Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making new friends, pt.2

"The fun continued after Lucien joined in"

4
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I watched as Gemma leaned forward, displaying her moist sex for our eyes, and reached down between her legs, running a finger down her wet slit. She moaned at her own touch, and rocked her hips a little.

“One of you better get over here and shove your hard cock in my wet pussy and fuck me, before I get bored,” she demanded.

I looked over at Lucien and he gestured for me to proceed him. “I’ve been there enough times in our teens. You take a crack at her, mate.”

I approached her, and she reached back between her legs to wrap her hand around me, bringing me closer. I replaced her hand with my own and teased her opening with my head, rubbing it back and forth. She moaned and tried to make me enter by backing her hips up, but I pulled slightly back. I was going to be in control of this, and I let her know by smacking her plump bottom. She groaned, dropping her head to the mattress.

So, she likes it a little rough, I thought. This ought to be real fun. With my left hand, I continued to tease her with my cock, sliding up and down, before I rested it against her hard clit, wiggling it quickly. She moaned again, and twitched her hips against me. I gave her ass another good smack, and then two more for good measure. She was panting hard by this point.

I ran my right hand down the bow of her spine, once again tangling my hand in her long hair. I brought her head up, just as I rammed my raging cock home. She cried out, her whole-body trembling as the sudden invasion. I grabbed her hip with my left hand and pounded into her, my right still controlling her head.

She squealed and moaned as I fucked her. Her hands flexed against the blankets, trying to find something to anchor her, as I rode her, hard. Lucien came around to the other side of the bed, lazily stroking his own cock, and climbed up, kneeling before her. I released enough of her hair, to allow her to start going down on him, but kept a tight enough grip to make it impossible to fully deep throat him. It was fun to be in control of two people and their pleasure.

I would guide her head down to take him all the way in, but then reel her back up, only allowing about half his length to disappear between those succulent lips. Lucien locked eyes with me, enjoying my mastery of Gemma. I could feel Gemma’s muscles begin fluttering along my shaft, and I knew she was getting close to cumming again.

“You’ll cum, when I say you can cum,” I growled in her ear, pulling her off Lucien’s cock.

She shuddered at my words, her eyes closing in ecstasy, and I guided her head back down to Lucien’s waiting cock. She moaned and sighed around his hard member, as I thrusted into her. Every time I would feel those flutters, I would back down, slowing the pace of my thrusts, waiting for her to calm down, before picking up speed again.

I knew I was frustrating the hell out of her, and decided to finally give her the Big O.

“Are you ready to cum yet, you filthy whore?” I demanded.

I released her hair, and grabbed her other hip, digging my fingers into her flesh. I started fucking her hard, really pounding into her juicy quim, my balls swinging forward to slap against her hard, little clit. She cried out again and braced herself against Lucien’s thighs as I rode her. The sounds of slapping flesh and her squeals mingled against the muted music from downstairs as the party raged on below us.

“Oh, God. Oh, yes. Fuck me, Desmond, fuuuuck meee!” she cried out. “I’m gonna cum, oh, fuck. I’m gonna cum.”

I kept up the pace, as I felt her go, and she screamed her release. I continued to drill her, drawing out her orgasm, making it last longer. I kept going for so long that I felt a second one wash over her, and she moaned deep and raw, as her whole body shuddered from the explosion. Her second orgasm triggered my own, and I rammed home one last time, spending myself deep in her pussy. I pulled out, letting her roll to the side as we both caught our breaths, a fine sheen of sweat covering us.

Lucien has watched the whole scene play out, stroking himself, a look of deep passion on his face. As I caught my breath, I finally had a moment to take in his size, and I liked what I saw. While he wasn’t especially girthy, he was long, about seven inches, and the head tapered off, like a spear. I suddenly wanted to have that length deep in my own throat.

I crawled fully up onto the bed, and approached him on all fours, as he leaned against the footboard. I watched that hand glide up and down the shaft for a moment, and licked my lips in the anticipation of feeling it against my tongue.

“Want any help with that?” I asked.

He tipped it towards me, and I wasted no time in taking him deep into my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around his length as I took him in, down to the hilt, before drawing back up along the shaft. He moaned, he eyes closing tightly. Grabbing the shaft, I came back up to the tip, and ran my tongue around and under the frenulum. He hissed in a breath, and his eyes shot open as I deep throated him again. I used my left hand to cup and start gently squeezing his sack.

During this time, Gemma had regained her energy and had come up behind me. I felt her hands running down and over my lower back and ass I pleasured Lucien. She then spread my cheeks, and began rubbing her fingers around and around my hole. Her hand was then replaced by her mouth, and she began to lick me, long and slow, teasing around the opening.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

As I felt her tongue enter me, I groaned deep in my throat, the vibration wrapping around Lucien’s cock as it danced in my mouth.

Suddenly, with no warning, he came, pumping hot jizz deep into my throat. I kept sucking, milking him as he spent himself, and I drank his salty cream down. He shuddered under me, and wrapped his hand in my hair, palming my scalp. He brought my head up off him, and kissed me, rubbing his tongue along mine, tasting his own flavor still left there.

I grunted as I felt Gemma’s tongue penetrate me deeper. I had been so distracted by Lucien, I had momentarily forgotten she was here. She quickly reminded me of her presence, though, as she reached between my legs and began stroking me hard again, her tongue buried deep in my asshole.

I began to stiffen up immediately from the double stimulation, and I was soon standing at full attention, ready to go once again.
Gemma leaned back against the pillows, spreading her knees wide apart, and beckoned me closer with her finger, a seductive smile upon her face.

“Come here, sexy. I’m not done with you yet.”

I moved over to her on my knees and sank myself deep into her waiting pussy. Our juices had mixed, leaving her love cave well lubricated, and I started thrusting long and slow. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my hips, clutching at my shoulders.

I reared back grabbing her thighs and hitched her higher onto my lap, as I bottomed out inside her. Her back bowed, and she threw her head back, arching her neck as I slowly rode her. I used my thumb to start rubbing her swollen clit and I watched her face as she reveled in the pleasure.

There was nothing sexier than a woman getting off because of you. And I enjoyed the visual as I rubbed and stroked her to another orgasm.

As I slowly fucked Gemma, feeling a fresh spurt of lubrication, I felt Lucien come up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my chest, his hands playing with my nipples. He kissed my neck, watching over my shoulder as my rod sank in and out of her wet pussy.

“Ever had a cock in your ass, while fucking a hot piece before?” he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head in the negative. The visual played through my mind, causing my cock to swell a little more, and Gemma to writhe against me as more of my meat stretched her tight hole.

“Then this is your night for new experiences. I’m going to take my hard cock and ram it in your tight, little, ass. Then, I’m going to fuck you, while you fuck her.” He stroked his length between my cheeks, emphasizing his words.

A shudder rippled through my body at his lascivious promise, causing Gemma to cry out as another orgasm rippled along her pussy canal. As she lay there panting, Lucien leaned to the side and I heard a drawer slide open then closed. I then felt the cold gel of the lubricant being spread over my ass and down my crack.

He squirted more on the tips of his fingers, and pushed me forwards over Gemma. I spread my legs more, to give him better access, and I felt those long, lubed fingers enter my man cave.
He slowly penetrated me, rubbing and stroking, loosening the muscles, working the lube deep inside. I heard him covering his own cock in lube, before he removed his hand and started firmly, yet steadily, pushing against my back door. 

He reached over, grabbing my hip with his left hand, drawing me back into him, using his right to guide himself deep inside me. We both groaned as I felt the head pop past the second muscle, and he slid all the way in.

He paused a moment, letting me become acquainted with the feel of him filling me, before he drew himself out, and slowly sank back in. I threw my head back as I felt him stretch and fill me, as Gemma’s pussy pulsed around my own cock. The feeling as indescribable.

He started picking up speed as I became more accustomed to his invasion. I let Lucien set the pace, and once I found his rhythm, I matched my thrusts to his, both of us sliding out, before plunging deep again. Gemma lay there moaning as I used her hips to draw her onto my cock, and Lucien held mine tightly, thrusting against my backside.

Lucien and I were breathing heavily as he fucked me and I fucked her, as he had promised. A sheen of sweat coated all of us, as Lucien picked up even more speed, really drilling into my ass. His momentum carried through me into Gemma, and it was like he was the puppet master, using me to fuck her.

Gemma let out another high keen as she came again, and clamped her inner muscles down tightly around my own cock. I gasped, as at that moment Lucien had plunged himself deep into me, and he pushed me into my own orgasm. My own inner muscles flexed and Lucien let out a hoarse shout as he came as well. 

We all collapsed onto the bed, and I had enough presence of mind to be sure that it wasn’t directly on top of Gemma. We three lay there gasping, trying to draw air into our oxygen starved lungs.
I felt Lucien slide out of me, and he flopped onto his back, still panting. 

Gemma stretched her arms above her head and sighed languidly. I just lay there, reveling in the full body high, that came from an intense orgasm.

Lucien then reached over, and patted Gemma affectionately on the stomach.

“You do have a way of always finding the good ones, Love,” he said with a satiated smile upon his face.

 

 

Published 
Written by BattleRavyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments