Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crabfest 2: Cougars

37
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"The nice thing about writing fiction is you can go places you would never go yourself. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Or so you tell yourself."

By the time the Crabfest rolled around a year later and as generous as we had been with our bodies, Mateo and Santiago had lost interest in Francesca and me, two older 30+ ladies. I had been a faithful wife for an entire three months, if you don't count reliving the fun with those boys with my fingers and a beer bottle or two and several nights with Fran.

"Hey Nance, wanna check out the Crabfest again?" she proposed as we got dressed. "Theres always the beer tent."

Hubby had left for an overseas trip just before the festival began. "What the heck. Sure." I wondered if it would match last year's exciting time.

We went after work that October Friday night, showed our IDs at the beer tent, and went in with bowls of crab mac and cheese we picked up before we entered. The place and its dance floor were already hopping. I wondered what kind of fun we were going to have. We got in line for beer.

"Can we pick up your beers?" a voice behind me asked. Fran and I both turned to see two boys grinning at us. I say boys, because had they not been able to get into the tent, I would have worried whether they were barely legal or less.

Fran and I exchanged glances and said, "Sure, why not?" With our beers in hand, we sat down. It turns out the boys, Ryan and Dan, were seniors at Tech, a nearby engineering school.

By the time we finished eating—we shared our mac and cheese with them—and having another round of beers, a DJ had started to work. Of course, the boys wanted to dance. I went with Dan, and Ryan led Fran to the small wooden dance floor. The boys were nowhere close to Mateo and Santiago when it came to moves, but we had a good time with the faster songs. When it came to slow dances, with bodies pressed together, it didn't much matter. Fran and I both let the boys pull close. Dan's cock started to grow against my hip and belly as I pressed my tits to his chest.

"Seems like you have evil thoughts," I joked in his ear.

"Your tits seem to be agreeing," he replied. I discreetly slid up and down against him in time with the music. His leg pressed my skirt against my pubic bone. It all felt good.

A look in Fran's direction confirmed that similar things were happening over there. And I was definitely getting aroused down below. Afraid that Dan would have an accident, I finally suggested, "Maybe we should sit down for a bit."

At the table with our third round of beers, Ryan said, "We should go somewhere else. Our apartment isn't far." Fran and I exchanged glances again; then we nodded. We established that the two cars were nowhere near each other and agreed to meet in the parking lot of their place.

"Why don't you ride with me," Dan suggested. "Fran can drive Ryan." Dan led me to his car and, would you believe it, held the door. With the door open, he leaned down to kiss me. I let him take hold of my boobs and grabbed his cock thru his pants. We made out like that 'til a family with kids was approaching. I sank into my seat. He went around to the driver's side and started the engine.

Before he could pull out, I leaned across the center panel and unzipped his pants. A minor struggle got his erection out, and I took it in my mouth. He reached over with one hand and pulled my skirt up. His hand slipped into the waistband of my panties and found my soaked pussy. As I bobbed down and up on his cock, his fingers found their way into my love canal. With a couple of interruptions to shift gears, he managed to pull out of the space and wind our way out of the huge parking lot. If it had taken any longer to get to their place, I'm sure I would have been swallowing a load of his cum. Anyway, as we got close, he had me stop and sit up. We pulled up to an old house.

Ryan and Fran were just getting out of her car next to another empty space. There were two or three other cars parked near the house, including a pickup truck. Dan backed in, which meant we two ladies' seats were next to each other.

Dan held the door for me, helped me up with hand, wrapped his arms around me once I stood up, and pushed me against the car. We started kissing. I scanned my eyes left and right to confirm nobody was looking out of the house. His hands again took hold of my boobs. I found the rock in his jeans. Then he reached under my skirt and started to pull my panties down. I slithered out, pulled his zipper down, and reached inside. My hand slid up and down against his silky underwear. A finger got between my pussy lips. My clit was on fire.

Fran, who was practically shoulder to shoulder with me and facing the other way, let out a moan. I did too. I pulled out Dan's cock, pulled my skirt way up, and held his shaft between my legs. Would he be able to get it in? I rolled my sex forward. Oh god, yes. Not all the way in but oh yes, yes. He hammered inside me as best he could.

Fran had turned around and was taking Ryan from behind. We looked at each other as we groaned. But she was the first to think better of what we were doing. "We better go inside, OK?"

It had been forever since I had been in a college boy's apartment, and I wondered what kind of junkyard we were going to experience. It was an old house. Their apartment was on the second floor which was accessed through a separate door and staircase.

Fran started up first. She hadn't bothered to pull her panties back after what had been happening next to me. She made sure the boys could see. On the last flight, she turned and sat on the landing. She pulled her panties off and spread her legs. Ryan pulled his pants down far enough to expose his rump and moved between her legs. I could tell from his elbow that he was holding himself in position. Then the obvious thrust. I turned on a lower step and offered Dan the same view. I was very pleased when his face went between my legs and his tongue started lapping up my moisture.

Dan climbed up to enter me as belly muscles convulsed and my orgasm peaked. His fucking ensued. Unsure if we could be heard in the downstairs unit, Fran and I were both being as quiet as possible, but I could tell from the breathing and sounds of their sex that they were both climaxing. Dan was already pretty far along from the drive and parking area antics. He quickly filled my insides. OK, sex on a stair makes better porn than an experience, but it did seem hot.

When he got off me, I turned and looked up the stairs. Ryan and Fran were sitting side by side watching us, still partly undressed. She had his slimy cock in her hand. Her boobs were exposed, and she held her legs apart for us to see. White jelly spotted her pussy lips.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

"I gotta have some of that," Dan remarked to me.

"I gotta have some of THAT," I replied as I gestured toward Ryan's fairly large organ which was only now beginning to soften.

Holding our clothes in place, we shuffled inside with our new partners and headed for their fridge. Beers came out for all of us. Everybody finished undressing. Fran and Dan sat on the sofa, which was just a loveseat. I sat sideways across Ryan's legs in an old easy chair. The beer was cool and refreshing. The room was unbelievably tidy for a college boys' hangout.

I started to stroke Ryan's cock. One of his hands held my breast so he could lick and suck it. His other hand found my already wet pussy. Our breathing quickened as I stroked him and his thumb pressed my clit. Two fingers fucked me.

Fran was laying across the sofa, her head going up and down over Dan's cock. His hand was between her legs pumping his fingers in and out of her. Her body was convulsing, her groans muted because of her full mouth.

My body down to my toes and up to my chin started to tingle. I knew what I wanted. I threw a leg over to the other side of Ryan's legs and positioned myself over his large cock. He resumed sucking my tit as I lowered myself. Oh my, that was good inside me. His finger found my clit and rubbed it energetically. My orgasm blossomed as I rode him as hard and fast as I could. I tried not to wake the people on the first floor with my screams.

Fran had gotten on her knees on the seat next to Dan. He fingered that glistening cunt for a minute more, then climbed over her. I watched his shaft slip into her vagina. Again and again, he shoved it to the hilt.

My orgasm had started to subside before Ryan was done, so I rode him 'til it was time. Five or six groaning strokes filled my sex with his cum. It was still feeling good, so I kept riding him. When he popped out, a glob of his and probably Dan's semen dribbled onto his pubic hair and the seat.

I sat back across his legs to watch the other two reach their climax.

Just as Dan was discharging his load in Fran, the apartment door opened. A girl screamed. A boy and, I supposed, his date came into the room.

"Oh shit," Ryan exclaimed. Dan took a second or two to react: "Oh shit." He pulled his cock out and tried to cover himself.

"Shit, Luke, you were going home this weekend," Dan claimed.

"Aren't we having fun," Luke chuckled. "I changed my plans."

Then aware of the awkward position his date was in, he added, "This is Lily. We just met ... and yeah, that's Dan and Ryan." Nobody introduced me and Fran.

Lily wore a simple backless, flared cotton dress. It was low cut, displaying cleavage between a lovely pair of tits that reminded me how much I had already aged. A strap tied in back held the waist in. She was clearly bouncing braless. My bisexual side was impressed. I couldn't help staring at her. I thought she eyed me back, but maybe that was just curiosity. Anyway, Luke dragged her into his bedroom, came out to grab a couple beers, and went back.

"That was embarrassing," Dan commented, reflecting the obvious.

"I'm guessing she wasn't seeing anything that wasn't gonna happen in Luke's room," I offered, as I moved to an unoccupied easy chair. I bunched up my panties between my legs to catch any additional drips and sat down. I kept up with the conversation for a few minutes and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke a few minutes later and found myself alone. Curious, I decided to check out the bedrooms. Lily's pretty little dress was on the floor next to Luke's bed. Luke was pounding away between her legs with a hand holding each breast. Lily had an I'm being fucked look on her face and murmured with each thrust. She saw me and with teeth gritted managed a smile.

The other three were in Dan's room (or was it Ryan's). Fran was lying on her side at the end of the bed and her knees up to her chest. Both boys were standing over her. Ryan's cock was in her mouth getting vigorously sucked. Dan was fucking her cunt yet again at the foot of the bed.

Wait, that wasn't her cunt. He was fucking her asshole. A bottle of lube was lying on the floor.

I ducked into the bathroom to pee and clean up a bit. As I emerged, Lily was standing outside the door, naked. Those beautiful boobs were gleaming at me.

I couldn't help myself. I told her, "You are so beautiful," with no small amount of lust in my voice.

"I thought I saw you looking at me," she replied and surprised me by planting a kiss on my lips. I pulled her close so our tits were pressed together. Our excited kisses covered eyes, ears, necks, and shoulders. We eased into Ryan's room and closed the door.

I knelt partway and kissed and sucked on those lovelies as my hand played in the mess between her legs - she hadn't had a chance to clean up. Then I knelt all the way and wrapped my mouth around her lovely, shaved mound. She moved her feet apart to let my fingers enter. Finally, I pushed her onto the bed and used my tongue on her clit and in her vagina. A wonderful woman's taste mingled with Luke's contribution. She writhed with pleasure until her orgasm covered my face with her juices.

We traded places. I laid down on my back. Lily crawled on top of me. We enjoyed French kissing as we played with each other's breasts. Then she moved down to suck on my nipples. Her hand gently caressed my labia, then faster. As she moved further down, her tongue teased my clit and started my orgasm. Her fingers went deep inside. Eventually, it was her tongue that went inside and brought the peak to my climax.

Fearing being caught, we went out of the room and sat on the loveseat, chatting. She was also a student at Tech, majoring in computer science. She hoped to focus on AI. I finally asked the questions I needed to ask.

"So you're a senior too?"

"No, I'm a freshman."

"Oh my. How old are you?"

"Seventeen," she admitted.

"But you came here tipsy."

She had met Luke at a party and did her drinking there.

I trembled at the thought I had just fucked a seventeen-year-old girl. I hoped we had a sixteen-year-old consent law here. Or maybe lesbian sex didn’t count.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments