her healthy tan. In addition to her gym shoes, she also wore a pair of lime green leggings that also accentuated her sexy legs.

She was doing bench presses when she called him over and asked if he would spot her for a little heavier weight.

“Sure,” said Ray as he walked the few steps to where the girl was standing next to the bench.

“I’m Ray,” he said with a smile, as he extended his hand. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Codi,” said the girl, shaking his hand with her little one.  She looked at Ray and his buff body, gave him a cute smile, and seemed to lick her lips.

Codi was cute and small, with tousled blond hair that looked like she had not washed it yet, and she was a little damp with perspiration from her workout. He found it sexy that she was a little out of breath, and her tan skin glistened from her sweat.

As he looked at the weight she had on the bar, he smiled and said, “That’s a lot of weight for such a little girl.”

“I’m stronger than I look,” Codi giggled, and laid down on the bench, as Ray took his position behind the bench, ready to assist with the bar.

Looking down at Codi, he admired her taut tummy, and her legs spread on each side of the bench. He noticed that her shorts were pulled into her crotch and outlined her mound as the fabric stretched across her body. Her little tits seemed to become a bit larger as she used her pecs to push the bar up, and Ray was impressed that she lifted the weight and let it down without his assistance.

“Well done,” he said as she lifted and let the weight down another five times.

She was now perspiring more heavily, and the wetness made her jersey become nearly transparent. Ray enjoyed looking at her firm but small tits under the jersey. As she finished her set, she thanked him, and Ray said “No problem” as he went back to his workout.

After a while, with still no one else in the gym, Codi came back around to where he was finishing up his workout and stood watching for a moment.

“Can I help you again?” Ray asked.

“Well,” said Codi, a little shyly, “I really need to do some stretches before I hit the showers, and I was wondering if you would be willing to help.”

“Sure,” said Ray, “I’m all finished here anyway. Just tell me what you need me to do.”

“Mainly, my legs, glutes, and thighs,” said Codi as she lay down on the mat. “Just get down there between my legs, and lift each leg straight up, first.”

Ray complied, kneeling between Codi’s spread legs, and lifted her right leg straight up, as she stretched. He enjoyed feeling the firm muscles in her legs, and the view of her crotch, where the fabric of her tiny shorts outlined her mound and gave a hint at her little slit. Her jersey top was now soaked in sweat and almost fully transparent. The jersey rode up on her and revealed a little underboob of her little tits. The firm mounds were tantalizing and seemed to beg to be sucked. As her sweat moistened her shorts, her slit was becoming more obvious as well.

“Now bend my leg further back over me,” Codi said, as her leg was pointing straight up.

Ray pressed the long leg forward, and his right hand slipped on her slippery wet skin as he did so; it slid all the way down her leg and ended up cupping her small, firm ass cheek.

“Nice glutes,” Ray smiled, as Codi giggled at the feeling of his big hand gripping her ass cheek.

“I got some special exercises for my glutes,” Codi smiled, giving Ray a little wink.

“I bet you do'” Ray smiled back, giving her ass a little squeeze. His big hand was big enough that he could fully hold her entire little ass cheek in his hand.

They continued working on stretches, with Ray now and then squeezing her thighs, her ass cheeks, and her calves, as he felt every inch of her taut legs and ass. Ray was getting horny from all the touching, and his cock began growing and was now tenting out his loose gym shorts. From the dark wet area that kept expanding at her crotch, Codi was getting hot, too.

When Codi stood up from her stretches, she noticed the big tent in Ray’s shorts.

“Would you like some help now with that muscle?” asked Codi, smiling and giggling a little and gently grasping the big cock through Ray’s shorts.

And without waiting for his answer, Codi knelt down, pulled down his shorts, and immediately pulled out his cock. She put her little mouth around the tip and began sucking him gently, before sucking the big cock all the way into her mouth.

Ray enjoyed the feeling, grabbed Codi by her hair, and face-fucked her roughly until she began to gag.

“I guess you know how to exercise my cock muscle, don’t you babe?” Ray grunted as she managed to swallow nearly his entire length. As he came dangerously close to blowing his load, he released his hold on her, and let his erect cock fall from her mouth.

Codi, her mouth now dripping with saliva and pre-cum, was a little out of breath. Her face was red and flushed, and her badly mussed-up hair was sticking to her damp face and neck.

“And what do you do to keep that muscle in such great shape?” she asked with a grin.

“I got some special exercises for it,” Ray answered with a laugh. “I’ll be happy to show you.”

“Please do,” said Codi, “I’m all yours.”

With that, Ray picked up the girl around her tiny waist, walked her over, placed her on the seated shoulder press machine, and told her to put her legs together and lift. The girl did so, her thighs showing their strength as she held her legs up. Ray pulled her tiny shorts down her legs and tossed them aside, leaving her pussy fully exposed. The puffy labia and lightly-haired slit glistened with the moisture of her sweat.

“By the way, you are over eighteen, aren’t you Codi?" Ray asked.

“Hell, I’m twenty-five,“ said Cody, "but thanks for askin’."

“These workouts you are doing are really workin’ for you babe- you look as tight as a teenager. Now put down your feet, and spread your legs, and give me a taste of that hot little pussy,” Ray ordered.

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

“Yes, sir,” Cody giggled, spreading wide, and giving Ray a little salute.

Ray dove down, and mouthed her whole mound, as his tongue struggled to enter her tight slit. He used a big finger to help pry the pussy open.

“Mmmmm…I like this stretch, whatever it’s called,” sighed Codi.

Ray came up for air and said, “I call this the ‘pussy-pleasin’ tongue stretch,” Ray mumbled.

“Well, y’all can keep on stretching that big old tongue right on into my little pussy,” Codi giggled. “And whenever you’re ready, I’d like to do some ‘cock kegel squeezes’ on that muscle in your shorts. It keeps my pussy as tight as a virgin.”

Ray lifted his mouth from her pussy and looked up at the grinning Codi. His nose and chin were now slick with her pussy cream.

“That sounds like an exercise I might enjoy,” said Ray, licking his lips.

“Yeah,” laughed Codi, “you pump some pussy, and I do some cock kegel squeezes. We both get a workout! And just wait till you feel how tight it keeps my little pussy.”

“I don’t think I want to wait,” said Ray, picking the girl up again, and turning her over to place her face down on the flat bench.  He pulled her legs apart, so she was spread eagle, her wet pussy fully displayed, just below her tight boyish ass. “I just hope you can handle this big cock of mine.”

He pulled down his gym shorts and held his cock for the girl to see as she looked up from her prone position on the weight bench.

“Yeah, dude, I'm down with it,” Codi said, “the bigger the cock, the better the kegel squeeze. You’ll see!”

Ray rubbed his cock up and down her slit, mixing his precum with the mix of his saliva and her sex secretions. He positioned his cock right in the middle of her wet slit and slowly began pressing the big cock into her tight wet slit.

“Owwww… fuck. Fuck, that is a big cock, dude!” Codi moaned as he pressed further into her. “Unnnnngh… ooooomph,” she moaned as his cock bottomed out inside her, and his weight mashed her tiny body against the vinyl of the bench.

“Holy fuck,” said Ray, as Codi began squeezing his cock rhythmically inside her pussy. “That’s the tightest pussy, I’ve ever felt… and I fucked a few virgins in my day.”

“Ain’t no virgin who can do this,” said Codi, as she began pulsing her pussy around Ray’s cock, doing her kegel exercises around his hard cock.

“Fuck… fuck… fuck,” moaned Ray, as he felt himself losing control, and about to shoot his load into the little teen, as he pounded up against her tight butt cheeks.

“Go ahead, Ray,” said Codi between breaths, as she continued her kegel squeezes. “Shoot that load up my little cunt. I’ll get you hard again.”

Ray had no choice. The little tart was doing something with her pussy that milked the cum right out of him. He convulsed, moaned, and shot a big load of semen deep into the little slut.

“Wow… Holy fuck!” exclaimed Ray, as his shrinking cock popped from little Codi’s pussy, allowing a hot slime of cum and pussy cream to begin to ooze from her and pool on the black vinyl of the workout bench. Her ass was red and flushed from the pounding he had administered, and it contrasted with the black vinyl. She was still spread out with her legs splayed on both sides of the bench, her little ass pucker seeming to stare up at Ray.

"I'm glad you enjoyed fuckin' me, Ray," said Cody matter-of-factly, looking back at him. "But I forgot to tell you, I guess, that I can only come if I get fucked in the ass. So unless you plan on leaving me here unsatisfied, you got some more work to do."

"I've never been accused of leaving a lady unsatisfied," said Ray, "but you just drained the cum right out of me, babe."

"Well, first, I ain't no lady," said Codi with a dirty grin, "and second, I bet I can get you hard again with my hands and my mouth."

Codi dove down onto Ray's cock, and began pulling it hard as she slurped and sucked on the big knob.

"Yeah, you ain't no lady, Cody," laughed Ray. "A lady don't slurp and suck like that on a cock. But a girl who wants to be fucked in the ass does!"

Codi tried to laugh but just ended up slurping and drooling as she continued working his cock back to a hardened, fuck-ready state.

Once she got Ray sufficiently hard, she scanned the gym, looking for the right bench to bend over and have Ray give her the butt-fucking she wanted.

She spotted the sit-up bench and decided she could bend over the two cylinders at the top end. Bent over the bench that way, she could lay down on the incline with her ass up in the air at the perfect angle for Ray.

She grabbed Ray by his now erect cock, and walked him over to the sit-up bench. She then bent over it, laid her body on the downward incline, and spread her legs to the sides.

Her lovely little ass was now high in the air, her pink buns glistening with sweat from her workout. Her pussy was reddened from the pounding it had taken, and her little brown pucker between her butt cheeks stared up at Ray.

"How am I ever going to get my cock in that little hole?" asked Ray, laughing a bit.

"Just take a scoop of that pussy cream and cum from my dirty pussy, and slather it on your dick and my butthole, Ray, Cody replied.

"You're a strong mother-fucker, Ray, I got confidence you can force that cock up my ass!" Codi said. "You ain't leaving this gym till you get me off, so get over here with that dick, and start workin' my ass."

By now, looking at Codi's hot little ass and seeing little pussy bright pink from his fucking, his cock suddenly became super-hard and bounced lewdly in front of him. The dirty talk from the pixie of a slut made him want to give her just what she was asking for a hard cock up her little asshole.

"Nothin' I like better than fuckin' a dirty girl, Codi," Ray grunted, as he slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and pulled out a scoop of cunt cream mixed with cum.

He slathered the goo on and into her asshole, and then wiped the rest over the length of his fully erect cock.

"And I don't know what could be dirtier than a girl asking me to fuck her in the ass," Ray grunted again, as he forced his dick into Codi's ass with a strong thrust.

"Awwwww... fuck. Yeeeeowwww," Codi cried out, as Ray's big cock struggled to pass her tight sphincter.

"Yeah, baby, that's gonna hurt a little gettin' in there. But you're gonna love it, aren't you baby?" Ray snarled as he kept pounding away. Little by little, his big cock finally made it fully inside her butthole.

"Oh, yeah, motherfucker. I'm a dirty little girl- I love it up my ass." Codi moaned out. "Now give it to me hard. Make me cum like a whore!"

Ray worked his cock in and out, struggling with the tight hole, and having to grip the girl by her sweaty hips to pull himself back inside her tight ass.

Codi was now moaning rhythmically as he increased the rate of his fuck strokes.

"I'm gonna come, baby! Keep on fucking that tight little ass!" Codi cried out.

Yeah, yeahhh, yeah, fuck," Codi cried. "Omigod, fuckkkkkk!"

And as Codi screamed out as she reached her climax, Ray once again reached his as Codi's little sphincter squeezed around the girth of his dick.

"Fuck!" Ray moaned as he shot another load of his cum, this time up Codi's hot ass.

As Ray finished he leaned over the girl as she was stretched down the inclined bench.

"That was one hell of a workout, baby," Ray sighed.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind having you as a workout partner again," Codi said with a little laugh.

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments