Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gala

"It’s the literary event of the season, but Caroline and Prof Byrne can’t help but slip away for their own celebration"

67
22 Comments 22
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“This is Caroline, my research assistant,” says Professor Byrne, “none of this would have been possible without her."

David, whose book was shortlisted for the Pulitzer, nods appreciatively at her, “Well done, Caroline. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Thank you. Though, Professor Byrne is much too kind,” Caroline responds diffidently. “He’s the one who knows all about putting on something like this. It’s thrilling to see it all come together.”

The three of them sip champagne and look around at the who’s who of west coast authors and literary critics. They’re standing in a ballroom studded with chandeliers that descend above large round tables. Professor Byrne is in a dark suit and tie, clean-shaven, and charming as always. Caroline has on an elegant forest green gown with a slit up the side and an open back. Her hair cascades down past her shoulders, accentuated by gold earrings and a pendant that hangs between her breasts.

She and Professor Byrne have been working for months to put together this year’s gala fundraiser for the literature department. He handled the fundraising and guest list, and she arranged the venue and catering. David Pearl has been the talk of the literary world since the publication of his debut novel last year, and somehow Prof Byrne convinced him to be the keynote.

Prof Byrne pulls out her chair as they approach their table, and then takes the seat beside her. David is sitting on the other side of him, and various notable authors fill up the rest of the table. The waiter pours white wine, and they chat amiably as they await the start of the program.

Fifteen minutes later, the chair of the department walks toward the stage to begin the proceedings, and Prof Byrne sets his hand on Caroline’s knee. The lights dim, and she reaches down to hold it. Once the room is dark, she slips his hand inside the slit of her dress to rest on her smooth skin.

As a warm welcome is extended to the attendees, his hand starts to migrate up, tracing a path along her inner thigh and methodically approaching the apex of her long legs where he expects to encounter cotton or lace. Instead, his hand is met with the soft warm folds of her labia. He glances at her, and she smiles slyly without looking over at him. He runs his fingers gently along her soft skin and places a fingertip on either side of her clit, slowly working it in small circles. She shifts her weight, parting her legs further while her eyes are glued to what is happening on stage. He slips a finger inside her, slowly pushing between her lips. He sees the muscles in her jaw tense with pleasure as his finger enters her and he rubs it back and forth while pushing his palm against her clit. Subtly, she moves her hips to increase the pressure.

Goosebumps run down her back and her heartbeat quickens. She glances at the other guests at the table. What would they say if they knew that Prof Byrne was fingering his gorgeous young student under the table? What she really wants is his tongue, and in her mind, she watches him climb under the table to lick her. She puts her feet up on the table, legs spread wide as he throws the tablecloth back and ravishes her with his gorgeous mouth. She imagines a spotlight from the chandelier trained down on her as he kisses her mound, her juices dripping down his stubble while the literary lights of the age look on with surprise and envy. She slides the front of her dress open to expose her firm breasts to the room, and he reaches up to take her rock-hard nipples between his nimble fingers.

Her breath catches in her throat at the force of this fantasy. She grabs his hand and pushes it harder against her, pulsing her muscles around his finger as she holds him in place.

Things between them moved quickly after the night in his office, and she loves their time working together and talking about literature almost as much as the sex. But their lovemaking has been unbelievable, in part because it’s remained illicit. There are no rules against them being together, but they’ve refrained from making their relationship public. They spent a relaxing weekend in the mountains not long ago, but otherwise, they’ve continued sneaking around to fuck in semi-public places.

Aware of how wet she is getting, she pulls his hand away and moves the fold of her gown back in place. "Excuse me, gentlemen," she says softly to the table as she gets to her feet and heads toward the hallway.

A few minutes later, Prof Byrne pretends to get a call and walks to the doors on the other side of the hall. He quickly makes his way to her. Standing near one of the bathrooms, she smiles and grabs his hand, quickly pulling him in.

He pushes her back against the door and kisses her. With two hands on her ass, he lifts her onto her toes, pinning her to the door with his crotch while she grinds against him. She bites his lower lip playfully and their tongues entwine. When he moves to fondle her breasts, she pushes him back enough to unbutton his pants, pulls the slit of her dress open, and guides him into her own silky slit.

She’s gotten used to how big he is, but it’s still exquisite to feel him fill her. They stand toe to toe as he begins to thrust gently, soaking his erection in her juices while driving it in and out. She closes her eyes and rests her head back against the door, luxuriating in the feeling of his muscular arms pinning her back while his long sturdy cock thrusts deep inside. Her clit surges with pleasure each time his body meets hers. She wraps one leg around the back of his thigh, spreading herself open and drawing him in deeper. The smooth pale skin of her legs goes on forever, and it makes him so hard that he aches.

Moving her hair behind her ear, Professor Byrne whispers, “Do you think anyone noticed?”

Caroline is starting to moan softly, and she catches her breath to respond. “Not that I saw.”

“They can’t keep their eyes off you, so I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get you away.”

She rolls her eyes good-naturedly and places a finger to his lips, shushing him and directing him backward. He pulls out of her and steps back. He looks cute with his tie askew and hair slightly disheveled.

In one swift motion, she pulls her dress over her head and sets it neatly on the counter. She’s completely naked, with the pendant hanging between her tits and her long curls flowing down over her shoulders. She walks to the counter and sits back on it, opening her legs to offer him a full view of her gleaming pink pussy. Her breasts hang down heavy, nipples erect. As he approaches, Caroline reaches for his throbbing member. His muscles contract with the pleasure of it. She pulls him closer and directs him into her, wrapping her legs around him.

He fucks her, slowly and passionately, sucking at her nipples and holding her face in his hands while he kisses her. She starts to moan, and his pace quickens in response.

Suddenly the handle on the door turns and there is a loud thud as it catches on the latch. Caroline gasps as the person pulls the door closed, apologizing. She looks up at Byrne and they start to laugh.

“That was close. I didn’t even notice you lock the door!” says Prof Byrne, admiringly.

“I do have a fantasy of us getting caught having sex, but not tonight,” she winks. “Now fuck me hard, professor.”

He turns her around and bends her over. Holding her hips, he starts to thrust in and out, gently at first, and then harder. Her round ass jiggles each time his body slaps against hers and she starts to yelp with pleasure as he slams his length into her slippery cunt. “Mmmhh . . . yes . . . baby . . . oh . . . God . . . yes. Fuck me!” She braces herself against the sink, breasts swinging with the rhythm of their pleasure.

He spreads her ass cheeks wide, glimpsing her pussy lips as they receive his shaft, and then licks his thumb and starts to rub it in gentle circles around the little pink rosebud between her cheeks. She lets out a deep groan of pleasure. He adds slight pressure, pushing against the tight resistance of her hole.

Her long legs are spread wide, and her back is arched. The curves of her hips come together toward a slender waist. The muscles lining her spine create a small, beautiful canyon reaching from her lower back up to her neck. In the mirror, she locks eyes on his, and nods.

He pushes his thumb inside, the resistance quickly giving way, and she moans loudly and bites her lip, all the while continuing to bounce on his cock.

He starts thrusting deeper, cock pulsing with pleasure as he fucks her, and she moans into the mirror. They gaze into each other’s eyes as they build toward climax, both moaning in ecstasy.  He unleashes his orgasm, spurting his hot load into her young pussy while she contracts around him. He feels her asshole tighten around his thumb as her muscles tense and he plunges his shaft into her again and again while they climax.

They both lean forward on the counter exhausted, and he holds her soft breasts as they catch their breath.

“You better get back out there,” she says, turning around to tuck his still-hard cock into his slacks and zip them up. “I’ll be right behind you.”

As he leaves, he glances back at her, and she smiles, tousled hair covering one breast, earrings shimmering in the vanity mirror. She slips her dress back over her head and then motions again for him to hurry, grinning with exasperation as he finally steps out, closing the door behind him.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

Published 
Written by Emily222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments