Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica

"The aftermath of Terry’s party."

32
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"My previous account of Terry’s party introduced Jessica, who became a big part of my life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here is the beginning of our story."

I was thrilled when I found out that Jessica was moving up to San Francisco. It had been almost half a year since Terry’s party and we had been talking on the phone regularly. She had also been in regular contact with Sabine from the party and was aware that I had the biggest crush on Sabine but I never really told her how unbelievably attracted I was to her too. And Sabine was gone. Back home in Germany.

In the weeks immediately following the party, Jessica had joined Sabine and me on a couple of “dates”, but we never had sex together as a threesome again like that time at Terry’s. Though if the situation had presented itself, I would have jumped in head first.

Jessica and I spoke on the phone regularly for quite a while and at one point I had asked her if she was attached or seeing anyone. She said no. She had really not met anyone special and was going to be moving soon anyway. I was somehow relieved but then she also told me that that did not mean that she had deprived herself of her fair share of cock and pussy.

For some reason, I felt somewhat hurt by that but I knew that side of her personality all too well. She pretty much revealed her somewhat nymphomaniacal nature at that weekend party. One evening and one night was all it took for me to see that she was quite the bundle of sexual energy. Not only to realize that she was a real live wire but that there was also an intelligent and loving person behind that over-the-top sexy facade.

Our more and more frequent phone conversations always had this underlying sexual charge to them and while that was quite the turn-on, it was her incredible energy and vivacious charm that really got to me.

It did not take long before I was fantasizing about the prospect of having her as a steady girlfriend. I knew that we would be a good match sexually but had no idea about what kind of guy she liked or if I was even remotely her type for an ongoing relationship. I was subconsciously setting myself up for a big letdown.

Naturally, I offered to help her move up to the Bay Area but she told me that her dad was driving her and a furniture truck up from down south and helping her with the move in. He had secured a studio apartment for her in a nice, quiet neighborhood in the city. He wanted to see his little girl off to school in the big city. She told me that it was about that big step for him and there might be some sentimental family vibe but that I was more than welcome to help lug all her stuff up three flights of stairs. How could I say no?

We continued our phone sessions almost daily until the big moving day came. From the more and more friendly, caring, and intimate tone of our conversations, I became a bit more confident about the prospect of a relationship. Or maybe I had just somehow talked myself into that. But I also knew that she was a free spirit, so I did not want to get ahead of myself. One thing that I was fairly confident of was that I would have the chance to get naked with her sooner than later.

On the day of the move, I met Jessica and her dad at her new place. She had given me their arrival time and address and I had been waiting quite a while when they finally pulled up with the rented moving van. Apparently, some of the last-minute loading had taken longer than expected. 

The landlord had put the keys in a hidden spot and we all went up to the apartment to check it out. It was a large studio on the top floor with lots of windows and flooded with natural light. As a bonus, there was a cozy outdoor area on the roof, only accessible from her apartment. I could imagine her sunning herself out there, most likely in one of her skimpy bikinis, driving all the guys who were in the higher buildings around her crazy. I suddenly was not quite as taken with the deck anymore. But all around it was a really nice place and I was hoping to spend a lot of time there.

We started the arduous task of schlepping her stuff up the stairs. Jessica’s dad and I tackled the larger furniture items first. Somewhat appropriately, as we were wrestling her mattress up the tight switchbacks on the stairs, he asked me how “Jess” and I had met.

I told him that we met at a party of a mutual friend and that we discovered that we both had a shared interest in early pirate history. He gave me a puzzled and inquisitive look and smile.

Jessica was right behind us, carrying some boxes. She must have overheard me because the look that she gave me when we turned a corner was quite different from the one her dad gave me. I also got a jab in my back for good measure.

In the apartment, I asked her if I could call her Jess too. She said that anyone who had stuck his tongue in her ass could call her Jess. I certainly qualified for that but considering her reaction to my last quip, I did not ask how her father earned the privilege.

With the larger furniture pieces taken care of, we all started the repetitive, boring, and exhausting task of hauling boxes upstairs. Jess and I had just put some boxes down in her new flat when out of the blue, she pushed me into a corner and kissed me. She also grabbed my crotch and massaged my cock through my pants. I grew hard immediately as she was groping me hard through my pants while burying her tongue in my mouth. I responded by grabbing her ass and pulling her up against me. 

When we suddenly heard her dad stomp up the last flight of stairs and drop off some boxes, we froze for a few seconds. As soon as he was back on his way down, she got on her knees, unbuckled my belt, undid the zipper, and ripped my pants down.

Before I knew it, her tongue was swirling around the tip of my cock, and then took it deep into her mouth.  She sucked and slurped like crazy. Between the multiple trips up and down the stairs and Jess’ brutal assault on my cock, I thought my knees would buckle. She then settled into a more gentle approach with a bit more finesse, more reminiscent of what I had experienced at Terry’s party.

She had been going at it for a while and being afraid to get caught by her dad, I tried to push her away. But she had a firm grip on the back of my thighs and kept sucking and slurping. It was not until we heard her dad huffing and puffing up the final set of stairs again that she let go. I quickly pulled up my pants and got myself put together again.

He peeked in from the hallway and told us to stop messing around and help to keep on hauling stuff up the stairs. Messing around? If he only knew.

She was in a particularly playful mood. On nearly every trip up the stairs, she pulled some sexy little stunt like stopping on a landing and pulling her pants down, and wiggling her butt in my face right as I’m turning the corner behind her.

She also flashed her breasts on more than one trip. Between all of that and her groping my cock at every available opportunity, I was in a perpetual state of hardness. With all her antics in the stairway, I could only hope that there were not a bunch of nosy neighbors watching us through their peepholes.

After several more trips, we started to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Jess’s dad stayed in the van to move some of the last boxes to the back for easier unloading while Jess and I kept making the last few climbs.

As soon as we got upstairs, she grabbed my hand, undid her pants, and shoved it between her legs. The last time my hand or any other part of my body was there, she was completely shaved. This time I got a handful of thick and very moist pubic hair. She asked me if I approved and I nodded emphatically. She told me that she remembered how taken I was with Sabine’s thick bush at Terry’s party and said that she grew it out for me. 

I got a huge knot in my stomach as I came to the conclusion that my chances of having a girlfriend named Jess had just increased exponentially.

She forcefully pushed my hand against her wet pussy. I gently parted her lips with two fingers, moving on to rubbing my hand up and down the length of her vagina and finally pushing one, then two fingers into her, causing her to start moaning and breathing heavily. She was grinding against me as I used my thumb to rub her clitoris, causing her whole body to shake uncontrollably. But once again, we had to quickly disengage as her dad was bringing the last few items into the apartment. 

We did our best to compose ourselves but by the curious look on his face, I was sure that he had some inkling that we were not just disheveled and sweaty from lifting boxes. 

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

Her dad had planned to stay to take her out to dinner but decided it was getting too late and that he was going to be too tired to drive back home if he hung out much longer. He pulled me aside, handed me a hundred-dollar bill, and told me to take good care of Jess tonight. I had every intention of doing that even without his encouragement and was flattered that he put his trust in me. I doubted that we had the same idea of what that entailed. I was also glad that he did not shake my hand, which was still sticky with Jess’ juices but instead just kissed his daughter goodbye. As a parting shot, he told us to keep up on the pirate studies. Jess turned bright red and gave me another hard jab in the side. 

After her dad left, we sat on her couch and opened a couple of beers that I had gotten at the corner store. When I asked where we should start with unpacking, she got up and found a box, threw it at me, and said that we would start and finish with this tonight. The box was marked “Sheets and pillows“. Message received. Loud and clear!

Nonetheless, I asked her whether she wanted to go out to dinner as per her dad’s instructions to me or if she had other ideas. She said she wanted pizza and some killer wine. Fortunately, there was a good wine shop a few blocks away and I told her that I’d be back in just a short while and we would order a pizza for delivery.

I came back with two bottles of exceptionally good red wine to find the bed made and a naked Jess lying on the comforter. I almost dropped the bottles. She looked stunning. She looked great at Terry’s party with her pussy shaved clean but the thick patch of pubic hair now mirrored the dark mane on her head perfectly. The contrast with her pale skin gave her a wonderfully exotic look, evoking some witch-like, gothic creature. She motioned me to come to her, a command I gladly followed. Her spell was cast.

I got in close to kiss her and could smell the slightly musky scent of sweat on her. It added to her raw sexuality. She started ripping at my clothes and I did all I could do to help to get naked as quickly as possible. Soon we were intertwined in a sweaty embrace.

Her newly grown pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a large triangle but was as thick and unruly as the hair on her head. I loved it. I loved the fact that she grew it out for me and told her so, resulting in her pinning me down and quickly impaling herself on my hard cock. She must have been playing with herself while I was getting the wine because her pussy was insanely wet and slick, making my cock slide into her with incredible ease. She began grinding her body against mine like crazy and the bed shook and creaked as she bounced up and down on me.

We were fucking like wild animals and it took almost no time for me to feel the urge to cum. I told her that I was getting close and tried to pull out to get a short rest and to recover a bit but she clamped down and started to grind even harder until I could no longer control myself. I erupted inside her with an incredibly intense orgasm.

She stayed on top of me, milking my softening cock with her pussy until she finally pulled herself off and then used her hand to squeeze every drop out of me while rubbing my the head of my cock all over her stomach. She looked supremely satisfied with herself ad she cuddled up next to me. I looked at the droplets of cum all over her pubes, thighs, and belly. That sight almost made me start to get hard again.

We had totally forgotten to order the pizza and then realized that her phone had not been connected yet. So I had to run down to the street to use a pay phone to order. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. When I got back, Jess had already opened a bottle and was drinking straight from it. When I asked her if she had glasses packed away somewhere, she took a big sip, pressed her lips against mine, and let the wine flow into my mouth. It was one of the more sensual and erotic things I had ever experienced. Both bottles were consumed in that fashion that evening.

We decided that was probably a good idea to get cleaned up a bit and got into the shower together. That naturally led to more play and soon our hands were all over one another. We were busy kissing and rubbing our soapy bodies together when the doorbell suddenly rang. We had totally forgotten about the pizza.

We both looked down at my fully erect cock and simultaneously realized that I was in no state to go greet the delivery guy. Jess jumped out of the shower without drying off and grabbed my t-shirt from the floor and the money I had left on the nightstand.

She hurriedly pulled the T-shirt on. It was clinging to her wet body and barely covered her so that with the slightest motion, both her buttocks and pubes were fully exposed. I could only hope that the pizza guy appreciated a hairy pussy as much as I did.

I could get a bit of a glance at the front door from the bathroom and watched as she opened the door a crack and peeked through, then opened it fully to greet the delivery guy. He was a young Asian kid and looked like his jaw was going to drop off when he got the full sight of Jess standing there. The t-shirt had stuck to her wet upper body and had ridden up quite a bit. From the shocked look on his face, there was no doubt that he was getting a full view of her bush. She nonchalantly took the pizza and paid him, making a point of taking her sweet time. All while he was visibly shaking now. I had no doubt it would take him a while to recompose himself to be able to drive again when he got back to his car downstairs

Jess looked incredibly pleased with herself. I just rolled my eyes as I joined her, not exactly thrilled with her flashing a complete stranger. On the upside, our future deliveries would probably be very prompt and enthusiastic from now on.

The work and sex had made us hungry and we sat naked on the bed and devoured the pizza. Dessert consisted of several more hours of passion and sensuality.

After a deep kiss, I nibbled my way down her body, licking and sucking her hard nipples on the way. The second stop was at her belly button. I had discovered at Terry’s party that this was quite the erogenous zone for her and loved how she would shiver and squirm when I teased it with my tongue.

I kept going and was greeted by that magnificent, soft patch of pubic hair. It was damp from not just her sweat and. I buried my face in the dense hair and my tongue quickly found her sticky lips. I immediately tasted that familiar sweetness and went to work. Her whole body reacted to every lick and poke of my tongue and a few minutes in, I had to grab her buttocks to steady our position and hold her in place so as to not have her break my nose with her bucking pelvis. I had always enjoyed pleasuring a lover, seeing how close to the edge I could take them over and over again, and seeing and feeling their body react in ecstasy. Jess was by far the most rewarding partner I had had in that regard.

After several minutes of intense and wild oral sex, we slowed down a bit. I was kneeling on the floor while Jess was lying back on the bed and just letting me service her. She looked relaxed and took on a much calmer demeanor. That was about to change abruptly as she grabbed my hand, pulled me all the way onto the bed, and pushed me on my back  Before I knew it, she straddled my face and was grinding her wet pussy on my face as if to suffocate me. The calm, sensual approach went out the window just that fast.

I eagerly licked her deeply when I suddenly felt her warm mouth engulf my throbbing cock. She had bent down and repositioned herself so that we were now in a tight sixty-nine position with her putting her full weight on me. She alternated between hard sucking and playfully teasing the head of my cock with her tongue. I was starting to experience sensory overload. My response was to bury my face deeper and deeper between her thighs.

We were way beyond any semblance of gentle, passionate lovemaking and had entered a much more carnal realm, feverishly teasing, kissing, and licking every inch of one another’s bodies. That led to another long fucking session that ended in a massive, almost simultaneous climax for both of us and left us wiped out on the bed. We lay there for a long time until we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up before she did and while looking at her curled up next to me, I hoped there would be many more of these mornings. Now I just had to find that pathway to making her my girlfriend.

Published 
Written by Jet1970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments