Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Young American

"God Bless America"

11
3 Comments 3
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
September 1, 2007, I remember that day well. Michigan Wolverines fans wish they could forget that day. That was the day their football program took a huge hit. Since that day they haven't fully recovered.

That was the day I hooked up with my first American.

I was still reeling from Kira, and I was glad to get away for a couple days. I went with a few buddies down to Ann Arbor to watch that game. For me, I wanted to hit a game when the weather was still warm. We fully expected a blowout, and received a massive shock with Appalachian State leading 28-17 after one half of football. The whole place was shocked.

During the game there was this cute girl sitting next to me. About 5'5", dark hair, skinny sorority-type. Her name was Violet. We made small talk throughout the first half of the game. I found out she was a Senior at Michigan University. Near the end of the second quarter I asked where she was from since she had a southern accent.

"I'm from South Carolina. Mount Pleasant. How about you?"

When I told her I was from Canada, her eyes lit up.

"Oh my! I've never been with a Canadian before."

Bingo! Time to operate.

"Now's your chance to be with one."

"Well there's still half a game left. We wouldn't want to leave before seeing the finish, would we?"

"If Michigan plays like they did in the first half you will have wished you had three orgasms instead."

"Follow me Canada."

I turned to my buddies and told them to call my cell when the game ended. Little did I know the finish would turn out the way it did. Then again, I was about to show this southern belle how I finish - much stronger than a Wolverine.

We walked two minutes back to her apartment and wasted no time. She was kissing and tonguing me, I was gripping her ass firmly with one hand, slipping my other hand under her shirt caressing her back. Because she was about to be the first pussy since Kira, I was pumped up. I wanted Violet to have the best sex she ever had.

My hands made their way down her pants and already she was soaking wet. She quickly pulled her top and bra off and reached for my face to continue making out. She was a good, aggressive kisser. She also seemed horny. Since she probably just moved back to school I had presumed she had gone a full week without sex. That is an eternity for some!

Nevertheless I kept fingering her wet snatch and she was screaming. The little minx starting pulling off my shorts and began stroking my cock. She then whispered in my ear she wanted it inside her. I threw her onto the bed; luckily, I had a condom with me.

"I'm on the pill if you don't want to wear a condom."

I put it on. Last thing I needed was a cross-border STD. I threw on the rubber and entered her with ease. She was tight, so I started slow. I kept kissing her lips and neck, stroking her perky breasts.

"You have a nice cock. Kinda big."

The way she said that with her southern accent was a massive turn-on. I picked up the pace and she picked up the screaming, eyes popping out of her head as I quickened the pace. She looked hot as she looked deep into my eyes while she moaned and panted. I gripped her hips and really pumped her hole with intensity. When she was about to cum her hands gripped the back of my neck for support.

"Oh God I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING!"

It was like she was in a state of shock when she climaxed. The shortness of breaths and the twitching of her body gave me goosebumps. I was so happy to be fucking this hot, American college girl. It was that moment where I forgot my ex's name.

I was back.

And I told Violet to turn over so I could hit it from behind.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

She obliged, and I grabbed hold of her tiny waist while I filled her with my thick rod. She held onto the bed as tight as she could, bracing for another orgasm. I pulled her hair and kept pumping as hard as I could. She was about to explode.

"I'm cumming again. Oh God this is so good. YES!!"

She let out a big scream. I didn't let her catch her breath. I kept fucking her and started squeezing her ass cheeks to the point where she really noticed.

"Yes that feels good. Don't stop doing that."

I gripped her ass like I was hanging on the side of a mountain trying to save my own life. I could see the red marks developing. She loved it, and I kept doing it until her third orgasm, as promised, came to fruition.

"Oh my God I'm cumming. YES right there!"

I pushed her back downward with my forearm and gripped my other hand on her shoulder, pressing myself deeper and deeper inside. She came for a third time. I told her to get on-top.

She started riding me with her hands gripping firm on my pecs. She really loved my chest by the pain I felt on the ride home that day. She worked her pussy nicely on my dick, twerking her ass like a pro. She was riding my cock hard and fast, tightening as she was about to explode for a fourth time.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming. Oh fuck, yes!"

She squeezed my pecs tight and gave me a hot O-face that I couldn't hold back any longer. I rolled her onto her back and pumped her pussy as hard as I could before letting out a huge orgasm. Loads of hot cum spurted out of my cock. Semen kept pouring out of me. I was gallantly streaming.

"Oh my you had a lot of cum. I wish I could have felt that inside me."

"Maybe during round two?"

"Absolutely."

After a few minutes of kissing and playing with one another's genitals she went down and sucked my cock for a couple minutes to get me back up and going. Then I heard the phone ring...

"Hello?"

"DUDE, Michigan lost to Appalachian State! You just missed history!"

"Yeah, but I'm getting blown by an American college chick I just fucked. Scoreboard says I won."

Violet didn't stop sucking my cock. She loved licking my shaft and she did that numerous times. She also loved wrapping her tongue around the head of my member. When I was about to cum I gave her a heads up (literally). She made the attempt to swallow. After spasm number three she couldn't swallow anymore. Cum splashed on her face and chest, ropes of semen shooting out of my balls. She was in total shock.

"You sir, have the most cum I've ever seen!"

"I know. This is not a Canadian thing by the way."

"Well, I'm glad my first Canadian was a total stud. You promised me three orgasms and you gave me four. You Canadians are so nice."

I was happy to have known Violet for a couple hours. We never spoke or saw one another again. She will always be my first American.

When I got back home I was looking for sex. It felt like a bad addiction. Any candidate was either in a relationship or didn't want to just hook up. Some of the girls were trying to settle down - which meant they were already fucking someone or they wanted to fuck someone else.

I ran into Kayla about a week later (Manmoirs: Legal Tender). A week after that we hooked up again. Once again, she had a boyfriend and this time she didn't tell me. After that, I went a while before getting some hot ass. This was tricky; she was my former supervisor at my work place when I was in school. This came out of nowhere, and she had a gift that was unforgettable.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments