Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Move To England Part 1

"My journey into crossdressing & swinging with my girlfriend"

73
17 Comments 17
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"How a small quiet boy from a war torn Derry of the 80s escaped into a world wonderful of debauchery. <p> [ADVERT] </p>With an equally wonderfully debauched girlfriend &amp; later wife."

Hi all, I’m Fionn pronounced Finn. I grew up in 70s Derry, Northern Ireland. I was a wee quiet catholic boy from the Creggan. Reaching the milestone of sixteen in 1981. Not long after I met Aoife, she was seventeen with an “I don’t care"-attitude.

We got on really well from the start. We both had an enormous interest in music and the desire to leave Derry. Within a couple of days, we were dating. Both being from large Catholic families, finding time alone wasn’t that easy. When we did find time to be alone, we made the most of the time. Aoife was far more confident than me. She would be the one directing where my hands should go. As much as I enjoyed our heavy petting sessions, we never managed to find the time or place to go all the way.

We had been going steady for just short of a year when Aoife asked if I wanted to go to England to visit her sister who was living in Leeds. After a long discussion with my parents and a phone call with Aisling, Aoife’s sister, they agreed I could go.

Two weeks later, we were on a ferry from Belfast to Liverpool. We were just over an hour into our journey when Aoife guided me to the toilets. Once inside, we started kissing, our hands instantly going into masturbation mode.

Then, out of the blue, Aoife asked, “Will you lick me down there?”

This is something we had never done, but I nervously replied, “Yes.”

Aoife sat on the toilet, hitching her skirt and removing her knickers. I stared wide-eyed, despite the wanking and fingering I had never seen her pussy in such an intimate way. I knelt in front of her and slowly began to lick, concentrating more on the taste than my technique. Aoife pushed my head hard into her lovely, hairy pussy, and I licked and lapped for all I was worth. I could feel the wetness running down my chin. Aoife released a long moan. Her fingers pulled at my hair.

Aoife pulled me up and kissed me passionately. After a couple of minutes of snogging, Aoife pulled away, licked her lips, and said, “I taste so good. I wonder if all women taste this good?”

“Remove your jeans. It’s only fair I return the favour.” She smiled.

In a flash, I had my jeans and underwear off. Pre-cum was dripping from the end of my now rock-hard cock. Aoife licked the drops off, kissed the head, then placed her mouth over the end. It was the best sensation I had ever experienced. So good that, before I knew it, I had cum in Aoife’s mouth. She swallowed every last drop. It was the best feeling I had ever had.

Aoife stood up and kissed me, forcing my own seed into my mouth, swirling it around with her tongue, allowing me to savour the taste. I have to admit I loved the taste.

I picked up my underwear. Aoife grabbed my hand. “No, wear these,” she said, handing me her panties.

I looked at her with uncertainty.

She said, “Go on. Just for a laugh.”

I took those deep red lace panties and pulled them on. I must admit, the feeling of the soft lace gliding over my hairless legs made me start to stiffen once more.

Aoife noticed and gave it a tug, saying, “You like wearing my knickers don’t you?”

I gave an embarrassed nod. The rest of the ferry ride was uneventful until we were approaching Liverpool. I said, “I need a pee.”

Aoife replied, “Can I come with you?”

So off we went to the toilet together again. Once inside, I was about to get my dick out for a slash.

Aoife stopped me. “Piss in my knickers.”

“Pardon?” I replied.

"You heard. Piss in my knickers.”

I stood there and released a steady stream. It came through the lace material and fell on the floor. Aoife watched intently. When the last drop fell, she leaned forward and kissed my cock through the soiled panties. It seemed wrong, but felt so right. My cock stiffened instantly. Aoife released my hard cock from the piss panties and started to wank me off. I came inside two minutes, Aoife catching the spunk in the ruined panties. She slid the panties down my legs. I stepped out of them. Aoife then picked them up, gave them a sniff, then licked the spunk piss mixture. Standing up, she kissed me. I could taste the sweet taste of the piss and the slightly salty taste of the cum. Aoife then hitched her skirt and put her piss cum stained panties back on, rubbing them around her crotch.

Aoife pushed me onto my knees. “Eat me.”

I licked and sucked at those soiled panties like a man possessed. I felt Aoife’s orgasm seep through the already soaking panties. Holding my mouth over her crotch, I savoured the taste and smell. We got dressed with Aoife, leaving the panties on.

Once in Liverpool, we were to stay with Aoife’s aunt for one night. Aisling would come for us tomorrow. After a few wrong turns, we eventually found the house. Aoife knocked on the door, setting off the dog. This middle-aged woman appeared. She gave Aoife a big hug, then looked me up and down.

“You,” she said, “will be sleeping on the in the living room.”

She made us dinner, and we spent a pleasant evening in front of the TV. When it was 10, Aoife's aunt declared it was bedtime. Off they went, leaving me alone. Once I was sure they were in bed, I started to have a wank, thinking of the day’s events. This brought me to a quick climax, which I caught in my hand, then fed into my mouth. I had decided I liked the taste of spunk. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to sounds and smells from the kitchen. Pots and pans clanking, the aroma of smoked bacon and a soft voice in song.

Suddenly, a face poked through the serving hatch. “Breakfast will be up in ten minutes, get yourself washed.”

Following breakfast, Aoife and I decided to take a stroll around Liverpool. It was nice walking the streets without checkpoints and soldiers. There were some similarities with home. The dilapidated buildings and rows of terraced houses. Aoife's sister was picking us up later on.

Mid-afternoon, a car pulled up, and Aisling stepped out of the passenger side.

“Hi, sis. Long time no see,” said Aisling.

She turned to me and said, “I take it this is the boyfriend you’ve written me about?”

Aoife replied, “Yes, and is he your latest conquest?” pointing at the driver.

Aisling let out a chuckle. “No, Mark plays for the other team.”

“You mean he likes it up the bum?” Aoife shrieked.

“Not too loud, and yes, he does,” Aisling smiled

“Yes I do,” came a voice from the car.

Aisling went in to see her aunt.

Once she was inside, Aoife went to the car, dragging me with her. She stuck her head in the window. “Hi, I’m Aoife and this is Fionn, we’ve never met a homosexual before. What’s it like?” she said without taking a breath.

Mark smiled kindly. “Pleased to meet you, Aoife and Fionn. It’s not for everyone, but I enjoy it. You get to eye up all those men in the gym changing rooms.”

Still smiling his eyes on me. “Maybe Fionn could join me at the gym sometime?”

I blushed at the thought of looking at naked men. Mark and Aoife laughed at my embarrassment.

I turned, mumbling, “I’ll get our stuff.”

An hour later, we were in the back of the car. As we set off, Aoife said in a loud voice, “I think we’re going to enjoy what England has to offer in the way of excitement and fun.”

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

We arrived somewhere called Guiseley. It looked really nice. Not like back home. We pulled up outside this large terraced house.

“This is Mark’s gaff,” Aisling said. “His mam and dad have a few punt.”

We went inside to be greeted by a nicely decorated hallway with erotic drawings on the walls. Mainly men in various embraces and poses.

Mark saw me staring at them. “My hobby is drawing. Maybe you could pose for me?”

I felt my face burning. Mark had embarrassed me once again.

Aisling slapped Mark on the arse. “Leave the wee lad alone. He doesn’t need you corrupting him with your deviancy.”

Mark put his arm around me and said, “Sorry, only messing.”

He then gave me a kiss on the cheek, which stirred something inside of me. I felt my cock give a brief twitch and rise. I felt embarrassed but excited. Aisling showed us to our room.

She turned to Aoife. “Don’t let Ma and dad know I’m letting you two sleep together.”

Aoife barked, “Like I’m going to tell my Da. He’d murder us both.”

Aisling smiled. “Have you slept together yet?”

Aoife sighed. “Tonight will be our first Time. You know what it’s like back home. Eyes everywhere,”

“I’m surprised,” said Aisling. “You’ve always had a wild streak.”

I came out of the bedroom with the sisters laughing.

Once Aisling had left, Aoife wrapped her arms around me and started snogging me. We fell onto the bed and Aoife undid my jeans to release my hard cock.

She gave it a squeeze and said, “Is that because of me or because of Mark and his drawings?”

I spluttered, “What do you mean?”

Aoife squeezed my cock harder. “I saw your cock getting hard when you saw Mark’s drawings.”

Aoife let go of my cock, stood up, and lifted her skirt to reveal her lovely pussy.

Grinning, she said, “We are going to lose our virginity.”

With that, she lowered herself down, and I felt my cock slide into Aoife’s very wet pussy. She furiously rode me as is now becoming the norm. I came within minutes.

Aoife got off of me, dropped onto her back, and barked, “Eat me till I cum!”

I dropped between her legs, eager to eat her out. The taste of her juice and my spunk got me hard again. Once Aoife had cum, I slid up Aoife’s body and into her soaking pussy. We kissed Aoife eagerly, taking in the taste of our mixed juices. I was so excited I came again. Aoife pushed me off and sat astride my face, forcing her pussy into my mouth. Once again, I cleaned up Aoife’s beautiful pussy. Completely drained, we lay for a while.

Aoife stood up. "We better get something to eat as Aisling and Mark were taking us to a bar.”

I was about to get dressed when Aoife said. “Put my dirty knickers on again. It gets me wet.”

I picked them up off of the floor and slid them up my legs, enjoying the sensation.

After eating quickly, we went to a bar that Mark and Aisling regularly went to. It took less than one drink to realise that it was a gay bar. There were same-sex couples dancing together.

Aisling turned to Aoife and said, ”You know how I said Mark plays for the other team. Well, I play for both teams.”

Aoife, wide-eyed, stared at her sister. “You mean you have sex with other women?”

Aisling just nodded.

Aoife was full of questions. “Do you have a girlfriend? What’s it like eating pussy? Which do you prefer, men or women?”

Aisling just said, "Calm down. There’s plenty of time for questions. Just enjoy your first night out in England.”

The evening rolled on and the drink flowed. I sat at the table, trying to make sense of what I was seeing and feeling. Aoife was up dancing with Aisling and her friends. The experience overwhelmed my senses. I had always been led to believe same-sex relationships were very wrong. Yet I was watching Aoife dance provocatively with other girls, which excited me. Then there were the men. Some dressed as men, but others dressed as women. I found this more exciting than Aoife’s dancing.

Mark leant into me. “You’re finding it all too much, aren’t you?”

I just stared. I was confused, but also excited. I had a raging erection.

Mark patted my shoulder. “If it’s too much, we can go home.”

I shook my head. “No, it’s okay, it's just that haven’t experienced anything like this before.”

“If you’re planning on staying in Leeds, you’ll experience a lot more.” Mark smiled and winked.

Aoife came over. Sitting astride me, she started to kiss me like never before. Grinding herself into my lap.

After a few minutes, Aoife pulled away. “This is the best place I’ve ever been.”

She then started kissing me again, biting my lip. Her hand reached down, squeezing the bulge straining against her panties and my jeans.

Aoife whispered in my ear. “It looks like you’re happy as well. Who or what got you this excited?”

I looked her in the eyes. “Everything. You dancing with those girls, the men dancing together, Mark, his drawings, your panties. This entire experience.”

With that, Aoife was off and dancing again.

By the time last orders was rang, I was feeling at ease, enjoying the atmosphere. Across from us, two young lads were locked in a passionate embrace. I watched as they kissed and caressed. My hand slid down to my bulge and started rubbing. I watched as they French kissed. I felt my orgasm building. Really, I should stop, but the situation and desire drove me on. I came hard in Aoife’s panties. My mind instantly went to myself and Aoife, sharing the contents later.

Aisling came over with her arm around this woman’s waist. Both giggling. “Time to go. Where’s Aoife?”

There’s a thought. I was that engrossed in the two lads I’d lost sight of Aoife. The last time I saw her, she was slow dancing with a girl that looked like a boy. The bar was emptying now and still no sign of Aoife. Aisling had checked the toilets. A young man came up to Aisling and whispered into her ear.

Aisling said, “Call off the search party. We’ve found her.”

With that, she made for the doors. We got outside and there was Aoife, looking smug.

“Where have you been?” I asked.

With a sparkle in her eyes, she replied. “Making the most of this experience.”

Then added. “It may never happen again.”

She turned, giving the girl, who looked like a boy, a long kiss.

Mark interrupted. “I’m not coming home. I’m away to see Log.”

“Who’s Log?” I asked

Aisling replied. “Log is Mark’s friend with benefits.”

I knew what that meant.

Aisling added, “His real name is Darren.”

Mark waved us farewell while we waited for a taxi. The Taxi arrived. I got in the front. Aoife, Aisling, and her friend Sandra hopped in the back. It wasn’t long before we arrived home. Once inside, Aisling and Sandra went straight upstairs.

Aoife was looking at the drawings on the wall, studying them. Quietly, she said, “They’re beautiful,” then added, “If Mark wanted to draw me, would you mind?”

I looked into those eyes. “No, no, I wouldn’t mind.”

With that, Aoife took my hand, and we made our way to our room.

Published 
Written by Irishgurl1916
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments