Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Plain Jane Transformed

"Jane has finally made it to college. What does it have in store for her?"

10
3 Comments 3
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Back to School

First year of college and she felt overwhelmed instantly. Crammed tight against two-hundred withering, sweaty bodies, Jane fought her way to the sign in table. Elbows hit ribs, shoulders brushed one another, and asses cuddled into groins. The moment she burst to the front of the crowd, Jane sighed with relief. Quickly stating her name and year, the senior running the table ended up tossing her into a co-ed dorm. Looking at the piece of paper the senior had thrust into her hand, Jane headed to the dorm building listed.

Entering Emry Hall, Jane located the stairs that would take her to the third floor. Wandering down the hallway, she found her room at the end of the hall in the corner. Before she could even knock, the door opened onto a short, pretty girl. She had bold framed glasses that sat lightly on the bridge of her small freckled nose. Behind the glass, her eyes shone a rich emerald. Her hair freshly washed; the faint sent of lemon and rose drifted from her as the towel clung to her near naked flesh.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! Um… you must be my new roommate. I’m Lacey.”

“Ah, hey. Nice to meet you; My name’s Jane.” Her face flushed as her eyes did the best to look everywhere but at her scantly clad roommate.

Laughing over Jane’s obvious discomfort, Lacey gave a quick explanation over her choice of dress. “Yeah, I forgot my shampoo and condition in the shower. Figured I should grab it before someone else decides to ‘borrow’ it. Are you a virgin?”

Mouth gaping, Jane tried to find a way to answer the question. “Um… Ah… What? Does that even matter?”

Lacey smiled. “No, it doesn’t matter. I just figured since you are trying so hard not to stare. Makes me think that you aren’t use to naked or near naked people around. Don’t worry though, with me as your roommate, you won’t even be bothered by it soon.”

“Um, thanks. I think.” Jane mumbled, as she looked at her roommates shapely legs from beneath the blue of her fluffy towel.

Sliding past her, Lacey left for the bathroom. Jane too shocked for much more, entered the room and flopped on the unmade bed. Her eyes fell to her belongings, delivered earlier in the day. College just flipped her life on its head. Shaking herself from the stupor, Jane began to unpack and rearrange. The only interruption came from Lacey’s return. Placing her shampoo and conditioner on her desk, Lacey turned to Jane and dropped the blue boundary between her naked skin and the light in the room.

“Alright, time for a quick lesson shy roomie.” She grabbed her breasts and gave them a squeeze, “to start these are boobs and we all have them, so who cares if we see them.” Next, she slid one hand down her stomach, pressing it against her nicely trimmed vagina. “This here is a pussy. Men are blessed with a dick instead. You will see a few of those this year too I’m sure.”

Walking forward Lacey straddled Jane’s legs and sat. Jane stared, her eyes wide in shock, but she didn’t move away or freak out. Her curiosity controlled her as Lacey’s lips melded to hers. A light sound of shock escaped as Lacey pressed forward, running her tongue against Jane’s teeth until she parted her lips to allow Lacey’s tongue to enter.

An electric jolt shot through Jane as their tongues rubbed together. She shivered in reaction as Lacey’s hands guided Jane’s hands to her breasts. Only breaking away for a breath and whispered words, “touch me, make me feel good,” Lacey locked breaths again.

Fumbling slightly, Jane did her best to do as Lacey said. She massaged the globes of grapefruit, making sure to continue to brush her fingers over the nipples as Lacey squirmed. Jane could feel her jeans dampening from Lacey’s juices as her own pussy coated her simple cotton panties. Jane continued to run her hands over Lacey, touching her quivering stomach, her tense muscles of her back, her silken thighs before gaining courage and putting her hand against Lacey’s wet petals. The heat of her hand stroking such an intimate part had Lacey jerk back on a moan. Feeling the other female wiggle her hips against her hand, Jane added some friction to the little nub poking free. Lacey became wild, mews of passion falling from her lips. Unsure of what came next, Jane looked up at Lacey, flushed in pleasure, for guidance.

No longer getting motion from Jane, Lacey looked into her crystal blue eyes. Noticing the hesitation within, Lacey realized that her own pleasure would come at her own hand. Smiling at Jane, she placed a light kiss to her cheek before Lacey began to peel the clothes from Jane’s attractive frame. Once only undergarments remained, Lacey stood up, admiring with a sense of jealousy. Jane had beautifully shaped everything. At simple glance, Lacey assumed her breasts were a nice 32DD. Her hourglass waist curved open to a nice lush ass.

Jane squirmed nervously as Lacey’s gaze grew hot as it guided over her exposed body. Her bra and panties felt useless as a new hot need began to build in Jane’s pit. Unable to take the sensations, Jane looked to Lacey, asking, “What?”

“You are beautiful! I find myself jealous and yet unable to walk away. I want to taste you.”

At those words, Lacey pushed Jane into the bed. Her lips hot as they enclosed around the covered right nipple. Jane jerked up in surprise and wonder. It felt good, but not enough. The bra barred more pleasure. Frustrated instantly, Jane began wiggling, attempting to get rid of the clothing. Smiling against her, Lacey’s teeth scraped over the clad nipple as she helped Jane free her breasts.

Once gone, Lacey’s mouth latched on tightly, beginning to suckle. Jane whimpered and wiggled from the new delight, grinding her damp panties into Lacey’s thigh. Noticing Jane’s urgency, Lacey moved her lips down her body, using her teeth to remove the wet garment from between Jane’s legs. With her pussy exposed to the breath from Lacey, Jane felt herself tense in worry and excitement. This moment first in Jane’s life as another stared at her most private of places.

Like a hungry kitten, Lacey began to lick Jane’s cream. Each flick of her tongue over Jane’s clit elicited a moan. Jane found herself enjoying Lacey’s ministrations as pleasure built. Her breasts heaving as her muscles began to tense. Jane instantly became scared; she couldn’t comprehend what was happening to her. “Lacey, what…Ah… is…mmm.. Happen…”

Replacing tongue with fingers, Lacey grinned up at Jane in answer. “It’s good, just let it happen.”

With that, Lacey went back down to her meal. Her hand then went to her own cunt. Diving right into the wet cave, Lacey worked herself to the brink in order to join Jane. Feeling herself closing in to orgasm, Lacey nibbled Jane’s clit, sending her over the edge as she found her own release. Wanting to keep Jane high from the pleasure, Lacey focused away from her own wonderment, tongue fucking Jane’s tight passage. She only stopped when Jane looked spent, her muscles twitching in remembrance.

Both of them gasped for breath. A new respect and wonder filled Jane’s eyes as she looked at Lacey, all beautiful from the glow of orgasm. This friendship promised to be deep, true, and full of pleasure.

“Wow… that… was… mmm… good!” Jane huffed with a grin on her face.

“I’m glad… you enjoyed.” Lacey smiled, “Now we just have to get… rid of your… v card. I know… my friend would… love the opportunity…. to feel your tight… pussy around… his cock.”

Jane blushed at the words. “Well, couldn’t you… give me the pleasure… and get rid of my card? Do I need someone else?”

“Oh, honey. We can still continue our pleasures, but I’m going to make sure you get every experience of pleasure. Plus, you might find like me, pussy is good, but cock is better. Trust me, you will love it!”

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

Nervous, Jane stared at Lacey for a moment. Unsure of how to respond, she chewed her bottom lip in thought. Lacey gave her an experience she knew would have not happened otherwise. She also knew she enjoyed the experience. Lacey promised more excitement, but did she really want the excitement to include someone else? Jane wasn’t sure, especially since this new person would be a man. His body different from hers in every way and the thought of that actually had Jane getting all hot and bothered again. Turning to Lacey, Jane smiled. “I’ll trust you.”

Pleased that Jane was willing to become wild, learn the pleasures of sex, and possibly become addicted to the pleasure like herself, Lacey grinned big as she grabbed her cell. “I’ll call him up and have him come over!”

A little over an hour later, there was a knock to the door. Jane shivered in excitement as Lacey untangled their limbs. Having wanted to get her ready, Lacey had suggested some cuddles with light petting. It affected Jane quite thoroughly as she was already damn and ready to beg for more. Answering the door, Jane watched as an attractive man entered. His skin a beautiful ebony, he stood at least a foot taller than Lacey of 5 feet 4 inches. He didn’t seem the bit out of place as he gazed at Lacey’s naked body.

Shutting the door and locking it after entering, only then did Darren realize that Lacey wasn’t the only one in the room. Sliding to the occupied bed, Darren found himself growing hard at the sight. Whoever she was, he hoped to find his fill of her. Turning to Lacey, Darren filled her in on Lyon. “Lyon got caught up helping some of the newbies. He figured I could help you out and get some experience myself. For some reason he believes I don’t know what I’m doing when it comes to women.”

Laughing Lacey traced her hand over his broad shoulders; the woman in the bed, her eyes followed the motion as Lacey spoke. “Oh, you will do quite nicely. Plus, I know you pack some good heat. I’m sure Jane will enjoy you immensely. Won’t you Jane?”

“He is quite handsome, though I’m not quite sure what he will do that you can’t.” Jane spoke honestly.

“Honey, he is going to pop your cherry and fill you so full you won’t know what to do but beg for more!” Lacey smiled as Jane blushed furiously.

“Oh, so virginity popping? No wonder Lyon said I could use the experience. I don’t usually mess with virgins. Are you sure this is a good idea?” Darren worried as he recalled the one time he attempted a virgin. The awkward experience for Darren made him sure that this would be rough.

“Don’t worry Darren, I’m going to help out, be a guide so to speak. Plus, I already filled Jane in on the fact that there will be a little pain, but it won’t last. She trusts me, so I won’t let her down.” Lacey responded nonchalantly.

Nodding his consent, Darren moved over to the bed and sat down. Feeling the weight of the bed shift, Jane moved over. Following Lacey’s earlier instructions, Jane rubbed her leg along the man’s back. Turning to her, Darren watched her dewy eyes. She appeared worried and excited. He instantly knew he wanted to calm her nerves and bring her pleasure. Throwing his shirt over his head, he revealed hard worked for abs. Leaning toward the naked woman, he gently meshed their lips together. He groaned in pleasure as her tongue moved forward to tangle with his.

Pulling away, he stood and removed his pants and underwear. Naked before her, he reveled as her eyes took in his form hungrily. Jane appeared to be more wanton than Lacey mentioned, or maybe she just trusted her roommate so completely. Either way, Darren, drawn to this mystery woman, was grateful Lyon had been unable to attend to her needs.

Going back to the bed, Darren settled himself alongside this new temptress. His eyes instantly fell to her lips as he watched her nibble on the bottom one. Cupping her face in his hand, he distracted her fretting with a sweet sucking kiss to the pulse at her throat. A small gasp left her lips as she shifted her head to the side, giving Darren better access to ravish her.

Feeling the heat of him so close to her, Jane found herself instantly wet, her nipples hard. She wanted this stranger’s touch. Knowing he would bring her pleasure, Jane used her far hand to reach and pull him down until he partially covered her. Recognizing the need building in her from earlier with Lacey, Jane wiggled and rubbed against Darren gaining a response.

The shock of her pressing herself into him pleased Darren. He happily added a little more friction as he shifted to settle between her legs. His thick cockhead slicked over her clit, teasingly inviting. Looking deep into her eyes, he found a daze of passion. Darren, wishing to keep her in the clouds, oblivious of what was about to occur, wrapped his lips around a budding nipple. Suckling roughly to drive her to arch her back, he vaguely heard Lacey’s instructions as he moved his hand to rub her clit, preparing her.

“You need to be slow to start, but the moment you feel resistance, pull back and shove back in swiftly. Lyon did that with me, and I hardly realized what had happened.”

Without looking over to her, Darren followed her instructions. Pressing the tip of his cock to Jane’s opening, he slowly filled her. Keeping his eyes focused on her as a hand caressed her now neglected boob, he watched as hers filled with wonder and awe. He paused only briefly in his forward motion when he met resistance. With a slight pull backwards, Darren thrust completely in before going absolutely still except for his breast-filled hand.

Jane couldn’t believe how good it felt as Darren began to stretch her pussy open. She felt invaded at the same time as liberated. She placed a couple light kisses to his jaw as she continued to feel his gaze on her face. She believed he was worried about her as he continued to watch her every action. She noticed his hesitation as he paused and was about to demand that he don’t stop when he thrust completely home. She felt the tearing of her barrier, but the moment he stopped, he was buried deep inside. The feeling of being completely full overrode the pain. Her mouth hung in an “O” as her mind tried to process all that she was experiencing, and then he began to move.

The moment Darren twisted his hips to grind into Jane, he felt her respond in kind as her tight pussy squeezed nicely around his throbbing cock. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled him down to her. Using their bodies friction, they began the ritual of mating. Each thrust home had Jane mewing in bliss. Each quivering grip of her walls around his cock had Darren gritting his teeth as he stayed off his pending orgasm. Wishing to see Jane split apart at the seams, Darren moved his hand between their joined bodies.

Focusing on her clit, he rolled his palm tight over the nub. Instantly Jane was shivering beneath her as her body once more reached the edge of pleasure. Knowing how close she was to cumming, Darren shifted slightly, angling his cock towards her g-spot as he continued to tease her clit. In moments she was breaking apart, screaming out God’s name as her body convulsed in waves of delight. Wishing to keep her riding such wonder, Darren never once slowed his thrusts. Only when he was sure she was spent did he pull from her twitching sheath, spewing his own orgasm all over her heaving breasts. The little cum of his that hit her lips disappeared quickly with the dart of her tongue.

Rolling off her in order not to crush her, Darren got a glimpse of Lacey, her fingers buried into her cunt, a silent “O” on her flush face. She came just from watching Darren and Jane have sex. Pleased with himself over having had Jane and knowing that Lacey was sure to sing his praise to Lyon, Darren pulled Jane to him before placing a kiss on her cheek and whispering in her ear. “We will have to get you on birth control so that next time, I can cum inside you until we are both spent.”

 

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments