Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revolutionary Opportunity

"It was an exciting time for a young girl first arriving at college."

12
4 Comments 4
20.5k Views 20.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
The sun shone brightly as Kristen made the rounds answering want ads a few days after arriving for her first fall semester at Penn State. The next job on her list was waitressing at a country club. Her sole waitressing experience was a couple of summer months at a department store lunch counter. It was harder than she expected but Kristen was a hard worker. And she needed to work to avoid too much debt of student loans.

Driving into the perfectly manicured grounds she found the place intimidating. When a young man came out and directed her to stop under the portico of the front door she told him she was only there about the waitressing job. He opened her car door and handed her a numbered white tag. "Just go in there and ask for Mr Taylor. I'll have your car." He sat in her Civic and drove off.

The interview for the job, considering how richly appointed the interior of the club appeared, wasn't much of a interview at all. It consisted of chatting with Mr. Taylor who Kristen found handsome and pleasant and then trying on the waitress uniform to "see how it fits". At first she was taken aback by the tiny hot pants, crisp white blouse and cropped red jacket. It wasn't that Kristen had any complaints about her body, she knew the outfit would make her look hot. That was exactly the problem. This country club didn't seem like the kind of place she wanted to look hot.

Yet Kristen couldn't help admiring herself in the three-way mirror of the dressing room. Still only nineteen and naive about so many things, Kristen was anything but an innocent. She turned and looked over her shoulder at her backside. She felt almost as if she was wearing a sexy Halloween costume. She owned plenty of short dresses and skirts but her legs never felt so long as they looked in those tiny tight shorts. The cropped jacket provided some cover for her breasts that she considered too large and it somehow even made her legs look longer! There was a make-up table in the room, but she brought no cosmetics so she just pinched her cheeks and said to her image in the mirror, "Showtime!"

Jack Taylor was impressed by how giddy and flirty the leggy college girl seemed to become wearing the outfit. Kristen was barefoot, not wanting to spoil the look with the light hikers she had worn with her jeans.

"Do you have a pair of black high-heels?" Jack asked her.

"Really? I'd have to work in high-heels?

"Yes."

"Yeah, OK, I have a pair," Kristen said, her enthusiasm obviously blunted. "I guess I can get used to them."

Jack finished the interview and after Kristen changed back into her own clothes he gave her the particulars of the job. The pay was disappointing to Kristen, but Jack said the tips would be "very, very good" and the uniforms were all cleaned and readied by the club. She accepted the job with the stipulation that she would have off for all off the Nittany Lions home games. Jack said he could work with that and she would be starting on Tuesday. He said that would give her a few days to train before the weekend.

"One more thing," Jack said.

"Yes?"

"Some of the men here at the club can get, well you know, a little fresh with their hands touching some of the girls," Jack said while looking straight at Kristen as if trying to gauge her reaction. When he detected none he added, "But I guess with a body like yours you're probably used to that kind of stuff."

Kristen smiled. "Not really, Frank Grayson is my boyfriend, my guy since I was sixteen."

That news made Jack stiffen. Kristen noticed with the same satisfaction as always whenever guys learned about Frank. A year older than her, Frank was in his second year at Penn State and had already gained quite a reputation as last season's starting freshman linebacker for the Lions. With two games of the new season already under his belt Frank was receiving as much coverage in sports pages across the state as any of the players. The hulking threat of his punishing on-field performance seemed to cast a protective cloak around Kristen wherever she went.

Frank got angry when Kristen told him about taking the job at the club.

"The men's golf lounge? I was there once. You have to wear those hot pants?"

"You were there?

"Yeah a booster took me there last year. It might be considered a 'gift' so I'm not supposed to tell anyone. I don't like the idea of you working there. I'm surprised you took the job."

"Why?" Kristen asked, but she knew why, she liked seeing Frank get possessive of her.

"Those waitresses are all really sexy, is all, and those men..." Frank said before Kristen interrupted.

"Well I'M really sexy aren't I?"

"Yes, baby," Frank said putting his arms around her then looking right into her eyes, "but you're MY sexy baby."

"And I will always be your sexy baby, Frank. You know how much I love you," Kristen stood on her tip toes and pushed her lips up against his.

All of Kristen's sexual experience had come from Frank. He had taken her virginity after school in his bedroom when she was just sixteen. He was big and menacing and she loved him because of it. He fucked her hard, driven by some deep need, even that first time. Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven played loud enough to mask her screams of the initial pain from him puncturing her. She "bled buckets" before being swept along on the shear joy of being made love to for the very first time. To this day Kristen considers the experience wonderful. She fell even more in love with him and gave herself completely to him, clung to him with a willingness to do anything he wanted and more, everything she could imagine he wanted.

Her imagination was richer then his. Fueled with books and magazine articles about ways to satisfy her man, Kristen spent much of her time conjuring ways to make him happy.

She loved blowing him, flitting her tongue over the swollen head before engulfing it with her mouth. She kept working her tongue against that most sensitive area even as she milked it hard with her lips. She swallowed his cum the very first time, surprised and ecstatic at the result of the effect she had on him. She quickly progressed from simply letting his semen pour down her throat to savoring it throughout her mouth as she acquired a taste for his scent and texture. She smacked her lips giggling and smiled at him afterwards. Eventually she learned to take his cock deep in her mouth, beyond her gag point, sacrificing her throat to his pleasure. She grew to crave his rough thrusts as she hung her head off the bed in his bedroom and felt his balls swing against her forehead then press against her eyelids as he groaned in ecstasy as he emptied himself in her throat.

Even more than giving oral Kristen liked being fucked. She rode Frank's cock with the animated abandon of a teenage dragon lady. Even when he was on top of her with his weight and power driving into her the movement of her lithe body beneath him was eager, hungry to get every bit of sensation out of each thrust.

She was never ready to quit before he was. As they cuddled she would gently play with his soft penis to make it hard for a second round. She often wanted more but as the school year wore on it became rare for Frank to want to go even a third time. When he was done he simply rolled away from her leaving Kristen with a vibrant electric quivering sensation radiating from the center of her sex up into her breasts and neck. She enjoyed the feeling but sometimes masturbated when she got back to her own bedroom.

Frank said he loved her but talked about how they were too young to have an exclusive relationship. He wanted to be free to see other people even though she "would always be his girl". She grudgingly accepted it but even as he took his freedom with other girls Kristen remained true. She cried each time she learned of him having sex with another girl. At least he always came back to her and they were regarded as a couple. Still, as powerful as Kristen's need was to satisfy Frank, his need to make a conquest of other girls was equally strong.

Frank was a year older than Kristen and football took him directly to main campus on full scholarship. Kristen worked hard to maintain her nearly straight "A" average to be accepted to main campus the following year. She hoped they would be together then, but Frank had to live in the dorm with the team and as a freshman she was required to live in the dorm too. Between their studies, his training and her job they saw even less of each other than the year before when she visited him on weekends.

The job in the men's golf lounge at the country club became a refuge for Kristen during the fall football season when she really didn't get to spend much time with Frank.

Jack proved to be right, the members of the club were pigs. They were often silly and mostly quite charming. Kristen got to know all of them. For each of them with self made wealth there was one with a family entitlement. Male self-confidence abounded in either case.

Kristen like to watch the self confidence dissolve when each man learned she was Frank Greyson's girl. She didn't hold it over them. Kristen's open cheerleader personality and bright natural flirtatiousness soon made her one of the favorites with the men even as her relationship with Frank kept them generally well behaved. Jack was cool too, quiet but commanding, and his presence maintained the decorum of the club.

She became friends with the other girls, Karen and Tracy, also students. Tracy was kind of aloof at first and Kristen assumed it was because Tracy, in her punk rocker sort of way, was the prettiest other waitress.

MiaHarrisonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaHarrisonn

Kristen got to like her though, and settled into the job. She made good tips and life was good, at least until Thanksgiving.

The football team had no games over Thanksgiving that season and the boys were told to go home to be with their families. Kristen however wasn't given time off.

"It's a big weekend for us," Jack said, "Karen and Tracy already asked for time off to go home and they covered you for every home game.

"Well, you might as well put me in for the whole fucking weekend then," Kristen said, so upset she had to fight back tears, "I'll have nothing else to do so I might as well make money."

Wednesday night after most students deserted campus, Kristen stayed busy at the club which was surprisingly crowded. Most men it seems leave their wives alone to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner. Since Kristen was the only waitress on staff the men flirted more than usual but she was so harried it took extra effort just to "be nice". The tips were more generous then ever though. She made over six hundred dollars! Afterward she went straight home and waited for Frank to call. He never did, until Thanksgiving morning.

"It was a big party night, babe, I went out out with all my old teammates," was the extent of his apology.

Thanksgiving evening the club was almost deserted but a dozen or so guys straggled in as the evening wore on. Jack had given the other bartenders off but he and Kristen handled the place fine.

By the time she was finished clearing and wiping the tables Jack was sitting at the bar with two of the most regular members, Al Wilson and Russ Nagey. Al was the guy that liked to throw around money and liked everyone to know he was successful in some computer business. Russ was one of the members that liked to flirt the most, with all the girls, not just Kristen. Like Al, he was both married and harmless, the club a refuge from their families.

Al invited her to join them for a drink. She looked at Jack for approval since waitresses drinking with members was a violation. Jack nodded, "it's a Holliday."

"Well I am thirsty, a beer would taste great."

"A beer?" Al said, "You made it through your first Thanksgiving. You deserve Champagne!"

"Thanks, but a beer..."

"Nonsense, the bubbly will quench your thirst perfectly, it's on me!" He turned to Jack, "What's cold Jack, got any Tat?"

Kristen realized she never had really good Champagne before and she couldn't get over how crisp and refreshing it tasted. After a glass or so she was having so much fun telling stories about Frank's football prowess in high-school that she didn't noticed her glass was never empty.

"Oh, I have to pee!," She suddenly announced. She put her hand on the middle of Jack's thigh to lift herself off the stool. There was nothing suggestive about bracing herself with her hand there but when she pushed down her last two fingers wrapped over a spongy lump against Jack's leg. She steadied herself on her high heels for a moment before removing her hand. Then Kristen confidently strode to the waitress change room in the prancing style she copied from runway models. It was all she could do to maintain a straight line toward the dressing room. All the while her champagne addled brain trying to make sense of what her fingers had come into contact with so far down Jacks leg.

In the change room Kristen removed her red jacket and thought about changing back into her blue jeans before returning to the men, but suddenly dismissed the notion. When she began prancing back to the men she couldn't make herself stop smiling.

All three of the men watched as Kristen walked back to them. She knew the way she was walking was making her tits bounce beneath her blouse. As she reached them Al said, "My God, Kristen, you are a beautiful, sexy woman."

"Thank you!" Kristen responded, her smile widening at being referred to as a "woman".

"What would it take to get you to show us your tits?" Al asked.

Kristen's smile disappeared. She was no stranger to flashing her tits at parties with her friends when Frank was around. Frank was proud of her beautiful tits and didn't mind her showing them off, but this was different. Alone with her boss and two men almost forty years old in a closed bar was too intimate for what Kristen considered frivolous fun.

"Come on, Kristen, don't take any offense, it's all in good fun," Al said.

Kristen relaxed in a way that was evident to all of them.

"Seriously though Kristen, what would it take? How about twenty bucks?" Al laid a $20 bill on the bar.

Kristen stood paralyzed.

"Forty?"

Kristen's eye caught Jack making a quick adjustment at his crotch and the thought of Jack getting excited suddenly made her pussy tingle.

When Al put a third $20 bill on the counter and said, "Sixty?", Kristen quickly untucked her blouse from the hot pants and lifted it along with her brassiere up to her neck. She watched the faces of the men as their eyes fixated on her tits. After a second or two, she gave her torso a little shake to make her tits swing side to side.

All three men smiled so she did it again, all eyes still fixated on her tits. Kristen stood still and when her tits stopped moving the men lifted their eye toward hers. She smiled. They smiled. She gave gave her body another, firmer twist and when their gaze went back to her swinging tits she lowered her bra and blouse.

Al and Russ groaned their disappointment. Al said, "How much to let us touch them."

"Yeah," Russ said, "How much to let us push our faces in between them."

Kristen bent over, reaching with her hand to take the $60 off the bar, almost brushing the front of her blouse against Al's face as she did. Pushing the bills into the little front pocket of her hot pants she looked up and said in a mock Southern accent, "Well I don't know, sweetie, how much might that be worth?"

Al pulled a roll of bills out of his pocket and peeled off a $100 bill and put it on the bar.

Kristen looked at Jack, expressionless as ever, he shook his head ever so slightly. She wrinkled her nose.

Al peeled another $100 bill off his roll. Before putting it on top of the other one he said, "but the blouse and bra come off.

That was a lot of money to Kristen, more importantly she was as caught up as the men and didn't want the night to stop. She smiled and began unbuttoning her blouse. It wasn't long before Al and Russ were pouring champagne over her tits, licking and 'motor-boating' them as they all laughed. Drunk and giddy, Kristen pulled their faces to her bosom with her hands in their hair, her only disappointment came from the fact that Jack didn't get involved. She kept glancing over at him seeking his reaction, but all she saw was a cool smile that rendered no judgement.

Al pulled his face from between Kristen's tits, "Unbelievable!"

All three men leaned back against the bar. Kristen stood half naked, her tits reddened from the late day whiskers of the two married men, began to feel awkward in the silence. She crossed an arm over her breasts.

"I'm hard as a rhino horn," Al said, readjusting his crotch. "How much for sex?" Al had his wad of bills in his hand again.

Kristen looked at Jack who gave a little shrug. She felt unearthly calm. She leaned over and took the two $100 bills off the bar. "I think that's enough fun for one night, guys." She folded the bills and put them in her pocket.

Al peeled five $100 bills off his roll and laid them on the bar.

Kristen began to put on her brassiere. Al slowly peeled more bills off of his roll. By the time Kristen had her bra secured and her tits tucked in place there were ten $100 bills on the counter.

"Thousand bucks," Al said.

Kristen was feeling a little less comfortable now as the stakes of this little game she was playing got higher. There was not a sound. When Kristen became aware she was looking down at the money and not at the men she lifted her eyes to meet each of theirs. Al and Russ seemed to have lumps in their throats, Jack seemed bemused.

"Each."

The men looked at each other.

"And all three or none," Kristen added.

Mysteriously the men reached some sort of agreement on their glances and Al peeled twenty more $100 bills of his roll to make three stacks of ten. "I want a blow job," Al said.

"Me too," Russ said.

Kristen sank to her knees in front of the two men as they slid off their bar stools. She helped them open their pants, teasing their already hard cocks through the fabric. Both cocks were shorter than Franks, Al's was thicker and Russ's thinner.

She went back and forth between the two cocks, making each one disappear in turn, her tongue in constant motion. They came in minutes, almost together with Russ shooting onto her cheek before she turned after swallowing Al's load. But she got it all, scooping the stuff from her cheek after taking the rest of his load.

When Kristen turned to Jack he said, "Take off those hot pants and sit on the bar, I wanna lick your pussy before I fuck your life away."

Kristen nervously opened the top button of the pants. She never before felt a tongue down there. Frank never did oral on her.

It was midnight before Kristen got to suck Jack's amazing cock, 12:15 before he fucked what her life had been up till that night, away.
Published 
Written by Rotsen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments