Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Met Her Parents - Part 1

"Steve's Christmas vacation starts with a bang!"

44
15 Comments 15
35.4k Views 35.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

This being our freshman year in college, Sandra is in most of my classes. We are both physical education majors, minoring in biology. On the third day of classes, I asked Sandra if she would like to be study partners. She told me that she would like that very much.

Sandra is 5'8" tall with shoulder length jet black hair. Her eyes are hazel color. My name is Steve, I am 6' tall with short red hair. I have light blue eyes along with freckles.

Besides studying together, we also went to school events. Then a week before Thanksgiving vacation, our friendship took a turn.

We found a study room and got started with our assignments. I found it hard to concentrate with Sandra dressed in a cashmere V-neck sweater. Her pert nipples poking against the fabric. I detected a hint of White Diamonds wafting through the air.

Sandra caught me looking at her instead of looking up the answer to the last question on our final assignment. I felt her bare foot slowly moving up my leg. Stopping at my knee, she slowly moved down my leg.

"Is everything okay, Steve?"

"Y...yes Sandra, I was just looking to see if you found the answer," I said as my face reddened slightly.

"Really, Steve? I could swear you were looking elsewhere," Sandra said while moving her bare foot up my leg.

She gave me a seductive smile as her foot reached my inner thigh. When her foot touched the vertical bulge in my trousers, I let out a gasp. Sandra's toes fondled my scrotum as she slipped her hands under her sweater. I watched as her fingers teased her pert nipples. Just as quickly as Sandra started teasing me, she stopped.

"That's enough for now Steve, let's finish the last question."

When we finished, Sandra asked if I would like to go to "The Grill" for a bite to eat. Before I knew it, we were in her car and as we drove she mentioned something about going to her apartment for dessert. I wasn't paying much attention as my eyes drank in her long firm legs.

Sandra smiled as she reached down with one hand, pulling her skirt up higher. Reaching over, I placed my hand on her knee. As I gently scraped my fingernails across her silky smooth skin, Sandra let out a soft sigh.

My hand pushed her skirt further up until I was touching the edges of her labia.

Just then, we pulled into the parking lot. Once parked, Sandra turned and we shared a passionate kiss before going into "The Grill." Both of us ordered a cheeseburger with onion rings and a strawberry shake. Afterwards, Sandra asked me if I would like to go down to the lake.

We took a walk along the beach with our arms around one another. Stopping, we watch the sun begin to set. I turn and see a grassy spot from which we could continue watching the sunset. We walk over and before sitting down I kiss Sandra. Our tongues snake around each other in a passionate kiss. I press my hand against her skirt covered mound and rub my hand along the length of her slit.

Sandra is rubbing the bulge in my trousers, we moan into each other's mouths as we continue kissing. Together, we lower ourselves to the grass. Sandra gently pushes me on my back, then opens my trousers. Her hand frees my erect cock from its confines.

Straddling my hips, Sandra slowly lowers herself onto my cock. She is not wearing any panties as my cock easily slips into her pussy. Sandra bounces up and down as I hold her hips in my hands. It did not take long for us to come. I felt her pussy squeezing my cock as I filled her with my thick cream. Sandra lowered herself onto me after cuming. Holding her in my arms, she said we were going back to her off campus apartment.

We spent the night making love. The week went by quickly, Sandra and I worked on our assignments in the library. Then spend the night making love back at her apartment.

It was time to go our separate ways for Thanksgiving. We talked on the phone every day for several hours. Before we knew it, we were back at school. Sandra and I aced all our mid-term exams along with all other class work. We spent as much time together as we could.

Three weeks before Christmas vacation, Sandra asked if I would like to accompany her back home. I called my parents and asked if it would be okay.

"Alright Steve, as long as you bring her out for Easter vacation."

"Thanks, mom."

I told Sandra and we made plans for what we would do over the break. The three weeks flew by as we continued our studies. We left on Friday morning and as we drove, Sandra surprised me. She told me that her and her parents are very open about sex. That she never hides anything from them.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

"Steve, my parents know that we are having sex."

"I can assure you that they are okay with it."

To say the least, it took me by surprise and I felt a little uncomfortable. When we arrived at her home it was already dark out. Entering the house, Sandra found a note saying that her parents were at a barbecue and would be home late.

She showed me to the guest room and we immediately undressed each other.

"It's okay Steve, they won't be home for hours."

We passionately kissed, our tongues entwined in a sensual dance. Sandra wrapped her hand around my shaft and pumped my cock to hardness. My fingers teased her clit and stroked the outer edges of her labia. Sandra then broke off the kiss.

"Follow me, Steve," Sandra said as she held my cock while walking through the great room.

Walking out the double French doors, there on the large deck was a six person hot tub. I got in as Sandra sat on the edge, turned on the jets then the light. I kissed her full lips, then kissed my way down her neck to her pert breasts. Kissing her nipples as my fingers stroked the edges of her swollen labia. Swirling my tongue over Sandra's stiff nipples, I then gently bit them.

"Mmmm Steve, that feels so good," Sandra said as she tilted her head back and to the side. Her eyes closed as she kept moaning.

My kisses moved down to her firm stomach. Tonguing and sucking on Sandra's navel (an innie) made her moan even more. After several minutes I kissed down to her bare mound. Sandra put her hand on the base of my neck for support and her other hand on the edge of the hot tub.

Flicking my tongue over her clit, she pulled my head closer. Licking each puffy lip, Sandra's breathing quickened. With my tongue pressing between her lips, I felt her body shiver. My tongue snaked its way deep inside her pussy. My tongue flicked against her clit, then pushed back in her wetness.

"Oooooohhhh, I'm cuming!" Sandra screamed as she held my head tight against her very wet pussy.

When Sandra was ready, she pulled my head away. She slipped into the hot water.

"Mmmm, this feels good," Sandra said as she turned away from me.

She laid over the edge far enough so that her pussy was above the water. She turned her head and smiled, wiggling her firm arse.

"Fuck me now Steve, I need to feel you in me!" Sandra shouted as she pushed back against me.

My cock easily slid in her warm pussy. Holding her hips, I pumped my cock hard and fast. It was not long before we both came. Sandra's pussy squeezed my cock as each load filled her. When we recovered, Sandra raised up, letting my cock slip from her wet pussy.

She turned and we lowered ourselves in the water. Sitting, letting the jets sooth our tired bodies from the drive. Caressing each other as we kissed, Sandra stroked my cock while caressing my scrotum.

Moving in front of me, Sandra took a deep breath. She went under the water and then I felt her mouth sucking my cock. She came up for air and went down again.

"Oh God!" I shouted as Sandra sucked my cock.

At that moment the deck light came on and there stood Mr. and Mrs. Lange.

"You must be Steve, we have heard a lot about you," said Mrs. Lange.

"Welcome young man, I hope you will enjoy your stay," said Mr. Lange.

I was frozen in place, my thick cream filled Sandra's mouth I felt her swallowing every spurt. She came up, her back to her parents and kissed me.

"We see that you are already enjoying yourself," Mr. Lange said.

"That I am father, very much so," Sandra said as she looked over her shoulder.

"Well, don't stay up too late," Mrs. Lange said as they went back inside.

What happened next is a story for another time.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments