Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend At The Mountain Part 1

"Three college friends meet an intense younger girl during a ski trip."

60
6 Comments 6
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story hope you dig it."

A Weekend at the Mountain

Spring break was finally here. My friends Jason, Dan, and I planned a late-season skiing trip to a popular ski resort town a few hours from our university. The three of us piled into the car after our last class on Friday and headed to the mountains. We arrived too late to ski, so we hit up some clubs.  

While we talked a great game of skiing, we all knew the primary purpose of the trip was to get laid by some other girls besides the same party sluts we constantly bumped into at our college parties. All three of us were single and had no use for girlfriends and just looked to hook up with girls looking to have fun at school. We all met at college and became fast friends our freshman year with a common view of fun casual sex.  

We walked into the club, and it was pretty busy. It was a combination bar and dance club that catered to the snow bunny crowd. People in town for skiing and other winter activities packed into the crowded club. The people were evenly distributed around The dance floor, bar, and tables. There were plenty of hot women, so I was surprised how the night went down.  

Jason got us a round of drinks and met us at a high-top table. Right after he set our drinks down, a young green-eyed woman with smokey cat eye makeup, dark hair, and a voluptuous figure in a slinky black dress walked up to our table. She walked up and seductively looked at all of us, then grabbed Jason's hand and led him to the dance floor. He followed her without question.

She was dancing before they got a spot on our side of the dance floor. We had a good view, and she immediately began to grind her ass into Jason’s crotch. She was obviously up for anything. Between her beautiful face and her Double D tits, we had a hard time looking around to find girls of our own. From time to time, she looked over at us and smiled. For now, I was happy just watching my buddy’s girl.  

Dan leaned over to me while still looking at her, “How old do you think she is?”

I said, “Well, she got in here, so figure twenty-one, maybe twenty=two.”

He finally looked at me. “No way, man, she's younger.”

I just laughed, “Either way, she looks amazing.” 

He nodded and smiled, and we continued to watch her. 

She and Jason were now facing each other. She put one of her arms around his neck and pulled his face to her for a deep, passionate kiss. One of his hands cradled her ass with his fingers rubbing her crack through the thin material of her dress. As they turned, we saw his other hand slide up her rib cage to hold and squeeze her ample breast.

The song ended after a few more minutes, and the two walked back over to our table. Morgan was all smiles and using her smokey eyes to her advantage. At first, I thought she was just showing off as she took a break with Jason and us at the table. But the more she continued to flirt with Dan and me, the more I thought we might be in for a treat that night.  

Jason and Morgan returned to the dance floor for another steamy dance. Some of the others around them noticed their wandering hands. They kissed, and she broke away. They had a conversation, talking into each other's ear. They split up before the song's end. Jason headed towards the bar, and Morgan returned to the table. 

Morgan joined us; she was an avatar of attraction at that moment. She looked terrific, and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She and Dan started with some small talk about skiing.   

Morgan was laughing and chatting with Dan, and all the while, she was leaning over, showing mounds of cleavage. I ogled her without shame, and she caught me. She smiled, opened her mouth, and pulled the left side of the dress aside to bear her nipple to me.   

“Do you want a taste right now or wait till later,” she asked.

“I wish there were three of you,” I said.

“Sorry my friends aren’t here, but I don’t mind us all having fun together. Jason doesn’t mind sharing,” she said.

“I can’t wait,” I told her. 

Dan took this opportunity to ask his question. “I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how old are you?”

“I hope I’m not too young for you,” she said.

“There is no way of that; I’m just hoping I’m not too old for you,” he said.

“Well, don’t worry, I’m eighteen. But if I were a little younger, I doubt you would mind.  

Dan, that dirty bastard, he just grinned. There was a pause, and clearly, he had a new thought.  

He pulled his phone out of his pocket. “Can I get a picture,” he asked, holding up his phone. 

“Sure.” She posed a few times, finally ending with leaning over the table, displaying her deep cleavage. She stood straight as he stopped and said, “Save some battery cause you can get way better ones later tonight.”

Jason returned from the bar and said, “Let's head back to our place.”  

We got our coats and piled into our car. Tonight was one of those nights I wish I wasn't the driver. As I took the wheel, I was never more eager to return to our rental house. 

I looked over at Dan and saw him drooling, looking at Jason and Morgan in the back seat. I looked up into the rearview mirror and was surprised. The front of her dress was open, and Jason was sucking her breast while Morgan’s eyes locked on Dan.  

I checked myself and tore my eyes away to look back at the road. This would be the wrong night to get into a fender bender. As we stopped at a stop sign, I looked back and saw Jason had his head back and eyes closed. I moved my head up to see what she was up to and saw her head bob up and down in his lap. I pulled up into the drive of our chalet about a minute later.  

As we opened the doors, Morgan finished her blow job, sat up, looked around to see where she was, and pulled up her top. She looked at me and grinned.  

“Time to party,” she said, raising her eyebrows.

I jumped out of the car and realized we were in for a treat. Jason led her by the hand up the stairs to the second-floor entrance of the chalet. I was right behind them, looking up at her ass. Jason fumbled for the keys, and I took the opportunity to get a feel in and reached out to grab her ass. I rubbed my hand up her thigh, pushing her dress up.  

She looked back at me and pulled the dress out so my hand was right on her panties, so I went further. I slipped my thumb under the elastic of her underwear and moved it forward. The tip of my thumb was on the moist lips of her pussy when Jason opened the door. We moved forward to go in. 

Once inside, we got pretty wild almost immediately. Jason leaned in and kissed her with his hands on her ass and tits. She pushed back from him.

“Don’t be so greedy, Jason. This is a party. You have to share.”

“Let's see a show then,” he told her.

Dan had music playing on his phone in seconds. Morgan began to move her hips and rub her body. After a minute of slithering dance, she started sliding her dress down. From what I saw, I thought she was wearing a bra, but at some point, she must have taken her bra off. Her body was amazing. Dan was holding up his phone, taking pics of her, and she took a few moments to show off and mug for the camera.    

The best way to describe her was busty but petite. She almost seemed top-heavy. Her butt was great but not big, so her tits stole the show. She appeared about 5’4”, and her tits were at least double Ds. Her skin was tanned, and despite the end of winter, she already had some light tan lines.    

She quickly pushed her dress down over her ass collecting her underwear in her thumbs so as she pulled everything down, and she was naked. She stepped out of her black dress as it lay on the ground and sat on the coffee table. She opened her legs and gave us all a full view of her bald cunt. As smooth as the skin was, it had to be waxed, not shaven.  

Jason was the first of us to recover, and even with her pussy presented, he pulled out his dick and put it in her face. She grabbed his member and jacked it off, and then began to suck. Jason wanted to finish what he started in the car. Dan fiddled with his phone, shifted from photos, and made a video of her. It's time to start using up that battery. Dan wanted pics and a video, but I wanted to get into the game.  

I pulled open my fly and pulled off my jeans. I didn’t have to pump my cock at all as all 8 inches of it was as hard as a rock. Jason grabbed her from both sides of her head and began to fuck her face. Just as she started to gag and he let up, and I put my cock into her cunt.  

Morgan was the kind of girl who didn’t need foreplay. She was wet and ready for me. Jason took this time to pull out of her mouth and pull off his clothes. His actions gave me a chance to focus on Morgan. She looked at me with an aggressive and almost taunting smile. I knew she liked what I was doing, but she seemed to taunt me to give it to her better than Jason. Her eyes watered, and her eye makeup was beginning to run.  

“Are you gonna fuck me good,” she asked. Her voice tapered off into a moan. 

She shifted her eyes down and watched my cock disappear inside her and then looked over to Dan, who was still taking video with his cell phone of the scene.  

“You want to watch through your camera or fuck me?”  

Dan threw his phone over to the couch and pulled up his shirt.  

Jason was ready to get back in the game now that he was naked. He bent down and kissed her on the mouth. 

He broke away from the kiss and told her to open her mouth, and she did. He spat in her mouth.  

She closed her mouth, made a show of swallowing it, and smiled. “You know just how I to treat me, baby.”

He looked at me and said, “Let's get her on her hands and knees.”  

I pulled out, and she stood up, turned around, and got down on the floor next to the coffee table on her hands and knees. Now I had a great view of her ass and cunt, and her head was right in front of Jason as he kneeled in front of her face with his dick in his hand. He slid it in, and Jason had a straight shot to her throat.  

Leiilla_White
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leiilla_White

Once we were situated, we penetrated her from both ends. In response to Jason’s renewed face fucking, I sped up and hammered into her harder and faster. After a few minutes of this pace, I noticed Dan standing beside me, jacking himself holding his phone. I asked, “You want in?” and pulled out of her.  

His only response was to take my place, and he was fucking her steadily in seconds, still making his video.  

Jason finally reached his boiling point and pulled his cock out of her mouth, and she looked up at him with a smile as ropes of cum burst out on her cheek and nose, and lips. Finally, dripping out on her chin, she used her finger to wipe up his seed and put it in her mouth. 

She turned back to Dan to urge him on. “Come on, give it to me,” she taunted. Her large tits bounced and hung as gravity tried to affect the youthful globes. 

Dan continued to pound away. After about five minutes, I guess he started to get tired in this position, so he rolled her over on her back, grabbed her splayed legs, hooked them with his arms, and moved them up to his shoulders, bending her in half. Once in the new position, he resumed his assault on her gates. 

She put her hands around his head as he continued and pulled his face down to kiss her. About ten seconds into the deep kiss, Dan finished. His body stiffened, and his rhythm was arrested. He broke the kiss and clenched his teeth as he grunted. Both of them relaxed, with Dan breathing hard and standing up. He didn’t notice the cum from her face now on his.  

Dan offered his hand to help her and then flopped on the couch.  

She looked at us and said, “Surely that is not it? Did I wear you out?”

I stood and said, “Oh no, I’m ready.” I was about half-mast at this point.  

She smiled and got on her knees as I walked over. She reached out and looked up at me as she opened her mouth and licked up and down my length. I loved the eye contact and her total lack of shame in her submission. To say she was submissive was incorrect. She seemed very in control of our attention to her.  

She continued to alternate between sucking and licking my cock when Jason walked over. Now she had to split her attention and looked like she was in heaven. She had a hand on either cock and moved her from one to the other.  

“Can I put them both in?” She said, looking up at us. 

I looked up at Jason and shrugged. 

“No homo,” he said with a grin.  

I looked down at her and said, “Go for it.”

She continued to jerk and lick them, and then she opened wide and put both heads into her mouth. She continued to try to get both of our cocks further into her mouth, and finally, it became impractical. We withdrew, and she went back to taking turns. 

From behind us, Dan said, “That was awesome. I got it on film, guys. That's going on social media.” His joke made us laugh.

He kept holding the camera and pushed his way between us. “Let me get in here.”

He stood before her, and she opened her mouth for him. She sucked him off while jacking Jason’s and my dicks. After filming her suck his cock for about 30 seconds, he stopped recording and tossed his phone back on the couch. He then grabbed her hair from both sides of his head and began to fuck her face. After about fifteen thrusts, she pushed back from Dan, half gagging and half laughing.  

“Whew, let me up for some air,” she said. She breathed, “Okay, let me get back in there.”

She went back to sucking Dan, but this time, she used both hands on him and made a serious effort to deep-throat him, rubbing his ass with one hand and cupping his balls in the other. Once she got as far as she could, she started to establish a rhythm, and soon there were copious strings of saliva dripping from her mouth onto her enormous tits. 

I was ready to get back in as well. “As fun as this is for Dan, let's find a way to share.”

She pulled back from him and said, “I’ve got an idea.” She stood up and put her hands on her hips. “Dan, get your phone ready for this.”  

She grabbed Jason’s hand and sat him down on the couch. She faced him and straddled his lap, and grabbed his cock to guide him into her cunt. She lowered herself onto him, settled down, and rocked back and forth. After a moment, she began to fuck herself on his cock.  

I watched with my cock in my hand stroking. Morgan looked back at me and said, “You know what to do.”

I looked down and noticed how she arched her back and presented her ass to me. I spat on my hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock with one hand while guiding it into her ass just inches away from where Jason penetrated her cunt. She continued to look back at me as I pushed into her. There was some minor resistance, but then I was in. With the final push, a look of bliss flooded her face, and she turned back to Jason.  

This wasn’t my first experience fucking a girl with a friend or two, but this was the first time I ever double-penetrated a girl, and it took some getting used to. The feeling of Jason moving inside her against me took some getting used to.    

It took us about a dozen strokes to get our rhythm going, but eventually, we were cooking with gas. The debauched teen could definitely could take us, and she kept up a litany of “Yes, fuck me, and Oh my god” as we went to town on her.  

She lifted her head and called for Dan. He climbed up on the couch and fed her his cock with one hand, and held his phone with the other. I heard that it's a fantasy for a lot of girls. Like most fantasies, they were too shy to go through with it, but this girl was insatiable. She was a true slut who wanted nothing more than for us to fuck her brains out.  

This setup continued for about five to ten minutes, and Dan decided to switch it up. He threw down his phone, and he and I switched places. Dan wanted to fuck her faster and harder than I did, so he had trouble setting up a rhythm, and I just enjoyed the eyebrow and expressions that Morgan gave me as she sucked me off while getting pounded by Dan, the hyperactive horny toad.  

This position only lasted a few minutes, and she indicated it was time to switch up again. Dan grumbled but was happy to hear he would get back in her ass. She sat him down on the couch and stood over him to lower herself, facing away from him. She guided his cock into her ass and took a few seconds to readjust. Dan took this opportunity to fuck her from the bottom. He grabbed her by the waist and fucked up into her. Eventually, she settled him down and looked at me and spread her pussy lips apart, and rubbed her clit.  

“Come fuck me,” she said.  

I positioned myself between the legs that Dan was holding apart. She leaned back on Dan and gave me good access. Again the feeling of two cocks in such proximity was unique. We started with Jason in her mouth, but after a few minutes, he said he would get a drink. While Jason went into the other room to get a drink, I felt Morgan devoted all her attention to me. I've never had a girl who intensely focused all of her sex appeal on me. It was amazing to be at the center of her sexual universe, except for Dan’s dick in her ass. 

I was able to control the pace in this position and able to fuck her harder this way than I could her ass. Despite all of us fucking her, she still had a wet cunt and showed only a little sign of tiring out.   

“Oh god, cum in my pussy.” Her sexy taunts brought me to the edge. I felt my loins swell again as I was ready to shoot my second load into this hot slut. I quickened my pace and pushed myself to the hilt in her. 

“Here it comes,” I said. 

She grabbed my hips and held me to her. “Oh god cum in me. Put a baby in my young cunt.” Her eyes locked on mine and almost seemed to plead with me to give her my seed. I almost believed what she said.  

I came harder at that moment than ever before. Morgan’s depraved pillow talk brought me to a new high. I shot seven or eight pulsing loads into her pussy then my strength left me, and I pulled out of her and stood with a light head.  

I watched her as Dan took this as his cue to start pounding her from the bottom again. She kept her eyes on me while she played with herself. She moaned at Dan’s thrusts into her ass. As he continued, my cum leaked from her cunt and rolled down onto his dick and balls. After about three particular rapid thrusts, Dan seized and grunted as he shot up into her ass. I almost cracked up when she rolled her eyes at me in response.   

Jason returned and said, “Who wants a beer?”

We took a break and drank a few beers. Morgan, still naked, asked if she could take a shower. Jason offered to show her where it was. He must have decided to help her because he didn’t return.  

After they left, Dan jumped up and went to his room but was right back. He retrieved his phone from between the couch cushions, pulled the micro SD card out, and put it into a USB adapter. Then he went over to the large wall-mounted flatscreen TV. He pulled it out and then put the USB in the back. He sat on the other end of the couch and grabbed the remote. 

After navigating the menus, he selected a series of icons, and then we looked through photos from earlier this evening. Soon, the images brought us to the pic of her stripping off her clothes. I knew I had to ensure I got a copy of these pics. Then came the videos.  

While we were good-looking guys, we would never live up to the crazy standards of what we saw in pornos, but Morgan was every bit as sexy as any girl I ever saw in a porn flick. 

We were rewatching the scene where Morgan took both of our cocks in her mouth when Jason and Morgan walked back in. Her body was wrapped in a towel, and I was struck at how different she looked with her wet hair and makeup all scrubbed off. She looked younger and innocent — every bit of her eighteen years. I almost felt guilty for a second. No, Morgan is, by far, the least innocent woman I’ve ever been with. 

Published 
Written by GaiusSecarus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments