Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Visitor part 3...some

8
3 Comments 3
19.7k Views 19.7k
953 words 953 words
Another morning that I awoke with a rock hard cock, but this was different. This time I was being pleasured by the woman I so vigorously pleasured the night before. I decided to keep my eyes closed while she went to town slurping and deep throating me.

"Mmm, yes baby, yes," I whispered so her roommate wouldn't wake up.

"Keep going baby," I encouraged her. Suddenly I got a jarring kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning, honey," she said as my eyes shot open.

"Oh shit!" I said, as she realized what was happening.

"That bitch! How dare she start without me!" she said as she tossed the sheets off and joined in the fun.

I then had two beautiful girls playing with my cock. As her roommate sucked and she played with my balls it didn't take long for me to explode. When she looked up and saw that look on my face she took charge and sucked every last drop out of my cock.

She smiled and said, "Mmm, baby, I can't get enough of your cum."

With my penis still hard, I invited her to ride me, and she positioned her tight little slit just above my mouth and said, "You know the rule baby, you have to lick before you stick."

I decided I would give her a taste of her own medicine. I began to lick her pussy, flicking my tongue on her clit while she moaned. I grabbed Kat's head and brought it up and motioned for Kat to lick her asshole.

"Oh... my fucking god!" she said in ecstasy. "Yes, yes, lick both my holes at the same time, I love it!"

I then slipped two fingers into her pussy, striking her g-spot and her legs gave out. She came crashing down on my face as she came so hard she lost her breath. I flipped us over and laid on top of her, sliding my big hard cock all the way in very slowly, to the delightful sound of her sexy moan.

I started thrusting hard, getting more savage with each thrust, remembering how she loved it last night. Then I felt a weird tickling behind me. Kat, the ass muncher, was licking my virgin asshole very lightly, every so often trying to stick her tongue in. I was in heaven, banging this perfectly tight little pussy while my ass was getting licked.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming again!" she said from beneath me, as her pussy squeezed me. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes rolled back into her head. I loved her orgasm face.

She then told me to pull out so she could get on top and ride. I laid down on the bed and she turned around and began to squat down.

HillaryBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HillaryBrown

I just closed my eyes and let her do what she wanted. As she was riding I noticed that she was a little tighter than usual and when I looked up to see what she was doing I noticed my cock was in her ass. As my cock moved in and out of her, I noticed Kat going to town on her clit. It wasn't long until she was ready to cum again. I felt her body shaking and her legs trembling and I knew this orgasm would be her biggest.

She screamed out, "I'm going to squirt!"

Right then and there, I saw a huge stream of squirt fill Kat's mouth. Kat swallowed all her cum. I couldn't help but wish that was me. She fell on my cock and sat there for a minute to regain her strength. I was so close. I could feel my balls starting to tingle. Within the next two pumps, I exploded into her ass. I could feel every ounce of cum leaving my balls and filling her beautiful bare ass. As she got up I could see all my cum start to drip out.

As I lay there in bliss, I saw Kat lick her legs and suck my cum out of her asshole, a sight that made me instantly hard again. This amazing woman went over to her dresser, bent over to grab something.

"Now that I've been fucked, who am I going to fuck?" she asked, as she pulled out a massive strap on. "Kat, suck my ass juice off his cock while I stick this in your pussy," she said in a very commanding tone.

She did as she was told, and started sucking me off while she tucked her knees into her chest and stuck her ass up in the air. The sight of her kneeling behind Kat with a look of animal lust in her eyes was driving me wild. She placed the tip of the dick on Kat's lips, leaned forward and pushed Kat's head down on my dick while she thrust inside her pussy.

Kat gagged on my cock in her throat, but moaned in pleasure at the same time.

"That's what you get for waking him up with a blowjob before I'm ready, you dirty little slut!" she said.

She pounded Kat harder and harder as my balls tingled. I couldn't hold it any longer, I shot my load down her throat as she held her lips around the base of my cock. She looked me in the eye and knew the pleasure I'd just had as she kept thrusting deep inside Kat.

"I hope that tasted good," she said as she pulled out, "and next time, I'm going to put it in your ass."

We, all three, lay together sweaty and pleased before we passed out from the orgasms. When we awoke, we showered quickly and I took them both out for breakfast.

Published 
Written by CandySkulls122
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments