Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Days 5

"Another account of my college days"

34
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Another account of life in the dorms"

It was the end of a brutally hot week in September. We had all just moved back into the dorms after summer break, and nobody seemed to have much energy for anything. Usually, there was a full calendar of parties, but the oppressive heat seemed to have everyone in a lethargic state.

On an uncomfortably warm Saturday morning, my roommate Bill and I were lazily lying on our beds and talking about what we did during the summer.

Our dorm did not have air conditioning, and it was miserably hot in our room. Even with all the windows and door wide open, there was no semblance of a breeze and no relief.

We were trying to decide whether to go to the mall to cool down when someone said, “Knock, Knock”.

We looked over to the door to see Carrie, a girl who lived a couple of floors above us, standing in the doorway.

My roommate motioned for her to come in, and she sat down on the carpeted floor between our beds.

We knew her through a mutual friend, and she had been to a couple of our parties in previous semesters. Other than that, our relationship with her was pretty superficial.

She and I had shared a couple of classes and had walked to and from campus together several times.

She was quite smart and a straight-A student. In addition, she was also a very athletic girl, either a runner or sprinter on the track team.

I recalled how one day, when we got back from classes, she challenged me to a race up the stairs rather than taking the elevator. I was left in the dust, huffing and puffing while she effortlessly sprinted up nine floors, taking two steps at a time.

She told us that she had been working out in the weight room that morning. I told her that she was crazy working out in this heat, but she said that she had way too much pent-up energy and was probably also going to go for a run in a bit. Her suggestion that we get off our lazy butts and join her was met with a unanimous “ Hell no!” from Bill and I.

I had learned my lesson on those steps, and besides that, going out and doing any kind of exercise in that heat would have been suicidal. I also admitted that we could never keep up with her anyway.

She laughed and made some disparaging remark about our laziness, accusing us of just wanting to lounge around. She was absolutely right.

She seemed determined to keep pushing the issue and suddenly stood up and got in a military-like stance with her legs spread apart and her hands on her hips. She tried to look strong and defiant. I just laughed. The gesture was more comical than intimidating.

She then straightened her back and flexed her biceps in a really exaggerated manner.

“Come on, you wimps, show me what you got! I bet the two of you could not hold me down.”

We were both big guys, over six feet tall, and whereas she was a very athletic five foot ten, I did not think she’d have a chance. I was also not in the mood to find out and told her so.

Her response was to get on the floor in a spread-eagle position.

I had admired her athletic physique in the past, but seeing her lying there like that, wearing only running shorts and a sports bra, really made me appreciate how good of shape she was in. Her exposed midriff showed a hint of abs, and her arms and legs had well-defined muscles.

When she did a bit of a humping motion, arching her back and lifting her butt off the carpet, Bill took the bait and got on top of her, pinning her hands to the floor with his and using his lower legs to restrain hers.

She started to twist and squirm and was unable to overcome Bill holding her down at first but caught him by surprise when she suddenly twisted her hips violently and threw him off her. He reacted just as quickly and jumped back on top, catching her unaware this time and quickly pinning her down again.

I just lay on the bed and watched as the two were locked in their seemingly mortal combat, both now red-faced and starting to sweat heavily.

Carrie was twisting and grinding on the carpet, trying to get some leverage against Bill. As a result, her shorts were starting to peel off. They were now just barely covering her pubic area and were completely hanging off her buttocks. Her top was riding up, too, partially exposing the bottom of her breasts.

One of our neighbors walked by in the hallway and did a double-take at the scene of the two of them locked in their sweaty embrace.

I told him it was just a bet, and he moved on, but not until he made sure to get a good second and third look. I decided it might not be a bad idea to close the door as Bill's shorts were now hanging off his butt.

The whole thing started to look more like some intense, primal mating ritual rather than a plain old wrestling match. The two of them were grunting and snorting as they got further entangled on the floor.

At one point, she managed to free one of her legs and was grinding her knee into Bill’s crotch. She could have just kicked him, and the fight would have been over right there and then, but she just kept grinding and rubbing her leg between his thighs. The result was a very noticeable erection on Bill’s part.

I was still lying on my bed, just a couple of feet away from this spectacle. Both of them were just about naked and glistening in sweat as they continued to try to get the advantage over the other person.

Though the idea of watching my roommate engage in some sort of wrestling foreplay on our dorm room floor was not exactly what I had in mind that morning, it was somewhat entertaining. having an almost naked girl rolling around on the floor, a few feet away, was also certainly a nice distraction from the annoying heat.

I carefully stepped over their intertwined bodies, got a cold beer out of the fridge, and returned to my vantage point on the bed.

They were still going at it full bore. I would have given up by now, but the two of them looked determined to take this to a decisive outcome.

It was getting to the point where I was starting to get uncomfortable watching them. Carrie’s near-nakedness was fine with me, but Bill’s, now fully exposed erect cock started to give the situation a different vibe.

I was considering going to leave the room and let the two of them do their thing when Carrie looked over at me and said that it was my turn to join in if we both wanted to have her.

It struck me as peculiar phrasing at first, but I soon realized what she was implying. It certainly came across as more of an invitation rather than a challenge.

Watching her sweaty, almost naked body flex and stretch on the floor was starting to have an effect on me, and I was getting pretty turned on too. I decided to join the fray.

I got down on all fours above her head and took over, pinning down her hands from Bill. He concentrated all his energy on keeping her legs pinned down.

Her raw strength was shocking. I was amazed at how much effort it took to hold her down. Bill looked pretty challenged, too, trying to hold her legs together with both arms, but she kept pushing to spread them apart.

As I looked down at her body, I saw that her breasts were now fully exposed, and her shorts were so bunched up that it was obvious that she had completely shaved off her pubic hair.

My cock was now straining in my shorts and just inches from her face. She stretched her neck and nudged my cock and balls with her forehead and then caught the hem of my shorts in her teeth, violently shaking her head back and forth to try to rip them off.

Her earlier playful demeanor had turned into a very primal, animalistic energy. There were no doubts about her intentions and where this was heading.

This was no longer just a strength competition. We all seemed to sense this and stopped our wrestling match. Bill and I let go of her.

She stood up, stripped off her shorts and top in one quick motion, and while dancing around the room naked, declared that she had won and it was our turn to pay up. Bill and I gave one another a sort of ‘Are we really doing this?’ look.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

We were. Within seconds Bill and I were naked too.

Carrie resumed her spread-eagle position on the floor. We resumed also resumed our original positions. Bill buried his face between her legs as I straddled her face. She immediately gobbled up my hard cock.

Bill and I had seen each other naked before, coming in and out of the shower, and we had even jerked off together a couple of times to some porn VHS tapes, but this was at a whole other level. It would certainly change the dynamic of our roommate relationship, but I don’t think either one of us was thinking about that, as our attention was fully on this crazy bundle of sexual energy in our midst.

While Carrie continued to suck and slurp on my cock, I saw Bill reach into his nightstand and pull out a condom. I watched him nervously put it on his hard cock and then position himself to push into her.

He must have done a very good job orally stimulating her as I watched him easily slide inside. His slow but deliberate pumping was matched by her sucking my cock harder and harder with each of his strokes.

We continued this for quite a while as the frantic nature of the earlier wrestling match was now replaced by well-coordinated sex.

After a while, she disengaged from my cock and pulled away from Bill.

She had him lie on his back, lowered herself onto him in a cowgirl position, and started to ride him with deep rhythmic movements.

I was hard and throbbing and felt a bit left out, when she bent over and lowered her upper body, pushing her butt up in the air. To my surprise, she then grabbed a cheek with each hand and spread them apart, exposing her pink asshole.

She turned her head a gave me a quick look and wink. I was surprised and shocked at her gesture. It was obvious to me what she wanted but had never had anal sex with a girl before and was not exactly sure what to do and how to proceed. It felt quite intimidating

I did know that just plunging my cock right into her was probably not the best idea, so I licked my finger to get it slippery and wet and gently worked it around her rectum. I teased and poked at her backside. The more force I applied, the more she squirmed and moaned.

When I finally pushed the tip of my finger inside her, I could immediately feel her clench down. Based on how tight it felt, I had no idea how I would ever fit in there. But as I probed a bit deeper, I could feel her start to relax, and my finger was now sliding in and out with relative ease. I pulled it out of her and moved around to her to ask her if it felt ok. I was still nervous and concerned about doing things the right way.

Even though she was preoccupied with bouncing up and down on Bill’s cock, she gave me a quick look and stuck her tongue out, suggestively flicking it up and down. I got that inference, too, and now was even more nervous.

I had never licked a girl's anus before. I did not find it gross, but it was a hugely intimidating step. The fact that my tongue would be less than an inch away from Bill’s cock and balls added to my apprehension. I was not squeamish about the close proximity to a guy's cock, but the fact that it was my roommate’s increased the apprehension.

But I was caught up in the moment and contorted myself so that the tip of my tongue could just reach her anus. I could feel her react immediately. I pushed harder and harder, almost driving my tongue into her, all while Bill’s balls kept slapping against my chin with each and every one of his thrusts into her. I focused on her backside, and when I went to tease her with my finger again, I noticed that she had loosened up substantially. When she reached back to pull one of her cheeks aside, I knew it was time.

I went to my desk and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube, quickly put the condom on, and then worked a dollop of lube around her anus, massaging it in and eventually slipping one, then two fingers inside her to gently stretch her more.

Bill was still pumping in and out of her, and Carrie was breathing quite heavily now. Satisfied that I had prepared her sufficiently, I then applied a bunch of lube to my hard cock and, after a final finger to her asshole, positioned myself straddling Bill’s legs and rubbed my cock head up and down her crack, pushing a little harder each time I passed her anus.

Soon I was matching Bill’s rhythm when on one pass, I felt Carrie push back against me, and as I pushed forward a bit, my cock slowly slid into her. She gave out a small, muted scream as my cock slid all the way in. I could not believe how tight it was.

It took a few strokes to get all three of us in sync, and soon we were working together very efficiently.

My balls and Bill’s were gently slapping together with each stroke, and I could feel his hard cock sliding in and out of her as I pumped her ass harder.

As we settled into our routine, she thrust her body more forcefully onto our cocks, and all three of us were now like a single, sweat-drenched machine.

I was amazed at how long we could keep this up, but the sensation was so intense that I had to slow down a few times from cumming too quickly.

I had never DPed a girl before, and from Bill’s general reaction and demeanor, this was a first for him too.

I could feel sweat pool and drip everywhere as we continued our slow but deliberate fucking.

Then Carrie sped up the pace and intensity until she all of a sudden arched her back, and a powerful shudder passed all throughout her body. It lasted for several seconds and left her with her whole body in a tensed up state. After a short while, she seemed to relax and settle back down back down before gently pulling herself off us.

She got off the floor and sat on my bed. Her chest was heaving, and she was breathing hard. Bill and I were still on the floor, also out of breath. When she motioned for us to come and join her and we got up and sat on either side of her.

She pulled off our condoms and gently started to stroke our cocks. It did not take long before she could feel us ready to cum, and she pulled us to our feet, aiming our cocks at her chest while continuing to stroke.

Bill was first to shoot a massive load all over her chest, and shortly after that, no longer able to hold it, I followed suit. I did not match Bill, but it was more than enough to cover her breasts and torso.

She continued to forcefully milk our cocks until no more droplets of cum appeared.

Bill and I sat back down on the bed on either side of her.  She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards her cum covered breast. I licked her nipple, ending up with some cum on my tongue. She did the same with Bill, who ended up with cum all over his lips. I don’t think either of us cared if it was our own or one another’s that we were tasting. Then Carrie dragged a couple of fingers across her breasts and deposited a large dollop of the cum and sweat mixture on her tongue before leaning over and kissing me. She repeated the ritual with Bill, again with no hesitation from either one of us. We were still wrapped up in the intensity of the moment.

After a while, we all piled into our shower and got cleaned up. We shared some beers afterwards and talked. Carrie told us that her hard physical workouts had left her not satisfied with a vanilla approach to sex. She wanted and needed a much more intense experience. Both physically and psychologically. The outwardly strait-laced A student and athlete had certainly revealed a whole other side to us.

She confessed that after having gotten to know Bill and me a bit through parties and walks to class, she thought that we were good candidates for her. I was very glad that she had come to that conclusion. She had certainly expanded my sexual horizons.

Bill and I both agreed that we’d be more than happy to provide her with that outlet when she needed it.

Published 
Written by Jet1970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments