Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paideia and sororitas

5
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Competition Entry: Back to School

 

April called, “Come in,” and for the third time in two weeks Brenda Valois stuck her head around the door, her pert nose and light blue eyes as always making April wish she were ten years younger.

“Are you busy, Dr. Wainwright?”

“No, not at the moment. I’m finishing up some extra reading before I go home for the weekend.”

“It must be wonderful to be paid to read all day.”

April laughed sharply. “Hardly. I mostly grade homework and fill out paperwork.”

Brenda looked around the small office and shut the door. “I’m not bothering you?”

“No. Are you here about the dinner?”

“A little, but mostly I was in the neighborhood…”

As part of April’s first year teaching, she had taken the advice of her chair to become the advisor for one of the sororities on campus. “It’s like community service [and here both groaned] but much lighter than the parking committee. Student outreach and all that. We never nominate any of our male faculty since the young women prefer a woman in the position. Get the inside scoop as a female academic and all. And since you’re now our only female faculty…”

“Oh, very well.”

And so it was that for the past two months she had been bedeviled by a stream of earnest young women in the prime of life and with burgeoning sexualities like a buffet of potential partners served up hot and steaming in her office… and all she could do was bite her own cheek or lip, not theirs, and suffer in flushed silence until she could ravish herself at home.

Brenda was perhaps the most maddening. Always dressed in a dark skirt reaching almost to her knees and a light blouse that always seemed buttoned a button too low, Brenda had glommed onto April like a kitten finding a new home. Nor was there anything to object to in any respect: She was smart, almost too smart, and ambitious, and she asked penetrating questions that showed a real mind at work. Unfortunately, April found herself distracted by the way Brenda always stood a little too close to her, leaning in to catch every word that passed her lips, allowing April to see the edge of a lacy bra pushing two creamy breasts together in a beguiling cleavage that made her palms itch uncontrollably.

For the past month, she had met with Brenda and three other girls frequently to prepare for the big dinner the sorority was preparing. The details bored her senseless, but as they beat epic struggles over faculty parking spaces, she refused to complain to herself about them, and she frequently sat there staring at one or the other member of the planning committee, wondering how she tasted, until a question slammed her back hard to reality.

Fortunately, Brenda had only a short question about the dinner and then said, “I read the book you recommended.”

“Ah yes, about early Islamic law of the family.”

“Yes, and the whole idea of marriage being a contractual agreement for a woman’s sexual access is just so…”

“Bloodless and free of illusions?”

“Exactly. Is that traditional view still common in any of the four schools of law?”

And then April launched into a long discussion, one of the few things that could draw her mind away from a delectable young woman in the flush of youth setting her loins aflame.

When she finished, Brenda asked, “And what about homosexuality?”

“Generally strongly punished, tolerated in certain circles at certain times… at least among men. Much less evidence about women.”

“But there was… well, I read some of the poetry and that was pretty frank, some of it. About sex in general, I mean.”

“In many cases it was read as a figurative meaning, the union of the soul with God, that sort of thing. Or as an allegory. Just like all the poetry about wine. Persians love their wine, but in poetry it’s supposed to represent…oh, everything good except wine. Paradise especially.”

“Was it really all figurative?”

April laughed. “Who knows? It varied from author to author.”

“Like the wine in the Song of Songs.”

April laughed again and shook her head, “No, the cup never lacking mixed wine isn’t the same thing at all. It’s a very fine image though.”

“Is it?”

“Oh yes, evocative and perfectly accurate.”

As Brenda looked at her closely, April blushed. Brenda looked at her even more closely as if testing her gumption and April blushed even more. Finally, Brenda said, “Well, I wouldn’t know.” After a few seconds she said, “There’s so much to learn in college.”

“I should hope so.”

“It’s so exciting, like a garden of learning. I want to drink from the well.”

They both laughed after a second and April said, “You’ve got a good head on your shoulders. You’ll do marvelously.”

Brenda then asked her more questions about her research, and soon April was standing at a bookcase pointing to passages in a book as Brenda stood next to her, her blouse opened too far and her nipples fully erect through all the fabric. April moved away a little and Brenda closed the gap again.

“So all the women newly allowed in the universities, what was their social life like?”

“Nothing like ours. They were there for scholarship.” After a second they laughed and April said, “I mean they had a strong division still between the body and mind. They were there to study and physical comfort be damned. Certainly no fun.”

“So no massive lesbian sleepovers?”

April laughed, “If that had been found out, all those involved would have been expelled for immorality.”

“So the old Greek idea of the older teacher seducing his pupil and basically fucking his thighs to teach him true manliness never had any female equivalent then?”

April laughed in pleased surprise and said, “Certainly not! They had no respect for women as thinking beings, of course, or sexual for that matter. At least the modern universities respected their minds… somewhat.”

“So you must be happy you’re living and teaching today.”

April pondered the exact significance of the quip and realized she could answer “Yes” truthfully in any event.

Brenda looked at her closely for many more seconds, setting April’s belly aflutter and bringing another slight blush to her face. She stepped back and said, “Anyway, I got new clothes for the dinner.”

“Excellent! What did you get?”

“Oh, a fine dress. And I splurged on a nice bra.”

After a pause, April replied, “I’m sure you have enough already.”

She shrugged. “When I saw it I had to have it.” She suddenly reached up and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse as April stood there in shock and slipped it off. “See?”

“It is nice,” she said as she drank in the beauty of Brenda’s body. “But you shouldn’t show me that. It could be… if anyone caught us, it could be a lot of trouble for me. And for you.”

“I like you a lot.”

“I know, but you’re a student.”

“Not your student.”

“No, that’s true, but that doesn’t make much difference.”

The air was charged as they stood there, Brenda immovable and April wavering mightily, when suddenly a knock came at the door. Brenda rushed quickly behind April’s desk and slid under it; April picked up her dropped blouse and followed her to toss it under the desk as she said, “Yes?”

Oh shit, she thought when she heard the Chair say, “May I see you for a moment?”

She sat down at her desk to hide Brenda, who had taken that opportunity to remove her bra. She whispered a rushed, “Stop that!” and said, “Come in.”

Dr. Baker came in and said, “I’m not bothering you?”

“No, no. I’m just… reading.”

“I see.”

At that moment April felt Brenda reach up and feel her knees. As April slid further in under the desk, she reached her left hand down and swatted Brenda’s hand. Brenda transferred both hands to her other knee and started running her fingers up and down her bare legs.

April gave two more desultory swats and had to give up as Baker asked her several administrative questions of no significance to anyone that required concentration but little deep thought. He then said, “I enjoyed your recent paper, by the way.” He motioned to the chair in front of the desk. “May I sit down?”

“Please,” she said, sighing inwardly as Brenda’s hands reached beneath her skirt and worked it up to her upper thighs, then began stroking her inner thighs lightly. April tried to close her thighs firmly but found that Brenda’s head was between her knees. She tried once more to close her thighs, which simply gave Brenda the opportunity to kiss her knees.

Questions came and were answered as her mind raced on the surface and the depths of her soul started coming alive as Brenda caressed her lightly.

“Where did you find that paper?”

April paused for a second and said, “I worked at the journal as an undergrad. It was one I proofed,” she said with a touch of pride, and Baker smiled and said, “Experience favors the well-prepared mind.”

“You mean chance.”

“Chance is the mother of experience.”

“I suppose.”

“Now, in the second section, you mentioned…”

April followed along as much as she could despite the pleasure running through her from Brenda’s tongue lightly teasing her knees and her hands finally making contact with the lower edge of her panties. The only way to avoid destroying her academic career, she realized, was to give in to Brenda’s desire and her own, and she simply hoped she could get rid of Baker before Brenda het her up much further. Unfortunately, Baker had gotten her hired since she was a high-flyer who could boost the department’s reputation and he was a strong believer in collegiality as essential to retaining the best faculty, and it was in her interests to shine out in this and all informal conversation.

She fielded his questions ably, hoping futilely that the distraction would keep her from responding further to Brenda’s increasingly intimate caresses, but she nearly lost control when Brenda’s finger slipped inside her panties and began working along her labia.

“And does Davison actually say that?”

“She does. I think she’s reaching too far for that myself,” she said with an extra bite that she hoped Brenda would catch, and added, “She thinks she’s discovering the key to the whole matter, but she shouldn’t be looking there.” In a sudden effort, she reached down surreptitiously and grabbed Brenda’s left hand, but her right hand replaced it. She then grabbed at her right hand, and the left hand snaked back up and pushed her panties aside to start running her fingers between her lips up and down, side to side, and slowly, oh so slowly, inward.

“I like your approach to scholarship! Far too many junior faculty are far too scared to make waves and say what’s what. What about Nguyen?”

“He made a lot of good points, but I think he’s a bit misguided,” she said, tapping Brenda on the forehead. “He shouldn’t have gone down that rabbit hole,” she added as Brenda reacted to the tap by pushing two fingers all the way inside her.

“Well, I won’t take any more of your time, April. I can tell it’s been a long week for you. You seem a bit stressed.”

After a second, April replied, “Yes, as a matter of fact I am.”

“I don’t know what works for you, but I always go in for a good game of racquetball myself.”

“Oh, I prefer a nice long run.”

He nodded, “Whatever works, eh? See you Monday.”

“Have a good weekend, Ted.”

“And you.”

He opened the door quickly and left, shutting it firmly behind him, and April said, “You shouldn’t do this.”

“You know you love it. You’re so wet. I wondered if you were a redhead here too. And you are! It’s so beautiful!”

“Just stop it…”

Brenda replied by leaning forward and licking April’s labia where her fingers entered her. April whimpered and said, “Oh, just this once, okay? And that's it. It’s completely against the rules.”

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

“I knew you wanted it.” She reached up to grab the waistband of April’s panties and April sighed and lifted her hips for her to pull them down to her ankles, and then Brenda grabbed her hips and pulled firmly. April gave in to the lust coursing through her and slid down in her chair until Brenda’s mouth could reach her, and soon she felt Brenda’s tongue exploring her happily.

She reached down and caressed Brenda’s head as Brenda’s left hand reached up to cup her breasts and her right hand fingered deep inside her. She whispered, “Yes, you’re really good, you crazy girl. You’ll get us both in trouble,” and Brenda just chuckled and sucked on her clitoris. In another minute April pushed Brenda’s face firmly into her pussy, holding her head mercilessly in place, and whispered, “You want to see me come? You got it, you crazy girl. Suck me like that, yes, and keep fucking my cunt. Give me the old college try,” and nearly laughed, but Brenda did exactly as she asked and soon pushed her over the edge.

She thrust her hips wildly as she swallowed her cries, pounding Brenda’s face with her hips and grinding her muff into her nose and mouth; Brenda’s head banged repeatedly against the bottom of the desk as April’s hips pounded up roughly against her, but she continued sucking as April let go in wave after wave of pleasure. When her climax ended she pushed Brenda’s head away from her sensitive lips and looked down at her. “Okay, you got what you wanted. Will you leave now?”

“That’s not all I wanted, Dr. Wainwright.”

“April. I’ve told you before to call me that.”

“Would you show me what it’s like to be with a woman?”

“I think you’ve already seen what it’s like. It’s wet, sticky, and messy and it usually hurts.”

Brenda rose from under the desk largely naked and said, “You know you want me.”

April looked at her flawless body, high breasts with erect nipples, toned belly and thighs, and what looked to be a beautiful thatch of blonde hair under her panties and she lost her resolve. She stood and kissed her, and as Brenda kissed back passionately, she explored her body. In a sudden fit of desire, she knelt and pulled off Brenda’s panties and chuckled, “You’re right. They match your bra beautifully. But this is more beautiful. Sit on my desk.”

Brenda looked down at her with a bit of apprehension and April pushed her thighs apart and leaned forward. “Have you ever had this?”

“Not kissing. I rubbed a couple of friends in high school, and they rubbed me. You’re my first woman; I’m tired of girls.” April explored her swollen lips as they peeked out from between her sparse down, and when Brenda said, “Please suck me, I need it so much,” she leaned in and resolved to make her first time unforgettable. As she sucked greedily, she felt Brenda tentatively run her fingers through her hair, so she reached up and placed both her hands firmly on her head. She whispered, “Tilt your hips so it feels best, and guide me so I know what you like. Just be quiet, dammit. These are offices.” She added, “You have the most beautiful pussy I’ve eaten. I’ve never had a blonde before. It’s so pretty!”

As Brenda responded vigorously under her tongue, she ran her fingers inside her and explored her delicious little alcove, working deep inside her to feel her muscles responding to her efforts. After ten minutes she heard Brenda whisper, “I’m about to come,” so she settled firmly into the groove of what she was doing and heard Brenda’s breath quicken as the squishing of her pussy reached a crescendo.

Brenda kept deathly silent, but her body twisted like a storm, thrusting every way it could flex as she squirmed in pleasure on April’s desk. It was one of the strongest orgasms April had given a woman, and even if Baker walked in right then, she’d keep sucking until Brenda was drained. Surprisingly, even when her orgasm had ended, Brenda held her head in place and whispered, “You might need only one. Not me. Keep sucking, April. You know you love it.” For the next twenty minutes she kept sucking, until after Brenda’s massive concluding climax left her drained on the desk, and April looked up and in shock muttered, “Oh shit.”

Donna Chen and Valerie Armbruster, two of the other girls working on the dinner, stood before the desk with their arms crossed. “How long…” April stammered.

“Three minutes,” Donna said.

Valerie added, “The rest of the department seems to be empty, lucky for you.”

"Don't you knock?"

"We did. Blondie here breathes like a crippled air conditioner, you know. We thought there might be trouble. And hoo boy, is there ever trouble."

April looked down at Brenda splayed open to her, exhausted and happy despite the blush and shock on her face, and she shook her head and said, “Well, it’s exactly what it looks like; I won’t insult you or Brenda by saying it’s not,” with a leaden sense of defeat.

Donna replied, “So, we need to talk.”

Valerie added, “We’re not telling anyone, but.

Donna emphasized, “But. After tonight, don’t do this on campus.”

“And if you do do it on campus, lock the damn door,” Valerie added. “You’re the best advisor we’ve had in years. We don’t want to lose you.”

“We all love you. Maybe not as much as Blondie here, but she’s crazy.”

“You’ve noticed that?” April chuckled.

Donna and Valerie smiled and Donna said, “And you should be damn glad we came to see you tonight and not Grace. She’s hard-line Baptist and she’d get you ridden out on a rail if she’d seen this.”

“So it’s just between the four of us. And I do think we have the upper hand here,” said Donna.

Valerie added, “So I think we can reach an amicable solution.”

April sighed, “All right, what?” She foresaw four years of chiseled grades, flowery letters of recommendation, extorted student work positions, and knowing smirks from all three and decided the cost to her self-respect was still worth it.

Donna smiled for the first time, “We do love you almost as much as Blondie. She’s just more upfront about it, I’ll bet.”

Valerie added, “I bet a fourth of the sorority has a crush on you.”

“But not like us,” Donna interjected.

“So…” Valerie said with her head tilted, “So, I think it’s safe to say Blondie just beat us to the punch.”

Donna added, “Yeah, I’ll have what she’s having,” pointing at Brenda, who had lost any embarrassment by this time and was grinning from ear to ear. Donna started stripping, which was easy since she was dressed in a light cotton dress covering nothing but a pair of panties, and said, “Out of my way, Blondie. You’re back to the end of the line.”

Valerie said, “I think we can keep each other happy until she’s ready for each of us.” She pulled off her shirt and dropped her pants, the thick hair between her thighs slightly darker than the chestnut on her head, and embraced Brenda, who was perfectly willing.

“I didn’t know any other girls in the house were like me.”

“We keep it on the down-low.”

As they began kissing, Donna came up to April and said, “Have you ever eaten Chinese before?”

April laughed and said, “No.”

“Now you will.” She sat on the edge of the desk and kissed April passionately, aflame from the feeling of power she held over her, and after a minute put her hands on April’s head and pushed down strongly as she said, “Suck me. Wear me out like Blondie.”

Her hair was thin and wiry and largely limited to her mound, and her outer lips were still largely closed, only hints of the inner folds peeking through the shell-like opening. April licked and sucked them into fullness and lost herself in every part of Donna’s response. Soon Donna was cooing quietly and circling her hips, and then she groaned as April thrust her fingers inside her and fucked her mercilessly. April wanted to drain her, tear every orgasm from her that she could, and leave her comatose by the end of it. Donna held her head in place and whispered, “Love me like that, April, yes, don’t stop.” April held on relentlessly, realizing that she still had the real authority in the group, the education and experience that comes with age, and was determined to leave them all limp in her wake.

Donna fucked hard against her face as her first climax hit her, but when she tried to push April away April stayed where she was. “You wanted to play with fire, Donna, you got it. Don’t start what you can’t handle. Play with the big girls or go home.” She leaned in again and continued sucking her as she fucked her vigorously, and only let up after Donna collapsed in a heap after her fourth orgasm.

April looked up to see Valerie and Brenda watching them, their hands wet from rubbing each other, and she said, “Get up, Donna. It’s Valerie’s turn. Go play with Brenda. I want to see you two sixty-nining by the time I finish with Valerie.”

Donna murmured “Yes ma’am,” and Brenda chuckled, “I’ve never eaten Chinese either.” As she embraced Donna and began exploring her thin body, April pushed Valerie to sit on the edge of her desk and said, “Are you Donna’s lover?”

“We play around. Just kissing and rubbing. I licked her pussy a couple of minutes once and she licked mine for a minute, but we were afraid of getting caught. And shy.”

“Welcome to adulthood, Valerie.” She caressed her full breasts and kissed her belly, and as she kissed lower she felt Valerie lean back until April’s head reached her lap. Valerie slid back on the desk and spread her legs and said, “Donna and I were going to try to get you to kiss us tonight. We knew you’re one of us, and we were sure if we just begged long enough you’d… do what we do. We really chose the right night.”

“Oh, I’ll kiss you all right. And take notes, because all of you have to kiss me when I’ve finished with your beautiful cunt.” She smiled at the lips spread open before her and said, “Beautiful, just gorgeous,” and leaned in to suck the inflamed lips rubbed close to climax by Brenda’s inquisitive fingers. Valerie gasped and grabbed her head and said, “Yes, yes, like that, please don’t stop.” Valerie’s orgasms were swift and hard, and she held April’s head in place as she let herself go. After multiple orgasms in which both of them lost count, she finally pushed April away and said, “Thank you. It was my dream.”

“Turn over and watch,” she said, and she massaged Valerie’s back as they watched Donna licking tentatively at Brenda’s cunt as Brenda buried her face in Donna’s. Donna came quickly and licked again like a scared kitten at Brenda’s gaping lips as she groaned in frustration. April said, “Go all the way, Donna. You’re a woman, you know what women need now. Do to her what you’ve gotten from her.”

Brenda sighed happily as Donna pulled her hips down to her face and overcame her last inhibitions and gave herself fully to pleasuring her. Brenda came quickly and soon stood and said, “Someone has too many clothes on.”

April shrugged, “Not for long,” and disrobed quickly. “It really is an embarrassment of riches. I’ve never had more than one woman at a time before. Valerie, your mouth hasn’t seen any use tonight, you start. Love me slowly, and you two come play with me. We can make this work to universal satisfaction, I think.”

As Valerie kissed her deeply, tasting herself on April’s lips, Brenda came up behind her and cupped her breasts as she nuzzled her neck, and Donna caressed and kissed every breast she could find. All three of them were excited and eager to pleasure her, and she gave herself over to their hands and mouths. Soon she felt Valerie sucking vigorously on her cunt, no traces of girlish shyness in evidence, and Donna sucked on her right breast as Brenda sucked on her left. They supported her weight during her first climax, and then lowered her to the carpet and took turns suckling her between her thighs and sitting on her face. At the end she sixty-nined with Brenda as Valerie and Donna did the same and finally knew each other to the full. Finally, all four of them were temporarily drained, and April said, “Let me call the sorority so they’ll know you’re staying over with me tonight.”

All three grinned as she made the call—she knew 8:30 was a bit late, but they had had interesting ideas for the dinner, and she was going to let them watch movies with her and sleep on the couch. After she hung up she said, “If any one of you tries to steal away to the couch or watch a movie, I will spank you so hard… and make you suck each of us until we each forgive you.”

They laughed and Valerie said, “You’re the best teacher ever.”

Donna smiled and said, “About everything.”

Brenda interjected, “Both mind and body,” and added, “I wonder what the Greeks would have thought of us?”

April replied, “Most of them would have been horrified by us women doing such things, but after some thought I think they would accept it as a teacher-student relationship fully in line with certain of their educational ideals.”

Brenda laughed as Donna and Valerie looked at each other in slight puzzlement, and April smiled, “Don’t worry. It’ll make sense soon enough. You just need the right teacher.”

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments