Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natalie

"I get down with the birthday girl. The first episode in a series of true sex stories."

25
3 Comments 3
34.2k Views 34.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

I arrived at her birthday party fifteen minutes early. It was a week after spring break. I was a senior, she had just begun her freshman year. Natalie was turning eighteen. We had shared a writing class together and had sat across from each other for several weeks before she and I had started hanging out. Our first conversation was about anal sex. 

“Who isn’t walking around with cum in their ass?” she asked me. Natalie always spoke with a deadpan tone. Her eyeshadow and black hair complemented a gothic personality. She liked getting spanked. She liked being called a whore. 

Natalie’s eighteenth birthday party was inside her friend’s dorm room. It was Halloween themed, an odd choice for March, and she had ordered everyone to wear a costume. When I arrived, I was the only guest there. Her friend had worn a California surfer getup and was mixing a barrel of beer, liquor, wine, and pineapple juice.

“It’s the punishment punch,” she told me. “For when the night get’s real crazy.” Her name was Sarah, or Sam, or Sierra. I can’t remember. She had short brown hair and a curvy figure. We made small talk.

“How do you know Natalie?”

“Why aren’t you wearing a costume?”

“Want some punch?”

Other guests arrived by the time I’d downed my third pint of punishment punch. Natalie’s sorority sisters, giggling and sexy, their frat bro boyfriends, muscular and possessive. Faces I had seen in passing, others who I’d never heard of.

A tall frat boy and his girlfriend sat next to me on the couch, both of them frisky as hell. She was wearing a skin-tight rainbow lace dress, and no bra, a bright neon thong, and pink heels. When I asked her what she was dressed as she smiled and spewed out, “A pornstar.” She chugged her punch, leaned into her boyfriend, closed her eyes, and forced her tongue down his mouth. He popped me a thumbs up, then grabbed her ass and pulled her on top of him. 

“I’m gonna fuck you tonight.” 

She didn’t say a thing, just ground against his shorts while his hand found its way to her pussy, and she moaned. 

I got up from the couch, as they melted into one another. He fell on his back, and she straddled him, cowgirl. I grinned.

“Jason.”

I turned to the door.

Natalie had arrived. 

“What do you think?” she asked me.

She was wearing a black skin-tight leather unitard and kitten ears over her head. She had drawn whiskers on her cheeks with mascara, and glued fake black nails to her fingertips. My eyes followed the unitard’s zipper. It began at her neck, roped between her breasts, fell down her stomach past her belly button down her crotch.

“You like?” she smirked, then twirled around for me

The zipper wrapped underneath her crotch, between her butt cheeks, ending at the small of her back. 

“I put a lot of effort into it.”

I nodded and went in for a hug. “Happy Birthday,” I said.

She raised a hand to stop me, “Uh, where’s your costume?”

I looked down at my jeans and t-shirt. “Missed the memo, I guess.” I laughed.

“Mmmm…. okay.” She kissed me on the cheek and wrapped her arms around my back, “Thanks for coming.” I felt her hands slide down my back until they stopped on my ass and groped me.

“Mmmm….” She grinned, sniffed my breath. “Are you already drunk?”

“I’m a little buzzed.”

“The party just started.”

“I got here early.”

“Early?”

I nodded.

She stepped closer to me until her breasts were touching my chest. I could smell her conditioner. Peaches. She placed a hand on my sternum and leaned up to my ear. I felt her breath on my skin. Warm, wet.

“Fun fact, I think that’s sexy as hell.”

“Yeah?”

She bit her lip and nodded. 

“Wanna know another fun fact?”

“Sure.”

Her voice dropped to a whisper.

“It’s gonna be your cum in my ass tonight.”

By then the party had started raging. Music was blaring, bras were unstrapping, hands were flailing. Bodies were sweating. 

Natalie and I stumbled into the bathroom. Her hands were all over me, grabbing my ass, fondling my crotch, slipping underneath my shirt. I grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall. My lips met her’s and my tongue danced inside her mouth. 

We breathed into each other’s lungs, soaking up the other’s exhalations and making ourselves light headed. It was euphoric. My skin tingled.

She pushed me onto the toilet, unzipped my jeans, and pulled them down with my boxers. She took my cock in her hands and licked the tip.

“Something wrong?” 

I looked down and noticed my dick standing at half-mast.

“It’s the booze.”

She giggled, her hands stroking my cock lightly.

“Don’t take it personally, I really wanna fuck you.”

“Okay, just checking.”

She unhinged her jaw, whipped back her hair, and fixed her eyes on my crotch, then took my cock’s full length down her throat. I nearly gasped out all my breath – I’d never felt a feeling like that before.

I took her hair in my hands and gripped it tight. I forced her lips to the base of my cock and held her head there as I drowned in pleasure. I could hear her gagging, gurgling, gasping. 

KussAlicia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KussAlicia

“Just hold it there,” I said, my eyes rolling back on my head as I felt my dick harden against her tongue.

“You a good little whore?”

“Mhmm,” she said with a mouth full of cock.

“Tell me you’re a good little whore.”

She gargled out the words, “I’m your good little whore.”

“What was that?”

“I’m your good little whore!”

I pulled her off my cock and she gulped a gallon of air. Spit dripped down her chin. She was wheezing, “Fuck that was fucking hot,” she said.

I grabbed Natalie’s throat and slapped her cheek.

“Tell me you’re my whore.”

“I’m your whore.”

“Tell me you’re here just for my pleasure.”

“I’m you’re little whore here for your pleasure.”

“Stand up.”

Natalie stood up, I grabbed her hips and turned her face to the wall, then slapped her leather clad ass as hard as I could.

“Oh fuck,” she gasped.

“Say thank you, Sir.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

I spanked her again.

“What do you say?”

“Fuck, thank you, Sir.”

My hand found its way to the zipper on her neck. “I want you naked.” Slowly, deliberately, I pulled it down. Down between her breasts, down her stomach, past her belly button, opening up her crotch, revealing her pussy, up her ass. 

She pulled her arms free from the leather suit, and I dropped to my knees and pulled the unitard down her legs. She stepped out of it and looked at me. A devious smile crossed her face.

“Do you like it, Sir?”

She was my naked kitten.

“I think I wanna fuck your ass now.”

Natalie turned to the wall and placed her hands on it. She stuck her hips out and spread her legs.

“Yes, Sir.”

I stood up and spanked her ass twice in rapid succession.

“Mmmm, thank you, Sir.”

I rubbed the tip of my cock against her asshole and started to push it in. Natalie winced and I felt her pull away from me.

“Just go slow, okay?”

“Okay,” I said.

I pushed the tip of cock into her ass. It was tight, I could feel her muscles clenching around it. Her neck tightened, and she yelped before smacking her lips shut to try and hide the pain.

“Can you stop for a sec?”

“Sure,” I said.

“I’m just, trying…” Natalie rocked her hips back and forth, trying to take more of cock into her ass. “I’ve never done this without lube…”

“We don’t have to.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah,” I gently pulled out of her.

She turned and faced me, and kissed me. There was something gentle about it, something kind, and something rewarding.

“We can still fuck,” she pushed me down onto the toilet seat, and stood over me, her pussy wet and open. “Just do your best not to cum in me, ‘kay?” 

“Okay,” I said. I grabbed her ass and spanked her.

“Mmmm, just like that, Sir.”

She lowered herself onto my cock. I slid in easily. We both let out a sigh, she wrapped her arms around my back as I did the same, and we squeezed each other tight.

“Oh motherfucker,” I gasped. 

“Mhmm, you want me, don’t you?”

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she worked her way up and down my shaft. She dug those fake fingernails into my back and drew blood. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, revealing her supple neck. I kissed her neck, my lungs heaving with every one of her thrusts. I opened my mouth and gently dug my teeth into her skin. I bit down harder, and heard Natalie gasp, “Oh, Jason,” she said. I sucked her neck as she rocked back and forth on my cock, and dug my nails into her ass cheeks. 

“Spank me, please spank me,” she squealed.

I grinned and slapped her ass, over and over.

“Thank you, Sir, thank you, Sir, thank you, Sir!”

I felt my cock begin to flex, that uncontrollable urge rising up inside me. “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum.”

“Just a little bit longer,” Natalie pleaded.

She thrust on top of me harder, faster, pushed my cock inside of her, deeper.

“I’m seriously gonna cum.”

She didn’t stop. I felt her nails digging into my neck, her body shake, her breathing quicken, her pussy convulse around my cock She squealed as she came.

“Fuck, just cum in me.”

I grabbed her hips and pushed myself as deep into her pussy as I could. “Oh god!” I moaned, as I let loose stream after stream of cum inside her.

We sat there for several minutes, catching our breaths, long enough for my cock to start losing its erection. I realized that we were still at her birthday party. The music was still blasting, the sorority sisters and frat brothers were still raging. Some were probably pounding.

“That was…” I lost my train of thought.

“Yeah,” she agreed.

We were breathing hard and deep, our hearts pounding against the other’s, our bodies sweaty and spent. But our breathing was finally beginning to slow. 

“We should probably get the Plan-B,” I said.

She nodded, “Mhmm, you can buy it. Call it a birthday present.”

~~~~

Author's Note:  Sometimes life is hornier than fiction. Every single one of my stories is true, although some details are dramatized because life as it is can also be a bit…. boring. And who doesn’t love a little sprinkle of drama?

 

Published 
Written by TrueSex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments