Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

September Part 3

"Three friends meet to plan their future and recall their affairs"

2
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Dear Readers, the following contains no overt sexual scenes although it does reference several from September Part 1 and 2. This story was originally meant to be a bridge between my three young people’s college adventures to their new adult life together. However, I have decided to make it a “farewell” to Meg, Alex and Greg. They seem to be at a good place in their relationship and I have other stories paths I would like to follow.

September Part 3

Greg sat before an array of computer screens. Each screen focused on a phishing program from a foreign government’s   intelligence service. The attempts to gain access to various US businesses or political organizations had only increased since the last election cycle. Sadly, the targets of these attempts had not responded to the previous breaches by upgrading their cyber security efforts. Greg surmised that the general public, and our own government, felt that his department would take care of them all!

As he monitored the progress, or lack of it, his mind wandered. Once again, he found himself marveling at the speed with which he had gone from directionless college grad to part of the nation’s top-secret army of “white hats”, working in an underground facility in the valley of Virginia. The fat that this facility was only a hundred miles from where he grew up was a plus.

Greg had always loved his home town and the rolling countryside surrounding it. The seasons moved slowly there with summer lingering long into fall and fall reluctant to become winter. Winters were usually mild, making the occasional snow events all the more exciting. Now, this job which he loved made it possible to continue living there.

When his break time came around, Greg stepped outside the bunker walls. He stood, upwind of the smokers, watching the grey clouds roll in over the Blue Ridge. He was no weather prophet but his house mate, Alex, was. Ale was an environmentalist working for a nonprofit dedicated to protecting Virginia’s national forests and the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay. Alex knew weather and he had said at breakfast that morning

“We may have a white Christmas this year. All the signs point to it.”

“What, wait, the wooly bullies all have wide black stripes?” Meg, Greg’s other housemate, teased.

Meg and Alex. Greg’s best friends from high school. What a long strange path it had been from freshman high school orientation to college graduation. He would never, as long as he lived, forget that last night before they went their separate ways for college.

All three were still virgins. Their tight friendship had precluded any high school flings and each was concerned about what college would bring in the way of sex.

Meg, it seemed, had been giving it considerable thought. That last night she proposed that the lose their virginity together before they parted ways. She had even taken the precaution of taking the Pill all summer in the event her idea was well received. What followed was a white-hot threesome that retained the sweetness only people that truly love each other can bring to sex.

However, that magic event was not to be repeated throughout their college years. Busy schedules, the need to make money, and a tragic life event had kept them from an encore performance. They each had their sexual adventures but always there was the longing to reconnect.

That summer, when all three were finally home, a reunion was arranged. At first it was awkward. So much time had passed and while they had kept in touch, it was as strangers they met in Meg’s back garden.

A bottle of good wine took the edge off and soon they were laughing and talking as if no time has passed. They exchanged stories of crazy professors, awful roommates and dorm life. After a while Meg broached the elephant in the room…sex.

“Well, I know you both had your adventures. I did too. Anyone want to share?”

After an uncomfortable silence, Alex said, “I’ll go first. You know that my brother was killed in Afghanistan. It was an awful blow to my family. And by the way, thank you to you both for your support. I don’t think I was capable of saying it then but it meant the world to me.”

He continued, “When I got back to school it seemed that the girls in my dorm felt hat what I needed was a good roll in the hay. Almost every evening one would show up at my door with snacks and wine. Sometimes all we did was drink and watch Game of Thrones. But more often than not, watching GOT would get the juices flowing and we would abandon the TV for the bed.”

Alex cleared his throat and looked around.

“One girl stands out in my memory. She declared she was a virgin and intended to remain that way till her wedding night. But she was there to offer me sexual healing as it were. To make a long, and hot story short, she introduced me to anal sex.”

“Wow!” Meg and Greg said with one breath. Then the questions flew.

“How did it feel?”

“Did you use lubricant?”

“Did she get anything out of it?” That was Meg, always concerned that women enjoyed every sexual encounter.

“Just how does it work?”

AgathaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaKlein

Alex gave a very abbreviated version of the night. He felt a little uncomfortable relating what seemed to him to be a very one-sided encounter.

“I’m not particularly proud of it. But I did make sure she had an orgasm. Even though, she must have had a really sore bottom. It was the most intense feeling and I got a little carried away.”

The three friends were quiet, lost in thought. Finally, Meg spoke up. “Well, I have nothing like Alex’s adventure but I did have one lover my sophomore year that left me breathless. Jerome was an exchange student from the islands. The men in his family made a good living escorting female tourists around the local attractions. Often these men would provide a bonus service…in the bedroom. As Jerome put it the better the sex, the better the tips!”

She continued, “I would have to say that Jerome made love TO me, not WITH me. I was to lie back and just enjoy, never allowing me to reciprocate. He knew exactly where to touch, how long to linger on each spot, when to back down and let me catch my breath. In other words, he was the perfect lover.”

“Did he ever come? I can’t believe he would just get up and leave after you…” Greg wondered.

“Oh, yes he certainly got his rocks off! When he had wrung every last orgasm out of me, he would climb on top and slide his cock into my pussy. He said that it was always so swollen from so many climaxes that he could hardly squeeze in!”

“He would rock back and forth, slowly building himself up. Then with a shout he would dive deeper than ever and explode! There would be so much come it would ooze out before he had withdrawn.”

Meg sighed, “But you know as nice as that sounds (every woman’s dream fuck) I couldn’t be happy with such a one-sided relationship. Making love should be a give and take; I make you feel good, you make me feel good. This was to clinical.”

“How did it all work out? I mean, I guess you don’t still see him?” wondered Alex.

“Oh, we were an item all that year. Then at the end of term Jerome went to med school. We parted good friends and still sometimes chat on line. He has a serious girlfriend and they plan to marry when he finishes his residency.”

Meg refilled their glasses and she and Alex looked expectantly at Greg.

“I guess it’s my turn,” Greg sighed.

They nodded.

“I really don’t know where to begin. My social life was somewhat constricted because of the government projects I was working on.  We worked odd hours, sometimes far into the night if the threat was eminent. Maybe I was sexually frustrated, maybe I was just hungry for human touch but I developed a huge boy crush on one of the project leaders.”

Greg looked around at his friends and took another swallow of wine. “In vino veritas, “right?

“He was a low-key kind of guy but you knew he had been in the thick of it in the field. Then a physical revealed heart issues and they brought him in. So, he took over supervision of my department.”

“He was smart, kind, easy to work with and I developed a serious case of hero worship.”

“Again, to make a long story short, we found ourselves alone in the lab late one evening. We decided to take a break and he invited me back to his office.”

“I loved his office. It smelled of leather and tobacco. The walls were lined with books and he had a small dorm fridge that he kept good beer in. We drank and talked until he leaned over to me and asked if I might want to take it a little bit further.” Greg paused and took a deep breath.

“Go on!” Meg urged.

“He said he would understand if I didn’t and there would be no hard feelings. He said he knew I had never had such encounter and we would only go as far as I was comfortable with.”

“I don’t I said a word but just nodded. And that’s as far as I would like to go right now in recounting this. I am still processing it. I will say that was our only hook up and the only time I have had sex with another man. To say I am confused would be an understatement.”

The moon was low in the night sky now. The three sat silently pondering all that they had shared.

After long moments of silence, Meg said softly, “I don’t want to lose this bond again. And I sense that neither do you. Is there any way we can build on this and make a future together?”

So, after many evenings around Meg’s parents’ kitchen table a plan began to take shape. Both young men had good jobs that allowed them to live in the Valley of Virginia that they loved.

Meg, with a fine arts degree, was rehearsing “Do you want fries with that?”

In the end they found an old Victorian horror of a house in a small community not far from where they grew up. This little village had been about to fade away when it caught the attention of artists, organic farmers and aging hippies. It now boasted several good restaurants, artisan bread and cheese makers and many talented crafts persons. Up the highway a ways in Staunton there was an internationally recognized Shakespeare company.

All in all, a place where no one would look askance at three young people building a life together.

Now it was Christmas. Meg sat by the window and watched the fat snowflakes drift by. What a long, strange trip it had been.

Published 
Written by JulyHotMess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments