Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend At The Mountain Part 2

"After an epic session with Morgan she invites her friends."

40
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

The image of her having sex on the big screen TV enthralled Morgan. She got the remote from Dan and replayed the video, then looked through all the photos and rewatched the videos in order. By the time she saw her double penetration for the second time, the towel had ridden up, her legs spread, and she leaned back in the armchair she sat in. One hand rubbed her pussy while the other held the remote. Jason must have cum inside her in the shower because a little continued to flow out of her as she rubbed her clit.      

About ten minutes later, we were right back at it. We plugged all of Morgan's holes again.  
The new round of sex lasted another hour or so, with her taking us one at a time, two at a time, and a few times with all three. As we took turns, this always ensured one of us was ready. While getting it up for us was more challenging, she also started using the lube we had brought. After this hour-long fuck fest. We ended with all three of us shooting our loads on her face; at her request, it was all on video.  

She cleaned up with the towel, and then we took a break.  
Morgan looked a bit tired but not down for the count. She heard a beep from her handbag and retrieved her phone, which flashed with a message alert. She started texting for a few minutes and then put the phone down.      

She told us that she had a surprise for us. “It should be here soon. You will dig it. But in the meantime, Jason, can I borrow a shirt to keep the chill off?”

He told her sure, and they went to get her something to wear.   

Dan said, “I will download all the videos and pics onto my laptop. Gotta free up space for later.”   

I decided to go out on the back deck for a smoke. I went into my room and pulled on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. 

Twenty minutes later, we were all back in the main room, laughing at one of Dan's dumb jokes. There was a knock on the door. 

Dan answered the door and stood aside as two more slim and busty young beauties joined us. Morgan introduced us to Leah and Julie. Leah was Morgan’s seventeen-year-old sister, and Julie was her sixteen-year-old friend.  

Leah was a shade taller than her older sister, and she had the same darker brown hair. Her bangs were fashionably short, and her hair was in two braids on the back of her head. Julie was the shortest of the three and had long, curly, dirty blonde hair midway down her back. Both of the girls were very pretty and had noteworthy breasts, and their clothes showed off their figures. 

Morgan, dressed only in one of Jason’s T-shirts, hugged the girls and introduced us. 

“Guys, I want to introduce you to my favorite people in the world.” She put her arm around Leah and said, “This is my baby sister, Leah.” She then looked over at Julie and pulled her over to kiss her. “And this is her best friend, Julie.”

“Leah, I want to introduce you to the guys. These are Jason, Mitch, and Dan,” she said, pointing to us in turn. 

After the brief intro, Dan said, “Well, why don’t you guys have a seat? Can I get you a beer?” 

The girls nodded affirmatively, and then we moved into the main room. Julie sat next to me on the couch, and Morgan sat on the other side of her.  No one seemed to blink an eye when Morgan plopped down on the sofa, and the t-shirt she was wearing rode up to show off her nakedness.  

Morgan asked, “So what did you guys end up doing?”    

Julie responded, “Okay, let me say you told us so.”

Morgan started laughing. Jason looked puzzled and said, “Is anyone going to fill us in?”

Sitting on the arm of Jason's easy chair, Leah looked down at him. “Today, we met some cute boys on the chair lift, and they asked us to hang out with them.”

“I told you not to mess around with high school guys.”

Julie smiled. “I know, but they were cute.  As I said, you told us so.”

“What did you guys finally do?”  Morgan now sat Indian-style, facing Julie and me. What a view.

“We didn’t do much,” said Julie.  

Leah laughed, “We didn’t do anything. Jimmy, the short one, hinted that we could return to their room, but that was a bust because his parents were in their adjoining room next door.”

“And they wanted us to leave the door open,” Julie said. 

“So we went back down to the hotel bar.  There was an all-ages part with a live band, and then the bar was twenty-one and up.”

“Could you guys get in?” Morgan asked.

“Not a chance,” Leah said.  

“And it didn’t help that when we started to be bold about getting some beer to drink, the guys started getting all nervous and shit,” Julie said.  

Dan arrived with the beers and passed them out.  

“This is the first beer I’ve had all night,” Leah said as she drank from the bottle.

Julie took a beer as well and drank a long drink.  She looked at me and said, “Well, our night was shit. Looks like you all have been having fun, though.”

I smiled lazily and said, “The night just started.” We touched our beers together in a toast. 

“So if you guys had listened to me, you would have come with me to the club.” Morgan was animated as she spoke. “If you're hot and don’t look young, they wouldn’t even card you at the door.  I know I wasn’t the only one under twenty-one in there.”

“Anyways, I met these guys, and it wasn't long before we all came back here,” Morgan said.

Julie looked at me again, “Why didn't you guys bring some other girls back here?”

Morgan said, “There was plenty for them to choose from, but it was kinda my fault.  I saw them; they were all cute, and I got a wild hair and suggested we come back here for some fun.”

“So after hogging them all to yourself, you’ve decided to share them with us,” Julie said.

“Hell, I’m the only one that was shared,” she said.

“Yeah, yeah, you were,” Dan said to Morgan.  He looked at Leah and said, “Want to see her movie?”  

“What?” Leah laughed in response.

“Oh yeah,” Morgan said. “Dan couldn’t help it. He was taking pics of me at the club and when we got back here, I told him to forget the pics and make a video, and he did.”

“Holy Shit. Is that the first time you’ve done that?” Julie asked.  

“Well, I’ve never done it on video, but I let some exes take pics of me doing different stuff,” Morgan said.

“Oh my god!” said Leah.  “Let's watch it.” 

Dan held the remote to the TV, “Sure, give me a second.” 

The TV came on, and the video played after navigating a menu series. It was Morgan on her back on the coffee table with her leg spread and sucking off Jason.  He started fucking her face, and then I came into the frame and started fucking the busty teen.

Julie’s eyes were glued to the screen. “Woah. That is awesome.”  She looked over at me and smiled.  

"Trust me,” I said. “It was.”

She smiled again and looked back at the screen. We watched for almost 20 minutes as we played the various clips.  The final scene was the last time Jason and I double-penetrated Morgan.  

“Morgan, you total slut.  That's so hot,” Leah said.

I looked over at Morgan to see her hand between her legs rubbing her clit.  

“Well, now that we are all hot, maybe we can get back into it? You girls finally want to have some fun?” Jason said.

"Oh, perfect timing,” Morgan said. “Dan, I think you and my sister will get along pretty well, and Julie, I know you will love Mitch. And I need to get this shirt off.” With that, she pulled the t-shirt over her head and stood up from the couch naked. 

PurPurNya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PurPurNya

Leah slid off the arm of the couch, walked over to Dan, and greeted him with a kiss as she straddled his lap. Julie was only a step behind her and leaned over into me. Her tongue licked her lips, and I knew our night had just gotten better. 

While we each had a girl, we didn’t go far. We all stayed in the same room as the new girls stripped. My eyes devoured Julie as she removed her top. Her tits looked enormous in her shirt, and now with just a bra, the almost cantaloup-sized tits were even bigger than Morgan’s. I looked over at the now topless Leah, whose tits were a little smaller than her sister’s, and Julie was the biggest of the three. 

Julia slipped off the shorts she was wearing and then took off her bra. I wanted to reach out and touch, but she smiled and stepped back, turning away and showing off her ass as she bent over. She turned sideways to me with her eyes locked on mine. I got an eyeful as I looked at her huge breast hanging down from her chest. Her hands went to the waist of her panties, and she slipped them down her legs, standing up and stepping out of them. She turned to me, and I could see that her pussy was shaved bald. I quickly pulled down my sweatpants and took off my sweatshirt.

I leaned back, and Julie crawled up on me, straddling my lap. My now hard cock stood against my stomach as she lifted herself to grind her pussy on my cock. Her massive tits were hanging in my face, and I finally got my hands and mouth on her tits. I focused on the right breast, tweaking her large nipples and then sucking on them. I nibbled on her tit flesh softly, and she moaned. Then I bit it a little harder when she gasped and held my head tight. Between the nipple and her grinding on my naked cock, I think she had a microorganism. 

Julie released my head and slid down my body, ending up on her knees between my legs. After rubbing her tits on my cock a few times, she put them on either side so I could fuck her tits. I closed my eyes and laid my head back, savoring the sensation. I could hear the others maneuvering on the other side of the room. I rolled my head over and opened my eyes.  
Morgan took a break and held Dan’s phone, making a video as the other two guys double-teamed her younger sister.

Jason stood in front of the teen’s face as she jacked and sucked his member. Dan held on to Leah’s hips as he steadily fucked her from behind. Her shapely tits seemed bigger as they hung away from her chest but didn’t swing as much as Morgan's and Julie’s.

Dan squeezed her hips and continued to rail the busty teen. Every time he pumped into her soaked cunt, it shoved her mouth onto Jason's cock. At first, Jason was trying to fucker her mouth for the video, but the rhythm got messed up, and Dan's pounding imparted enough motion to stimulate Jason.

After a while, Leah decided she wanted to swap the guys and moved over to her back and aligned her well fucked pussy with Jason's larger-than-average cock. Jason stroked himself a while she moved and appreciated her flat stomach and shapely tits before aligning his head with her wet opening and then pushing it into her. He met no resistance, and soon, he established a steady pace. He hiked her legs up and enjoyed Morgan's sister.

Morgan continued to film them and encouraged Leah to help Dan out, and soon, the second guy had his cock in her hand and then in her mouth.

I looked back down at the busty teen with my cock firmly squeezed in her breasts. I doubted I would be this far along, but I felt a stirring organism form in my loins. Between the beautiful girl on her knees in front of me and the live show provided by Leah, I was almost ready to cum again. 

“I’m almost there,” I told the kneeling teen.  

“Oh no, you don’t,” she said and pulled back from me. She stood, bent over, and placed her hands on the couch cushions on either side of my head. Without touching my engorged penis, she kissed me deeply. I could feel her tits as they hung down to rest on my chest. My cock cooled as she kissed me.  

She pulled back and stood, turning around to let me see her body. As she swayed her hips, her breasts moved in concert. As she moved her body, she looked at Leah as the guys switched ends to take turns with her.  

Finally, she had enough and climbed back on top of me. “We’re going to fuck, but don’t worry, I'm on the pill, you can cum inside me.”

Her right hand went to my cock and steadied it as she lowered herself on me. Despite her age, she was no virgin. My cock slipped into her with little effort. I knew a guy with a smaller cock would think she was a bit loose. Knowing that this young girl was a teen nympho excited me and gave me the mental edge that brought me closer to a climax. I knew I wouldn’t last long.  

After moving up and down a few strokes, Julie repositioned her feet to control her motion better and began to bounce on my lap.    

The gangbang we did with Morgan was terrific, but it was nice to have a girl all to myself.  Julie kept her eye contact with me fairly solidly.  Her hips maintained a rolling grind on my cock while my hands massaged her tits.  

I pinched her nipples with my fingers, and she moaned and leaned into me and said, “I won’t break. Squeeze them harder.”  

I obliged and clamped down harder and twisted.  The volume of Julie’s moan climbed, and she shifted in my lap and squatted and lifting herself up and down.  I let go of her tits and grabbed her hips, and we sped up, and I thrust into her. I was getting close, and so was she.  

“Oh my god.  Don’t stop, don’t stop.  God damn it.  Cum inside me,” she said. 

I was about to erupt inside her. I felt her orgasm hit.  She seized, and the walls of her cunt squeezed my cock, and that put me over the edge.  I buried myself as far as I could inside her and let it go.  

We both reveled in our shared bliss for what seemed like minutes and then she slumped down on me and put her head on my shoulder.  

“Oh god.  Wow, that was good,” Julie said.   

“It looked amazing from here, too,” Morgan said. She was holding Dan’s phone and videoing the last few minutes.  

Julie looked over at her, smiled, and said, “We’re all gonna be porn stars.”

Morgan grinned.  “Julie, you just got the shit fucked out of you. Are you ready for your gangbang scene yet?”

She laughed. Her face was a bit flushed.  She nodded. “Give me like ten minutes to recover.”

Morgan turned the phone on herself and said, “Well, you heard it from the lady herself.  Julie will need a few minutes.  But I think from the look of these guys, they might need a little more time. I’ll bring you more live teen gangbang action after these messages.” 

She stopped the video, and we all laughed.  Then she plopped down on the couch next to Julie and me.

“So, do you girls have to get back tonight, or are you free?” Jason asked.

Leah rescinded, “We’re free. No one will be looking for us tonight, and as long as we check in, I think we’re free tomorrow, too.”

Dan looked over at me, “So much for skiing.”

I nodded, “Oh yeah. I think we will have other things to do.”  As I spoke, Julie cuddled up to me and cooed.  She seemed a bit clingy in her post-orgasmic glow, but I doubt she gave it a second thought. 

“Maybe now is a good time to get some rest, and then we can go out for breakfast, then come back here and get it started again,” Jason said.

I grabbed Dan’s phone on the couch beside Morgan and looked at the time. It was almost 3 in the morning, and I was starting to feel tired.  

“Why don’t we each share our beds and see what we feel like in the morning,” I said.

We all agreed.  I stood and looked at Julie. 

“Want to shack up with me?”  

She smiled and said, “Definitely.” She stood and collected her clothes, and I led her to my room.  Dan had Leah in tow, and Jason stood kissing Morgan in the living room. 

Tomorrow holds a lot of promise.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by GaiusSecarus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments