Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Welfare Fuck.

"Sometimes looks are deceiving."

54
22 Comments 22
42.1k Views 42.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story

I was once at a fancy restaurant with my husband and two daughters. When the waiter put down the plates of food my daughters both made faces and added an “eww”.

The waiter smiled and said, “You don’t eat with your eyes, but with your mouths.”

That stayed with me because he was right. Many times we see something that we don’t think we will like, but what we don’t know and would never find out was if it tasted good; that was the case with Josh.

******

Fifteen years earlier, somewhere in suburbia.

 

“Raven, you got to get your notes up if you want to get into MIT.”

I was lying on my bed facing my mother, who sat at my desk looking worried. She was right; my grades were okay, but not good enough for MIT, which was my first choice. I guess, being a cheerleader, dating the quarterback, Mike, and all the parties had made me lose focus on school work. It was my senior year and graduation was just a few months away. Outside the birds sang and the sun shone in through the window, warming my bare legs.

“I know, Mom, I will do better.”

She sighed. “I’m grounding you. You can’t see Mike and I want you at home right after cheerleader practise, do you hear me?”

“That’s so unfair! I want to see Mike.”

She got up and said, “No, you can’t, not until your grades are better. I want to see straight A’s on all the upcoming exams. I’m also calling Mrs. Walsh; I want Josh to tutor you.”

“Oh, c’mon, please, not him. He is such a nerd.”

My mother smiled. “Exactly, a nerd, and that’s why he's at Cornell. You are lucky he came back early for summer break.”

When she had gone I cursed myself for being a lazy bitch, but the simple truth was that ever since me and Mike had fucked the first time, I couldn’t get enough of him. Going to the movies or having a burger were just excuses; he would drive us out of town to a small wooded area, and there we would fuck on a blanket he had brought. I loved sucking his cock and when he licked my pussy I thought I would explode. When I came back after one of our sessions I would sometimes rub my pussy before going to sleep thinking about how Mike opened me up with his cock and slid in and out of me until my body tensed and I came.

******

Josh was four years older than I, which made him twenty-two. When we were kids we would play with the other children that lived on the street but when he turned fifteen he stopped going out and stayed in with his computer and school books.

Josh was not a good looking young man, far from it. He had a sunken chest, and long, thin legs and arms. His hands were quite small for his size and his head a bit too big. His shoulders were bottle shaped and his hooked nose made him look like a stork.

But he was a good guy. Once I fell and hurt my legs and he carried me home while I cried on his shoulder. I think he had a crush on me at some point because he would come by our house and ask my father all kind of things about football, and I knew Josh had zero interest in sports, I guess it was an excuse to be close to me.

******

The next day I was in the kitchen, sitting at the table having my afternoon snack when there was a knock on the door. I heard my mother get up from the sofa in the living room and walk down the hall.

“Hi, Josh, so good to see you,” I heard her say before the door closed.

I looked up from my sandwich and there he was. Tall, thin with his large head, just as I had remembered him.

“Raven, it’s been a long time,” he said and walked towards me.

I got up and gave him a short hug, “Yeah, how many years has it been?”

He thought for a moment before saying, “Three.”

We sat down and my mother went back to the living room. After a few seconds of silence he said, “So, what do you need help with?”

I sighed and pushed away my plate. “Algebra, calculus, physics, and biology.”

“Mm, I see, and how are you doing now in those subjects?”

His voice was deeper than I had remembered, but kind. “I got C’s across the board and I need A’s.”

“I see, well, it’s going to be hard work, but I think you’ll make it.”

“I know, my mom has grounded me so I am all yours.”

His eyes quickly moved from mine to my lips and then down to my cleavage. My C cups were pushing hard against my cheerleader uniform and I knew he could see the outline of my nipples. It made me blush and I quickly put an arm in front of my boobs, resting it on the table.

His eyes went back to mine and he said, “Let’s get started.”

*******

Two weeks later I had my first exams and I aced them all. I was so happy that when Josh came back that afternoon I jumped up and gave him a big wet kiss on his cheek.

“I did it, I did it!” I shouted when he had let me down.

“That’s great, I am so glad for you.”

“Thanks, I couldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for you,” I said, and sat down at my desk.

Josh usually sat or lay on my bed while I studied. If I had a question or didn’t understand he would come over and have a look.

While I was working out a calculus problem, I asked, “Josh, do you have a girlfriend at Cornell?”

It took a few seconds before he answered. “No, why?”

“I miss Mike so much; he is my boyfriend and I haven’t seen him since my mom grounded me... well, in class but not alone, if you know what I mean.”

That last part came out before I had a chance to stop myself. I knew a smart guy like Josh would figure out what I really meant.

“I’m sorry for you, but it’s not long now. In a couple of weeks you are done and you can see him every day.”

I stopped my work and turned around. “You don’t get it, Josh. I need him, I love him and I want to see him.”

“I wouldn’t know what that feels like since I have never dated a girl.” He spoke in a whisper and looked down at his hands.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Haven’t you met anyone you like?”

Josh sighed and looked up at me. “Raven, look at me, I’m not the best looking guy around.”

He was right, he wasn’t, but I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. “Well, you are a good person, kind, gentle and always willing to help.” It sounded lame but what was I supposed to say?

He laughed. “Thanks, but I know how I look, and that finding a girl during my college years will be difficult if not impossible. I just have to wait until I start working where people are older and don’t date based on looks.”

I went back to my calculus problem; there wasn’t much I could say, he was right after all.

There was a long silence where I concentrated on my work and then suddenly Josh said, “Raven, how does it feel to fuck?”

I dropped my pen and turned around. “How would I know?” I knew I was blushing but I wasn’t going to admit not being a virgin.

A smile grew on Josh’s face and he said, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell on you, but I saw you and Mike out there in the woods one evening. I was there looking for an owl I wanted to take pictures of and while I lay hidden you two walked right past me, not seeing me. A few minutes later I heard what you were doing.”

I was shocked. Josh had heard us, and I was a loud lover and I loved using dirty words while Mike fucked me, and knowing Josh had heard me made me feel even worse than the fact that he knew what we did.

“It’s okay, Raven; all I want is to know what it feels like.”

I took a deep breath before speaking. “Well, I don’t know how it feels like for a guy but for me it’s just amazing. When Mike is on top of me and his weight presses me down while he has sex with me, it’s just amazing.”

“Okay, and how does it feel like to come?”

I giggled. “Like your body explodes with thousands of stars, it’s hard to describe in words but first it feels like if you want to pee but that changes to a tickling feeling that spreads out to all parts of your body.”

I just realized he had asked me something that didn’t make sense. “Josh, how come you don’t know what an orgasm feels like? I assume you do masturbate?”

It was his turn to blush, and he nodded. “Yeah, I do, but I thought maybe there was a difference when you fucked.”

I thought for a moment and then said, “I guess there is, I mean when Mike fucks me he keeps on going as my orgasm rolls over me while when I masturbate I tend to stop as soon as it begins and then just enjoy it, so yes, having an orgasm while fucking is more intense than while masturbating.”

“Cool, thanks, go back to your work, I’ll go down and get us something to drink.”

When he was gone I realized my pussy was wet from remembering Mike fucking me. I wore a pair of tight shorts, no panties or bra and an armless T-shirt. Since that first day in the kitchen, Josh hadn’t looked at me like that again; in fact, I was surprised that he didn’t stare at all. I had an almost perfect body and I wasn’t shy to show it off, but he seemed to ignore me all together.

Josh always dressed the same. Jeans, a one-coloured shirt buttoned all the way up, brown or black loafers and his hair was always neatly combed. He looked like the nerd he was.

*******

“So, tell me, what’s it like to study with the super nerd?”

The question came from my best friend Mandy. She lived two streets away from me and we had been friends since kindergarten. Josh, Mandy and I had played together as kids, but like me she had grown up and Josh had disappeared from our lives, at least up until now.

“He is cool, and very good at teaching.”

“Mm, I see, and does he ogle you at all?”

I laughed. “The first day he did, but since then nothing.”

“Really? Is he gay?”

I laughed again.

Valentina_Coba
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Coba

“No, he isn’t, and by the way, the other day he asked me the strangest question.”

What?”

“What it felt like to fuck.”

“Eww, I can’t even imagine how it would be to have him on top of me, those skinny legs and arms, no thanks.”

“Anyway, I told him, and he then confessed that he had never done it; he doesn’t even have a girlfriend.

Mandy pushed away her plate with the lunch leftovers. “That doesn’t surprise me.”

“I think it’s a bit sad; he is such a nice guy, after all.”

Mandy tilted her head and said, “Well, you could always give him a welfare fuck.”

“A what?”

“You know, fuck a guy that’s not your type just to make him feel good.”

“Shit, I wouldn’t do that, first of all, I am dating Mike, and second I don’t like Josh in that way.”

She giggled. “I thought you said he was a nice guy and all?”

“Yeah, I did, but still, not my type.”

“You are a hypocrite, did you know that?”

I drank from my juice before saying. “No, I’m not. I’m just not into Josh.”

She leaned back in her seat and then looked around making sure no one was listening. “Okay, let’s say you were single; would you then fuck Josh, if he such a nice guy?”

“Why would I?”

“Because you’d be doing him a favour; the poor guy is still a virgin and it would only be ten or fifteen minutes out of your life and you would make him very happy.”

I thought about what she had said, and she did have a point. I was a hypocrite. “Yeah, I would, assuming I wasn’t dating Mike, of course.”

Mandy smiled and got up. “Good, now let’s get back to class.”

 

******

 

The conversation I had had with Mandy stayed with me over the next couple of days. On top of that, my body was going crazy; it was craving cock and I would masturbate several times each day. Once in the morning and then I would sneak into the girl’s bathroom where I would rub out another or two. At home I would finger fuck myself silly before going to bed. One day I even used one of the cucumbers my mother had bought. It felt good being stretched but the veggie wasn’t a cock. Later that evening when I ate the salad my mother had prepared I wondered if it was the same cucumber I'd had in my pussy.

Things became so bad that one afternoon when I was working on a physics problem and Josh lay on my bed I turned around and said, “Josh, I have a proposition for you.”

He looked up from the magazine he was reading. “What?”

I cleared my throat and then said, “I want you to fuck me.”

He just stared at me for a long time before asking, “Why?”

I got up and walked over to the bed where I sat down next to him. “Because I am so fucking horny and I want you to know what it feels like to fuck. Think of it as my way of thanking you for all your help.”

“What about Mike?”

I had my hand on his thigh and slowly moved it up and down, getting closer to his crotch. “I can keep a secret if you can.” I said, and bit my lower lip.

“But I don’t want to lose our friendship; things would change if we had sex.”

I was just inches from his cock now and something caught my eye. A bulge was forming to the right of my fingers and as I watched the outline of an enormous cock grew under the jeans. I stared at it as it grew longer and thicker.

“Raven?” his voice was a bit hoarse.

“Yeah, what?” my eyes were still on the growing cock.

“I don’t want to fuck up our friendship.”

I ignored him and said, “Josh, is that thing real?”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Take it out, let me see it.” My mouth was dry in anticipation.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxer shorts. His cock was so long he had to pull down his jeans halfway to his knees before his shaft popped out, and when it did, I gasped.

“Holy shit, I have never seen anything like it, not even on the internet.”

His cock was as thick as my wrist with a massive red cock head. Bulging veins criss-crossed it and while I watched a drop of pre-cum oozed out and ran down the shaft.

As if in a dream I reached out and caught it just before it reached his pubic hair. I sucked on my finger and the taste made me even hornier.

I looked Josh in the eye and said, “Today is your lucky day, and mine.”

With those words I lowered my head and with some effort managed to get his cock head into my mouth. As I sucked more pre-cum came out and within seconds I had to start swallowing it. My jaws ached but I didn’t care, I was a prisoner of lust, I wanted, needed, craved this huge cock. Mike was tiny compared to Josh and the thought of him being inside my tight teen pussy was driving me nuts.

With a slurp I took his cock out of my mouth and stood up. Josh had a stupid grin on his face and while undressing I asked, “Did you like that?”

“Yeah, it felt great.”

“Wait until you are inside me.”

With that I straddled him and grabbed his shaft. I knew it would hurt a bit but I wasn’t ready for the shot of agony when I began to lower myself.

“Oh god, oh shit, fuck, you are big!”

“Shh, or your parents will hear us,” he said.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, it hurts.”

“We can stop,” he offered.

“Hell no,” I snarled in response and took a deep breath.

“Ah, ah, yes, yes,” I moaned as he filled me up. It felt like if his cock was tearing through my body and when my buttocks finally touched his thighs I stayed there for a minute. My pussy slowly adjusted to the long, thick cock in it, and with a last gasp I began to ride him.

“Wow, holy shit, Raven, god, that feels good.”

My nails dug into his chest and my mouth was wide open, gasping in short breaths as I let myself be impaled on his shaft. There was no other way to describe what my young body was going through. I thought his cock head would pop up in my throat but it didn’t. Instead, my body began to adjust, my pussy opened, my nipples were hard like tiny bullets and I began to ride him faster.

“Oh fuck, oh, oh, wow, this feels so much better than jerking off,” he moaned.

I wanted him to take me from behind, so I slid off him and turned around so I was facing the door, offering up my tight round ass.

“C’mon, fuck me,” I said while looking over my shoulder at him.

He got up and knelt behind me and when his cock head slid in I prepared myself mentally for the pain that was to come, but it didn’t. Sure, there was a deep ache but nothing I couldn’t handle. He grabbed my hips and began to thrust in and out of me, and his balls smacked into me, a sound I loved to hear.

“Josh, take me hard, fuck my pussy, fuck it!”

At that point I didn’t care if my parents heard me; the door was locked anyway so they couldn’t walk in on us. I didn’t know what was happening to me but I had never been so horny in my life.

“Fuck me with your giant cock, tear me apart with it, Josh!”

“Ah ah, so close, so close,” he moaned.

“Wait, I want to see you come,” I gasped and moved away from him.

He slipped out of me and my pussy was just a big gaping and yearning hole as I moved so I was lying on my back. I pulled Josh over me and with my hand guided his cock to my pussy once again.

 

His eyes glazed over when he slid into me and I dug my nails into his back as he began to pound me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer and that’s when he came.

“Fuck, fuck, here it comes, hold on!” he shouted.

For a second I didn’t quite understand; hold on, why?

Then he shot his load and it all made sense.

“Oh shit, oh, oh!”

His cum shot into my pussy with such a force I felt it. Like a jet spray hitting me. I lifted my head a little and when I looked down at my pussy I saw cum squirting out from inside.

He shot at least five loads before he finally pulled out and slumped down next to me.

I felt the cum run out of my gaping hole, and while I walked to my bathroom it ran down my legs in rivers.

I showered and made sure all his cum was out of me. I didn’t worry about being becoming pregnant, as I had been on the pill for a year by then.

When I walked out of the bathroom Josh lay on his back staring up at the ceiling. A smile was planted on his face and his cock was still hard. I sat down next to him and fondled it a bit. The girth and hardness of the shaft was just not real. I bent down and kissed the cock head and then said, “Josh, I love Mike a lot, but I have a confession to make.”

“What?”

“He can’t fuck like you, and he doesn’t have a cock like yours. Would it be okay if you came around once or twice a month and fucked me?”

He stared at me for a long time before saying, “What if I meet someone?”

I kissed his cock again and then lay down between his legs, nibbling at it. When our eyes met I said, “I’m not jealous, I can share this cock with another woman.”

Josh laughed and I slid his thick shaft as far back into my throat as I possibly could.

*******

Present Time.

 

“Honey, when is your cousin arriving?” said Derek, my husband. The girls were already sleeping at it was nine in the evening.

I was getting ready for a night out with Mandy, or that’s what I had told Derek.

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? He cancelled the trip.”

Derek looked up from the book he was reading. “Really, I have never known Josh to cancel a visit.”

I adjusted my skirt and kissed him goodbye. “Well, he did.”

*****

The hotel door opened and there he was, Josh, dressed in jeans and a simple shirt.

“Hi, lover,” I said and walked past him. He closed the door and grabbed me from behind.

“Hi, Raven,” he whispered in my ear as his hands slid up along my thighs until his fingers hooked around my panties and he pulled them down. I reached behind me and opened his jeans, I knew he wouldn’t be wearing underwear and when his cock pressed against my pussy from behind, I knew I had done the right thing all those years earlier.

No one could ever fuck me as well as Josh could. He might not be nice to look at but to taste his cock and have it inside me made up for all his other shortcomings, and the idea of presenting him as my cousin to Derek made it so easy to meet up and fuck.

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments